2017 NBA Off Season Thread: Draft & Free Agency & Summer League

Options

Comments

• Crude_
    Crude_ Members Posts: 19,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Naw. We need a PG that can shoot

Who you got in mind that we got a realistic shot at getting?
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    S/o to them CAW CAW Boyz @Shizlansky @caddo man @Crude_ @AP21

this off season is hella important. The most in franchise history. I say let Jrue Holiday walk and remain flexible with the cap, get a short stop PG to sell to future free agents and try to get 50 wins. Next season try to go after John Wall. Or sign and trade Jrue to Minnesota for Rubio.

Ima catch some more games in person. I see two in Dallas and might catch some back home this year.

Get good seats for the low.

Word I'm definitely take the lady to some games here in ATL Caw Cawing my ass off in that ? .

Tickets in ATL be cheap?

Lol you see how empty it be? What you think

I'm pretty sure tickets in N.O. ATL and Miami be cheap as ? .
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    BlackAX410 wrote: »
    Max. wrote: »
    Couverture27.png

hqdefault.jpg

Ainge likes flabby pfs

Yabusele is actually athletic for his size, I'm sure you've never seen him play so I take this with a grain of salt, I saw yall are thinking about trading the 5th & 10th pick for the 4th pick and a 2nd rounder. Worry about your trash franchise

He looks like tractor traylor

Ahhhhhhhh

Meanwhile lonzo n josh jackson told ainge go ? himself

Jj is in sac right now
  • Crude_
    Options
    Couverture27.png

hqdefault.jpg

Ainge likes flabby pfs

Yabusele is actually athletic for his size, I'm sure you've never seen him play so I take this with a grain of salt, I saw yall are thinking about trading the 5th & 10th pick for the 4th pick and a 2nd rounder. Worry about your trash franchise

Ahhhhhhhh

Jj is in sac right now

Not saying his career will go the same way but the handful of times I saw Lonzo he reminded me of a young OJ Mayo.

Mayo showed promise early on.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol until I see someone legitimate post this I'm disregarding this. "I didn't hear this from hayward's camp so put it in the gossip section " and you hype? Temper those expectations for Rudolph and re-signing James Johnson
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options

Lol until I see someone legitimate post this I'm disregarding this. "I didn't hear this from hayward's camp so put it in the gossip section " and you hype? Temper those expectations for Rudolph and re-signing James Johnson

You over there in the Celtics thread getting excited because of a pic of hayward's kid on st Patrick's day though
  • Crude_
    Options
    Crude_ wrote: »

Beno Udrih

? Marcus Smart would be an upgrade to our weak ass backcourt.
  • BlackAX410
    Options

You over there in the Celtics thread getting excited because of a pic of hayward's kid on st Patrick's day though

Not at all, I saw the post and took it with a grain of salt. I'll take woj's word over a guy that said he didn't even hear it from hayward's camp? Lol
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Melo ain't stopping KD on the defensive end though. At least KD won't roam defensively because Tristan nor Jefferson are offensive threats. To me Cleveland needs defense more than offense. Plus ain't Melo schedule for 35 mil next year. Lol
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Couverture27.png

hqdefault.jpg

Ainge likes flabby pfs

Ahhhhhhhh

Jj is in sac right now

Thought you had one huh mawfucka? I don't care they canceled workouts, they don't wanna earn a spot and compete let them shoot as much as they want for 25 win teams. I wanted fultz from the jump and we'll thrive with him meanwhile yall are gonna miss the playoffs for the 13th straight year lol worst franchise in the NBA BY FAR I'm not responding to you no more tonight bruh
  • BlackAX410
    Options

Beno Udrih

? Marcus Smart would be an upgrade to our weak ass backcourt.

Take him PLEASE, and my ? steez balled out in his stint, he's gonna thrive for yall next year
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Couverture27.png

hqdefault.jpg

Ainge likes flabby pfs

Ahhhhhhhh

Jj is in sac right now

Thought you had one huh mawfucka? I don't care they canceled workouts, they don't wanna earn a spot and compete let them shoot as much as they want for 25 win teams. I wanted fultz from the jump and we'll thrive with him meanwhile yall are gonna miss the playoffs for the 13th straight year lol worst franchise in the NBA BY FAR I'm not responding to you no more tonight bruh

Yeah lets believe a philly beat writer who broke the story

Lmao
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yo Ax would you trade the first pick for 5 and 10? I always looked at Isaac as the perfect player for the Cs with his defensive versatility ability to stretch the floor plus you clearly need another big. He's solid on the glass as well.

Btw I was listening to Bill simmons podcast the other day and he dropped a comp for Fultz that made a lot of sense. He said he's basically a shorter T mac. Couldn't agree more from his game to his laid back temperament it's almost spot on. Personally I would do it but Fultz would be hard to pass on.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

? LeBron still barely refers to Dan Gilbert by name lol
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    ckfree wrote: »
    speaking of stephen a smith though

‘im ? , leg, hip guy, if you dont have that, then its insulting if you even approach me’

lmao

stephen a smith real life talk like that about everything

he sounded like he was on first take

he was arguing about matters of the ? with the same fervor as he does phil jackson knicks tenure

Lmao...that may be the truest ? he said though with that story about getting into it w/ your lady...
  • Crude_
    Options
    Pelicans starting PG gonna be Raymond Felton or sergio Rodriguez

I wanted to laugh but then I thought about it and nearly cried.
  • Crude_
    Options
    Side note if Gentry has us playing sub .500 ball by 20 games get rid of his ass.
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Side note if Gentry has us playing sub .500 ball by 20 games get rid of his ass.

That's not the way to retain cousins. Homie had like 12 coaches and he needs a stable organization and y'all ain't exactly that
  • Crude_
    Options

That's not the way to retain cousins. Homie had like 12 coaches and he needs a stable organization and y'all ain't exactly that

I'm not even going to lie you're right on this one. If ish doesn't work out with Gentry this year and Indiana parts ways with Nate McMillian I'd like to see him on our sidelines in the near future.

I don't have much faith in Demps as GM either. The Benson's seem intent on riding this train until the wheels fall off though.
  • BlackAX410
    Options
    Yo Ax would you trade the first pick for 5 and 10? I always looked at Isaac as the perfect player for the Cs with his defensive versatility ability to stretch the floor plus you clearly need another big. He's solid on the glass as well.

Btw I was listening to Bill simmons podcast the other day and he dropped a comp for Fultz that made a lot of sense. He said he's basically a shorter T mac. Couldn't agree more from his game to his laid back temperament it's almost spot on. Personally I would do it but Fultz would be hard to pass on.

I like Isaac a lot but fultz is can't miss I wouldn't do it personally.
  • southsil4lil
    southsil4lil Members Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I'm not even going to lie you're right on this one. If ish doesn't work out with Gentry this year and Indiana parts ways with Nate McMillian I'd like to see him on our sidelines in the near future.

I don't have much faith in Demps as GM either. The Benson's seem intent on riding this train until the wheels fall off though.

You sure about that fam?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    S/o to them CAW CAW Boyz @Shizlansky @caddo man @Crude_ @AP21

this off season is hella important. The most in franchise history. I say let Jrue Holiday walk and remain flexible with the cap, get a short stop PG to sell to future free agents and try to get 50 wins. Next season try to go after John Wall. Or sign and trade Jrue to Minnesota for Rubio.

I don't know how realistic it will be to get Wall here but I'd sign some serviceable guy on a 2 year deal.

I think Elfrid Payton type guy might be more realistic in 2018 and I also think we need a better small forward to but I don't know who we can afford. @silverfoxx

I thought of the hometown kid Payton. Went to school with him. He humble and quiet as ? . Idk if boogie and AD has time to wait on him and his offense game to develop. But hey, can say the same for Rubio right?
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Sergio Rodgriguez?