Multiple fatalities reported in England at stadium where Ariana Grande performed

Options

Comments

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    The thing with people who believe conspiracy theories so heavy is often they will criticize others for believing certain media sources while championing their own as somehow more trustworthy solely because it confirms ? they want to believe. They can never explain what makes their source so much more trustworthy than another
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    (Nope) wrote: »
    Huey_C wrote: »
    Was praying for a false flag but now people from my community have been pronounced dead, ? is just sad as ? man I really feel for all the victims and family.

See how dumb you idiots sound with that false flag ? ? Oh it's all so real now that u know the victims?

He is a ? idiot, whats new.

False flags do happen tho you dumb ? atleast I am smart enough to look through the evidence instead of swallowing all the information given to me and taking it as facts.

Provide proof

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uiry2xlvgKQ

This video cites Boston as a "false-flag." I live outside of Boston. I had people who were hurt in the attack. I had ? idiots like you asking me for proof and offering me money on facebook.

I have a friend who is still recovering and still gets harassed by you "false-flag" low-lifes.

I honestly ? hate ya'll.

They need to take the internet away from you idiots, because you are not well and do not possess the necessary level of discernment to use it responsibly.

Is it not possible for your friend to tell lies? or you to tell lies? I am 30 years of age and one thing I have learned in my journey so far is that PEOPLE LIE! the truth is I will never truly know the truth about most things so I have decided to stop giving a ? and stop wasting my time focusing on the conspiracy ? , I will now devote my time to making the world a better place and speaking my truth.

Why would I lie about that?

What would I have to gain?

Do you know how many people are at the marathon each year?

Do you know how difficult it would be stage something like that?

Has your perspective changed now that a similar atrocity has hit close to home?

Or do you believe that all the other attacks are false-flags? And real attacks only happen to you?

I never said the Boston bombing was a false flag, why do people lie about stupid ? all the time? I don't know how the mind of a psychopath works.

You posted a video to back your point about "false-flags." That same video, cited the marathon bombings as a false flag. I assumed you watched the video because you referenced it?

I'm going to to say this in the most respectful way I can, the above shows that you are clearly not filtering the information that you take in or put out. Consciously or subconsciously, you enjoy the delusions of grandeur that come with being a member of a self-appointed and exclusive group of 'truthers' that are essentially know nothings. This is not about truth, but your inability to differentiate self from other and accommodate for and assimilate new information. To this end, your 'trutherness' can be percieved as a lack of metacognition (thinking about your thoughts). Skepticism is healthy, but this behavior is not skepticism it is egotist paranoia.

People are not offended by your truth, they are startled by your ignorance and what many of us perceive as the requisite arrogance that comes with it.

You don't know me as a person all you have to go on is my posts on here, so tell me mr smart ? what have I posted on this site that had you typing all of that ? ? yes I am very much a lover of a good conspiracy theory I have been for many years, let me have a guess you are one of them people who think 9/11 happened just as your news channels told you even tho it is obvious that ? was a controlled demolition?

More nonsense.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was praying for a false flag but now people from my community have been pronounced dead, ? is just sad as ? man I really feel for all the victims and family.

See how dumb you idiots sound with that false flag ? ? Oh it's all so real now that u know the victims?

False flags do happen tho you dumb ? atleast I am smart enough to look through the evidence instead of swallowing all the information given to me and taking it as facts.

Provide proof

This video cites Boston as a "false-flag." I live outside of Boston. I had people who were hurt in the attack. I had ? idiots like you asking me for proof and offering me money on facebook.

I have a friend who is still recovering and still gets harassed by you "false-flag" low-lifes.

I honestly ? hate ya'll.

They need to take the internet away from you idiots, because you are not well and do not possess the necessary level of discernment to use it responsibly.

Is it not possible for your friend to tell lies? or you to tell lies? I am 30 years of age and one thing I have learned in my journey so far is that PEOPLE LIE! the truth is I will never truly know the truth about most things so I have decided to stop giving a ? and stop wasting my time focusing on the conspiracy ? , I will now devote my time to making the world a better place and speaking my truth.

Why would I lie about that?

What would I have to gain?

Do you know how many people are at the marathon each year?

Do you know how difficult it would be stage something like that?

Has your perspective changed now that a similar atrocity has hit close to home?

Or do you believe that all the other attacks are false-flags? And real attacks only happen to you?

I never said the Boston bombing was a false flag, why do people lie about stupid ? all the time? I don't know how the mind of a psychopath works.

You posted a video to back your point about "false-flags." That same video, cited the marathon bombings as a false flag. I assumed you watched the video because you referenced it?

I'm going to to say this in the most respectful way I can, the above shows that you are clearly not filtering the information that you take in or put out. Consciously or subconsciously, you enjoy the delusions of grandeur that come with being a member of a self-appointed and exclusive group of 'truthers' that are essentially know nothings. This is not about truth, but your inability to differentiate self from other and accommodate for and assimilate new information. To this end, your 'trutherness' can be percieved as a lack of metacognition (thinking about your thoughts). Skepticism is healthy, but this behavior is not skepticism it is egotist paranoia.

People are not offended by your truth, they are startled by your ignorance and what many of us perceive as the requisite arrogance that comes with it.

You don't know me as a person all you have to go on is my posts on here, so tell me mr smart ? what have I posted on this site that had you typing all of that ? ? yes I am very much a lover of a good conspiracy theory I have been for many years, let me have a guess you are one of them people who think 9/11 happened just as your news channels told you even tho it is obvious that ? was a controlled demolition?

More nonsense.

He's right about 9/11 tho... Obvious controlled demolition and inside job
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    they know it was a homemade bomb w bolts, screws and nuts..

what it's called doesn't matter
  • VIBE
    Options
    LOL @ obvious controlled demo..

no, it's not obvious nor a controlled demo on 9/11... but I've done my back n forth on this one too many times
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    LOL @ obvious controlled demo..

no, it's not obvious nor a controlled demo on 9/11... but I've done my back n forth on this one too many times

Word @xxCivicxx schooled u too many times lol
  • VIBE
    Options
    When you're on the same side as he is, of course it's schooling to you.
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Yeah im purging all yall conspiracy posts. idgaf some of you'll being disrespectful.

You post your alex jones BS in here you are getting banned.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pretty pathetic mod, showing your true colors.
  • fortyacres
    Options

if you dont like it , eat a conspiracy ? ? .
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Suck your own ? .
  • fortyacres
    Options
    Suck your own ? .

thats your moms' job , she can find alot more conspiracies down there too.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    She might not be able to find through all your sensitivities.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol these stupid conspiracy people. No point talkin' to them man, just nod along.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    btw, that false flag video is exactly what it looks like..

A movie..

It's called Iraqi Hope for the Future or something like that.. the man who made it came out and said it's a movie and not a real car bomb..

it could be that he recreated the car bomb in the exactl location, as you can see the wall behind the car is already covered it black soot..

but it is NOT a false flag..

This could be a possibility but cannot be proven just like most things, I can't prove false flags exist and you can't prove they don't.
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyway ? all this ? , R.I.P. to those who died.
  • (Nope)
    (Nope) Members Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »

if you dont like it , eat a conspiracy ? ? .

Bahahahahahaha!
  • VIBE
    Options
    btw, that false flag video is exactly what it looks like..

A movie..

It's called Iraqi Hope for the Future or something like that.. the man who made it came out and said it's a movie and not a real car bomb..

it could be that he recreated the car bomb in the exactl location, as you can see the wall behind the car is already covered it black soot..

but it is NOT a false flag..

This could be a possibility but cannot be proven just like most things, I can't prove false flags exist and you can't prove they don't.

but a little google research will lead you to the answers I was led to...

it doesn't take much reading
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Its so weird how you guys are reacting to this.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options

It's weird you pro conspiracy all of a sudden. Ever since I called you a fed.
  • VIBE
    Options
  • MallyG
    MallyG Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Stew wrote: »

Provide proof

I honestly ? hate ya'll.

You need serious help

Help with what? admitting I will never truly know the truth about some things? not letting my brain get lost in conspiracy theory no longer?
    But the earth could be flat tho, I have watched a shitload of video's on the subject and they have some very good points.

U clearly get lost in everything.

Fixed for better accuracy.

• CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Nooooo people are either bemused or they think you and the flat earther are silly.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options

Nooooo people are either bemused or they think you and the flat earther are silly.

It is silly, but I'm telling you guys this ? makes sense when you're high af. @Vibe I bought a 26er of whiskey yesterday, tonight I'll put the pipe down.

It's weird you pro conspiracy all of a sudden. Ever since I called you a fed.

Calm down I'm not pro conspiracy I'm pro stupid. When did you call me a fed?
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.