Breakfast Club & Comedian Lil Duval Gettin Heat For Interview Question About Trannies

Options

Comments

• Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Duval better not backtrack either, breakfast club say they tried to check him but ? all that

Trannies don't wanna die, stop tricking folks, sensitive ass things
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    folks should be more outraged that sidechicks have a platform from that interview than duval wanted to punish someone who mislead him
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone focusin' on the killin' part knows they don't have much of an argument. He was quite obviously speakin' tongue in cheek.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Options
    One of the tweets that said and I'm paraphrasing, "would anyone blame a woman for wanting to ? her ? "? That's it in a nutshell. If a man got deceived he probably would want to ? the guy that deceived him.
  • Lefty_
    Lefty_ Members, Writer Posts: 3,506 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This type of deception might get worse...these surgeries are getting better and more affordable everyday. Society is fked up.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Duval better not backtrack either, breakfast club say they tried to check him but ? all that

Well part of the issue is you got ? searching them out then killing them for fear of being exposed afterwards. ? ain't being "tricked" as much as you think when these things happen or get out. Most times they knew who/what they were looking for and then react more to the threat of the information getting out than "I got tricked so now I'm mad"

This ? knows ? etiquette

Lol ? its called paying attention to news stories
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »

Well part of the issue is you got ? searching them out then killing them for fear of being exposed afterwards. ? ain't being "tricked" as much as you think when these things happen or get out. Most times they knew who/what they were looking for and then react more to the threat of the information getting out than "I got tricked so now I'm mad"

This isn't what we are talking about.. Any rational person knows that this is wrong..

A specific question was asked and a specific answer was given... Anything else is deflection...

I know but ? ain't being tricked as much as they would want you to believe so the ? really is overstated. Anyone can understand the reaction to being decieved on that level but that deception ain't happening as often as ? purposely seeking them out then reacting more to the thought of other people finding out what they're doing as opposed to being deceived.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Members Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just so it's clear, ANY sex that takes place under deceptive circumstances is considered ? ?
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    He didn't have to invoke murder on a syndicated radio show. Like a lot of these comedians, his whole brand is being "provocative", so children in the bodies of grown ass men buy tickets to his shows. It wasn't even funny as a "joke." Comedians have got to be smarter instead of blaming peoples' responses to their lack of creativity on political correctness. If something is funny, I'm gonna laugh, even if it's offensive. He just wasn't funny, he was being simple.

That being said, for a transgender person to lie to a man about their identity is playing a very dangerous game. There are men who will ? you and to not be aware of that risk is almost like foolishly hoping for some kind of miraculous change in mindset. I am a woman and I am careful about the way I turn men away who try to talk to me. I'm always gracious. Never do the whole "I'm not interested. Get lost" ? . I am careful about how I talk to men in the street who get ignorant. I never talk crazy. I have seen enough worldstar videos to know that a man will knock my ? head off without thinking twice. It's not right, but I have to understand that risk. There are men who will ? or harm me, period. My whole identity as a woman is informed by being extra careful with how I deal with men because some of them don't mind hurting me. Ironically, a male who has or is transitioning to woman has to understand those risks.

I feel what you saying about the joke, but honestly, it's probably one of those jokes that ain't really a joke. I'm not saying he'd actually ? a ? if he was in a position, but for every straight man, that thought is going to be the first knee ? reaction to even the thought of that scenario. I guarantee if you ask 10 men and just get their first reaction, they'll say that or at least that they'd beat the person up. After they thought about it, some might soften their stance, but most of them will have an initial feeling like.

Trannies are weird. They live their whole lives wanting to be accepted for who they and have their feelings and desires respected by others even if those others don't understand them. That's all fine and good, but then they turn around and feel like they don't have to do to the others. It doesn't matter if they feel that straight natural men should be ok with sex with them, the fact is most straight natural males don't feel that way so they should respect that since respect is supposed to be mutually given. The ? defenders are weird too because if you're on the outside looking in, you should be able to see both sides, yet they always want to villify men for feeling how we feel. All this silly gender ? is secondary when it comes to having sex. Most people care about biological sex in that case. We don't have the capabilities to change the sex of a person, so no matter what anyone says, trannies are what they were born as from that standpoint.
  • DoubleShotHelix
    DoubleShotHelix Members Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just so it's clear, ANY sex that takes place under deceptive circumstances is considered ? ?

That's the precedent.

If you deceive someone into having sex with you under a certain set of sexual conditions and mislead or change the conditions without their consent it is ? .
  • Ol Jay's
    Ol Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This isn't what we are talking about.. Any rational person knows that this is wrong..

A specific question was asked and a specific answer was given... Anything else is deflection...

I know but ? ain't being tricked as much as they would want you to believe so the ? really is overstated. Anyone can understand the reaction to being decieved on that level but that deception ain't happening as often as ? purposely seeking them out then reacting more to the thought of other people finding out what they're doing as opposed to being deceived.

I don't doubt what you are saying.. I'm pretty sure it's true.. But lets not inject gray into a black and white situation.. The man was asked if he was lied to how would he react.. And he said somebody gotta die.. As irrational as it sounds to invoke murder. That is actually a rational response from a heterosexual male.. There is no need for faux outrage.. This is not an opportunity to push the Transexual Agenda to the masses.. This is clear cut and dry, black and white..

exactly
  • DoubleShotHelix
    DoubleShotHelix Members Posts: 500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They live their whole lives wanting to be accepted for who they and have their feelings and desires respected by others even if those others don't understand them. That's all fine and good, but then they turn around and feel like they don't have to do to the others.

This... They want people to accept them for who they are without accepting people for who they are.

Stop trying to brow beat, deceive, coerce, and manipulate people into accepting or being something that they are not.

Furthermore, if they were as proud, confident and all that as they say. They wouldn't have an issue disclosing their true identity and allowing people to choose for themselves if they want to deal or not.

They hide it because they know most men are not going to go for that ? . And truth be told they like trying to convert or turn straight men out. They get off on that.

Similar to how rapists and pedophiles don't get off on the act itself. It is the power dynamic.

Also, if transsexuals did not view themselves as less than and the act of a man having sex with transsexuals as less than.... Then there would be no ? exposure culture.

They do not have the confidence, pride and value in themselves to get someone being themselves therefore they tend lie to utmost level to get someone who otherwise wouldn't ? with them.

That is more of a reflection on transgenders and transgender culture moreso than a reflection the people that reject something or someone they're not into.
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    He didn't have to invoke murder on a syndicated radio show. Like a lot of these comedians, his whole brand is being "provocative", so children in the bodies of grown ass men buy tickets to his shows. It wasn't even funny as a "joke." Comedians have got to be smarter instead of blaming peoples' responses to their lack of creativity on political correctness. If something is funny, I'm gonna laugh, even if it's offensive. He just wasn't funny, he was being simple.

That being said, for a transgender person to lie to a man about their identity is playing a very dangerous game. There are men who will ? you and to not be aware of that risk is almost like foolishly hoping for some kind of miraculous change in mindset. I am a woman and I am careful about the way I turn men away who try to talk to me. I'm always gracious. Never do the whole "I'm not interested. Get lost" ? . I am careful about how I talk to men in the street who get ignorant. I never talk crazy. I have seen enough worldstar videos to know that a man will knock my ? head off without thinking twice. It's not right, but I have to understand that risk. There are men who will ? or harm me, period. My whole identity as a woman is informed by being extra careful with how I deal with men because some of them don't mind hurting me. Ironically, a male who has or is transitioning to woman has to understand those risks.

For the sake of argument, which one you think is more problematic - a person whose stance is 'if you decided to deceive me, by lying about your born gender and by that allow me to unknowingly have sex with someone who was a born a man and thus be essentially a homosexual, I'll respond by killing you"

- or -

A person who believes they have the right to knowingly misrepresent themselves to someone else as a person of the opposite sex from which they were born, and expect no repercussions, or to decide what level that repercussion ther should be when they could just be honest' ?

Also, is saying that he'd ? that person really a line that's been crossed ? If the same question was asked to someone who about someone trying to ? them, would the potential ? victim saying she'd ? the ? be crossing the line ?

Also, let's not act like they didn't know it was an inflammatory question - talking about somebody essentially violating your manhood. ? their airwaves if they're gonna ask that type of questions. Why he gotta be PC and lie about his answer ? People gotta rephrase how they're going to defend themselves now ?

So it's cool to consent to have sex with them, later find out something, be embarrassed about it and claim you were ? ? Where have we heard that before ?
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I feel what you saying about the joke, but honestly, it's probably one of those jokes that ain't really a joke. I'm not saying he'd actually ? a ? if he was in a position, but for every straight man, that thought is going to be the first knee ? reaction to even the thought of that scenario. I guarantee if you ask 10 men and just get their first reaction, they'll say that or at least that they'd beat the person up. After they thought about it, some might soften their stance, but most of them will have an initial feeling like.

Trannies are weird. They live their whole lives wanting to be accepted for who they and have their feelings and desires respected by others even if those others don't understand them. That's all fine and good, but then they turn around and feel like they don't have to do to the others. It doesn't matter if they feel that straight natural men should be ok with sex with them, the fact is most straight natural males don't feel that way so they should respect that since respect is supposed to be mutually given. The ? defenders are weird too because if you're on the outside looking in, you should be able to see both sides, yet they always want to villify men for feeling how we feel. All this silly gender ? is secondary when it comes to having sex. Most people care about biological sex in that case. We don't have the capabilities to change the sex of a person, so no matter what anyone says, trannies are what they were born as from that standpoint.

Nah I totally get where you coming from. It's weird to most of us. You would never catch me trying to explain this ? to my father.