Snowfall

Options

Comments

• black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just finished watching episode 8. The next two episodes should be intense.

Episode 9 preview:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHQlJj4MODs
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nice episode last night. franklin gonna make a truce with the ? who shot his ? ? and whats up with franklin letting his ? smoke that ? ? his ? gone be his number on customer next season.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AP21 wrote: »
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    man i wanna hulk smash tf outta his auntie!!! LAWD

word...

and mom dukes

cefoff5rzu9s.gif

the moms from the wire lol, among other shows

that auntie tho

she was looking good af at the cookout

Naw, the mole on her chin ? with me...its been ? wit me since The Wire.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    man i wanna hulk smash tf outta his auntie!!! LAWD

word...

and mom dukes

cefoff5rzu9s.gif

the moms from the wire lol, among other shows

that auntie tho

she was looking good af at the cookout

Naw, the mole on her chin ? with me...its been ? wit me since The Wire.

Wait the fact that she looks like Ving Thames in drag doesn't put a damper on your attraction
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They better not ? off Leon. He is my fav character.

Latina broad n the wrestler storyline is coo

The CIA dude storyline is woat. I always check my phn during his scenes.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? already fuccin up I see. Already talkin about that they deserve more money ? . We all kmow what happens when that gets mentions...

ztwsilhbwqxo.gif
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    marc123 wrote: »
    They better not ? off Leon. He is my fav character.

Latina broad n the wrestler storyline is coo

The CIA dude storyline is woat. I always check my phn during his scenes.

He'll be there for season 2. He confirmed this in the Vlad interview. In fact, he might get a jerri curl.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    show is cool, but its missing something
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I ? wit CIA dude storyline *kanyeshrug*. I don't need his personal life tho
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    By season 2 I see Leon and Frank becoming arch rivals.
  • Broddie
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »
    show is cool, but its missing something

It's missing a whole lot.

Hopefully they learn and give us a more polished, focused and grounded season 2.
  • marc123
    Options
    ...watching ep 9 now. That cold open was trill af. Barksdale acting her ass off
  • Broddie
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Frank might be starting to get a brain finally. Still a smart dumb muthafucka.

The wrestler about to go all in. Setting it up for him and his vata to take over for good. Once he wipes her fam out now that her pops passed away.

Teddy the spy still a waste of screen time thoufh his subplot is getting better.

Is next week the finale or is it the week after?
  • marc123
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Scene w Barksdale n Jerome's girl was trill af too.

Ole girl hit her w the ether "gtf up out my house! ole step n fetch it ? !!" Damn!!!!
  • Broddie
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I will say one thing. That scene last week with all the custys just waiting on the pitchers to show up was unsettling in it's authenticity.

Took me back to the late 80s and early 90s when I used to see my cuz serve crillz to everyone from local business owners to fallen church members and parents of kids I went to school with.

Hell I even reminisced on the time when I caught one of my friends serving that ? to one of the baddest chicks in our hood like 7 years ago. She now looks like a 45 year old wash up despite not being out her 20s and I heard she picked up dope and caught the bug.

That ? really hit close to home so props to the writers. Gonna be trippy when we start seeing all those once honest folks become zombified slaves by season 2.
  • marc123
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Milf Club owner/? and that young broad she showed Frank at the same damn time!!!

LOL at the random af AC Green joke
  • marc123
    Options
    Haaaaaa!! Frank is truly living in dream land. ? wanna arrange a sit down w street level dealers lol lol.
  • marc123
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hold up! Claudia is a ? n has a thing for Jerome's gf. LOL WTF! she had eat the ? for her to arrange the sit down. Uh okay.

I respect Franks hustle but no way that ? goes down like that. 1 who tf does that. 2 leon has already killed some one. Dude is clearly bout that life, no way he lets that ? slide.

Wrestler a double agent or he really ready to go to war with the spanish broad n her fam.

Best ep in a minute. Great watch
  • Broddie
    Options
    Haaaaaa!! Frank is truly living in dream land. ? wanna arrange a sit down w street level dealers lol lol.

Seems to me like he's setting them up. Maybe I read too deep into it and gave him too much credit though. After all it is Frank we're talking about here lol.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options

Ole girl hit her w the ether "gtf up out my house! ole step n fetch it ? !!" Damn!!!!

Hefa ain't had no come back. Lol
  • marc123
    edited August 2017
    Options

Hefa ain't had no come back. Lol

She actually looked back n kept on walking. I can imagine a single tear fallin as she walked down the sidewalk. That one cut deep.
  • marc123
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

The wrestler about to go all in. Setting it up for him and his vata to take over for good. Once he wipes her fam out now that her pops passed away.

Teddy the spy still a waste of screen time thoufh his subplot is getting better.

Finale is next week. 10 eps.

Cant wait
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Options
    Hold up! Claudia is a ? n has thing for Jerome's gf. LOL WTF! she had eat the ? for her to arrange the sit down. Uh okay.

I respect Franks hustle but no way that ? goes down like that. 1 wtf does that. 2 leon has already killed some one. Dude is clearly bout that life, no he lets that ? slide.

Wrestler a double agent or he really ready to go to war with the spanish broad n her fam.

Best ep in a minute. Great watch

It was kinda hinted in the 1st episode...when that chick showed up at Claudia & Jerome's crib banging on their door yellin at Jerome...and Claudia said something like "Damn Jerome. You should've let me fucc her"...then Jerome told her to go handle that...then Claudia proceeded to go outside and whoop her azzz.
  • marc123
    Options
    ^^^ dont remember that bein her. Okay tho.
  • Broddie
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »

Finale is next week. 10 eps.

Cant wait

Dope. Good lookin my bro.

Sidenote did you hear that Bryan Fuller is talking about Hannibal season 4 again? I'm crossing my fingers here.