Breakfast Club & Comedian Lil Duval Gettin Heat For Interview Question About Trannies

Options

Comments

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    FOH with this "killing is the line" ? when there ain't even a legal recourse to the fuckery.

If a ? lies to a dude, and he finds out - you think there's a "TR401" form he could fill out at the police station ? That dude ain't got no recourse to that ? . Of course, he's gonna want revenge. The ? you expect him to do ?

Then if he would've said he would beat dude within an inch of his life, y'all would still be saying the same ? .

Admit it - y'all don't want no repercussions for these trannies. Y'all want 'em to use any bathroom they want & lie to whoever they want.

? ass folk is probably the same ones that would paint your son's nails and let him wear a dress talmbout... "he always liked to play dress up in my clothes and play with dolls".

So it's either death to all lying trans ppl... or they shouldnt have to face any repercussions??? Lol

There's no inbetween?

Like i said the ? is foul

But the only reason why is such a great offense for most is because ppl are concerned with appearences
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    i can't support deception and secrecy ....it's foul

but to advocate for the murder of a person who essentially lied is also wrong joking or not

we have free speech but that speech has consequences and trans folks are experiencing the negative consequences

blk trans women are dying by suicide and by the hands of another at an alarming rate

that said, duval's comments speak to a larger issue with society

homophobia is still a big problem

its why ppl are predisposed to stay in the closet and in the shadows

and why ppl are predisposed to believing death and or violence is a reasonable repercussion or response for being mislead into what some would consider ? sex

What Duval said wasn't homophobia though or transphobia

It kinda was

He suggested that because this person mislead him into what he would consider homosexual activity that person deserves to not to live
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »

but to advocate for the murder of a person who essentially lied is also wrong joking or not

we have free speech but that speech has consequences and trans folks are experiencing the negative consequences

blk trans women are dying by suicide and by the hands of another at an alarming rate

and why ppl are predisposed to believing death and or violence is a reasonable repercussion or response for being mislead into what some would consider ? sex

Its homophobic if somebody deceive you into ? sex and you react violently?? And what's the repercussion for misleading somebody into something like that?

i get tricked into having sex with a trans man i'm 98% sure i'm not going to be tempted in the least to ? that person

i'm going to be mad as hell

but to wish death upon a person nah

i'd probably try to swing on the person to be honest but it would be wrong of me

what should be a proper repercussion for something like that? i dunno

ideally anything but violence

that said, what should be the proper repercussion for someone who misleads another into believing that they are single or lies about how much money they make for the purpose of sex?

That is not at all comparable. Playing with someone's manhood is a serious offense to men. You don't understand because you are not a man. Lying about money or being single is not the same since you are attracted to the opposite sex. A ? is not a woman.

It's comparable in the sense that the offenses are both rooted in dishonesty

And what's the greater offense is subjective

Who are you to say that a person misleading me into a sexual relationship under the false impression they were single is the lesser offense?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    FOH with this "killing is the line" ? when there ain't even a legal recourse to the fuckery.

If a ? lies to a dude, and he finds out - you think there's a "TR401" form he could fill out at the police station ? That dude ain't got no recourse to that ? . Of course, he's gonna want revenge. The ? you expect him to do ?

Then if he would've said he would beat dude within an inch of his life, y'all would still be saying the same ? .

Admit it - y'all don't want no repercussions for these trannies. Y'all want 'em to use any bathroom they want & lie to whoever they want.

? ass folk is probably the same ones that would paint your son's nails and let him wear a dress talmbout... "he always liked to play dress up in my clothes and play with dolls".

So it's either death to all lying trans ppl... or they shouldnt have to face any repercussions??? Lol

There's no inbetween?

But the only reason why is such a great offense for most is because ppl are concerned with appearences

So what kind of repercussions do you think they should have to face ?

BTW, can you imagine relegating a ? victim's trauma to people being "concerned with appearances" ?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It kinda was

He suggested that because this person mislead him into what he would consider homosexual activity that person deserves to not to live

They don't
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    What does cis men stand for?

Cis means u identify with the gender you were born as

Its crazy that theres a term for that

I was wondering what that ? was. Trannies making up terms now when there is only one type of man and one type of woman. It's called male or female and you are born either at birth. ? is disgusting.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

It kinda was

No it isn't. He doesn't hate them but would be angry if he got tricked.
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

Its homophobic if somebody deceive you into ? sex and you react violently?? And what's the repercussion for misleading somebody into something like that?

i get tricked into having sex with a trans man i'm 98% sure i'm not going to be tempted in the least to ? that person

i'd probably try to swing on the person to be honest but it would be wrong of me

that said, what should be the proper repercussion for someone who misleads another into believing that they are single or lies about how much money they make for the purpose of sex?

That is not at all comparable. Playing with someone's manhood is a serious offense to men. You don't understand because you are not a man. Lying about money or being single is not the same since you are attracted to the opposite sex. A ? is not a woman.

Who are you to say that a person misleading me into a sexual relationship under the false impression they were single is the lesser offense?

You wouldn't feel as strongly as a person who got tricked by a ? and that's a fact.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

It kinda was

Not wanting to have sex with a trans person is not homophobia

U r right

But i never said that
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

There's no inbetween?

BTW, can you imagine relegating a ? victim's trauma to people being "concerned with appearances" ?

Repercussions?

I dunno anything but murder and extreme violence

And being ? is not comparable
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

You wouldn't feel as strongly as a person who got tricked by a ? and that's a fact.

Thats a fact? Lol

How can you even prove this to be true

Like i said its subjective
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

Thats a fact? Lol

Because you know I am right lol. You never hear of someone getting killed cause they lied about being single or how much money they got
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

It kinda was

Ppl lie alot.. About a whole bunch of diff ? ...that's just a fact of life

And its ok to be angry when you are lied to

That said, lets not sugar coat or deflect from the reason why trans person not being upfront about their past is such a great offense worthy of death or great ? harm

It has everything to do with the aversion to homosexuality
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

Thats a fact? Lol

You never hear of someone getting killed cause they lied about being single or how much money they got

I have
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It kinda was

U r right

But i never said that

You said it kinda was
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited August 2017
    Options

It kinda was

U r right

But i never said that

You said it kinda was

A person not wanting to have sex with a trans person is not the same as suggesting that a person deserves get ? harm or death beacuse they mislead you into what u would consider homosexual activity
  • VulcanRaven
    Options

It kinda was

Ppl lie alot.. About a whole bunch of diff ? ...that's just a fact of life

And its ok to be angry when you are lied to

That said, lets not sugar coat or deflect from the reason why trans person not being upfront about their past is such a great offense worthy of death or great ? harm

It has everything to do with the aversion to homosexuality
    1st. That's true but lying about that has serious consequences. That's just how it is.

2nd. Men ? each other over their manhood being insulted or threatened. It is not just against trannies. Homosexuality has and will always be frowned upon by straight people. Why wouldn't it be? If a man is straight then obviously he don't want a ? . He has a right to not want that type of person.
  • bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

? know the difference between a man in drag and a woman.....

They just act dumb to excuse their ? tendencies....

No ? .....

• 7figz
    Options

There's no inbetween?

Repercussions?

I dunno anything but murder and extreme violence

And being ? is not comparable

So what you think then - a law ? A punch in the arm ? face ? what ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It kinda was

U r right

But i never said that

You said it kinda was

A person not wanting to have sex with a trans person is not the same as suggesting that a person deserves get ? harm or death beacuse they mislead you into what u would consider homosexual activity

"If a I have sex with a person with AIDS and they dont tell me I'll ? them" does not mean you hate people with AIDS

Deception leading to sexual activity is extremely invading and personal.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited August 2017
    Options

It kinda was

U r right

But i never said that

You said it kinda was

"If a I have sex with a person with AIDS and they dont tell me I'll ? them" does not mean you hate people with AIDS

Deception leading to sexual activity is extremely invading and personal.

So a person purposefully not disclosing they have a lethal, incurable STD with a sexual partner is comparable????

And do you believe that a married person misleading a person in concerns to their marital status for the purpose of sex should a criminal offense and or should have violent/lethal repercussions?
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It kinda was

That's not transphobia. That's not an irrational fear of transgender people. It is an extreme reaction to an extreme situation.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »

I see the issue as a simpler one. If you're tricked by a ? into sex, that's on both of you - the ? for being deceitful and the guy for being reckless/irresponsible or "willfully ignorant" (in the latter case, said guy might need to confront his sexuality). Violence is often the result in situations like this, and that is a fact, regardless of anyone's sensibilities.

However, I'm of the opinion that violence in this case is often unjustified and rightfully criminal. Take your L like a man, and deal with it. Everyone is bound to ? up in life. But if you mind your p' and q's and stay responsible, you'll find yourself having to resort more to foresight and less to hindsight. Worst case scenario, you can file a lawsuit. I don't think that killing a ? is going to make the situation better, but meh, do you and suffer/enjoy the consequences.

@7figz

The more i think about it

Of more of this mindset
  • 7figz
    Options
    Plutarch wrote: »

I see the issue as a simpler one. If you're tricked by a ? into sex, that's on both of you - the ? for being deceitful and the guy for being reckless/irresponsible or "willfully ignorant" (in the latter case, said guy might need to confront his sexuality). Violence is often the result in situations like this, and that is a fact, regardless of anyone's sensibilities.

However, I'm of the opinion that violence in this case is often unjustified and rightfully criminal. Take your L like a man, and deal with it. Everyone is bound to ? up in life. But if you mind your p' and q's and stay responsible, you'll find yourself having to resort more to foresight and less to hindsight. Worst case scenario, you can file a lawsuit. I don't think that killing a ? is going to make the situation better, but meh, do you and suffer/enjoy the consequences.

@7figz

The more i think about it

Of more of this mindset

So, to entertain that logic, let's compare it to the underage ? . Since the attitude yall both seem to share is no harm no foul, live and learn - should that be the case with somebody who had sex with somebody and found out later they was underage ?