Breakfast Club & Comedian Lil Duval Gettin Heat For Interview Question About Trannies

Options

Comments

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    i can't support deception and secrecy ....it's foul

but to advocate for the murder of a person who essentially lied is also wrong joking or not

we have free speech but that speech has consequences and trans folks are experiencing the negative consequences

blk trans women are dying by suicide and by the hands of another at an alarming rate

that said, duval's comments speak to a larger issue with society

homophobia is still a big problem

its why ppl are predisposed to stay in the closet and in the shadows

and why ppl are predisposed to believing death and or violence is a reasonable repercussion or response for being mislead into what some would consider ? sex

What Duval said wasn't homophobia though or transphobia

It kinda was

He suggested that because this person mislead him into what he would consider homosexual activity that person deserves to not to live

That's not transphobia. That's not an irrational fear of transgender people. It is an extreme reaction to an extreme situation.

Transphobia, same as homophobia, is also used to describe the strong dislike of or prejudice against homosexual and trans people
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but to advocate for the murder of a person who essentially lied is also wrong joking or not

we have free speech but that speech has consequences and trans folks are experiencing the negative consequences

blk trans women are dying by suicide and by the hands of another at an alarming rate

and why ppl are predisposed to believing death and or violence is a reasonable repercussion or response for being mislead into what some would consider ? sex

It kinda was

He suggested that because this person mislead him into what he would consider homosexual activity that person deserves to not to live

That's not transphobia. That's not an irrational fear of transgender people. It is an extreme reaction to an extreme situation.

Transphobia, same as homophobia, is also used to describe the strong dislike of or prejudice against homosexual and trans people

Here's the thing though. If not for this belief among trannies that it's ok not to disclose what they are, half the people in this topic talking against them would likely be indifferent to them. They hate for them isn't just some irrational dislike for them in this case. It's a dislike for their insistence that violating other people is acceptable.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Copper wrote: »

It kinda was

Not wanting to have sex with a trans person is not homophobia

U r right

But i never said that

You said it kinda was

A person not wanting to have sex with a trans person is not the same as suggesting that a person deserves get ? harm or death beacuse they mislead you into what u would consider homosexual activity

"If a I have sex with a person with AIDS and they dont tell me I'll ? them" does not mean you hate people with AIDS

Deception leading to sexual activity is extremely invading and personal.

So a person purposefully not disclosing they have a lethal, incurable STD with a sexual partner is comparable????

And do you believe that a married person misleading a person in concerns to their marital status for the purpose of sex should a criminal offense and or should have violent/lethal repercussions?

You can sue in some states if your spouse cheats and infidelity does often lead to violence and murder.

The key component here is deception. Hes not beciming violent bc the persin is trans hes diing it bc he was decieved.

Deception has lead to ? convictions.

People react violently upon learning of deceit. Im not codoning it but its not homophobic
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It kinda was

U r right

But i never said that

You said it kinda was

A person not wanting to have sex with a trans person is not the same as suggesting that a person deserves get ? harm or death beacuse they mislead you into what u would consider homosexual activity

"If a I have sex with a person with AIDS and they dont tell me I'll ? them" does not mean you hate people with AIDS

So a person purposefully not disclosing they have a lethal, incurable STD with a sexual partner is comparable????

And do you believe that a married person misleading a person in concerns to their marital status for the purpose of sex should a criminal offense and or should have violent/lethal repercussions?

Can't compare the two again. Having sex with a married person you are attracted to who is the gender you are attracted to is not comparable.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It kinda was

Phobia is a clinical term. It means to possess an irrational fear. Like agoraphobia, fear of crowds or arachnaphobia, fear of spiders.

To react emotionally and violently towards someone trying to sexually manipulate you is not a phobia it's a natural reaction based on bring severely duped. Kinda how a stag reacts to a hunter who sprays on doe pheromones to lure the stag to a killing field.

To have a revulsion or disgust towards a lifestyle is not a phobia. In fact many homosexual people have the same revulsion or disgust towards heterosexual situations or people.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

It kinda was

U r right

But i never said that

You said it kinda was

You can sue in some states if your spouse cheats and infidelity does often lead to violence and murder.

The key component here is deception. Hes not beciming violent bc the persin is trans hes diing it bc he was decieved.

People react violently upon learning of deceit. Im not codoning it but its not homophobic

There are exceptions... but when ppl start talking about its afront on their manhood its obviously not just about deceit

And when we support or don't condemn the comments of a duval we are indirectly condoning violence
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    Since the attitude yall both seem to share is no harm no foul, live and learn

You're misconstruing (perhaps purposely) my "attitude." I never said there was no harm, no foul. It's quite obvious that there is often harm and foul in these situations, which is why I raised the point of possibly seeking legal action as a more reasonable option to obtain some kind of justice, as opposed to literally resorting to murder.

Question: do you think it's justified/ to murder a ? if she "tricked" (never mind the moderate consensus here that you'd have to be pretty stupid to be "tricked" in the first place) you into having sex?

We've already established the fact that murder can and does happen in these situations, and from a mental or cultural standpoint, it's understandable (understandable =/= justified). So that's not my question. I'm asking you whether you think such a murder is justified.

And I'm sure half of the ? talking that murder ? , couldn't even bring themselves to do it, especially if they're not on the psychopath/sociopath spectrum. Murder is a lot different when you're not doing it on a video game or watching it on a movie. The least you'd do is beat the ? up, that is, if you can even muster up the "courage," especially if the "woman" (who is still a man) has the capacity to ? you up.
    - should that be the case with somebody who had sex with somebody and found out later they was underage ?

If I'm understanding you correctly, I believe you're asking me/us whether it's the case, as I have argued in the ? scenario, that a man should take his L and possibly seek legal action if he was tricked into having sex by a minor.

Obviously, the situation is different and more complicated, because 1. we're dealing with minors (who are generally not legally accountable) and 2. sex with a minor and/or statutory ? is a clearer and perhaps more serious crime, regardless of how fair or unfair that may be. So unlike in the ? scenario, minors are involved and the guy is the criminal.

However, some of what I said still applies. Again, it's quite simple to me. As an adult heterosexual male, you should be responsible. You should be responsible in your sexual life - be responsible concerning STIs/STDS, trannies, minors, etc. Some of these problems are very easy to avoid, as long as you're responsible.

If green pus is coming from a woman's ? , then you probably shouldn't ? her, regardless of how thirsty you are. If that "woman" you're scoping out from afar turns out to have bigger hands and shoulders than you, then you probably shouldn't ? her, regardless of how thirsty you are. If a "woman" looks a little bit on the younger side and doesn't understand all the cultural references you're making that exist outside of her generation, then you probably shouldn't ? her. Generally speaking, you should get to know the people whom you ? with, whether it's sexual or not.

Is that always easy? No. But you should do the best you can. And if you ? up, well, you ? up, and you'll have to deal with the consequences. So no, whether you happen to ? a ? or a minor, it's never no harm, no foul. You can suffer personally and/or legally. But "live and learn" still applies. Responsibility is what separates adults from children. Life is hard, but you can either accept your share of the responsibility for your mistakes and grow wiser (like Tupac), or you can deny responsibility for your mistakes, learn nothing, and grow stupider (like O.J.?).

But I still don't quite understand your analogy though. Are you arguing that murdering a ? who tricks you into sex is justified, and therefore arguing that murdering a minor who tricks you into sex is also justified? What are you actually arguing?
  • VulcanRaven
    edited August 2017
    Options

It kinda was

U r right

But i never said that

You said it kinda was

There are exceptions... but when ppl start talking about its afront on their manhood its obviously not just about deceit

And when we support or don't condemn the comments of a duval we are indirectly condoning violence

Ok then. So be it. I support Duval. He is right to be outraged if that happened to him and deal with it how he sees fit. Men value their manhood and nothing will change that. I don't expect you to understand.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

It kinda was

Phobia is a clinical term. It means to possess an irrational fear. Like agoraphobia, fear of crowds or arachnaphobia, fear of spiders.

To react emotionally and violently towards someone trying to sexually manipulate you is not a phobia it's a natural reaction based on bring severely duped. Kinda how a stag reacts to a hunter who sprays on doe pheromones to lure the stag to a killing field.

To have a revulsion or disgust towards a lifestyle is not a phobia. In fact many homosexual people have the same revulsion or disgust towards heterosexual situations or people.

Definition of homophobia
    : irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals
    homophobicplay \ˌhō-mə-ˈfō-bik\

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/homophobia
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »
    Since the attitude yall both seem to share is no harm no foul, live and learn

You're misconstruing (perhaps purposely) my "attitude." I never said there was no harm, no foul. It's quite obvious that there is often harm and foul in these situations, which is why I raised the point of possibly seeking legal action as a more reasonable option to obtain some kind of justice, as opposed to literally resorting to murder.

Question: do you think it's justified/ to murder a ? if she "tricked" (never mind the moderate consensus here that you'd have to be pretty stupid to be "tricked" in the first place) you into having sex?

We've already established the fact that murder can and does happen in these situations, and from a mental or cultural standpoint, it's understandable (understandable =/= justified). So that's not my question. I'm asking you whether you think such a murder is justified.

And I'm sure half of the ? talking that murder ? , couldn't even bring themselves to do it, especially if they're not on the psychopath/sociopath spectrum. Murder is a lot different when you're not doing it on a video game or watching it on a movie. The least you'd do is beat the ? up, that is, if you can even muster up the "courage," especially if the "woman" (who is still a man) has the capacity to ? you up.
    - should that be the case with somebody who had sex with somebody and found out later they was underage ?

If I'm understanding you correctly, I believe you're asking me/us whether it's the case, as I have argued in the ? scenario, that a man should take his L and possibly seek legal action if he was tricked into having sex by a minor.

Obviously, the situation is different and more complicated, because 1. we're dealing with minors (who are generally not legally accountable) and 2. sex with a minor and/or statutory ? is a clearer and perhaps more serious crime, regardless of how fair or unfair that may be. So unlike in the ? scenario, minors are involved and the guy is the criminal.

However, some of what I said still applies. Again, it's quite simple to me. As an adult heterosexual male, you should be responsible. You should be responsible in your sexual life - be responsible concerning STIs/STDS, trannies, minors, etc. Some of these problems are very easy to avoid, as long as you're responsible.

If green pus is coming from a woman's ? , then you probably shouldn't ? her, regardless of how thirsty you are. If that "woman" you're scoping out from afar turns out to have bigger hands and shoulders than you, then you probably shouldn't ? her, regardless of how thirsty you are. If a "woman" looks a little bit on the younger side and doesn't understand all the cultural references you're making that exist outside of her generation, then you probably shouldn't ? her. Generally speaking, you should get to know the people whom you ? with, whether it's sexual or not.

Is that always easy? No. But you should do the best you can. And if you ? up, well, you ? up, and you'll have to deal with the consequences. So no, whether you happen to ? a ? or a minor, it's never no harm, no foul. You can suffer personally and/or legally. But "live and learn" still applies. Responsibility is what separates adults from children. Life is hard, but you can either accept your share of the responsibility for your mistakes and grow wiser (like Tupac), or you can deny responsibility for your mistakes, learn nothing, and grow stupider (like O.J.?).

But I still don't quite understand your analogy though. Are you arguing that murdering a ? who tricks you into sex is justified, and therefore arguing that murdering a minor who tricks you into sex is also justified? What are you actually arguing?

By the definition of the word justified, I'd say it very well might be. Especially until they come up with a law that punishes a ? who didn't make it known upfront. And as much as I would like to believe a ? 's physical traits should give them away, like @beta said in the other thread, "? technology" is likely advanced at this point and I wouldn't put the onus on the other person to figure that ? out. It's the ? 's responsibility and it's the ? who is committing some type of fraudulent ? .

To the extent that people continue to minimize the trauma that this would put somebody through, like it's a ? joke or some ? , I'd say there'll be that much more violent responses to it. Maybe if those dudes who would ? them knew there was an actual legal recourse to it, they'd consider another option. And MAYBE if the trannies knew they could face legal repercussions for lying, they'd be up front about it.

I also feel that you're displacing the blame because the majority of your argument involves what the victim should've done as opposed to the perpetrator.

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

It kinda was

Here's the thing though. If not for this belief among trannies that it's ok not to disclose what they are, half the people in this topic talking against them would likely be indifferent to them. They hate for them isn't just some irrational dislike for them in this case. It's a dislike for their insistence that violating other people is acceptable.

I know of trans ppl wanting to be identified as their preferred sex but never heard of trans ppl thinking its ok to not disclose, discuss their past with someone they are dating or having sexual relations with

And after so long or past a certain point its hard to hide

Not to mention Bruce Jenner has been very open about his transition the last couple yrs but most posters have characterized and dismissed him as confused; referred to him using ? slurs; and or labeled him as a threat to traditional values

So this idea that trans ppl would be accepted and or left alone if they were honest is mostly false
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It kinda was

Definition of homophobia
    : irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals
    homophobicplay \ˌhō-mə-ˈfō-bik\

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/homophobia

I don't care what a dictionary says. I'm telling you what the word means. Phobia is a clinical term not a social or political term. Meaning, you need a phd behind your name to diagnose anyone with a phobia. Which means that to be diagnosed with homophobia or transphobia is an disorder or illness that should be treated. But that's not the purpose is it? The purpose is to ostracized those who do not prescribe to the popular social climate.

Based on the definition you believe in, a heterosexual person refusing to go to a social event because it is focused on ? people is homophobia. A lesbian or straight man who refuses to sexually interact with a transgender is transphobic, after all that is aversion and discrimination right? There are people who argue this line of thought based on the definition you give.
    That is how you know your logic is ? when you carry it out to the inevitable conclusion.

I can play word games all day.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ALL THESE DEEEEEP THINKING AND PHILOSOPHY ABOUT ..... LIARS !!!

ITS NOT FAR ? FETCH. ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

YOU CAN MARCH AND CHANT BORN THIS WAY ALL THE WAY UP TO TIME SQUARE, AS LONG AS YOU HAVE TO HIDE OR LIE ABOUT YOU BEING TRANS THEN YOU ARE NOT SO PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE!.

JUST LIKE BLACK HOTEP WOMEN WITH FAKE WHITE HAIR!!

YALL CAN TALK ALL THAT TALK BUT I GAURANTEE YOU THAT ITS NOWADAYS QUITE IMPOSSIBLE TO DECIPHER TRUE WOMEN FROM TRANS UNTIL THE MOMENT YOU SEE HIS ? .

THESE LGBT AND FEMINAZIS WANTS IT ALL. IT WILL BURN THEM BACK. People are sick and tired of this ? .

BE WHO YOU ARE AND MESS WITH YOUR KIND ITS SIMPLE. GET IN WHERE YOU FIT IN.

IF YOU ARE ? ? WITH ? PEOPLE AND HAVE FUN!!

IF YOU ARE FAT THE ? WITH FAT PEOPLE

IF YOU ARE A TRANS THEN FUCKNWITH A TRANS !!!

WHAT THE ? ARE THESE PEOPLE WHO WANT SOOO HARD TO GET WHAT THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO!!! WHEN YOU GO THAT WAY ITS MORE A CRY FOR HELP, A MENTAL AND SOCIAL DISORDER THAN A FIGHT FOR ONES RIGHT!!!

• LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    I think that we are living in the era of PARANOIAC ENTITLEMENT: people waisting time, money and energy to get things they dont deserve.

And that ? can be linked to INFANTILE REGRESSION.

One cannot shape the world for one's PLEASURE.
    You want to be accepted as Trans: you got it
    You want to crossdress: you got it
    You want to ? in womens rooms: YOU GOT IT

Yet YOU WANT TO HIDE THAT WHEN IT COMES TO HAVE SEX: ENTITLEMENT!!

Plus what the ? are sex seeking ? and trans doing in STRAIGHT areas? : ENTITLEMENT AND DELUSIONAL.

And you want no repercussions for a lie : FEMINAZI CHILDISH WAY OF THINKING!! ENTITLEMENT!!
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? trick and deceive a ? , he go beat or ? that ? .

Woman trick and deceive a ? , he go beat or ? that woman.

Stop lying to folks no matter what you are.
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    ? trick and deceive a ? , he go beat or ? that ? .

Woman trick and deceive a ? , he go beat or ? that woman.

Stop lying to folks no matter what you are.

Word it cannot be that easy. But look at them TRYING HARD TO GET AND GO WHERE THEY SHOULDNT.

Just like these stealth ? and condom pokers.

YOU DONT WANT TO BE PLAYED THEN JUST DONT.
  • White_Owl_Willie
    White_Owl_Willie Members Posts: 220 ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    People's sexuality is a personal thing, play with that through deceitful actions and you should expect an extreme reaction.
    ? there's a lot of regular everyday internet pranks we've all watched and would understand if the prank victim whooped the pranksters ass.
    If a ? will 2 piece you for throwing a bucket of water on him, what do you think he'll be inclined to do if you try to play with his sexuality?
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »

Its homophobic if somebody deceive you into ? sex and you react violently?? And what's the repercussion for misleading somebody into something like that?

i get tricked into having sex with a trans man i'm 98% sure i'm not going to be tempted in the least to ? that person

i'm going to be mad as hell

but to wish death upon a person nah

i'd probably try to swing on the person to be honest but it would be wrong of me

what should be a proper repercussion for something like that? i dunno

ideally anything but violence

that said, what should be the proper repercussion for someone who misleads another into believing that they are single or lies about how much money they make for the purpose of sex?

That is not at all comparable. Playing with someone's manhood is a serious offense to men. You don't understand because you are not a man. Lying about money or being single is not the same since you are attracted to the opposite sex. A ? is not a woman.

It's comparable in the sense that the offenses are both rooted in dishonesty

And what's the greater offense is subjective

Who are you to say that a person misleading me into a sexual relationship under the false impression they were single is the lesser offense?

You wouldn't feel as strongly as a person who got tricked by a ? and that's a fact.

Thats a fact? Lol

How can you even prove this to be true

Like i said its subjective

Because you know I am right lol. You never hear of someone getting killed cause they lied about being single or how much money they got

This show would like to have a word with you about the bold
    51cVNZ4ERZL.jpg

Of course as usual I am damn near in 100% disagreement with the ? that @Madame_CJSkywalker is spewing.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Its homophobic if somebody deceive you into ? sex and you react violently?? And what's the repercussion for misleading somebody into something like that?

i get tricked into having sex with a trans man i'm 98% sure i'm not going to be tempted in the least to ? that person

i'd probably try to swing on the person to be honest but it would be wrong of me

that said, what should be the proper repercussion for someone who misleads another into believing that they are single or lies about how much money they make for the purpose of sex?

That is not at all comparable. Playing with someone's manhood is a serious offense to men. You don't understand because you are not a man. Lying about money or being single is not the same since you are attracted to the opposite sex. A ? is not a woman.

Who are you to say that a person misleading me into a sexual relationship under the false impression they were single is the lesser offense?

You wouldn't feel as strongly as a person who got tricked by a ? and that's a fact.

Thats a fact? Lol

Because you know I am right lol. You never hear of someone getting killed cause they lied about being single or how much money they got

51cVNZ4ERZL.jpg

Of course as usual I am damn near in 100% disagreement with the ? that @Madame_CJSkywalker is spewing.

Those people were going to ? anyone for any reason.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know of trans ppl wanting to be identified as their preferred sex but never heard of trans ppl thinking its ok to not disclose, discuss their past with someone they are dating or having sexual relations with

And after so long or past a certain point its hard to hide

Not to mention Bruce Jenner has been very open about his transition the last couple yrs but most posters have characterized and dismissed him as confused; referred to him using ? slurs; and or labeled him as a threat to traditional values

So this idea that trans ppl would be accepted and or left alone if they were honest is mostly false

I don't know where you've been. Ever since transgenderism has been a big topic, there has been that debate as to whether or not they needed to be upfront about what they are. And from what I've seen, most of them don't seem to think they have any obligation to share that information even when going into a sexual encounter with someone. This is especially true for the post-op ones. I honestly can't say I've ever seen even one ? speak out on this and say that obligation was there.

And Bruce Jenner is a bad example. He was given the spotlight to a ridiculous degree. No matter who you are or what you are, there is always negative feedback to that. I'm pretty sure that the average ? experience is not at all comparable to Jenner's so using him as an example to disprove an idea about what most of them would face is flawed. And I'm not saying that they don't face challenges. I'm saying that most of the hate for them, at least from men, comes from that fear of being tricked by them, and they feed into that with their insistence that they are justified in pulling those tricks.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »

I see the issue as a simpler one. If you're tricked by a ? into sex, that's on both of you - the ? for being deceitful and the guy for being reckless/irresponsible or "willfully ignorant" (in the latter case, said guy might need to confront his sexuality). Violence is often the result in situations like this, and that is a fact, regardless of anyone's sensibilities.

However, I'm of the opinion that violence in this case is often unjustified and rightfully criminal. Take your L like a man, and deal with it. Everyone is bound to ? up in life. But if you mind your p' and q's and stay responsible, you'll find yourself having to resort more to foresight and less to hindsight. Worst case scenario, you can file a lawsuit. I don't think that killing a ? is going to make the situation better, but meh, do you and suffer/enjoy the consequences.

@7figz

The more i think about it

Of more of this mindset

So, to entertain that logic, let's compare it to the underage ? . Since the attitude yall both seem to share is no harm no foul, live and learn - should that be the case with somebody who had sex with somebody and found out later they was underage ?

Using that analogy the under aged person who mislead another individual about their age, same as a trans person lied about their sex, wouldn't have to face criminal penalities and or violence

So yes

If the individual they deceived responded violently they would have to face criminal charges
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

Thats a fact? Lol

51cVNZ4ERZL.jpg

Those people were going to ? anyone for any reason.

Its ok to just accept you was wrong when it came to that statement and keep it moving
  • CottonCitySlim
    CottonCitySlim Members Posts: 7,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True story

When I was at ft bliss in El Paso me and my patners use to kick it with these 3 chicks and one other.

The other used to barely speak and would always float off and go chill with other dudes. Never thought anything of it just though chick has a super weird voice and was anti social.

So as I'm leaving the club with one of the chicks to smash, I was solo solo with 2 of the chicks one of them says look over there at that group and pointed to the other. It was like 4 ? flirting and grabbing on the other. I was like what am I looking at? Both chicks like that's a dude, it's our friend so stay away from her. We like you so we give you a warning but plenty of dudes bee smashing her.

The next day I went to alert the homies and they said they already new and his white dude ? the trannie twice and was bragging but he like others assumed it was a girl. He was bragging about ? sex.

he wasn't in my unit so I don't know if they ever told him. But that ? scared the ? outta me.

Every time I saw it, same story bunch of dudes trying to take it home.
  • mohamed
    mohamed Members Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    True story

When I was at ft bliss in El Paso me and my patners use to kick it with these 3 chicks and one other.

The other used to barely speak and would always float off and go chill with other dudes. Never thought anything of it just though chick has a super weird voice and was anti social.

So as I'm leaving the club with one of the chicks to smash, I was solo solo with 2 of the chicks one of them says look over there at that group and pointed to the other. It was like 4 ? flirting and grabbing on the other. I was like what am I looking at? Both chicks like that's a dude, it's our friend so stay away from her. We like you so we give you a warning but plenty of dudes bee smashing her.

The next day I went to alert the homies and they said they already new and his white dude ? the trannie twice and was bragging but he like others assumed it was a girl. He was bragging about ? sex.

he wasn't in my unit so I don't know if they ever told him. But that ? scared the ? outta me.

Every time I saw it, same story bunch of dudes trying to take it home.

This reminds me of being at a club in a smaller town and seeing this trans me and my homie knew. He used to hang with the chicks from the small local college and one my homie was smashing.

Crazy thing is I remember when he was just ? then after seeing him again after a year he started wearing weaves then all of sudden homie had breast but anyways..

we wound seeing homie at club looking pretty much like a female. He was dancing with dudes and everything.

My homie was ? lol and was straight telling dudes they were being deceived and were dancing with dude. Like " yo homie that's a dude" lol

All I remember was the look on them dudes faces ... pure disgust!

Luckily we wasn't in the hood cause the trans guy could've lost his life behind that.