Multiple fatalities reported in England at stadium where Ariana Grande performed

Options

Comments

• dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A tribute to Mancunians live at the Albert Square:

https://youtu.be/Q1eyq0oFDkc
  • Preach2Teach
    Preach2Teach Members Posts: 3,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really do hope this ? is a false flag, would ? allow such a thing to happen?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ISIS playing right in the hands of white ppl.

? ? ppl
  • rip.dilla
    rip.dilla Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fortyacres wrote: »
    Kwan Dai wrote: »
    rip.dilla wrote: »
    I wish this would stop

We are all under attack from murderous terrorists especially as Westerners: we cannot escape it

The only way it would stop is for the richest most powerful nations on earth (the US and UK particularly) to hands off Islamic countries forever completely and stop describing or labelling people they ? over there as 'collateral damage'; they're humans like us too...

It is what it is...

Yeah i doubt thats the solution and that it would stop.The West is apparently is the great evil and our decadent/hedonistic way of life is the problem until we are part of the Caliphate and cleansed through Jihad.

How is this silly rhetoric that you made up, more apparent then drone strikes, military occupations and embargo's?

He said withdrawing the counter insurgency from the middle east would end terrorist attacks on the west and I said it wouldnt coz its deeper than that ...

It might not end it but then if there is a disconnect from those Islamic countries (I still insist) by the West but because of financial gains ... like the US didn't shut off Cuba for decades?

Because now it's looking like a merry go round. Didn't Trump launch a massive missile in Afghanistan not too long ago? You know how many innocents lost their lives in that? But it's just 'one of those things...' for majority of us on this side of the world

Some of these attacks in Europe and the States in some cases are probably the reflection of damage done to countries of the proponents of these terror acts... even if they're born and raised within

Just my own perspective on these atrocities... not influenced by anyone or body
  • Kwan Dai
    Kwan Dai Members Posts: 6,929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wish this would stop

We are all under attack from murderous terrorists especially as Westerners: we cannot escape it

The only way it would stop is for the richest most powerful nations on earth (the US and UK particularly) to hands off Islamic countries forever completely and stop describing or labelling people they ? over there as 'collateral damage'; they're humans like us too...

It is what it is...

Yeah i doubt thats the solution and that it would stop.The West is apparently is the great evil and our decadent/hedonistic way of life is the problem until we are part of the Caliphate and cleansed through Jihad.

How is this silly rhetoric that you made up, more apparent then drone strikes, military occupations and embargo's?

He said withdrawing the counter insurgency from the middle east would end terrorist attacks on the west and I said it wouldnt coz its deeper than that ...

It might not end it but then if there is a disconnect from those Islamic countries (I still insist) by the West but because of financial gains ... like the US didn't shut off Cuba for decades?

Because now it's looking like a merry go round. Didn't Trump launch a massive missile in Afghanistan not too long ago? You know how many innocents lost their lives in that? But it's just 'one of those things...' for majority of us on this side of the world

Some of these attacks in Europe and the States in some cases are probably the reflection of damage done to countries of the proponents of these terror acts... even if they're born and raised within

Just my own perspective on these atrocities... not influenced by anyone or body

This always concerns me because, it's almost as if the idea is, if you move to the UK or the US you are supposed to forget about your country of origin and side with the country in which you reside. Many immigrants be they first or third generation have a significant amount of family back in their ethnic country.

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I really do hope this ? is a false flag, would ? allow such a thing to happen?

Seriously ?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is very sad.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They have someone in custody but it was a suicide bomb? Did I miss something somewhere?
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    I also want to know how they found the home in less than 12 hours.
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    edited May 2017
    Options
    They have someone in custody but it was a suicide bomb? Did I miss something somewhere?

I read that and also read the bomber is dead and the guy they arrested isn't involved ????

I'm confused and sad

Reading all the posts online about the dead , the injured, and the missing vicitms. :(
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    MsSouthern wrote: »

I read that and also read the bomber is dead and the guy they arrested isn't involved ????

I'm confused and sad

Reading all the posts online about the dead , the injured, and the missing vicitms. :(

It is confusing. I find it super irritating when news agencies put out all these little "details" that may or not be true and keep people in a state of wtf is going on.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Like maybe I'm just not paying attention or something but they stated* how many dead people WHILE they were still looking for dead people. One new agency named the first victim to die, like htf do you know that? Was it the person you had to pull the most nails out of? So the bodies of some dead people couldn't be found, but the bomb happened in a foyer, how ? big is the foyer you couldn't find 3 dead people? Idk, there is just things that aren't making sense.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 Members Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Im still wondering how the ? Isis keep sending messages to America and no one can find they ass
    hm.gif

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    big story
    every network wants to break info first
    they run w twitter news, or whatever other outlet
    they don't fact check

always happens during these situations of chaos

That is true but it doesn't explain how they knew how many bodies before the body count and how they lost 3 bodies in a foyer.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    ? ISIS playing right in the hands of white ppl.

? ? ppl
    We to destroy band these people i wont lose my daughter to be politically correct we need to band them an ? them all...ps i dont got kids...but u feel me
  • fortyacres
    fortyacres Members, Moderators Posts: 4,479 Regulator
    Options
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    I was listening to NPR concerning the North Korea issue. While China and South Korea want to continue peaceful negotiations we got America steady talking ? about all out war. We don't have to approach every situation with a sledge hammer.
    so it doesn't count if NK is talking ? just as much?
    ...right, because it's not America, i guess.

• BiblicalAtheist
    Options
    Wow, just read this, though I'm not surprised, it's happened a few times now with these incidences
    Less than two weeks after RT posted footage of crisis actors preparing for a terrorist attack in Manchester, a radical Islamic terrorist carried out a ? attack on young girls, and it was allowed to happen.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    vumglohrishd.png

Rest in pieces
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    rickmogul wrote: »
    Wait til they bring it over here and I hope it's a Brad Paisley or KISS reunion show.

You hoping death on innocent lives makes you just as evil. Kick. Rocks.
  • blue_london
    blue_london Members Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    big story
    every network wants to break info first
    they run w twitter news, or whatever other outlet
    they don't fact check

always happens during these situations of chaos

24 hours news format has made facts irrelevant sadly