So certain females are mad @ Jesse Williams for divorcing his wife & then supposedly upgrading to...

Options

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blacktux wrote: »
    You cant be pro black and not invest in and protect the black family.

Point blank period.

You can do the civil rights and all that, you can do the protesting and all that. You can have a problem with white supremacy yada yada.But dont call yourself pro black if you cant see that having anything outside of a black partner is detrimental to the black future.

yea...ok
    but then love is love and he's a hybrid..

so that in itself removes him from being on for black. he has an out.

he can love both his cultures
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    HafBayked wrote: »
    R0mp wrote: »
    So what if you got black kids and mixed kids???

Doesn't matter, several generations of your kids and grandchildren starting families with non-blacks will result in your future generations being non-black, essentially.

Again, this is only a concern for those who care about racial preservation.

Which I have ZERO control over whether I got all black children or not

they will go along in life and choose who they want to be with

unless I forced into their heads that they should only date black, which is crazy in 2017

the more mentions I see of this racial preservation thing the more I dont wanna touch it lol

is there an overall end game or goal in this?

I don't have a problem with a person wants to and chooses to date, marry or procreate with a person outside of their race.

But to the bold out of the races of course not all but black people are really the only people who think racial preservation is crazy.

Not directed at you but a general question. What does what year it is have to do with racism and thinking a person should only date within their race?

I dont think racism has changed but there are definitely a whole lot more blended families out here than in the past...I just dont get how anyone still sees anything wrong with it

again, whats the goal here?

if we ALL stay within our races and "preserve" them?

we gone occupy separate countries next?

white supremacists (from what I understand) want the whole world to be white....they'd wipe everything else off the earth if they could

in your opinion, is "preserving" some sort of counter act against that? because I get that, kinda....

just trying to clarify

Everybody is always gonna see something wrong with anything. Thats just how people are the year doesn't matter

Thats the thing even the white people who are not white supremacists don't really agree with interracial relationships.

It's nothing something I would encourage a person to do but at the same time if that is the choice a person makes to do whatever interracially whether the reasons for said choice are solid or not is not my business.

I just don't think its crazy for people to want to preserve their race.

but in this case....white or black...hes preserving his hybrid race
  • blacktux
    blacktux Members Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Point blank period.

You can do the civil rights and all that, you can do the protesting and all that. You can have a problem with white supremacy yada yada.But dont call yourself pro black if you cant see that having anything outside of a black partner is detrimental to the black future.

yea...ok
    but then love is love and he's a hybrid..

so that in itself removes him from being on for black. he has an out.

he can love both his cultures

He can do anything but be pro black dating/procreating with non black women.

I still respect dude. His speech was still real.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Doesn't matter, several generations of your kids and grandchildren starting families with non-blacks will result in your future generations being non-black, essentially.

unless I forced into their heads that they should only date black, which is crazy in 2017

the more mentions I see of this racial preservation thing the more I dont wanna touch it lol

Evolutionary downgrade, but in a sense we are diluting the damage of neanderthal immune genetics that is slowly being deleted in European DNA.
  • Ajackson17
    Options

Evolutionary downgrade, but in a sense we are diluting the damage of neanderthal immune genetics that is slowly being deleted in European DNA.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't have a problem with a person wants to and chooses to date, marry or procreate with a person outside of their race.

But to the bold out of the races of course not all but black people are really the only people who think racial preservation is crazy.

Not directed at you but a general question. What does what year it is have to do with racism and thinking a person should only date within their race?

I dont think racism has changed but there are definitely a whole lot more blended families out here than in the past...I just dont get how anyone still sees anything wrong with it

again, whats the goal here?

if we ALL stay within our races and "preserve" them?

we gone occupy separate countries next?

white supremacists (from what I understand) want the whole world to be white....they'd wipe everything else off the earth if they could

in your opinion, is "preserving" some sort of counter act against that? because I get that, kinda....

just trying to clarify

Everybody is always gonna see something wrong with anything. Thats just how people are the year doesn't matter

Thats the thing even the white people who are not white supremacists don't really agree with interracial relationships.

It's nothing something I would encourage a person to do but at the same time if that is the choice a person makes to do whatever interracially whether the reasons for said choice are solid or not is not my business.

I just don't think its crazy for people to want to preserve their race.

but in this case....white or black...hes preserving his hybrid race

I already spoke on that in the first few pages white walker!
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being pro black is admitting the white chick looks better, but still if the ONLY choice was between these two women; choosing the black one.

? dat
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gns wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »
    HOLD TF UP, HOL UP
    @sion i just clicked on one of your links u posted and scrolled down....
    http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/comment/8547257#Comment_8547257

Now isnt this ? , cooper :
    25hftpy.png

The same ? talking bout
    Coopper wrote: »
    Personally any pro black person that dates non black people looks silly to me though

? even got mad at me bout it but wanna post bout "minkas stinka"- wack bars btw

Then yall said obfresh dating cacs off okcupid?
    Copper wrote: »
    On the other hand OB the same one who has no problems with her scamming philandering old ass pastor.

She also meets white dudes off of POF

I haven't met any white dudes from POF. I've never been on POF in my life. It was one white man and it was OkCupid.

I thinking I'm finally grasping what the kids nowadays call "hotep" as much as it pains me to write the word.

At the end of the day jesse should do whatever tf he wants to. Look at the example of the hypocrties that get mad at him

I cant speak for the fake Sanaa Lathan in Something New over there but im pretty sure Copper was strictly referring to sex and ? when he cosigned Minka.. any man would smash but Jesse cuffed her. Theres a difference
    HOLD TF UP, HOL UP

25hftpy.png

The same ? talking bout
    Personally any pro black person that dates non black people looks silly to me though

On the other hand OB the same one who has no problems with her scamming philandering old ass pastor.

I haven't met any white dudes from POF. I've never been on POF in my life. It was one white man and it was OkCupid.

I thinking I'm finally grasping what the kids nowadays call "hotep" as much as it pains me to write the word.

At the end of the day jesse should do whatever tf he wants to. Look at the example of the hypocrties that get mad at him

Bruh i called minka pretty on page 1 of this very thread.

U aint proving ?
    How we know jesse aint just ? the ? ?
    What does minka in the stinka mean cooper....WHAT DOES MINKA IN THE STINKA MEANS?? :angry:

If u had the chance u'd be holding hands with the ? walking through the park like forrest gump & Jenny looking just as "silly" as the people u wanna criticize u and ob aint ?
    Disgust me

My message was never to not date white people
    My message was never to not find someone of another race attractive ( thats unrealistic)

My message was if you being held up as pro black your message and image will be skewed if you date non black.

You can find more posts of me finding non black women attractive here doesn't change or disprove my point.

Find a post where i said dont date interracial.

Nobodies trying to take white men away from you @gns
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cooper wrote: »
    Find a post where i said dont date interracial
    Well my next question is do u consider yourself pro black?
    Because the very thing u say looks silly could be u in the future
    Matter o fact it could be u now. U telling me u dating beckys and type all this semi militant ? ? on the ic all day, silly ? ?!

• Ajackson17
    Options
    All that being said, not na one of y'all in here would tell a hot ass Latina, white, Asian, Arab, mixed , etc. chick who's trying to ? , "nawl, I can't do that; you aren't black."

I have denied ? before.
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All that being said, not na one of y'all in here would tell a hot ass Latina, white, Asian, Arab, mixed , etc. chick who's trying to ? , "nawl, I can't do that; you aren't black."

its been rough, but they're not saying that

you can ? them broads, just dont be picking your fro and pullin the dashiki out come February

you cancelled

giphy.gif

the pro black community said so
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

I have denied ? before.

You aint got to front for us.
  • Copper
    edited April 2017
    Options
    Is this concept difficult to grasp?

Nobody is trying keep yall frim white women
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? and dating/cupcaking are two EXTREMELY different things
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? and dating/cupcaking are two EXTREMELY different things

LOL. No worries, ? . I know.

I know.
  • Copper
    Options
    Cooper wrote: »
    Find a post where i said dont date interracial
    Well my next question is do u consider yourself pro black?
    Because the very thing u say looks silly could be u in the future
    Matter o fact it could be u now. U telling me u dating beckys and type all this semi militant ? ? on the ic all day, silly ? ?!

? i aint told you ? . ? is you?
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black folks the only group of ppl who defend their right to interracial date/marry so hard. smh ? is sad..

Like I've said before Black folks with a little money will go grab a White quick even though most Whites will not date a Black.

Even the so called liberal ones change their tune quickly.
  • ghostdog56
    ghostdog56 Members Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trillfate wrote: »
    HOLD TF UP, HOL UP

25hftpy.png

The same ? talking bout

I cant speak for the fake Sanaa Lathan in Something New over there but im pretty sure Copper was strictly referring to sex and ? when he cosigned Minka.. any man would smash but Jesse cuffed her. Theres a difference
    HOLD TF UP, HOL UP

25hftpy.png

The same ? talking bout

Bruh i called minka pretty on page 1 of this very thread.

U aint proving ?
    How we know jesse aint just ? the ? ?
    What does minka in the stinka mean cooper....WHAT DOES MINKA IN THE STINKA MEANS?? :angry:

If u had the chance u'd be holding hands with the ? walking through the park like forrest gump & Jenny looking just as "silly" as the people u wanna criticize u and ob aint ?
    Disgust me

02d3o56js4fz.gif
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    so nobody gonna say she got the crazy solange eye?
  • felliwonda
    felliwonda Members Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Options

Point blank period.

@blacktux you can most definetly be pro black invest in and protect the black family and be successful and see you and yours through as did Dr. King for instance. a man who is very much undercredited by white supremacy 'til this very day because I believe he deserves much more from all who have witnessed and I mean ALL! people from all over the world but unfortunately this is not the case. yet still we see today the fruits of his hard work in all aspects.

I HAVE A QUESTION.

we know how DR. Martin Luther King Jr's life was pretty much with his wife and children....
    Now what if? and of course it wasn't the case here, but what if King would have left his wife Mrs. Coretta Scott king,
    for what so ever personal reasons they had in their conjugal lives?
    if he would have achieved anyways as he did.

Would his decision to part ways with his wife change his posture? Why?

this is just a scenario a question, constructive argument.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    felliwonda wrote: »

Point blank period.

@blacktux you can most definetly be pro black invest in and protect the black family and be successful and see you and yours through as did Dr. King for instance. a man who is very much undercredited by white supremacy 'til this very day because I believe he deserves much more from all who have witnessed and I mean ALL! people from all over the world but unfortunately this is not the case. yet still we see today the fruits of his hard work in all aspects.

I HAVE A QUESTION.

we know how DR. Martin Luther King Jr's life was pretty much with his wife and children....
    Now what if? and of course it wasn't the case here, but what if King would have left his wife Mrs. Coretta Scott king,
    for what so ever personal reasons they had in their conjugal lives?
    if he would have achieved anyways as he did.

Would his decision to part ways with his wife change his posture? Why?

this is just a scenario a question, constructive argument.

don't you know the IC frowns upon scenarios... they only go by the assumed facts
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    Options