How Do You Eat Your Steak?

Options

Comments

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Medium Rare
    Some of you negros need ya black card privileges revoked... anything less than medium well is unacceptable.

Nah, you ? is still hampered by slave mentality. Nothing more, nothing less. You've been taught to eat well done meat by your upbringing. Your parents patents ate well done, your parents ate well done, and made you eat well done so you think its normal. You ? need to stop being so close minded about everything.

I ? guarantee if you were raised eating medium rare, you'd be advocating for the ? now haha
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium Rare
    How someone can criticize something they've never tried is beyond me.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Members Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium Well
    Used to like it medium rare but you can't play around with uncooked meat like that.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »
    Some of you negros need ya black card privileges revoked... anything less than medium well is unacceptable.

Nah, you ? is still hampered by slave mentality. Nothing more, nothing less. You've been taught to eat well done meat by your upbringing. Your parents patents ate well done, your parents at well done, and made you eat well done so you think its normal. You ? need to stop being so close minded about everything.

I ? guarantee if you were raised eating medium rare, you'd be advocating for the ? now haha

Nobody in my family ever got sick from eating pink meat either. Cook that gotdamn steak.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rare
    Been eating rare steak since the 90s

Never got as much as a tummy ache from that ?

FOH with the rare steak is dangerous argument too
  • playboy buddy rose
    playboy buddy rose Members Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well Done

Nah, you ? is still hampered by slave mentality. Nothing more, nothing less. You've been taught to eat well done meat by your upbringing. Your parents patents ate well done, your parents at well done, and made you eat well done so you think its normal. You ? need to stop being so close minded about everything.

There is nothing wrong wit tryin somethin new. .. but eatin ? in da middle steak can't be healthy for anybody .
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium Rare

There is nothing wrong wit tryin somethin new. .. but eatin ? in da middle steak can't be healthy for anybody .

73767799.jpg
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium Rare
    Medium rare or medium
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium Rare
    I like well done burgers
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Medium Rare

nothing wrong with well done burgers.
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium well or well-done.
  • twenty2
    twenty2 Members Posts: 255 ✭✭
    Options
    Medium
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    So now ? can't put sauce on they steak?

No u can put sauce on

You need it with a well done steak

It only makes sense

It's funny, because when I did eat my steak well done I used drown it in steak sauce or ketchup to soften it up. Didn't matter who cooked it or the steakhouse. Once I went medium, that's when I realized I didn't need any sauce

Ketchup.....on steak????? The SAVAGERY!!! And this comin from somebody who LOVES ketchup!!! My fam talks plenty ? for how much I use. LOL!

But yeah, same for me... Once I tried medium I never even THOUGHT of goin back to well and sauce is a rarity. Sometimes I just have a taste for it.

Depending on where I'm at I go between medium and medium-rare.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    twenty2 wrote: »
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    ghostdog56 wrote: »
    So now ? can't put sauce on they steak?

No u can put sauce on

You need it with a well done steak

It only makes sense

It's funny, because when I did eat my steak well done I used drown it in steak sauce or ketchup to soften it up. Didn't matter who cooked it or the steakhouse. Once I went medium, that's when I realized I didn't need any sauce

Ketchup.....on steak????? The SAVAGERY!!! And this comin from somebody who LOVES ketchup!!! My fam talks plenty ? for how much I use. LOL!

But yeah, same for me... Once I tried medium I never even THOUGHT of goin back to well and sauce is a rarity. Sometimes I just have a taste for it.

Depending on where I'm at I go between medium and medium-rare.

thats the way the President of our country eats his
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    Options
    Medium Well
    Aggie from the deep south that ? don't even surprise me :joy:
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium
    Burger gotta be medium well

I smh at restaurants that only serve well done, means they using frozen pattties
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium Rare
    I like well done burgers

It's not safe to eat ground beef well under 160°F, so that's perfectly ok.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium Well
    smh at some of the "well done" responses...

? i stopped eating steak well done at age 8

I mean to put medium btw...medium Ribeyes all day
  • Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well Done
    Well done with A1.
  •  i ro ny
    Options
    Medium Rare

To all the well done folks.....have y'all even tried steaks cooked differently?
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    Well Done
    i ro ny wrote: »
    To all the well done folks.....have y'all even tried steaks cooked differently?

? roast is my favorite food, followed by steak...oddly enough, I don't ? with sliced roast beef...

anyway, of course I've tried steaks cooked differently, including medium well. didn't like em. I eat what I like, and don't lose any sleep over it. with that said, if a steak is cooked well, Iont see the need for ketchup or A1 (no diss to anyone)
This discussion has been closed.