Snowfall

Options

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm I the only one that feels that somebody should be playing Freeway Ricky Ross in this show?
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm I the only one that feels that somebody should be playing Freeway Ricky Ross in this show?

Im thinking they didnt get to him yet

You cant have a story on how ? began without the pioneer of the wristwork

But is this supposed to loosely based, researched and detailed, or just a show?
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

Im thinking they didnt get to him yet

You cant have a story on how ? began without the pioneer of the wristwork

But is this supposed to loosely based, researched and detailed, or just a show?

Loosely based. Very loose. I believe that main black kid is an amalgamation of freeway rick and others.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

? i was thinking at some point he would be introduced
  • KingLuciano
    KingLuciano Members Posts: 476 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm watching it now, it's a lil slow but it's cool hella coke in that pool! I'm surprised that dude with the gun didn't rico Alejandro!
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1st two esp did a good job of setting the season up. looks like its bout to turn up.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Landlord dude smashing ole boy's mama doe??
  • black caesar
    edited July 2017
    Options
    The minute them dudes came with the bodyguard with the money, I knew Franklin was going to get robbed. Franklin's faux Auntie warned him about keeping a gun, and he didn't listen.

It's going to be some payback next week. I'm digging this show. Power has some competition.

Here is the preview for episode 3 "Slow Hand":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQs6DKLGAC8
  • black caesar
    Options
    Landlord dude smashing ole boy's mama doe??

Yep Franklin's mom is a bed ? .
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The minute them dudes came with the bodyguard with the money, I knew Franklin was going to get robbed. Franklin's faux Auntie warned him about keeping a gun, and he didn't listen.

It's going to be some payback next week. I'm digging this show. Power has some competition.

Same here, saw that ? coming a mile away soon as Claudia ask was the aunt and then went over to talk to dudes... Franklin's antenna should had been up, if you selling weed that long, you should know how the "game" is played, and on top of that, the ? you'll be by yourself with all that K's and money...that just asking to get yo ass robbed.
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man i wanna hulk smash tf outta his auntie!!! LAWD
  • black caesar
    Options
    DillaDeaf wrote: »

Same here, saw that ? coming a mile away soon as Claudia ask was the aunt and then went over to talk to dudes... Franklin's antenna should had been up, if you selling weed that long, you should know how the "game" is played, and on top of that, the ? you'll be by yourself with all that K's and money...that just asking to get yo ass robbed.

@DillaDeaf Remember he was selling weed on a small scale and to white boys. The game wasn't vicious to him at the point, but he should have had some street sense to him regardless.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Options
    Damn episode 2 got clapped asap, still nowhere to be found

A friend told me
  • AP21
    AP21 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

finally saw episode 2

the trailer for next weeks show got me geeked!!!
  • black caesar
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Here's a preview of what's to come during the season. DO NOT READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BE PARTLY SPOILED.
    Franklin quits the game midway at the end of the fourth episode, you exhale with relief; when he suddenly dives back in again after a vague confrontation with his father (The Leftovers’s Kevin Carroll, shamefully underused), it’s baffling.

There’s no mention of the word “? ” in the first six episodes.
  • Broddie
    Options
    That 2nd episode is still not on FX On Demand which sucks for me cause I missed the live broadcast.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Options
    I dont trust Claudia
  • black caesar
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    That 2nd episode is still not on FX On Demand which sucks for me cause I missed the live broadcast.

@Broddie Bruh, why are you not using Kodi? It was up 10 mins after it went off air.
  • Broddie
    Options

@Broddie Bruh, why are you not using Kodi? It was up 10 mins after it went off air.

Cause I have cable.
  • black caesar
    Options

Cause I have cable.

Touche' ? . LOL

On the real, you can still use Kodi as well. Since you're paying for the package of cable/internet, might as well get your money's worth. You got the juice.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Options
    Bruh said I dont watch shows on the internet because I have cable

Thats like saying I dont ride bicycles because I have a car

I can get a friend to send that lank
  • Broddie
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    Bruh said I dont watch shows on the internet because I have cable

Thats like saying I dont ride bicycles because I have a car

I can get a friend to send that lank

I have cable cause of convenience. I don't have time to be hunting down and downloading or streaming ? online. When I get home (which is usually late) and just want to wind down with a beer or a blunt after a long day all I have to do is use my remote. Not turn my entertainment into yet another chore or job by having to be searching for links or waiting for better quality versions and all that ? .
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Show is dope to me.
  • black caesar
    Options
    It will be on tonight at 10est. Got my pizza ready. It's going to be weird watching this with commercials.
  • black caesar
    Options
    It's on. Here we go.