Breakfast Club & Comedian Lil Duval Gettin Heat For Interview Question About Trannies

Options

Comments

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    He didn't have to invoke murder on a syndicated radio show. Like a lot of these comedians, his whole brand is being "provocative", so children in the bodies of grown ass men buy tickets to his shows. It wasn't even funny as a "joke." Comedians have got to be smarter instead of blaming peoples' responses to their lack of creativity on political correctness. If something is funny, I'm gonna laugh, even if it's offensive. He just wasn't funny, he was being simple.

That being said, for a transgender person to lie to a man about their identity is playing a very dangerous game. There are men who will ? you and to not be aware of that risk is almost like foolishly hoping for some kind of miraculous change in mindset. I am a woman and I am careful about the way I turn men away who try to talk to me. I'm always gracious. Never do the whole "I'm not interested. Get lost" ? . I am careful about how I talk to men in the street who get ignorant. I never talk crazy. I have seen enough worldstar videos to know that a man will knock my ? head off without thinking twice. It's not right, but I have to understand that risk. There are men who will ? or harm me, period. My whole identity as a woman is informed by being extra careful with how I deal with men because some of them don't mind hurting me. Ironically, a male who has or is transitioning to woman has to understand those risks.

For the sake of argument, which one you think is more problematic - a person whose stance is 'if you decided to deceive me, by lying about your born gender and by that allow me to unknowingly have sex with someone who was a born a man and thus be essentially a homosexual, I'll respond by killing you"

- or -

A person who believes they have the right to knowingly misrepresent themselves to someone else as a person of the opposite sex from which they were born, and expect no repercussions, or to decide what level that repercussion ther should be when they could just be honest' ?

Also, is saying that he'd ? that person really a line that's been crossed ? If the same question was asked to someone who about someone trying to ? them, would the potential ? victim saying she'd ? the ? be crossing the line ?

Also, let's not act like they didn't know it was an inflammatory question - talking about somebody essentially violating your manhood. ? their airwaves if they're gonna ask that type of questions. Why he gotta be PC and lie about his answer ? People gotta rephrase how they're going to defend themselves now ?

So it's cool to consent to have sex with them, later find out something, be embarrassed about it and claim you were ? ? Where have we heard that before ?

Why are you and blackrain taking this angle? This thread is about a guy unknowingly messing with a ? .
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just so it's clear, ANY sex that takes place under deceptive circumstances is considered ? ?

That's the precedent.

If you deceive someone into having sex with you under a certain set of sexual conditions and mislead or change the conditions without their consent it is ? .

So pretending to be rich, in love, or compassionate for sex is all considered ? ?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »
    Duval better not backtrack either, breakfast club say they tried to check him but ? all that

Trannies don't wanna die, stop tricking folks, sensitive ass things

Well part of the issue is you got ? searching them out then killing them for fear of being exposed afterwards. ? ain't being "tricked" as much as you think when these things happen or get out. Most times they knew who/what they were looking for and then react more to the threat of the information getting out than "I got tricked so now I'm mad"

This isn't what we are talking about.. Any rational person knows that this is wrong..

A specific question was asked and a specific answer was given... Anything else is deflection...

I know but ? ain't being tricked as much as they would want you to believe so the ? really is overstated. Anyone can understand the reaction to being decieved on that level but that deception ain't happening as often as ? purposely seeking them out then reacting more to the thought of other people finding out what they're doing as opposed to being deceived.

I don't doubt what you are saying.. I'm pretty sure it's true.. But lets not inject gray into a black and white situation.. The man was asked if he was lied to how would he react.. And he said somebody gotta die.. As irrational as it sounds to invoke murder. That is actually a rational response from a heterosexual male.. There is no need for faux outrage.. This is not an opportunity to push the Transexual Agenda to the masses.. This is clear cut and dry, black and white..

I'm not disagreeing with that...but inevitably part of the tricked conversation delves into the frequency in which that ? happens as you can see by some ? posting in here and the Bobby Valentino thread about "watch out they doing such and such to trick you and make ot more believable". You can still tell a naturally born woman from a ? ..and alot of ? screaming about how they would ? somebody are the same ? who seek them out so their outrage is just as fake
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Duval better not backtrack either, breakfast club say they tried to check him but ? all that

Well part of the issue is you got ? searching them out then killing them for fear of being exposed afterwards. ? ain't being "tricked" as much as you think when these things happen or get out. Most times they knew who/what they were looking for and then react more to the threat of the information getting out than "I got tricked so now I'm mad"

This isn't what we are talking about.. Any rational person knows that this is wrong..

A specific question was asked and a specific answer was given... Anything else is deflection...

I know but ? ain't being tricked as much as they would want you to believe so the ? really is overstated. Anyone can understand the reaction to being decieved on that level but that deception ain't happening as often as ? purposely seeking them out then reacting more to the thought of other people finding out what they're doing as opposed to being deceived.

I don't doubt what you are saying.. I'm pretty sure it's true.. But lets not inject gray into a black and white situation.. The man was asked if he was lied to how would he react.. And he said somebody gotta die.. As irrational as it sounds to invoke murder. That is actually a rational response from a heterosexual male.. There is no need for faux outrage.. This is not an opportunity to push the Transexual Agenda to the masses.. This is clear cut and dry, black and white..

I'm not disagreeing with that...but inevitably part of the tricked conversation delves into the frequency in which that ? happens as you can see by some ? posting in here and the Bobby Valentino thread about "watch out they doing such and such to trick you and make ot more believable". You can still tell a naturally born woman from a ? ..and alot of ? screaming about how they would ? somebody are the same ? who seek them out so their outrage is just as fake

Yes, you can still tell natural born women from trannies under normal circumstances. However, most of these meetings didn't occur under normal circumstances. A lot of the trickery starts off in places like clubs where you have to factor in appearance alteration (hair, makeup, etc...), low lighting, and alcohol/drug influence. With those things in place, it's not that crazy to see how some get caught slipping. And you're right, it's not super common for stuff like that to happen, but that's not because most trannies are respectful of other people's rights. It's because statisically, they make a small sample of the population.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He didn't have to invoke murder on a syndicated radio show. Like a lot of these comedians, his whole brand is being "provocative", so children in the bodies of grown ass men buy tickets to his shows. It wasn't even funny as a "joke." Comedians have got to be smarter instead of blaming peoples' responses to their lack of creativity on political correctness. If something is funny, I'm gonna laugh, even if it's offensive. He just wasn't funny, he was being simple.

That being said, for a transgender person to lie to a man about their identity is playing a very dangerous game. There are men who will ? you and to not be aware of that risk is almost like foolishly hoping for some kind of miraculous change in mindset. I am a woman and I am careful about the way I turn men away who try to talk to me. I'm always gracious. Never do the whole "I'm not interested. Get lost" ? . I am careful about how I talk to men in the street who get ignorant. I never talk crazy. I have seen enough worldstar videos to know that a man will knock my ? head off without thinking twice. It's not right, but I have to understand that risk. There are men who will ? or harm me, period. My whole identity as a woman is informed by being extra careful with how I deal with men because some of them don't mind hurting me. Ironically, a male who has or is transitioning to woman has to understand those risks.

I feel what you saying about the joke, but honestly, it's probably one of those jokes that ain't really a joke. I'm not saying he'd actually ? a ? if he was in a position, but for every straight man, that thought is going to be the first knee ? reaction to even the thought of that scenario. I guarantee if you ask 10 men and just get their first reaction, they'll say that or at least that they'd beat the person up. After they thought about it, some might soften their stance, but most of them will have an initial feeling like.

Trannies are weird. They live their whole lives wanting to be accepted for who they and have their feelings and desires respected by others even if those others don't understand them. That's all fine and good, but then they turn around and feel like they don't have to do to the others. It doesn't matter if they feel that straight natural men should be ok with sex with them, the fact is most straight natural males don't feel that way so they should respect that since respect is supposed to be mutually given. The ? defenders are weird too because if you're on the outside looking in, you should be able to see both sides, yet they always want to villify men for feeling how we feel. All this silly gender ? is secondary when it comes to having sex. Most people care about biological sex in that case. We don't have the capabilities to change the sex of a person, so no matter what anyone says, trannies are what they were born as from that standpoint.

Nah I totally get where you coming from. It's weird to most of us. You would never catch me trying to explain this ? to my father.

lol Man, I couldn't even imagine going to the country down south where some of them old men in my family live and try to explain to them that there are men who feel like they are women running around getting other men to have sex with them. There'd be so many ? Gregory reactions.

l8Xv8I.gif

What that old ? say? It don't matter, you know he ain't wit that ? . lol

Yo my dad still uses the word ? . Like who says that? :joy:
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

For the sake of argument, which one you think is more problematic - a person whose stance is 'if you decided to deceive me, by lying about your born gender and by that allow me to unknowingly have sex with someone who was a born a man and thus be essentially a homosexual, I'll respond by killing you"

- or -

A person who believes they have the right to knowingly misrepresent themselves to someone else as a person of the opposite sex from which they were born, and expect no repercussions, or to decide what level that repercussion ther should be when they could just be honest' ?

Also, is saying that he'd ? that person really a line that's been crossed ? If the same question was asked to someone who about someone trying to ? them, would the potential ? victim saying she'd ? the ? be crossing the line ?

Also, let's not act like they didn't know it was an inflammatory question - talking about somebody essentially violating your manhood. ? their airwaves if they're gonna ask that type of questions. Why he gotta be PC and lie about his answer ? People gotta rephrase how they're going to defend themselves now ?

So it's cool to consent to have sex with them, later find out something, be embarrassed about it and claim you were ? ? Where have we heard that before ?

Why are you and blackrain taking this angle? This thread is about a guy unknowingly messing with a ? .

Well I was replying to a person who was replying to me. What's going on with you?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

- or -

Well I was replying to a person who was replying to me. What's going on with you?

Shoot even the post you was replying to didn't allude to the response you made, plus I was curious to know why y'all keep bringing up men knowingly ? with trannies then killing them in fear of being exposed.
  • blackrain
    Options

who the hell actively seeks out trans ppl so they can ? them

fake news bruh

The same types that claim they're homophobic yet actively seek out ? ? . Don't act like people are hypocrites and claim to hate some ? that they actually engage in
  • blackrain
    Options

Yes, you can still tell natural born women from trannies under normal circumstances. However, most of these meetings didn't occur under normal circumstances. A lot of the trickery starts off in places like clubs where you have to factor in appearance alteration (hair, makeup, etc...), low lighting, and alcohol/drug influence. With those things in place, it's not that crazy to see how some get caught slipping. And you're right, it's not super common for stuff like that to happen, but that's not because most trannies are respectful of other people's rights. It's because statisically, they make a small sample of the population.

If you all up on somebody and can't tell what gender they are then either your perception is ? or you're lying
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

If you all up on somebody and can't tell what gender they are then either your perception is ? or you're lying

Yeah alcohol and drugs tend to do that. I don't know how it goes down, but I'm pretty sure dudes ain't grabbing ? ? and still not realizing it's a man. Obviously the trannies are a little better at hiding things than that.
  • blackrain
    Options

I feel what you saying about the joke, but honestly, it's probably one of those jokes that ain't really a joke. I'm not saying he'd actually ? a ? if he was in a position, but for every straight man, that thought is going to be the first knee ? reaction to even the thought of that scenario. I guarantee if you ask 10 men and just get their first reaction, they'll say that or at least that they'd beat the person up. After they thought about it, some might soften their stance, but most of them will have an initial feeling like.

Trannies are weird. They live their whole lives wanting to be accepted for who they and have their feelings and desires respected by others even if those others don't understand them. That's all fine and good, but then they turn around and feel like they don't have to do to the others. It doesn't matter if they feel that straight natural men should be ok with sex with them, the fact is most straight natural males don't feel that way so they should respect that since respect is supposed to be mutually given. The ? defenders are weird too because if you're on the outside looking in, you should be able to see both sides, yet they always want to villify men for feeling how we feel. All this silly gender ? is secondary when it comes to having sex. Most people care about biological sex in that case. We don't have the capabilities to change the sex of a person, so no matter what anyone says, trannies are what they were born as from that standpoint.

Nah I totally get where you coming from. It's weird to most of us. You would never catch me trying to explain this ? to my father.

lol Man, I couldn't even imagine going to the country down south where some of them old men in my family live and try to explain to them that there are men who feel like they are women running around getting other men to have sex with them. There'd be so many ? Gregory reactions.

l8Xv8I.gif

My dad still doesn't get why people get offended by the word ? . He's an old latino male. Aint no changing how he thinks about this ? in his late 60s
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Way to shift that blame. Smh.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    Options

l8Xv8I.gif

My dad still doesn't get why people get offended by the word ? . He's an old latino male. Aint no changing how he thinks about this ? in his late 60s

I just feel like some people have earned the right to feel how they feel, particularly senior citizens. It is what it is.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

l8Xv8I.gif

I just feel like some people have earned the right to feel how they feel, particularly senior citizens. It is what it is.

lol I don't know about all that. If some old white dude calls you a ? , you ain't going to be like "Well, it's ok cause he's old." I think it's more that at some point you have to accept that some things are so ingrained in people, they likely aren't coming out and that's especially true for seniors.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

- or -

Huh ? It sounds like some lying fake ? ? .

What is he consenting to if he doesn't have all the information because the other person lied about it / didn't provide it.
  • sideon1984
    sideon1984 Members Posts: 144 ✭✭
    Options

l8Xv8I.gif

People too polite to say ? .
  • blackrain
    Options

Way to shift that blame. Smh.

Or maybe I'm trying to actually give ? credit and say they know what theyre doing instead of being dumb enough to be tricked....
  • twenty2
    twenty2 Members Posts: 255 ✭✭
    Options

- or -

That's what I found funny about this whole ? . At times, Charlemagne can take his trolling a little too far and this was one of those instances. He started that line of questioning askin about Trump's transgender ban in the military tryin to be funny and Duval told him flat-out "Maaan, you tryina start some ? . Don't ask me nothin like that." And they persisted. Only for THEM to be blamed. LMAO!
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

No body arguing all that. Stay on the specific topic of a ? being lied 2. All this defecting is ? .
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't give a damn what u change too.. If you are born a man.. You're a man to me.. If you're born a woman you're a woman to me.. Period.. End of discussion..

They claim what you said is offensive, sexiest, ignorant and body shamming.

SMH ? gotta stop.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

l8Xv8I.gif

I feel like certain words carry more disrespect to some of their more ? counterparts

I say all that to say if a man pulled out the word ? on me he will probably get his ads beat worse than calling me a ? that word would have a fresh 2017 Impact
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Folk still use ? . In the country they call the lil boys that who play with the dolls and everybody know they gonna be ? . U can't call no child a ? or ? .. so ? is less harsh I guess
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

- or -

Huh ? It sounds like some lying fake ? ? .

What is he consenting to if he doesn't have all the information because the other person lied about it / didn't provide it.

Do you think it's similar to a older person having sex with someone who lies about their age, ends up being a minor and by law will be considered ? ?