Multiple fatalities reported in England at stadium where Ariana Grande performed

Options

Comments

• Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    marc123 wrote: »
    Copper wrote: »
    How do you go to war with random extremist?

that's the million dollar question...

There is no easy answer.

You got to war vs their ideology... and thats like going to war with air.. See White Supremacy or any extremism

Go to war vs. their ideology?

It's war period. The same White Supremacists mechanisms that are at work in the US are being played out in our foreign policies. And the "opposition" is bringing the war to streets of those attacking, provoking, adding and abetting.

How is dropping bombs on Hospitals and innocents not extreme? How is occupying entire countries not extreme?
    I am always amazed how many Black Americans are willing to oppose our domestic terrorism and rebel against White Supremacists speach. But will quickly change their tune to mimic White Supremacists when concerning Americas foreign policies.

You inferred alot of ? from what i said.. You got the absolute answer now.... You dont have a golden Halo of enlightenment cut it out

@Kwan Dai

I didn't infer anything. I asked you three separate questions. None of which you have chosen to answer. So, instead of cryptic ? . Speak plain.

I do have AN answer. Stop declaring war on people and expecting them not to retaliate.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

There is no easy answer.

You got to war vs their ideology... and thats like going to war with air.. See White Supremacy or any extremism

It's war period. The same White Supremacists mechanisms that are at work in the US are being played out in our foreign policies. And the "opposition" is bringing the war to streets of those attacking, provoking, adding and abetting.

How is dropping bombs on Hospitals and innocents not extreme? How is occupying entire countries not extreme?
    I am always amazed how many Black Americans are willing to oppose our domestic terrorism and rebel against White Supremacists speach. But will quickly change their tune to mimic White Supremacists when concerning Americas foreign policies.

FACTS, was just about to post something very similar to the bold.

That ? baffles me to no end

What about Black on Black crime....

It don't exist
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    Said it before and Ill say it again....these are the consequences of war....you cant just bomb other nations without expecting to get hit yourself.

Now we can go on and pretend this is just terrorism...but the root of the problems lay within the wars of west asia n africa and if those mofos could, they would do fly bys in their JSF n f16s n drop armed forces just like Nato and co do...

You cant name a single factor and say this is the reason why the middle east has these problems. Americas foreign policy is definetly one of the major factors, but there are more, and some are self inflicted by Muslims too.

S9
    AZTG wrote: »
    Said it before and Ill say it again....these are the consequences of war....you cant just bomb other nations without expecting to get hit yourself.

Now we can go on and pretend this is just terrorism...but the root of the problems lay within the wars of west asia n africa and if those mofos could, they would do fly bys in their JSF n f16s n drop armed forces just like Nato and co do...

You cant name a single factor and say this is the reason why the middle east has these problems. Americas foreign policy is definetly one of the major factors, but there are more, and some are self inflicted by Muslims too.

The UK has armed forces in Syria and waged war in Afganistan n Iraq the past 15 or so years...im not saying they are they reasons the mid east has this problems, Im simply stating they are in war.

Only for historical context. The Brits invaded and occupied Afghanistan in the 1800's. This aint new to them.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

There is no easy answer.

FACTS, was just about to post something very similar to the bold.

That ? baffles me to no end

What about Black on Black crime....

It don't exist

Exactly. It's just crime and every race commits it.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
    Salman Abedi 23 is the name of the attacker.
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    SMH at all this. Some ? created by some idiot always seems to happen leading up to any big election or referendum. Manchester is a vibrant city, and to attack at a pop concert of all places... RIP to all those who died.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

No one is surprised he was born here.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options

What's his ethnicity?
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish this would stop
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I wish this would stop

We are all under attack from murderous terrorists especially as Westerners: we cannot escape it

The only way it would stop is for the richest most powerful nations on earth (the US and UK particularly) to hands off Islamic countries forever completely and stop describing or labelling people they ? over there as 'collateral damage'; they're humans like us too...

It is what it is...
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

What's his ethnicity?

Libyan

Manchester Arena attacker named as Salman Ramadan Abedi

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/23/manchester-arena-attacker-named-salman-abedi-suicide-attack-ariana-grande?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    I wish this would stop

We are all under attack from murderous terrorists especially as Westerners: we cannot escape it

The only way it would stop is for the richest most powerful nations on earth (the US and UK particularly) to hands off Islamic countries forever completely and stop describing or labelling people they ? over there as 'collateral damage'; they're humans like us too...

It is what it is...

While I get what you are saying it's not just Islamic countries. It's any country where America and the UK are carpet bombing the ? out them or have stifling embargo's in place. If, we don't refine our foreign policies there will be uprisings. People get tired.

I was listening to NPR concerning the North Korea issue. While China and South Korea want to continue peaceful negotiations we got America steady talking ? about all out war. We don't have to approach every situation with a sledge hammer.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I wish this would stop

It is what it is...

While I get what you are saying it's not just Islamic countries. It's any country where America and the UK are carpet bombing the ? out them or have stifling embargo's in place. If, we don't refine our foreign policies there will be uprisings. People get tired.

I was listening to NPR concerning the North Korea issue. While China and South Korea want to continue peaceful negotiations we got America steady talking ? about all out war. We don't have to approach every situation with a sledge hammer.

Facts.

And think about why it's really going down - because we got an insecure ass shady president with low numbers acting out. The same hypocrite MF (and his followers) who would've no doubt criticized Obama for doing the same.

But, like you said, it's some ? how you watch MFs fill in the narrative and the reasons why we need to suddenly address North Korea. All of a sudden it's incredibly imperative that we do all this ? now. Hard to believe people, especially people of color, could be so gullible to the ? .
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I wish this would stop

It is what it is...

When all the people running this country care about is money and profits this is what we will get.

War makes these people so much money that is why they constantly seek it out and force it in situations when its not needed.

We the people feeling the brunt of the damage know we don't have to approach every situation that way but these people only see money and know damn well their kids and family won't be on the front lines of these wars see no other choice but to approach every situation with a sledge hammer.

? is ? up.

The media is complicit in this ? as well. So many americans see nothing wrong with drone attacks but got a lot of ? to say when it comes to a suicide bomber.
  • fortyacres
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I wish this would stop

It is what it is...

Yeah i doubt thats the solution and that it would stop.The West is apparently is the great evil and our decadent/hedonistic way of life is the problem until we are part of the Caliphate and cleansed through Jihad.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    he deleted the tweets just a bit ago

Que culon

N/H
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin Members Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    VIBE wrote: »
    he deleted the tweets just a bit ago

Que culon

N/H

I meant it in the context of what a ? to delete the tweets
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was smart tho from a Psychos POV. Got the bodies and attention he wanted.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    I wish this would stop

It is what it is...

Yeah i doubt thats the solution and that it would stop.The West is apparently is the great evil and our decadent/hedonistic way of life is the problem until we are part of the Caliphate and cleansed through Jihad.

How is this silly rhetoric that you made up, more apparent then drone strikes, military occupations and embargo's?
  • fortyacres
    Options
    I wish this would stop

It is what it is...

How is this silly rhetoric that you made up, more apparent then drone strikes, military occupations and embargo's?

whats with the namecalling ? calm your angry internet millitant ass down.

He said withdrawing the counter insurgency from the middle east would end terrorist attacks on the west and I said it wouldnt coz its deeper than that, so whats your problem?
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    I wish this would stop

It is what it is...

He said withdrawing the counter insurgency from the middle east would end terrorist attacks on the west and I said it wouldnt coz its deeper than that, so whats your problem?

So, not only do you type regurgitated FOX news rhetoric, you answer questions with more questions.
  • fortyacres
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I wish this would stop

It is what it is...

So, not only do you type regurgitated FOX news rhetoric, you answer questions with more questions.

Yes im Tucker Carlson , y aint know.

1hd5znv518w1.png

All Muslims are evil , America is the greatest and so on and so on.
  • Kwan Dai
    Options
    I wish this would stop

It is what it is...

1hd5znv518w1.png

Excellent. I appreciate your honesty.
  • fortyacres
    Options
    I wish this would stop

It is what it is...

1hd5znv518w1.png

Excellent. I appreciate your honesty.

You are very welcome.

Tucker Carlson Tonight every monday to friday at 8ET