Breakfast Club & Comedian Lil Duval Gettin Heat For Interview Question About Trannies

Options

Comments

• LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like Water wrote: »
    King_Me wrote: »
    I think you are naive to think that a straight man would knowingly ? a ? . That's 100% false. If a "supposedly" straight man has sex with a ? , you can not call him a heterosexual man. He is an undercover ? .

Her whole stance on just about everything is ? disingenuous. She's worse than a troll.
    Lol

I troll at times

But at times i am sincere

I really just don't have the same hang-ups about gender and my sexuality as most of you

And a lot of ppl, especially men, would explore the "boundaries" of their sexuality more if it wasnt for the rampant homophobia

As long as a person is being safe and the participates are consenting adults i have no judgements

By consenting adults i do frown upon dishonesty and predatory behavior i just don't believe it always should end with somebody dead, seriously injured or in prison...

*shrugs*

Females always wanna ? ? up. When it boils down to it.

Nobody cares what you, a ? , thinks about how two men handle a disagreement or controversy. There's little you can do about the situation besides complain to some people you think can do something about it.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    U spoke as if i couldnt possible understand or rather imagine how it feels to being mislead by a trans person

No...that u dont know what it would feel like for a man to find out he actually ? a man. If u knew we wouldnt be goin back n forth
    So you would like these trans ppl who dont immediately disclose their past thrown into prison. What would be like a minium sentence look like?

If sHe ? a man without tellin him, yes. Not necessarily prison but some form of repercussion at least.
    Also this idea that there is this large contingent of trans ppl are purposely with holding this info for the sole purpose of wanting to ? with the heads of staright men is false.... It happens...but most just want to live their lives without any judgement and be treated viewed as the gender they identify as

Most men arent rapists, should we ignore that ? happens then?

We're not talking about the good apples, just the bad. Lets learn to stay on topic.
    That said, and i repeat, nondisclosing that info is foul but shouldnt be criminal

Reverting back to my first post, they can get mad n think its a game all they want, but if they cant take accountability, hopefully they dont run into the wrong guy who dont gaf about nunna this ? we're talkin about

How would the experience and or ramifications of the average straight woman being deceived or mislead by a trans person be so much different than the average straight man?

I'm not saying lets ignore or dismiss when these things happen

I just dont condone killing, seriously injuring and throwing these ppl in prison

Which you seem to agree with

And again what we expect and condone is two diff things

What are some other solutions?
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    U spoke as if i couldnt possible understand or rather imagine how it feels to being mislead by a trans person

No...that u dont know what it would feel like for a man to find out he actually ? a man. If u knew we wouldnt be goin back n forth
    So you would like these trans ppl who dont immediately disclose their past thrown into prison. What would be like a minium sentence look like?

If sHe ? a man without tellin him, yes. Not necessarily prison but some form of repercussion at least.
    Also this idea that there is this large contingent of trans ppl are purposely with holding this info for the sole purpose of wanting to ? with the heads of staright men is false.... It happens...but most just want to live their lives without any judgement and be treated viewed as the gender they identify as

We're not talking about the good apples, just the bad. Lets learn to stay on topic.
    That said, and i repeat, nondisclosing that info is foul but shouldnt be criminal

Reverting back to my first post, they can get mad n think its a game all they want, but if they cant take accountability, hopefully they dont run into the wrong guy who dont gaf about nunna this ? we're talkin about

How would the experience and or ramifications of the average straight woman being deceived or mislead by a trans person be so much different than the average straight man?

I just dont condone killing, seriously injuring and throwing these ppl in prison

Ayo for like the 3rd or 4th time i dont condone any violent reactions and even said dont gotta be prison but it gotta be some repercussions.

Put those undercover trans on the sex offender list is my solution
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    I think you are naive to think that a straight man would knowingly ? a ? . That's 100% false. If a "supposedly" straight man has sex with a ? , you can not call him a heterosexual man. He is an undercover ? .

Her whole stance on just about everything is ? disingenuous. She's worse than a troll.
    Lol

I troll at times

I really just don't have the same hang-ups about gender and my sexuality as most of you

And a lot of ppl, especially men, would explore the "boundaries" of their sexuality more if it wasnt for the rampant homophobia

As long as a person is being safe and the participates are consenting adults i have no judgements

By consenting adults i do frown upon dishonesty and predatory behavior i just don't believe it always should end with somebody dead, seriously injured or in prison...

*shrugs*

That's the central problem with females when it comes to men. Ya'll think we think that we think like you do. We don't. Homophobia is not what keeps most men from exploring boundaries. Not wanting to ? other men is what keeps us from doing that. The only reason this debate even exists is because trannies and women can't accept that guys are serious and uncompromising about their sexuality. Instead of just accepting and respecting it, you guys want to label it as something bad (i.e. homophobia and transphobia) and make it seem like we're wrong for not wanting to be violated.

? is crazy. We're supposed to give a ? about women's rights and ? rights and ? rights, all while you guys make light of our rights. And the funny thing is only our case where rights are actually being violated. Because there ain't a natural right for two men to get married and there ain't no got a ? but can still go in the women's bathroom right. Those are just things those people would like to be rights. However, men absolutely do have the right to set preferences for who we want to ? and stick to them.

Ur putting words in my mouth

Who wants to feel like they have been compromised

And how would the experience and or ramifications of the average straight woman being deceived or mislead by a trans person be so much different than the average straight man?

This idea that women couldnt possibly understand or relate even after having gone through a similar incident is steeped in sexism and homophobia

Evident when you got ? in here arguing that women can empathize with trans ppl more simply because we lie and are these master manipulators whereas men are not lol

That said, im not trying to tell you should just be ok with everything or that you should want to ? men

And i understand that some ppl are just straight straight

But this uptight and aversive reaction, i continue observe, to anything ? or gayish i do believe is rooted in homophobia a lot of the times

And it is disturbing to me that we live in a world where a person feels as though its worth potentially ending up in prison for the rest of their days because the person they consented to have sex with may have had a ? or ? when they were born

Same time, I do believe everyone rights deserve to be protected by the law same as anyone...just don't condone the repercussions for being mislead by a trans person that have been presented in this thread ...they have been extreme...then some ppl were born with both a ? and ? how are we to treat these ppl?

With some of the things trans and ? ppl fight for i dont agree with either...concerning bathrooms, for instance, i don't judge the women and men who may not want to share bathrooms with trans folk. And believe there should be more unisex and private facilities for instance to accommodate

I also blame homophobia when these politicians pass these discriminatory laws overcompensating because they will do whatever to make sure no one believes or thinks they are ?

Or just as show of strength

Its no coincidence we find many of these same politicians getting dicked down on the low

But i digress

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited August 2017
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »

Lol

I troll at times

*shrugs*

Nobody cares what you, a ? , thinks about how two men handle a disagreement or controversy. There's little you can do about the situation besides complain to some people you think can do something about it.

Lol

We have hate crime laws

And if you ? or seriously injure someone and it not be in self defense you go to prison so yea...

Do you

*shrugs*

• 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Oh I get it, this chick don't want solutions, she just don't want any trannies gettin hurt.

giphy.gif
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

Ayo for like the 3rd or 4th time i dont condone any violent reactions and even said dont gotta be prison but it gotta be some repercussions.

ayo I never said you did condone violence and i said we agree for the most part lol

so the bolded was all that really needed to be said

and how would the experience and or ramifications of the average straight woman being deceived or mislead by a trans person be so much different than the average straight man?
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

ayo I never said you did condone violence and i said we agree for the most part lol

so the bolded was all that really needed to be said

and how would the experience and or ramifications of the average straight woman being deceived or mislead by a trans person be so much different than the average straight man?

Not sure if u are asking if there is a diff between a straight man getting tricked by a trans girl and a straight woman getting tricked by a trans man. If so, there isnt a diff, it would be the same crime.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol

I troll at times

*shrugs*

I don't have any hang ups about my gender or sexuality. I am a heterosexual man that embraces masculinity because it's natural for me.

You wanna turn something that's supposed to be natural into a "hang up" because you think you're "progressive" and above the natural order of things. Those Jedi Mind Tricks don't work here. I am the ? Force.

What you don't seem to be able to grasp is that a man that's uncompromising in his sexuality would not feel the need to explore boundaries. You seem to think that being stalwart in your sexuality is some impossible task. It's not. Not everyone is a west African frog, my dear.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait....what motives would a ? have to trick a woman of anything?

Better question...

Madame who hurt you bae?

Better question

Why is everybody in america allowed to act on emotion without consequences except black men?

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    Meester wrote: »

Better question...

Madame who hurt you bae?

Better question

Why is everybody in america allowed to act on emotion without consequences except black men?

there is a such thing as a trans man ya know....lol

who have hurt me?

plenty of ppl....and i'm sure i've hurt a few ppl myself

be emotional that is not illegal...what is and should not be condoned or encouraged is violence

i understand that we as blk ppl often times the law is not our friend and in some instances we have legal recourse ....but i'm not going to fight for someone to have the right to ? and maim trans ppl or anyone
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

And how would the experience and or ramifications of the average straight woman being deceived or mislead by a trans person be so much different than the average straight man?

This idea that women couldnt possibly understand or relate even after having gone through a similar incident is steeped in sexism and homophobia

Evident when you got ? in here arguing that women can empathize with trans ppl more simply because we lie and are these master manipulators whereas men are not lol

That said, im not trying to tell you should just be ok with everything or that you should want to ? men

But this uptight and aversive reaction, i continue observe, to anything ? or gayish i do believe is rooted in homophobia a lot of the times

And it is disturbing to me that we live in a world where a person feels as though its worth potentially ending up in prison for the rest of their days because the person they consented to have sex with may have had a ? or ? when they were born

Same time, I do believe everyone rights deserve to be protected by the law same as anyone...just don't condone the repercussions for being mislead by a trans person that have been presented in this thread ...they have been extreme...then some ppl were born with both a ? and ? how are we to treat these ppl?

With some of the things trans and ? ppl fight for i dont agree with either...concerning bathrooms, for instance, i don't judge the women and men who may not want to share bathrooms with trans folk. And believe there should be more unisex and private facilities for instance to accommodate

I also blame homophobia when these politicians pass these discriminatory laws overcompensating because they will do whatever to make sure no one believes or thinks they are ?

Its no coincidence we find many of these same politicians getting dicked down on the low

But i digress

You start off your post denying reality again. These discussions will never go anywhere until you and other feminists acknowledge that men and women are different. We're certainly different physically, but in general we're different in a number of other ways too. It's not ? I'm making up. It's documented. Study after study shows that men and women act and react differently in situations on average. That's not sexism or homophobia. That's reality.

No one said that women wouldn't have a reaction to being deceived. I'm sure you guys do. The problem is that you think about the way you would react and then see the way a lot of men react and try to villify us for our reaction because its different instead of just understanding that we are different. I mean you pretty much did that exact thing in this post.

And ? say a lot of crazy ? with regards to their explanations of what they don't understand about women. I'm not defending them for that. Just realize you and others like you do the same ? with regards to your explanations of what you don't understand about men.

Again, you act like I'm wrong to say you can't understand, but you double down on the same rhetoric. You got chicks running around here talking about ? looking at them too long or cat calling is a form of ? , and we're supposed to take them seriously and be cognizant of the way they feel. But once again when we talk about men actually being physically violated, you want to call us names and act like we're the ones that are in the wrong. That makes no sense.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Lol

I troll at times

*shrugs*

That's the central problem with females when it comes to men. Ya'll think we think that we think like you do. We don't. Homophobia is not what keeps most men from exploring boundaries. Not wanting to ? other men is what keeps us from doing that. The only reason this debate even exists is because trannies and women can't accept that guys are serious and uncompromising about their sexuality. Instead of just accepting and respecting it, you guys want to label it as something bad (i.e. homophobia and transphobia) and make it seem like we're wrong for not wanting to be violated.

? is crazy. We're supposed to give a ? about women's rights and ? rights and ? rights, all while you guys make light of our rights. And the funny thing is only our case where rights are actually being violated. Because there ain't a natural right for two men to get married and there ain't no got a ? but can still go in the women's bathroom right. Those are just things those people would like to be rights. However, men absolutely do have the right to set preferences for who we want to ? and stick to them.

I said it earlier... women be semi ? by choice ie experimenting in college or kissing making out with girls or getting ate out by a girl but not eating and all that other ? dabbin and think straight men do the same ? .... ole girls responses reek of this
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Meester wrote: »

Better question...

Madame who hurt you bae?

Better question

there is a such thing as a trans man ya know....lol

who have hurt me?

plenty of ppl....and i'm sure i've hurt a few ppl myself

be emotional that is not illegal...what is and should not be condoned or encouraged is violence

i understand that we as blk ppl often times the law is not our friend and in some instances we have legal recourse ....but i'm not going to fight for someone to have the right to ? and maim trans ppl or anyone

Well an ass whopping is the last resort
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »

Lol

I troll at times

*shrugs*

Lol

We have hate crime laws

And if you ? or seriously injure someone and it not be in self defense you go to prison so yea...

Do you

*shrugs*

"I feared for my life"

Problem solved
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

But i digress

You start off your post denying reality again. These discussions will never go anywhere until you and other feminists acknowledge that men and women are different. We're certainly different physically, but in general we're different in a number of other ways too. It's not ? I'm making up. It's documented. Study after study shows that men and women act and react differently in situations on average. That's not sexism or homophobia. That's reality.

No one said that women wouldn't have a reaction to being deceived. I'm sure you guys do. The problem is that you think about the way you would react and then see the way a lot of men react and try to villify us for our reaction because its different instead of just understanding that we are different. I mean you pretty much did that exact thing in this post.

And ? say a lot of crazy ? with regards to their explanations of what they don't understand about women. I'm not defending them for that. Just realize you and others like you do the same ? with regards to your explanations of what you don't understand about men.

Again, you act like I'm wrong to say you can't understand, but you double down on the same rhetoric. You got chicks running around here talking about ? looking at them too long or cat calling is a form of ? , and we're supposed to take them seriously and be cognizant of the way they feel. But once again when we talk about men actually being physically violated, you want to call us names and act like we're the ones that are in the wrong. That makes no sense.

denying reality?

ok let me ask again how would the experience and or inherent ramifications of the average straight woman being deceived or mislead by a trans person be so much different than the average straight man?

never denied women and men react and view things different...my point of contention is that certain behaviors have very little to do with biology and more to do with social conditioning ....and studies have shown there are basic behavioral differences between the sexes, most are not hard wired at birth

they are soft wired...meaning they are malleable

and who are these chicks running around here talking about ? looking at them too long or cat calling is a form of ? ? i would strongly disagree with that. and are they saying these ? should be charged with a crime or deserve to be physically assaulted? if so they are wrong

not trying to vilify anyone... men and women can be homophobic ...i myself have struggled with it in the past

but i do think it manifestation itself differently when speaking with men and women because female homosexuality is frowned upon a lesser degree
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Madame_CJSkywalker. Arent you some kinda freedom fighter for the black race so you saying u dont want violence wat about towards whites????basically in your own line character are you a assata shakur nat Turner or a Hillary clinton...
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    denying reality?

ok let me ask again how would the experience and or inherent ramifications of the average straight woman being deceived or mislead by a trans person be so much different than the average straight man?

We're not talking about the experience or ramifications. We're talking about the reaction. I can't speak to how a female would react in that situation because I'm not a female. I can speak to how I would react and how a lot of ment would react because I'm a male. Again, your problem is that you want to look at the situation, say its the same situation whether the victim is male or female, and proclaim that the reaction should be the same whether the victim is male or female. What I'm saying is that's wrong minded because males and females by and large are not the same and on average we do not react to stimuli exactly the same.
    never denied women and men react and view things different...my point of contention is that certain behaviors have very little to do with biology and more to do with social conditioning ....and studies have shown there are basic behavioral differences between the sexes, most are not hard wired at birth

But you have no data or proof for that. You're just saying it because you want it to be true. I'd argue that man feeling the need to ? over being violated by a ? is indicative of more than something as simple as social conditioning. Again, I'm not straight because society tells me to be straight. I don't find the thought of being around a ? that ain't my own to be disgusting because of society. That's my programmed biological response.
    and who are these chicks running around here talking about ? looking at them too long or cat calling is a form of ? ? i would strongly disagree with that. and are they saying these ? should be charged with a crime or deserve to be physically assaulted? if so they are wrong

not trying to vilify anyone... men and women can be homophobic ...i myself have struggled with it in the past

but i do think it manifestation itself differently when speaking with men and women because female homosexuality is frowned upon a lesser degree

Extreme feminists, the ones that say all this ? . There was a feminism rally a while back where chicks were walking around with signs saying "I need feminism because I can be ? without being touched." How you do that?

And male and female homosexuality is looked at differently, but the assumption is always that it's a societal thing, but is that the truth? Or could it be that in general women are more comfortable straddling that line than men. I have this discussion with my wife all the time. She's as straight as it gets. She's never had any encounters with women and never wanted any. That said, she's comfortable with ? that I just wouldn't be. A grown ass woman can come sit in my wife's lap and they laugh and yuck it up. A ? can't come sit in my lap. Society has nothing to do with that. I just don't want a ? in my lap. Most straight men don't. You can't just dismiss that.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options

But i digress

denying reality?

We're not the same...........so stop trying to pretend that we are.

If you can acknowledge the differences between all these different types of trans people or whatever......it shouldn't be that difficult for you to realize that men and women are different.

All that psychobabble is ? .
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited August 2017
    Options
    denying reality?

We're not talking about the experience or ramifications. We're talking about the reaction. I can't speak to how a female would react in that situation because I'm not a female. I can speak to how I would react and how a lot of ment would react because I'm a male. Again, your problem is that you want to look at the situation, say its the same situation whether the victim is male or female, and proclaim that the reaction should be the same whether the victim is male or female. What I'm saying is that's wrong minded because males and females by and large are not the same and on average we do not react to stimuli exactly the same.

But you have no data or proof for that. You're just saying it because you want it to be true. I'd argue that man feeling the need to ? over being violated by a ? is indicative of more than something as simple as social conditioning. Again, I'm not straight because society tells me to be straight. I don't find the thought of being around a ? that ain't my own to be disgusting because of society. That's my programmed biological response.

Extreme feminists, the ones that say all this ? . There was a feminism rally a while back where chicks were walking around with signs saying "I need feminism because I can be ? without being touched." How you do that?

And male and female homosexuality is looked at differently, but the assumption is always that it's a societal thing, but is that the truth? Or could it be that in general women are more comfortable straddling that line than men. I have this discussion with my wife all the time. She's as straight as it gets. She's never had any encounters with women and never wanted any. That said, she's comfortable with ? that I just wouldn't be. A grown ass woman can come sit in my wife's lap and they laugh and yuck it up. A ? can't come sit in my lap. Society has nothing to do with that. I just don't want a ? in my lap. Most straight men don't. You can't just dismiss that.

i wasn't invited to that rally...but that is nothing i can cosign

and bruh i'm not just making ? up to argue with you

many neurologist agree there are basic behavioral differences between the sexes, but most we associate with a person's physical gender are not hard wired
    At first glance, studies of the brain seem to offer a way out of this age-old nature/nurture dilemma. Any difference in the structure or activation of male and female brains is indisputably biological. However, the assumption that differences are also innate or “hardwired” is invalid, given all we’ve learned about the plasticity, or malleability of the brain. Simply put, experiences change our brains

Yes, men and women are psychologically different and yes, neuroscientists are uncovering many differences in brain anatomy and physiology which seem to explain our behavioral differences. But just because a difference is biological doesn’t mean it is “hard-wired"
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/girl-brain-boy-brain/

http://www.newsweek.com/why-parents-may-cause-gender-differences-kids-79501

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2744358/Guess-girls-Men-Venus-Expert-says-brains-not-hardwired-different-ways.html

whereas where is this proof or evidence that the way in which men and women react to homosexuality is innate? try me. if there is a legitimate argument to be made i'm willing to listen and change my position

not to mention not every straight man responds in the same matter or reacts violently to homosexuality

so i do believe the evidence today leans towards the theory most the aversion to homosexuality is largely rooted in homophobia....

regardless i don't necessarily believe that the reaction of men and women should be the same, but i think one exploding into a violent rage is very problematic ...same as this inclination or desire to shun all things ? but to a way lesser degree
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

i wasn't invited to that rally...but that is nothing i can cosign

and bruh i'm not just making ? up to argue with you

many neurologist agree there are basic behavioral differences between the sexes, but most we associate with a person's physical gender are not hard wired
    At first glance, studies of the brain seem to offer a way out of this age-old nature/nurture dilemma. Any difference in the structure or activation of male and female brains is indisputably biological. However, the assumption that differences are also innate or “hardwired” is invalid, given all we’ve learned about the plasticity, or malleability of the brain. Simply put, experiences change our brains

Yes, men and women are psychologically different and yes, neuroscientists are uncovering many differences in brain anatomy and physiology which seem to explain our behavioral differences. But just because a difference is biological doesn’t mean it is “hard-wired"
    https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/girl-brain-boy-brain/

http://www.newsweek.com/why-parents-may-cause-gender-differences-kids-79501

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2744358/Guess-girls-Men-Venus-Expert-says-brains-not-hardwired-different-ways.html

whereas where is this proof or evidence that the way in which men and women react to homosexuality is innate? try me. if there is a legitimate argument to be made i'm willing to listen and change my position

not to mention not every straight man responds in the same matter or reacts violently to homosexuality

so i do believe the evidence today leans towards the theory most the aversion to homosexuality is largely rooted in homophobia....

regardless i don't necessarily believe that the reaction of men and women should be the same, but i think one exploding into a violent rage is very problematic ...same as this inclination or desire to shun all things ? but to a way lesser degree

Alright, we're arguing two different things, and it's my fault because I didn't pay close enough attention to what you're saying. I wasn't really trying to argue against the malleability of the differences. I was just pointing out that there are differences and they need to be accepted. If you're suggesting that because those differences can be changed, they should be changed. Why? Why can't males be males and females be females? Why do we have to work as a society to try and make us the same. If females flock more to socially interactive careers and males flock more to mathematical careers (which data shows to be true), why can't that just be what it is? If females want to go to those mathematical careers, they should be embraced, but why should there be an initiative to push females in that direction?

The bold is hilariously circular. Homophobia is basically just used as a catch all word for any negative feeling towards homosexuality, so you basically just said that most of the aversion to homosexuality is rooted in an aversion to homosexuality. That's not saying anything. Is some of the aversion to homosexuality societal? Yes, but not all of it and I wouldn't even say most. Homosexuality has been around for forever, and so has hatred of it, so some of that has to just come from natural instinct against it.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's the central problem with females when it comes to men. Ya'll think we think that we think like you do. We don't.

Was going to say this too. For the life of me, I can't understand why some women can't understand this very simple yet very important point. I know some people believe that men and women are basically the same, but I guess I don't understand that reasoning either. It seems very obvious to me that there are natural differences, some of them insurmountable, between men and women and also that these differences don't necessarily have to be bad or good.

What?? I guess we'll have to just agree to disagree there. The idea that sexism and homophobia is often the impetus of "toxic masculinity" seems quite myopic and obsessive to me. I'm not saying empathy between the sexes is necessarily impossible, but I believe it's very difficult (regardless of sexuality, race, gender, etc.), because natural differences can only make mutual understanding naturally difficult, if not impossible. Has much less, if anything, to do with sexism and homophobia. No diss, but I think you're way off on your analysis here.

However, I do agree with your point about violence against trans people. Like you've said, I generally don't condone violence unless it's in self-defense.[/quote]