So certain females are mad @ Jesse Williams for divorcing his wife & then supposedly upgrading to...

Options

Comments

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    "Simply bc you're an animal acitivist doesnt mean you can't wear fur"

I know you know the problem with this, so I'm assuming you're just joking.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    felliwonda wrote: »

I don't see the point in going on and on about being pro-black and trumpeting the black family while at the same time sleeping with and sharing your assets with non-blacks.

Being pro-black doesn't mean being anti anyone else. Being pro-justice is great, I agree with that too but I also believe in providing the world with good black role models and building a strong black family.

If one is black and marries a white woman that doesn't negate his blackness but it negates his belief in building the black family.

"But people who marry white people done some good thangs" - gns
  • Copper
    Options

Look at it from the other side
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options

Look at it from the other side

I did and it was just as stupid from that perspective.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People only mad because THEY think it's an upgrade. Nobody knows what went on in their house except them.
  • ThaNubianGod
    ThaNubianGod Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People only mad because THEY think it's an upgrade. Nobody knows what went on in their house except them.

Nope, people are mad that dude projects an image that gave him praise from the public, and a higher celeb profile....only to betray that by stepping out on his wife and infant child. Being pro-black was about building strong black families, educating black professionals, and elevating black excellence. Now its about public shaming those who don't follow the script, no ? given about family, hardly any focus on producing professionals, and random protests with no point or focus. Just nothing but SJW ? .

Word out here in Hollyweird is that they weren't even separated long, dude just stepped out. Got caught up in the lifestyle.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ok... for real this time... actually gotta hear both sides
    @The Lonious Monk @2stepz_ahead

His wife might've been a nightmare to deal with and letting HIS fame go to HER head

someone already said it..

dont know if she was abusive, not giving head no more. or started wearing granny drawls.

him being fir the black cause doesn't mean he can't drive a white Toyota.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    She cheated on him, so he had to keep it moving with another woman
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's dope cause I have no idea who dude is, so who gives a ?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    huey wrote: »
    She cheated on him, so he had to keep it moving with another woman

Where did you get that nonsense?
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options
    • If he's for empowering black lives through social and political opportunities, thats beautiful. Does he have to date only black women? I'd highly recommended it.

• If he dates a WHITE woman, expect a lot of backlash from the black community you're trying to lift up.

• Will I be upset if he dates a white woman? NOT at All. (maybe if he ONLY dates white women i might be like wtf)

• Is the pasty white woman an upgrade? Yes but its not because she's white. I just happen to think that his wife is not that attractive. I'm sure she's a nice woman and a great mother tho.

But I can understand some black women being upset because his politically aware social consciousness as it pertains to black empowerment probably turns a lot of straight black women on.... in the ? .

Him dating a white women taints the very thing that they find attractive about him. When black women feel pain... they feel PAIN.

with that said, Im not ? and I have no visceral attraction to dude (pause). So if he wants to push a Constructive black Agenda and simultaneously destroy systemic injustice aimed at my black people and date a white woman.... Im ok with that for the most part.

• R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »
    R0mp wrote: »
    Crude_ wrote: »
    This kinda reminds (obviously on a smaller scale) of this girl I went to college with and I'm friends on social media with thats pro-Black everything.

She's very strong in her opinions and beliefs as well, but shes married to some balding White guy that is probably my age but looks middle aged. Ish seems like an oxymoron to me.

You pro-Black on all this ish but you don't want to share yourself in the most intimate way conceivably possibly with a Black person.

You'll never see a pro-White man or woman married to a Black person though.

That because, with the social dynamics we have here, pro-whites are about keeping others out and staying 'pure', while many pro-blacks, whether they admit it or not, are about being let in, included.

I agree with this and I'll add that I think a lot them believe they are morally, intellectually, and aesthically superior to us.

Of course man, it's deeply ingrained in them to feel and think that way, even the so-called ultra liberals.

On the flip side, black people really aren't taught that we're superior to anyone,--we're taught that we're just as good as and not any lesser than anyone, maybe--but we're not taught that we're superior, generally speaking.
  • Copper
    Options
    Nobody even knows if they dating though.
    We know they shooting a movie in the UK and hes getting a divorce....and that's it.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    • If he's for empowering black lives through social and political opportunities, thats beautiful. Does he have to date only black women? I'd highly recommended it.

• If he dates a WHITE woman, expect a lot of backlash from the black community you're trying to lift up.

• Will I be upset if he dates a white woman? NOT at All. (maybe if he ONLY dates white women i might be like wtf)

• Is the pasty white woman an upgrade? Yes but its not because she's white. I just happen to think that his wife is not that attractive. I'm sure she's a nice woman and a great mother tho.

But I can understand some black women being upset because his politically aware social consciousness as it pertains to black empowerment probably turns a lot of straight black women on.... in the ? .

Him dating a white women taints the very thing that they find attractive about him. When black women feel pain... they feel PAIN.

with that said, Im not ? and I have no visceral attraction to dude (pause). So if he wants to push a Constructive black Agenda and simultaneously destroy systemic injustice aimed at my black people and date a white woman.... Im ok with that for the most part.

nonsense

black people need to stop turning away help over ? .
    I swear....you have to walk a straight line since birth ....? complain too much ..

if he beat her ass they'd have a point.

so are this fake black power chick open for dating white dudes? since it ain't no good black men?

? is full of ? .

hate they daddy dow they angry at anyone and everything that don't live by their standards when they don't have standards.
  • Maywood
    Maywood Members Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In COMPARISON to Serena Bi-Racial ,Mixed ect have an more accepting pass to date/marry black or white whether anyone mentally,systematically wants to admit or not. ? Before Jessie made that speech ,I for one didn't know who he was but i distinctly remember him getting praise for that AND being w/a SISTA. He Has to be getting Killed right now by those same Sistas and I looked up the new chick he's with...another lackluster hollywood Let's just say the next speech he makes won't have the same potency!!!! a5gvo17oia70.gif
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Nope, people are mad that dude projects an image that gave him praise from the public, and a higher celeb profile....only to betray that by stepping out on his wife and infant child. Being pro-black was about building strong black families, educating black professionals, and elevating black excellence. Now its about public shaming those who don't follow the script, no ? given about family, hardly any focus on producing professionals, and random protests with no point or focus. Just nothing but SJW ? .

Word out here in Hollyweird is that they weren't even separated long, dude just stepped out. Got caught up in the lifestyle.

If they are separated then he not stepping out on her...he's moving on with his life.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't see a upgrade, and cause she white she supposed to be?
    l41lHsrKaQVdOIfi8.gif
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol at the fake outrage from them twitter bops. Same chicks that is trying to crucify him are the same chicks that will justify the same action from another ? that's closed to them
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have any white women on twitter gave their opinions on this?
  • Kat
    Options
    I saw a white ? Facebook call him #trash.
  • Kat
    Options
    I think that's a little harsh.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kat wrote: »
    I think that's a little harsh.

i love you kat