Breakfast Club & Comedian Lil Duval Gettin Heat For Interview Question About Trannies

Options

Comments

• Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    King_Me wrote: »
    I think you are naive to think that a straight man would knowingly ? a ? . That's 100% false. If a "supposedly" straight man has sex with a ? , you can not call him a heterosexual man. He is an undercover ? .

Her whole stance on just about everything is ? disingenuous. She's worse than a troll.
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    lol @ "No straight man would ever knowingly ? another man under any circumstances"

and no principled woman or woman is going to continue to have sex with a married person or person in a serious committed relationship under any circumstances

But they might still have an attraction to that man and may still want to ? if he got divorced. No genuinely straight man would go back to a ? or even still be physically attracted once they know who they actually are.
    don't be naïve...a lot of supposedly straight men like to mess around with trans ppl...human sexuality is a spectrum. word to donald glover

Is this convo about undercover homos or about straight men who wouldnt ? a ? if given the opportunity? Are u unable to differentiate the two?
    and regardless if the women or man continues to have sex with the married individual it doesn't change the fact that she or he was initially mislead and deceived into doing something they wouldn't have done had they known

Would u ever have sex with a transman? Would u ever date/marry a man who knowingly or not ? trans women?
    that said, never made the case that one group has a monopoly on hypocrisy ...or should receive preferential treatment

and you don't know ? about my morals

this isn't about ? or trans rights

this is me not condoning violence, murder unless it's in self defense

My first post responding to u i agreed that no one should be killed. Thats not how our back n forth got here.
    AGAIN unlike with failing to disclose you have ? , i don't believe the inherent harm (i.e. feelings of betrayal )that would have been avoided by disclosure imho does not qualify as the sort of harm with which the criminal law should concern itself or worthy of death or ? injury

civil courts, sure

And a lot of men wish sexual harrassment and molestation wasnt a crime. I mean who are they harming really? Girls LIKE that kinda attention!!
    ? lol

who are you to dictate the terms of the discussion...and i don't ever remember agreeing to any terms with anyone else

that said, i was responding to your quote:

" u cant speak for the men that have actually experienced this."

considering i am a woman, to me you are implying the ? doesn't, can't happen to a woman....or rather that it would effect a woman differently somehow ....which is my point of contention

Never implied that whatsoever. I would side with a woman if she experienced this, and stated that to u already. Not sure your point.
    not to mention you don't know what I've been through or experienced

Oh do u think im being insensitive about what u might or might not have experienced? Lot of that goin around these days.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I think you are naive to think that a straight man would knowingly ? a ? . That's 100% false. If a "supposedly" straight man has sex with a ? , you can not call him a heterosexual man. He is an undercover ? .

Human sexuality is a spectrum was my point

And some trans ppl have everything a woman has...? , a ? , etc does that mean that a man who has sex with her is attracted to men

The trans doesnt look or behave like a man. The trans person doesnt have a ?
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Is this convo about undercover homos or about straight men who wouldnt ? a ? if given the opportunity? Are u unable to differentiate the two?

See previous post

and regardless if the women or man continues to have sex with the married individual it doesn't change the fact that she or he was initially mislead and deceived into doing something they wouldn't have done had they known

Would u ever have sex with a transman? Would u ever date/marry a man who knowingly or not ? trans women?

Not sure how thats relevant

My first post responding to u i agreed that no one should be killed. Thats not how our back n forth got here.

Ok....

Never said anything different

Just clarifying my position...which you continue to mischaracterize

And a lot of men wish sexual harrassment and molestation wasnt a crime. I mean who are they harming really? Girls LIKE that kinda attention!!

As i already stated i don't believe the instances are comparable

And im sure lots of ppl would like to have the person who deceived them into believing that they were single or wealthy or had a big ? thrown into jail but thats not possible nor would i advocate for such laws

Never implied that whatsoever. I would side with a woman if she experienced this, and stated that to u already. Not sure your point.

Oh do u think im being insensitive about what u might or might not have experienced? Lot of that goin around these days.

U spoke as if i couldnt possible understand or rather imagine how it feels to being mislead by a trans person

So you would like these trans ppl who dont immediately disclose their past thrown into prison. What would be like a minium sentence look like?

Also this idea that there is this large contingent of trans ppl are purposely with holding this info for the sole purpose of wanting to ? with the heads of staright men is false.... It happens...but most just want to live their lives without any judgement and be treated viewed as the gender they identify as

That said, and i repeat, nondisclosing that info is foul but shouldnt be criminal
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lol I'll give @Madame_CJSkywalker credit. She is a warrior. She be on here fighting battles with 300 level odds. If only she used her powers for good.
  • Go figure
    edited August 2017
    Options

Thats not an answer :angry:
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Madame_CJSkywalker what time you inboxing me your nudes?

Are they holographic?
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

Thats not an answer :angry:

Sure
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Go figure
    edited August 2017
    Options
    U spoke as if i couldnt possible understand or rather imagine how it feels to being mislead by a trans person

No...that u dont know what it would feel like for a man to find out he actually ? a man. If u knew we wouldnt be goin back n forth
    So you would like these trans ppl who dont immediately disclose their past thrown into prison. What would be like a minium sentence look like?

If sHe ? a man without tellin him, yes. Not necessarily prison but some form of repercussion at least.
    Also this idea that there is this large contingent of trans ppl are purposely with holding this info for the sole purpose of wanting to ? with the heads of staright men is false.... It happens...but most just want to live their lives without any judgement and be treated viewed as the gender they identify as

Most men arent rapists, should we ignore that ? happens then?

We're not talking about the good apples, just the bad. Lets learn to stay on topic.
    That said, and i repeat, nondisclosing that info is foul but shouldnt be criminal

Reverting back to my first post, they can get mad n think its a game all they want, but if they cant take accountability, hopefully they dont run into the wrong guy who dont gaf about nunna this ? we're talkin about
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    By the definition of the word justified, I'd say it very well might be. Especially until they come up with a law that punishes a ? who didn't make it known upfront.

Heh, so you do think it's justified to murder a ? who "tricked" you into sex? Well, I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree there.
    And as much as I would like to believe a ? 's physical traits should give them away, like @beta said in the other thread, "? technology" is likely advanced at this point and I wouldn't put the onus on the other person to figure that ? out. It's the ? 's responsibility and it's the ? who is committing some type of fraudulent ? .

I can partially agree (even if your "advanced ? technology" point might, at this point in time, be more of an exception than the rule), but regardless, I believe it's always wise to first count on you being responsible. Imo, you'd be a fool to depend on the (ir)responsibility of the other party, and the other party really has no obligation to be honest. Regardless, responsibility still falls on both parties. I was just focusing on personal responsibility, because like I've said, sometimes that's all you can rely on.
    To the extent that people continue to minimize the trauma that this would put somebody through, like it's a ? joke or some ? , I'd say there'll be that much more violent responses to it. Maybe if those dudes who would ? them knew there was an actual legal recourse to it, they'd consider another option. And MAYBE if the trannies knew they could face legal repercussions for lying, they'd be up front about it.

Heh, those are lot of maybes. I think you might be more optimistic than me. Imo, generally speaking, people are going to do what they're going to do regardless. Besides, has it actually been established that fraudulent trannies are not subject to legal recourse, or are you just assuming that?
    I also feel that you're displacing the blame because the majority of your argument involves what the victim should've done as opposed to the perpetrator.

I don't understand how that makes sense. I don't think I'm playing the blame game. Like I said, it comes down to responsibility for both parties, so I don't see how I'm victim-blaming. Just seems like simple common sense to me. We know the perp is primarily at fault; there's most likely not much disagreement there. But we shouldn't forget about the victim's responsibilities; being a victim doesn't absolve you from irresponsibility.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Human sexuality is a spectrum was my point

And some trans ppl have everything a woman has...? , a ? , etc does that mean that a man who has sex with her is attracted to men

The trans doesnt look or behave like a man. The trans person doesnt have a ?

EVEN IN SWINGER DATING SITE FULLY TRANSFORMED PEOPLE HAVE TO DECLARE IT.

AND WE ARE TALKING ABOUT LIBERTINE PEOPLE!!

NO WOMEN LIKE TO MEET UNDERCOVER BI SEXUAL WOMEN. AND NO MEN LIKE TO DISCOVER THAT THE MAN WAS ? AND LIKE TO SUCK ? WITH HIS WIFE. A LOT OF THESE DUDES GET KNOCK THE ? OUT IN SEX PARTIES AND HOTEL ROOMS FOR THAT. IN GERMANY THE POLICE TAKE THE LIAR TO JAIL.

WE AINT PLAYIN WITH THIS.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Spoiling ? , trans ans women is already leading to
    Disinterest
    Hatred
    Distrust

Towards them.

Last time i check some bars and are studying the possibility of having NO WOMEN ZONES.

The humble pie is coming!! Its time to stop with that ? !!

And where are these so called conscious and engaged black women when Trayvon Martin got shot? Nowhere!!

Yet here they are sweating for the LGBT with they fake hair!!!
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Black women in America are losing big by taking the wrong Battles.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cotdayum, I spoke to some ppl who believe a trans woman with a ? and ? is EXACTLY the same as an actual born female with a ? ...

I joke around and troll up here but that's next level fuckery.
  • White_Owl_Willie
    White_Owl_Willie Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »
    Cotdayum, I spoke to some ppl who believe a trans woman with a ? and ? is EXACTLY the same as an actual born female with a ? ...

It's a wild, wild world.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Koltrain wrote: »
    i can't support deception and secrecy ....it's foul

but to advocate for the murder of a person who essentially lied is also wrong joking or not

we have free speech but that speech has consequences and trans folks are experiencing the negative consequences

blk trans women are dying by suicide and by the hands of another at an alarming rate

that said, duval's comments speak to a larger issue with society

homophobia is still a big problem

its why ppl are predisposed to stay in the closet and in the shadows

and why ppl are predisposed to believing death and or violence is a reasonable repercussion or response for being mislead into what some would consider ? sex

Its homophobic if somebody deceive you into ? sex and you react violently?? And what's the repercussion for misleading somebody into something like that?

i get tricked into having sex with a trans man i'm 98% sure i'm not going to be tempted in the least to ? that person

i'm going to be mad as hell

but to wish death upon a person nah

i'd probably try to swing on the person to be honest but it would be wrong of me

what should be a proper repercussion for something like that? i dunno

ideally anything but violence

that said, what should be the proper repercussion for someone who misleads another into believing that they are single or lies about how much money they make for the purpose of sex?

That is not at all comparable. Playing with someone's manhood is a serious offense to men. You don't understand because you are not a man. Lying about money or being single is not the same since you are attracted to the opposite sex. A ? is not a woman.

It's comparable in the sense that the offenses are both rooted in dishonesty

And what's the greater offense is subjective

Who are you to say that a person misleading me into a sexual relationship under the false impression they were single is the lesser offense?

You wouldn't feel as strongly as a person who got tricked by a ? and that's a fact.

Thats a fact? Lol

How can you even prove this to be true

Like i said its subjective

Because you know I am right lol. You never hear of someone getting killed cause they lied about being single or how much money they got

This show would like to have a word with you about the bold
    51cVNZ4ERZL.jpg

Of course as usual I am damn near in 100% disagreement with the ? that @Madame_CJSkywalker is spewing.

Those people were going to ? anyone for any reason.

Its ok to just accept you was wrong when it came to that statement and keep it moving

I wasn't wrong though. The point is they are not comparable to a ? tricking someone. Context is everything. Maybe you need to learn what "context" mean?

tenor.gif
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol because a trans person has ? and no ? that means they're a woman how? Oh, so I guess Sammy Sosa is Caucasian then?
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »

It's not the fact that they think that. You are free to believe what you want. The fuckery comes in when they try to impose their belief on other people. You got some ? that will agree to what these females try to pass off. And a lot of ? that dont. But it's there choice. I'm against any ideology that tries to take away choice.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »

Her whole stance on just about everything is ? disingenuous. She's worse than a troll.
    Lol

I troll at times

But at times i am sincere

I really just don't have the same hang-ups about gender and my sexuality as most of you

And a lot of ppl, especially men, would explore the "boundaries" of their sexuality more if it wasnt for the rampant homophobia

As long as a person is being safe and the participates are consenting adults i have no judgements

By consenting adults i do frown upon dishonesty and predatory behavior i just don't believe it always should end with somebody dead, seriously injured or in prison...

*shrugs*