Breakfast Club & Comedian Lil Duval Gettin Heat For Interview Question About Trannies

Options

Comments

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    This ? bias as hell.

Tryna justify deceit toward men cuz a ? did her wrong in the past.

Get out yo feelings

ain't nobody tryna justify ?

foul as it may be

i just don't think ppl deserve to die or be seriously injured because they supposedly compromised a person's heterosexuality

?

People die cuz of disrespect everyday b...
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    All I see is women defending it or rationalizing it.. it's like they understand trickery because they wear make up push up bra butt pads and weave to deceive so they are in tune with the trans mind set of trickery or something .

Females and trannies always down for the andale for the overlay.

Sticky this post.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know of trans ppl wanting to be identified as their preferred sex but never heard of trans ppl thinking its ok to not disclose, discuss their past with someone they are dating or having sexual relations with

And after so long or past a certain point its hard to hide

Not to mention Bruce Jenner has been very open about his transition the last couple yrs but most posters have characterized and dismissed him as confused; referred to him using ? slurs; and or labeled him as a threat to traditional values

So this idea that trans ppl would be accepted and or left alone if they were honest is mostly false

I don't know where you've been. Ever since transgenderism has been a big topic, there has been that debate as to whether or not they needed to be upfront about what they are. And from what I've seen, most of them don't seem to think they have any obligation to share that information even when going into a sexual encounter with someone. This is especially true for the post-op ones. I honestly can't say I've ever seen even one ? speak out on this and say that obligation was there.

well i've had totally different experience

from my readings and the like

trans ppl are very big advocates of full disclosure because they fear losing their lives

And Bruce Jenner is a bad example. He was given the spotlight to a ridiculous degree. No matter who you are or what you are, there is always negative feedback to that. I'm pretty sure that the average ? experience is not at all comparable to Jenner's so using him as an example to disprove an idea about what most of them would face is flawed. And I'm not saying that they don't face challenges. I'm saying that most of the hate for them, at least from men, comes from that fear of being tricked by them, and they feed into that with their insistence that they are justified in pulling those tricks.

how @ spotlight to a ridiculous degree?

given the fact he was a former olympic hero, the first in a lot of things, and married to a big reality tv star the media coverage was expected and pretty fair

and most ppl weren't attacking the media coverage

they were attacking his character and parenting for no other reason because of his trans status

You don't think Jenner was given the spotlight to a ridiculous degree? Dude was all over everywhere. You could go anywhere without hearing something about Jenner. He's was getting awards from ? just for showing up. ? was so bad South Park did a whole episode and made Jenner a recurring character for that season. I understand the reasons why he was given such a spotlight. Those reasons don't mean the coverage wasn't ridiculous. Also, you bring up the family and neglect to mention that all of them are despised and attacked just as much as Jenner, so again, you can't just associate the reaction he got with all trans people.

eh...

i would argue ppl more so attack his family because of the way they exploit their romantic relationships for fame

the constant media coverage only exacerbated things
    And I really didn't hear too many people attacking his character or parenting. His kids are mostly grown and were largely raised before he even decided to go through with this, so I don't know why his parenting would even be topic. I'm not saying you're lying. I'm sure people were doing that because people do a lot of stupid ? , but from what I saw most of the backlash came from how in your face the whole ordeal was.

from what i seen ppl always had an issue and/or were disparaging/mocking his decision to out of as trans from the jump

and whenever the kardashian's upbringing or supposed lack of an thereof comes up in a discussion, like when rob first put blac chyna on blast, most jokes/comments are made at the expense of jenner for no other reason than his trans status

again i believe the constant media coverage only exacerbated things
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    This ? bias as hell.

Get out yo feelings

foul as it may be

i just don't think ppl deserve to die or be seriously injured because they supposedly compromised a person's heterosexuality

?

and you point? lol

doesn't make it right
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? bias as hell.

Get out yo feelings

foul as it may be

?

and you point? lol

doesn't make it right

There's a long and storied human tradition of ? killing other ? over duplicitous and treacherous actions. The very act of letting them continue to live on the same planet as you is a form of ongoing disrespect.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I don't give a damn what u change too.. If you are born a man.. You're a man to me.. If you're born a woman you're a woman to me.. Period.. End of discussion..

its a damn shame that this needs to be said in 2017.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    I don't give a damn what u change too.. If you are born a man.. You're a man to me.. If you're born a woman you're a woman to me.. Period.. End of discussion..

its a damn shame that this needs to be said in 2017.

Why wasnt it said back when you got that ? number?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    This ? bias as hell.

Get out yo feelings

foul as it may be

?

And I asked you what do you think the punishment (repercussions) should be and you had nothing.

Again - what should be the penalty for the ? in these incidents ?
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I agree with @jono post...you can't be playing with people like that.

However, for the sake of argument, is ? really getting tricked out here? Only trans ppl coming through with flawless transitions got money and even then....
    So it stands to reason if you selling ass on backpage, you ain't got money like that. So it should be even more physically apparent that a trans person is what you're getting...unless that's what you asked for in the first place....

Exactly the people killing trans ain't that they got tricked, its cuz they ashamed that hey ? with a trans tk begin with. Look at all the articles about trans getting killed. They ass still are basically men. No operation done. And if you get tricked by a person who didn't even eat an operation done. You're a fool or you knew what you was getting into. Pause.

That "he should've known" ? only goes so far - and doesn't absolve somebody of being fraudulent.

Know how many people still buy PS4 boxes with a big ass rock inside of that ? and go home feeling like an ? ?

With that logic, we'd just say "hey, you should've known. why you ain't open the box ? (no pun intended)"...

That ain't what we do, is it ? We still charge a MF with fraud and he still get his ass kicked for rippin somebody off.

But these trannies ... nah we gotta blame the victim and ? .

This ? ain't even that hard.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    This ? bias as hell.

Get out yo feelings

foul as it may be

?

And I asked you what do you think the punishment (repercussions) should be and you had nothing.

Again - what should be the penalty for the ? in these incidents ?

you did

me not having a good answer at the time doesn't mean i am condoning or justifying anyone's behavior either

and as i mentioned previously

i'd ultimately leave it up to the civil courts to award any damages to a person they see fit

sending someone to prison over is extreme though ...

messing around with someone you wouldn’t have if you had known [insert relevant detail here] is a pretty common experience, and one most people bounce back from. plus there are far worse forms of nondisclosure
  • aneed123
    Options
    This ? bias as hell.

Get out yo feelings

foul as it may be

?

and you point? lol

doesn't make it right

It means if u do something evil u can't complain or dictate how the victim reacts... women do this too much
  • aneed123
    Options
    7figz wrote: »
    I agree with @jono post...you can't be playing with people like that.

However, for the sake of argument, is ? really getting tricked out here? Only trans ppl coming through with flawless transitions got money and even then....
    So it stands to reason if you selling ass on backpage, you ain't got money like that. So it should be even more physically apparent that a trans person is what you're getting...unless that's what you asked for in the first place....

Exactly the people killing trans ain't that they got tricked, its cuz they ashamed that hey ? with a trans tk begin with. Look at all the articles about trans getting killed. They ass still are basically men. No operation done. And if you get tricked by a person who didn't even eat an operation done. You're a fool or you knew what you was getting into. Pause.

That "he should've known" ? only goes so far - and doesn't absolve somebody of being fraudulent.

Know how many people still buy PS4 boxes with a big ass rock inside of that ? and go home feeling like an ? ?

With that logic, we'd just say "hey, you should've known. why you ain't open the box ? (no pun intended)"...

That ain't what we do, is it ? We still charge a MF with fraud and he still get his ass kicked for rippin somebody off.

But these trannies ... nah we gotta blame the victim and ? .

This ? ain't even that hard.
    But let a ? say a ? victim shouldn't have been wearing boy shorts and a halter top round that old pervert.... and it's the end of the world... these discussions will a always bring out the hypocrisy in folk...
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY
    LEMZIMUS_RAMSEY Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    This ? bias as hell.

Get out yo feelings

foul as it may be

?

and you point? lol

doesn't make it right

Once again the topic is simple YET YOU WANT TO DERIVE IT FROMNITS PURPOSE IN ORDER TO MAKE US LOOK ? /TRANSPHOBIC.

I got ? collegues. I got lesbians and ? friends. STILL I CANT GET ALONG WITH IDIOCY, ENTITLEMENT WHEN I SEE IT. And i say that straight to them faces. And were are still collegues and friends.

When we were young soldiers we had to sleep by two in combat posts. He was ? , i didnt give a ? . Yet i ve warned him : he ? up HE DIES!!
    Same ? goes when i had to sleep with women: i ? up i better shoot first cause ill be dead!!

Being ? or a woman doesnt give you more rights than anybody else. And when it comes to HONOR, usually death is not far from.
    Even in warfare wea re told to WIN but NOT HUMILIATE THE DEFEATED by DISHONORING HIM. Because he will seek vengeance at any cost.

There are enough trans people to have sex with. Those who are stubborn to decieve hetero males are playing with their lives, are entitle, are LIARS and ? up in their head.

And all im typing is all im saying to them. And NONE OF THEM ARGUING!!! EXCEPT THERE FEMALE STRAIGHT FRIENDS!!

And it looks like you are one of them type. Tupsy turvy, zig zag, no begining no end type of arguers who think that they are deep just because they argue.

You and all these gender fluid,
    im whoever i want to be whenever i want,
    im not obese im curvy,
    female can be as strong as men, take me as i am but be pretty and rich,
    Females work less than males but want equal pay
    Females dont want top position because of familly but because of the glass ceiling

In a nutshell ALL YOU CHILDISH, DELUSIONAL, ENTITLED, SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS wont make it pas 2020 with yall ? !! Nobody can stand your fake stands about OBVIOUS ? . The world has other way important problems to solve than

DYLAN HAS A ? BUT WANT TO ? WITH WOMEN
    GEORGE IS A TRANS BUT LIE TO HETERO AND WANT TO GET OUT HIS MESS UNSCATH
    TYPHANIE WANT TO BE A RANGERS KNOWING DAMN WELL SHE CANT!!!
    JULIA WANT TO SUCK TONS OF ? BUT WNATS TO BE CALLED A LADY!!

STOP WITH THAT ? !! ITS RIDICULE.!! ? UP WITH SOMEBODY AND SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IN MOST PART OF THE WORLD!!

BONSOIR
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    some argue it's a greater offense because a person is then compromising your sexuality, but i would counter why would he or she consider that to be worst than someone compromising your emotions, morals and or ethics when they purposely mislead you into engaging in sexual contact with a person under the false impression they were single

Right, so we can agree that its subjective and everyone is entitled to their opinions. Only reason this is a problem is bc some trans want ppl to respect their values/beliefs while violating others. Its not consistent.
    and while non-disclosure can cause a person psychological harm, it doesn't cause any true physical harm like not disclosing you have an STD or sexual assault/?

Very highly disagree. An std can be cured and if youre talking abouy ? /aids, have u ever gone into threads where ppl said "i'd ? that ? !" And defend the ? ? like u are doing for trans right now? Doubt it.

Also, id argue psychological harm is more difficult to deal with. Ask ? men who've been molested by adult men in their youth.

AND how many girls do u know would date/marry a man who has ? another man trans or not? Would u yourself do so?

So if a man was tricked into it, he would probably be inclined to keep it from any girl he meets for fear of losing her. And even worse he hid it and she left him when she found out bc she figured he must be ? .

To downplay those psychological effects is ignorant af.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    i can't support deception and secrecy ....it's foul

but to advocate for the murder of a person who essentially lied is also wrong joking or not

we have free speech but that speech has consequences and trans folks are experiencing the negative consequences

blk trans women are dying by suicide and by the hands of another at an alarming rate

that said, duval's comments speak to a larger issue with society

homophobia is still a big problem

its why ppl are predisposed to stay in the closet and in the shadows

and why ppl are predisposed to believing death and or violence is a reasonable repercussion or response for being mislead into what some would consider ? sex

What Duval said wasn't homophobia though or transphobia

It kinda was

He suggested that because this person mislead him into what he would consider homosexual activity that person deserves to not to live

That's not transphobia. That's not an irrational fear of transgender people. It is an extreme reaction to an extreme situation.

Transphobia, same as homophobia, is also used to describe the strong dislike of or prejudice against homosexual and trans people

Phobia is a clinical term. It means to possess an irrational fear. Like agoraphobia, fear of crowds or arachnaphobia, fear of spiders.

To react emotionally and violently towards someone trying to sexually manipulate you is not a phobia it's a natural reaction based on bring severely duped. Kinda how a stag reacts to a hunter who sprays on doe pheromones to lure the stag to a killing field.

To have a revulsion or disgust towards a lifestyle is not a phobia. In fact many homosexual people have the same revulsion or disgust towards heterosexual situations or people.

in the medical field phobias also refers to the irrational fear AND irrational aversion to a thing or group

regardless i'm not attempting to make some clinical diagnoses

'phobia' is not just a clinical term..it is also commonly used term to describe a person's irrational aversion or fear of something

i would have little to no basis for ascribing a person with a phobia simply because they don't want to have sexual relations or attend any events with/for trans or ? ppl

it could not just be his or her thing

but when ppl also speak of trans ppl as if they are disposable....and want to push this baseless narrative that the trans community is some monolith who are all ok with other trans ppl misleading the ppl with whom they are romantically involved ...i would have a much better argument

Phobia is a clinical term that was entered into t
    Pop culture lexicon, but it never lost its clinical origin.

The only people who try to separate phobia from its clinical purpose are those who invented homophobia and now transphobia in order to create the perception that not wanting or actively avoiding ? ? was the illness and not the behaviors being avoided.
    People change definitions in order to shape public perception. It's called social engineering. Behaviorism 101.

Logic and reasoning i can do with no effort. You can only back flip over your stupidity for so long until it just looks obviously silly.

negrophobia and xenophobia was in common use decades before homophobia was coined (an earlier example of non-pathological uses of -phobia)

the psychologist who coined it, believed that hatred of homosexuals stemmed primarily from a fear of being near homosexuals or being thought homosexual. thus, homophobia became shorthand for hatred of ?

that said, no one will claim that you're suffering from pyrophobia or some mental disorder if you run out of a burning building. calling out a particular prejudice a phobia is more of an attempt to call out the irrational component of that prejudice

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    some argue it's a greater offense because a person is then compromising your sexuality, but i would counter why would he or she consider that to be worst than someone compromising your emotions, morals and or ethics when they purposely mislead you into engaging in sexual contact with a person under the false impression they were single

Right, so we can agree that its subjective and everyone is entitled to their opinions. Only reason this is a problem is bc some trans want ppl to respect their values/beliefs while violating others. Its not consistent.
    and while non-disclosure can cause a person psychological harm, it doesn't cause any true physical harm like not disclosing you have an STD or sexual assault/?

Very highly disagree. An std can be cured and if youre talking abouy ? /aids, have u ever gone into threads where ppl said "i'd ? that ? !" And defend the ? ? like u are doing for trans right now? Doubt it.

Also, id argue psychological harm is more difficult to deal with. Ask ? men who've been molested by adult men in their youth.

AND how many girls do u know would date/marry a man who has ? another man trans or not? Would u yourself do so?

So if a man was tricked into it, he would probably be inclined to keep it from any girl he meets for fear of losing her. And even worse he hid it and she left him when she found out bc she figured he must be ? .

again i'd ultimately leave it up to the civil courts to award any damages to a person they see fit

sending someone to prison over is extreme ...

unfortunately messing around with someone you wouldn’t have if you had known [insert relevant detail here] is a pretty common experience, and one most people bounce back from

otherwise what makes it inherently more of a criminal offense or any more harmful physical/mental state than a person lying about being single or married

unless you believe we should start imprisoning ppl for that

just feel as though its more of a moral issue

• Go figure
    Options

again i'd ultimately leave it up to the civil courts to award any damages to a person they see fit

This is the equivalent of a man saying sending a ? or ? to prison is overkill. To u its not bc u arent being violated, but u cant speak for the men that have actually experienced this.
    unfortunately messing around with someone you wouldn’t have if you had known [insert relevant detail here] is a pretty common experience, and one most people bounce back from

Id put it on par with sexual molestation, most ppl spend their whole lives tryna bounce back from that
    otherwise what makes it inherently more of a criminal offense or any more harmful physical/mental state than a person lying about being single or married

its more of a moral issue

And ppl are entitled to their morals. For a group of trans ppl to say "? your morals but respect our cause" is the reason we have a problem here
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Koltrain wrote: »
    i can't support deception and secrecy ....it's foul

but to advocate for the murder of a person who essentially lied is also wrong joking or not

we have free speech but that speech has consequences and trans folks are experiencing the negative consequences

blk trans women are dying by suicide and by the hands of another at an alarming rate

that said, duval's comments speak to a larger issue with society

homophobia is still a big problem

its why ppl are predisposed to stay in the closet and in the shadows

and why ppl are predisposed to believing death and or violence is a reasonable repercussion or response for being mislead into what some would consider ? sex

Its homophobic if somebody deceive you into ? sex and you react violently?? And what's the repercussion for misleading somebody into something like that?

i get tricked into having sex with a trans man i'm 98% sure i'm not going to be tempted in the least to ? that person

i'm going to be mad as hell

but to wish death upon a person nah

i'd probably try to swing on the person to be honest but it would be wrong of me

what should be a proper repercussion for something like that? i dunno

ideally anything but violence

that said, what should be the proper repercussion for someone who misleads another into believing that they are single or lies about how much money they make for the purpose of sex?

That is not at all comparable. Playing with someone's manhood is a serious offense to men. You don't understand because you are not a man. Lying about money or being single is not the same since you are attracted to the opposite sex. A ? is not a woman.

It's comparable in the sense that the offenses are both rooted in dishonesty

And what's the greater offense is subjective

Who are you to say that a person misleading me into a sexual relationship under the false impression they were single is the lesser offense?

You wouldn't feel as strongly as a person who got tricked by a ? and that's a fact.

Thats a fact? Lol

How can you even prove this to be true

Like i said its subjective

Because you know I am right lol. You never hear of someone getting killed cause they lied about being single or how much money they got

This show would like to have a word with you about the bold
    51cVNZ4ERZL.jpg

Of course as usual I am damn near in 100% disagreement with the ? that @Madame_CJSkywalker is spewing.

Those people were going to ? anyone for any reason.

Its ok to just accept you was wrong when it came to that statement and keep it moving

I wasn't wrong though. The point is they are not comparable to a ? tricking someone. Context is everything. Maybe you need to learn what "context" mean?
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

This is the equivalent of a man saying sending a ? or ? to prison is overkill. To u its not bc u arent being violated, but u cant speak for the men that have actually experienced this.

Id put it on par with sexual molestation, most ppl spend their whole lives tryna bounce back from that

And ppl are entitled to their morals. For a group of trans ppl to say "? your morals but respect our cause" is the reason we have a problem here

it's comparable to child molestation and ? ??? it is subjective, but how?

we are speaking of two adults who consented to sexual activity .... the person may not be who they say they are but that's why I argue is more comparable and should be treated no differently than when a person lies about not being married

i'm not trying to be dismissive

but i think we can agree when an adult chooses to have a sexual relationship with another person, each “assumes the risk” that the facts might not be as they seem

and unlike with failing to disclose you have ? , i don't believe the inherent harm (i.e. feelings of betrayal )that would have been avoided by disclosure in both instances does not qualify as the sort of harm with which the criminal law should concern itself

or do you believe we should be allowed to press criminal charges against every person who purposely failed to disclose non-medical related information I deem important before any sexual activity

and why are we making this to be an issue that only effects men... there are trans men and trans women who also don't immediately disclose their past to women they pursue

not sure how prevalent this is with trans ppl, but neither are you

• Go figure
    edited August 2017
    Options

I believe its a form of molestation. Some women will ? married man. Some might even continue a relationship even after feeling betrayed. No straight man would ever knowingly ? another man under any circumstances.
    we are speaking of two adults who consented to sexual activity.... the person may not be who they say they are but that's why I argue is more comparable and should be treated no differently than when a person lies about not being married

"Consent to an extent". If a man feels sexually violated he should have a right to pursue legal action. There would be no consent if he knew beforehand that was a trans.

Also, married men have faced legal repercussion for cheating in divorce courts. So one way or another they pay for it.
    but i think we can agree when an adult chooses to have a sexual relationship with another person, each “assumes the risk” that the facts might not be as they seem

Lgbtq community demands respect from ppl for their sexual identity. Again, if they are violating other ppls sexual identity its hypocrisy. U cant seem to grasp this.
    and unlike with failing to disclose you have ? , i don't believe the inherent harm (i.e. feelings of betrayal )that would have been avoided by disclosure in both instances does not qualify as the sort of harm with which the criminal law should concern itself

Your morals simply dont align with those u are speaking against so u are indifferent towards it. Same indifference lgbtq rally against when it comes to them or womens rights advocats in the 'cat calling' movement.
    Or do you believe we should be allowed to press criminal charges against every person who purposely failed to disclose non-medical related information I deem important before any sexual activity

It depends. In this instance, yes. All situations arent either all-ridiculous or all-reasonable. This one is reasonable.

Regardless, that trans should be prepared for any retaliation that might come. After all, they brought that trouble on themselves. Obviously if a man kills that person it was enough for him to not care about legal repercussion. They wanna put themselves at risk its on them, but then dont cry about it, take accountability.
    and why are we making this to be an issue that only effects men.. there are trans men and trans women who also don't immediately disclose their past to women they pursue

This deflection ? is getting tiring. First off, if this happens to a woman my stance applies to her as well. But thats not what we are discussing here. Women and lgbtq march all the time, but we cant even have a discussion sticking to men?

This is the same as a white person telling black lives matter that all lives matter. Lets discuss this first.
  • Go figure
    Options
    not sure how prevalent this is with trans ppl, but neither are you

Do u need to know the specific numbers and rates of ? for u to argue against it?

Or if it only happens to 3 out of 1,000,000 its okay to u?
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

I believe its a form of molestation. Some women will ? married man. Some might even continue a relationship even after feeling betrayed. No straight man would ever knowingly ? another man under any circumstances.
    we are speaking of two adults who consented to sexual activity.... the person may not be who they say they are but that's why I argue is more comparable and should be treated no differently than when a person lies about not being married

"Consent to an extent". If a man feels sexually violated he should have a right to pursue legal action. There would be no consent if he knew beforehand that was a trans.

Also, married men have faced legal repercussion for cheating in divorce courts. So one way or another they pay for it.

Lgbtq community demands respect from ppl for their sexual identity. Again, if they are violating other ppls sexual identity its hypocrisy. U cant seem to grasp this.

Your morals simply dont align with those u are speaking against so u are indifferent towards it. Same indifference lgbtq rally against when it comes to them or womens rights advocats in the 'cat calling' movement.
    Or do you believe we should be allowed to press criminal charges against every person who purposely failed to disclose non-medical related information I deem important before any sexual activity

It depends. In this instance, yes. All situations arent either all-ridiculous or all-reasonable. This one is reasonable.

Regardless, that trans should be prepared for any retaliation that might come. After all, they brought that trouble on themselves. Obviously if a man kills that person it was enough for him to not care about legal repercussion. They wanna put themselves at risk its on them, but then dont cry about it, take accountability..

lol @ "No straight man would ever knowingly ? another man under any circumstances"

and no principled woman or woman is going to continue to have sex with a married person or person in a serious committed relationship under any circumstances

don't be naïve...a lot of supposedly straight men like to mess around with trans ppl...human sexuality is a spectrum. word to donald glover

and regardless if the women or man continues to have sex with the married individual it doesn't change the fact that she or he was initially mislead and deceived into doing something they wouldn't have done had they known

that said, never made the case that one group has a monopoly on hypocrisy ...or should receive preferential treatment

and you don't know ? about my morals

this isn't about ? or trans rights

this is me not condoning violence, murder unless it's in self defense

AGAIN unlike with failing to disclose you have ? , i don't believe the inherent harm (i.e. feelings of betrayal )that would have been avoided by disclosure imho does not qualify as the sort of harm with which the criminal law should concern itself or worthy of death or ? injury

civil courts, sure

let's agree to disagree

This deflection ? is getting tiring. First off, if this happens to a woman my stance applies to her as well. But thats not what we are discussing here. Women and lgbtq march all the time, but we cant even have a discussion sticking to men?

This is the same as a white person telling black lives matter that all lives matter. Lets discuss this first.

? lol

who are you to dictate the terms of the discussion...and i don't ever remember agreeing to any terms with anyone else

that said, i was responding to your quote:

" u cant speak for the men that have actually experienced this."

considering i am a woman, to me you are implying the ? doesn't, can't happen to a woman....or rather that it would effect a woman differently somehow ....which is my point of contention

not to mention you don't know what I've been through or experienced

so fall back bruh bro
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Regardless, that trans should be prepared for any retaliation that might come. After all, they brought that trouble on themselves. Obviously if a man kills that person it was enough for him to not care about legal repercussion. They wanna put themselves at risk its on them, but then dont cry about it, take accountability..

lol @ "No straight man would ever knowingly ? another man under any circumstances"

and no principled woman or woman is going to continue to have sex with a married person or person in a serious committed relationship under any circumstances

don't be naïve...a lot of supposedly straight men like to mess around with trans ppl...human sexuality is a spectrum. word to donald glover

and regardless if the women or man continues to have sex with the married individual it doesn't change the fact that she or he was initially mislead and deceived into doing something they wouldn't have done had they known

that said, never made the case that one group has a monopoly on hypocrisy ...or should receive preferential treatment

and you don't know ? about my morals

this isn't about ? or trans rights

this is me not condoning violence, murder unless it's in self defense

AGAIN unlike with failing to disclose you have ? , i don't believe the inherent harm (i.e. feelings of betrayal )that would have been avoided by disclosure imho does not qualify as the sort of harm with which the criminal law should concern itself or worthy of death or ? injury

civil courts, sure

let's agree to disagree

? lol

who are you to dictate the terms of the discussion...and i don't ever remember agreeing to any terms with anyone else

that said, i was responding to your quote:

" u cant speak for the men that have actually experienced this."

considering i am a woman, to me you are implying the ? doesn't, can't happen to a woman....or rather that it would effect a woman differently somehow ....which is my point of contention

not to mention you don't know what I've been through or experienced

so fall back bruh bro

If you ever have a son, for his sake, please don't be on some Gwen Stefani/Charlize Theron ? . Smh. You're heading down that path.