Snowfall

Options

Comments

• mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^he did resurface, aint no coming back from ? ? .
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »

Noticed how he left that part out when he was tellin his homeboy what happened.

? should've just left the hood. Once ? find that out, it's a wrap
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    mc317 wrote: »

naw what i meant was that they left that as a cliffhanger for next season.. the ? dude getting payback for Franklin..
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Watching now

2 eps in, im really diggin this. Homie got heart.

But um, when tf did FX allow so many "? " lol
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    franklin needs to get murdered. him being in the esses neighborhood aint on no menace to society ? with kane saying the esses was cool. like someone said earlier that ? would of died in every episode. he got more lives the john snow.....sheesh.
  • marc123
    Options
    Watchin ep 3...ewww, that toke a dark turn....

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    Watching now

2 eps in, im really diggin this. Homie got heart.

But um, when tf did FX allow so many "? " lol

You guys seem to always wonder this. Basic cable could allow anything premium cable does. They just usually don't do it till after 9PM because of advertising money. More sponsors that way.
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Watching last night's episode now.
  • black caesar
    Options
    RZA plays the ? cook and teaches Franklin. Nice little cameo.
  • black caesar
    Options
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    finally that cook cut....franklin had big rocks but even with this episode this ? should of been dead again. walkin through a hood you dont know and telling ? you got two keys. that ? trusts everybody
  • UnderMiSensi
    UnderMiSensi Members Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »
    finally that cook cut....franklin had big rocks but even with this episode this ? should of been dead again. walkin through a hood you dont know and telling ? you got two keys. that ? trusts everybody

Bruh this show, I wanna like it but it's unrealistic ? like this that takes me outta the show completely. TBH John Singleton should've consulted with Rick Ross or some other people more about real life drug deals or how ? actually good sold and made because I dont see how you can go outta state bring someone who's a complete stranger two keys sounding like a damn Narc (Show me your formula and ill spread the word wtf).

Franklin gets taught how to cook ? by following the white crackhead down the rabbit hole, that was so lackluster.
    Also Franklin just doesnt come off as street smart or even all that smart. He has no idea what he's getting himself into.
  • black caesar
    Options
    ineedpussy wrote: »

Bruh this show, I wanna like it but it's unrealistic ? like this that takes me outta the show completely. TBH John Singleton should've consulted with Rick Ross or some other people more about real life drug deals or how ? actually good sold and made because I dont see how you can go outta state bring someone who's a complete stranger two keys sounding like a damn Narc (Show me your formula and ill spread the word wtf).

Franklin gets taught how to cook ? by following the white crackhead down the rabbit hole, that was so lackluster.
    Also Franklin just doesnt come off as street smart or even all that smart. He has no idea what he's getting himself into.

I agree. Too bad he went behind Freeway Rick's back and did this show without him being a consultant. That was messed up. The show would have been even better.
  • Broddie
    edited August 2017
    Options
    This lil ? legit walked up to two strange dealers while out of town with 2 keys in hand and did not get popped. I could only suspend my disbelief so much.
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aside from frank what about the lil punk Mexican dude. He a straight coward
  • SELASI_i
    SELASI_i Members Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And the white guy. I just can't get into his character
  • Broddie
    Options
    SELASI_i wrote: »

I was interested in seeing the CIA angle but not like this. They could just cut that whole subplot out.
  • UnderMiSensi
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    SELASI_i wrote: »

I was interested in seeing the CIA angle but not like this. They could just cut that whole subplot out.

Exactly they need to close that plot up and just focus on developing Franklin. Franklin aint evolved or developed any typa character yet he keeps advancing and getting lucky its getting really ? stupid. Compare this to Breaking Bad where Walter learned from his mistakes and developed a strategy to dealing drugs.

With Franklin I havent seen his clientele, how he plans to distribute the drugs tbh I just dont believe him as a drug dealer it would be one thing if the Ole lady who bought keys from him showed him the ropes or if the isreali showed him the ropes. Yet he continues to be inexperienced and just happen to be able to sell drug and they didnt even show how he got back into the game, he told isreali he was out and now isreali just lets him right back in with even mooore keys after he loss the money and had to try and auction off the car to isreali(which shouldve got him killed instantly)
  • UnderMiSensi
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Oh and the part that irritated me most of all, was when he just threw the Bag of Isreali's two ki's of coke to the dealers like it was nothing.
    giphy.gif

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaayne GTFOH haha
  • ineedpussy
    Options
    yeah....i agree on the breaking bad ? . walter learned like a muthafucka....even surpassing jessie who was suppose to know more than him. i like the show cause its entertainment but damn came we get some believability? this ? seems like a cartoon where a ? blows himself up and the next episode he back. if i was white i would believe everything on this show...but im from the hood and grew up in the ? era so its a no. and yeah that little mexican is a ? . idk if that little ? is his sister, cousin, or a ? he wanted to ? but didnt have the nuts to tell her. well she was gettin ate out right by lucha libre. he was going in.
  • marc123
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Jus got caught up...

WTF is goin on?!

Complete ? ! Frank finds a junkie in the old panther meeting spot. She takes him to two street level dealers. This ? ASKS THEM HOW TO COOK ? THEN SHOWS THEN 2 KEYS! WTF gtfohwtbs! Only way this series can save face is if Frank ends up dead at the end. But the writting has gotta get better.

And why tf does the spanish dude care if the broad is smashing the wrestler. Who gives af.

And when tf did the cia dude n the other guy crash the plane. Did i miss something?

Pacing n writting both gotta get better. Leon is that dude tho.
  • marc123
    Options
    "Hi! My name is Frank! How do you cook ? ?" smh
  • JusDre313
    Options
    meh i like the show.. the only complaint i would have is yes. franklin be waay to out there and loose to be having some much work on him.. i'll give yall that...

i disagree with him being dumb... hes like 19 and literally dont know ? about the dope game and both his unc and aunt told him first episode.. he dont know what he is getting himself into.. i think thats the point... he dont know, thats why its gon be a lot of bumps in the road..
  • JusDre313
    Options
    Jus got caught up...

WTF is goin on?!

Complete ? ! Frank finds a junkie in the old panther meeting spot. She takes him to two street level dealers. This ? ASKS THEM HOW TO COOK ? THEN SHOWS THEN 2 KEYS! WTF gtfohwtbs! Only way this series can save face is if Frank ends up dead at the end. But the writting has gotta get better.

And why tf does the spanish dude care if the broad is smashing the wrestler. Who gives af.

And when tf did the cia dude n the other guy crash the plane. Did i miss something
    ?

1st bolded.. i thought the same thing, why would he care? I can only think of 2 things, one he like her. IIRC she said they were cousins, but she is actually a friend of the family... thats my guess. OR he ? she brought him in as a partner, when he just wanted to keep fam as muscle

2nd bolded.. they didn't actually show the crash but it was in an earlier episode ( maybe 3 or 4 cant remember) but they crashed leaving the jungle in Colombia. they was on the airstrip and the Colombian cat was knocked out and cia dude had the tarp covering the plane waiting for ol boy to wake up. i think they landed somewhere the CIA cat suggested but they shouldnt have...
  • marc123
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    Jus got caught up...

WTF is goin on?!

And when tf did the cia dude n the other guy crash the plane. Did i miss something
    ?

1st bolded.. i thought the same thing, why would he care? I can only think of 2 things, one he like her. IIRC she said they were cousins, but she is actually a friend of the family... thats my guess. OR he ? she brought him in as a partner, when he just wanted to keep fam as muscle

2nd bolded.. they didn't actually show the crash but it was in an earlier episode ( maybe 3 or 4 cant remember) but they crashed leaving the jungle in Colombia. they was on the airstrip and the Colombian cat was knocked out and cia dude had the tarp covering the plane waiting for ol boy to wake up. i think they landed somewhere the CIA cat suggested but they shouldnt have...

Yea. 1 ep was them leaving colombia. Next ep they were crash landed w ole dude knocked out. I had to check the ep numbers to make sure i didnt skip an episode...cuz that is woat