Snowfall

Options

Comments

• metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Poor Lenny smh. Franklin better nut up, NH. He gonna be food out here soon if he keeps ? around.
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2017
    Options
    It will be on tonight at 10est. Got my pizza ready. It's going to be weird watching this with commercials.

They moved it to Wednesdays?

EDIT: nevermind I forgot I was off on the 5th (only time I watched it live) and im usually off on mondays and tuesdays. So I confused myself.
  • BIGG WILL
    BIGG WILL Members Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    watching now, homie in the red shirt is G. I like this ? .
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »

Homie was a G alright. G for ? . He took that dudes manhood.

This episode was kind of weak, but from next week's preview it's going to be good.
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    BIGG WILL wrote: »

Homie was a G alright. G for ? . He took that dudes manhood.

This episode was kind of weak, but from next week's preview it's going to be good.

Man I thought this episode was dope. Showing how the kid really ain't with the street ? but he's slowly but surely going to turn
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That was crazy he had his way with dude, and took the money. Now Franklin has to ? the ? thug now.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5bzrcmn98gnu.gif

W...T...F??

And then he gonna ask that ? where he going wit his money??? Bruuuhhh...be can keep that ? . Lol
  • Broddie
    edited July 2017
    Options
    This ? the wackest hustler ever swear to ? . Grew up around dudes who were his age and younger. Same era. Never did they move unstrapped or without shooters. Especially ij the beginning. ? you in the game for Franklin?
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Broddie wrote: »
    This ? the wackest hustler ever swear to ? . Grew up around dudes who were his age and younger. Same era. Never did they move unstrapped or without shooters. Especially ij the beginning. ? you in the game for Franklin?

because he aint get into this life with the intention of being a ? ? dealer.. he got curious, was lookin for a way out.. and now hes here.. learning hard lessons and going through the dleague. He has morality and is gaining experience points..

See i can ? with this show,, I knew it would be great because of FX i can spot queso and ? a mile a way this is well done.. *Coughs* Tales
  • CockMcStuffins
    CockMcStuffins Members Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Suge and Ray J tried to tell y'all....? goons make ? happen

Ol boy un-assed that money didn't he?
  • Broddie
    Options

because he aint get into this life with the intention of being a ? ? dealer.. he got curious, was lookin for a way out.. and now hes here.. learning hard lessons and going through the dleague. He has morality and is gaining experience points..

See i can ? with this show,, I knew it would be great because of FX i can spot queso and ? a mile a way this is well done.. *Coughs* Tales

I like the show. Just can be aggravating to watch. In real life he would've been popped by the end of the pilot.

The CIA angle more interesting to me. Mostly cause we always demonize their contributions but forget that some of the dudes involved in ? like Iran-Contra Affair really did do it cause of naive patriotism.
  • Broddie
    Options
    Suge and Ray J tried to tell y'all....? goons make ? happen

Ol boy un-assed that money didn't he?

The smile on his face afterwards, the look of shock in the victim's eye, the muthafucking grunts and bed creaks. ? was super unerving. Good call by Singleton. A lot of ex-cons do get down by prison rules when back on the outside. They be like Toothpick in Don't Be A Menace...just less exaggerated. If Franklin don't handle it and cross the point of no return though...
  • Broddie
    Options
    Music in this ? is exceptionally curated. I am so gonna chop the ? out of Strike by Union during my next Ableton sessiob.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was rootin for Franklin, but this ? ? me off though..I really thought he was gonna lose it when dude spit blood in his face..but NOPE!!
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I knew that Ray Ray ? looked familiar..he was on from G's To Gents back in the day..
  • black caesar
    Options
    Music in this ? is exceptionally curated. I am so gonna chop the ? out of Strike by Union during my next Ableton sessiob.

@Broddie You us Ableton Live as well? Welcome to Ableton Gang Gang.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I like the show. Just can be aggravating to watch. In real life he would've been popped by the end of the pilot.

The CIA angle more interesting to me. Mostly cause we always demonize their contributions but forget that some of the dudes involved in ? like Iran-Contra Affair really did do it cause of naive patriotism.

"Real life" doenst fall into a preconceived script
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I got a lil upset with Franklin but realized that he jumped off the porch with no guidance straight to the big boy league. Franklin is learning the game as he goes along and comes up against certain challenges. Seems to me each episode he is learning how he is supposed to conduct himself and how to react to certain things.

So far to me it seems that as time goes on he is going to be willing to take things as far as they can go because he's going to have to because thats just part of game he has chosen to be in.

That ? ? was wild but very realistic especially for that era.
  • Broddie
    Options

@Broddie You us Ableton Live as well? Welcome to Ableton Gang Gang.

Just started working with it this summer.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    great show.....i knew something was up with the og when he put the gun to franklin and pushed his boy......i knew it was over. off topic......the ? that happens to franklin wouldnt happen to a ? from down south....dont care how "green" he is. ijs
  • black caesar
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Last night's episode was good. Teddy's story is getting more interesting.

Franklin's boy Leon came through for him.

The Israeli loves the chocolate ladies.

Here's the preview for next week's episode:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mg6aH7kSN_4
  • gdatruth2.0
    gdatruth2.0 Members Posts: 3,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its apparent after the last few episodes Franklin doesn’t have the ruthless (yet) to get in the drug business. Question is what happens to change his mind? Does his mom lose her job? Does he get harassed by cops?

And loved Avi’s line about Ice Cream Cake Boy and him trying to get in with that young tenderoni (low key most entertaining part of the show week to week)
  • black caesar
    Options
    Its apparent after the last few episodes Franklin doesn’t have the ruthless (yet) to get in the drug business. Question is what happens to change his mind? Does his mom lose her job? Does he get harassed by cops?

And loved Avi’s line about Ice Cream Cake Boy and him trying to get in with that young tenderoni (low key most entertaining part of the show week to week)

Don't read if you don't want to know the answer:
    Franklin has an encounter with his pops. Whatever happens there don't turn out well, which makes him return to the game.
  • black caesar
    Options
    Well last night's episode was good. Franklin's pops is a piece of work.
  • Broddie
    Options
    1 3rd of the episode with the most boring character from the most boring subplot talking to himself. 5 episodes in on the show about the birth of ? . Still no ? .