How Do You Eat Your Steak?

Options

Comments

• _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    Options
    Well Done
    Mastery wrote: »
    Some of you negros need ya black card privileges revoked... anything less than medium well is unacceptable.

Nah, you ? is still hampered by slave mentality. Nothing more, nothing less. You've been taught to eat well done meat by your upbringing. Your parents patents ate well done, your parents ate well done, and made you eat well done so you think its normal. You ? need to stop being so close minded about everything.

I ? guarantee if you were raised eating medium rare, you'd be advocating for the ? now haha

this...is incorrect.

• Negro_Caesar
    Negro_Caesar Members Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Well Done
    i ro ny wrote: »
    To all the well done folks.....have y'all even tried steaks cooked differently?

Nah. I don't do pink meat.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium Well

Sure have and the ? just ain't for me.
  • HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium
    with Heinz 57.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium Rare
    _Jay_ wrote: »
    Some of you negros need ya black card privileges revoked... anything less than medium well is unacceptable.

Nah, you ? is still hampered by slave mentality. Nothing more, nothing less. You've been taught to eat well done meat by your upbringing. Your parents patents ate well done, your parents ate well done, and made you eat well done so you think its normal. You ? need to stop being so close minded about everything.

I ? guarantee if you were raised eating medium rare, you'd be advocating for the ? now haha

this...is incorrect.

Maybe in your case... but our upbringing plays a big part in how we are molded. A ? admitted that his mom always ordered well done for him as a child so he thought that's how you are supposed to eat steak. He waited until he was an adult to try medium rare and said it was the best ? ever. Never went back to well done.
  • Mastery
    Options
    Medium Rare

It's crazy. I've tried steaks cooked every way and my taste buds don't lie. Medium rare is the sweet spot.
  • Mastery
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Medium Rare
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Is it the texture? The pink? Cause ain't no way in the world is it the taste haha
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium Well
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Is it the texture? The pink? Cause ain't no way in the world it is the taste haha

It was the texture. Don't even remember the taste honestly
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium
    My mom used to tell waitstaff to slap it's ass and ride it in when they asked how she'd like her steak, I used to eat mine well done until I hated chewing it for an hour.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium Well
    5phsv2kjvp9t.jpg

MMMM MMMMM ? !!
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium Rare
    5phsv2kjvp9t.jpg

MMMM MMMMM ? !!

steak sauce tastes/smells like dr. pepper.

no reason to ruin a perfectly good steak like that.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Rare
    A1 dont taste like Dr Pepper

I just used some last night on some grilled chicken

It taste zesty nh
  •  i ro ny
    i ro ny Members Posts: 8,459 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Medium Rare
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    A1 dont taste like Dr Pepper

I just used some last night on some grilled chicken

It taste zesty nh

eh, if you say so.

all i know is that i'm good on it.
  • Kairo
    Kairo Members Posts: 942 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Medium Rare
    You learn a lot about peoples fundamental understanding of cooking when you talk about steak. Eat what you like but this idea that anything less than medium well is "undercooked" is preposterous and basically an old wives tale. Don't swim an hour after you eat either folks.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Medium Well
    A1 is kinda good tho lol. I don't put it on steak but as just a regular sauce that ? be hitting. I use it marinade sometimes and if I'm feeling extra and wana make my own salad dressing I'll throw a couple teaspoons in the mix
This discussion has been closed.