Breakfast Club & Comedian Lil Duval Gettin Heat For Interview Question About Trannies

Options

Comments

• MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They can feel how they want. Deceive a man and see what happens

Facts
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    i can't support deception and secrecy ....it's foul

but to advocate for the murder of a person who essentially lied is also wrong joking or not

we have free speech but that speech has consequences and trans folks are experiencing the negative consequences

blk trans women are dying by suicide and by the hands of another at an alarming rate

that said, duval's comments speak to a larger issue with society

homophobia is still a big problem

its why ppl are predisposed to stay in the closet and in the shadows

and why ppl are predisposed to believing death and or violence is a reasonable repercussion or response for being mislead into what some would consider ? sex

What Duval said wasn't homophobia though or transphobia

It kinda was

He suggested that because this person mislead him into what he would consider homosexual activity that person deserves to not to live

That's not transphobia. That's not an irrational fear of transgender people. It is an extreme reaction to an extreme situation.

Transphobia, same as homophobia, is also used to describe the strong dislike of or prejudice against homosexual and trans people

Phobia is a clinical term. It means to possess an irrational fear. Like agoraphobia, fear of crowds or arachnaphobia, fear of spiders.

To react emotionally and violently towards someone trying to sexually manipulate you is not a phobia it's a natural reaction based on bring severely duped. Kinda how a stag reacts to a hunter who sprays on doe pheromones to lure the stag to a killing field.

To have a revulsion or disgust towards a lifestyle is not a phobia. In fact many homosexual people have the same revulsion or disgust towards heterosexual situations or people.

in the medical field phobias also refers to the irrational fear AND irrational aversion to a thing or group

regardless i'm not attempting to make some clinical diagnoses

'phobia' is not just a clinical term..it is also commonly used term to describe a person's irrational aversion or fear of something

i would have little to no basis for ascribing a person with a phobia simply because they don't want to have sexual relations or attend any events with/for trans or ? ppl

it could not just be his or her thing

but when ppl also speak of trans ppl as if they are disposable....and want to push this baseless narrative that the trans community is some monolith who are all ok with other trans ppl misleading the ppl with whom they are romantically involved ...i would have a much better argument
  • nex gin
    nex gin Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I know of trans ppl wanting to be identified as their preferred sex but never heard of trans ppl thinking its ok to not disclose, discuss their past with someone they are dating or having sexual relations with

And after so long or past a certain point its hard to hide

Not to mention Bruce Jenner has been very open about his transition the last couple yrs but most posters have characterized and dismissed him as confused; referred to him using ? slurs; and or labeled him as a threat to traditional values

So this idea that trans ppl would be accepted and or left alone if they were honest is mostly false

I don't know where you've been. Ever since transgenderism has been a big topic, there has been that debate as to whether or not they needed to be upfront about what they are. And from what I've seen, most of them don't seem to think they have any obligation to share that information even when going into a sexual encounter with someone. This is especially true for the post-op ones. I honestly can't say I've ever seen even one ? speak out on this and say that obligation was there.

well i've had totally different experience

from my readings and the like

trans ppl are very big advocates of full disclosure because they fear losing their lives

And Bruce Jenner is a bad example. He was given the spotlight to a ridiculous degree. No matter who you are or what you are, there is always negative feedback to that. I'm pretty sure that the average ? experience is not at all comparable to Jenner's so using him as an example to disprove an idea about what most of them would face is flawed. And I'm not saying that they don't face challenges. I'm saying that most of the hate for them, at least from men, comes from that fear of being tricked by them, and they feed into that with their insistence that they are justified in pulling those tricks.

how @ spotlight to a ridiculous degree?

given the fact he was a former olympic hero, the first in a lot of things, and married to a big reality tv star the media coverage was expected and pretty fair

and most ppl weren't attacking the media coverage

they were attacking his character and parenting for no other reason because of his trans status

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    People's sexuality is a personal thing, play with that through deceitful actions and you should expect an extreme reaction.
    ? there's a lot of regular everyday internet pranks we've all watched and would understand if the prank victim whooped the pranksters ass.
    If a ? will 2 piece you for throwing a bucket of water on him, what do you think he'll be inclined to do if you try to play with his sexuality?

All true
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    All I see is women defending it or rationalizing it.. it's like they understand trickery because they wear make up push up bra butt pads and weave to deceive so they are in tune with the trans mind set of trickery or something .

lol

like men don't tell lie, trick and deceive to get a woman out her panties

i.e. rent expensive cars on vacay they couldn't afford to lease or own just to go on the prowl; remove their wedding bands

stawp
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    People's sexuality is a personal thing, play with that through deceitful actions and you should expect an extreme reaction.
    ? there's a lot of regular everyday internet pranks we've all watched and would understand if the prank victim whooped the pranksters ass.
    If a ? will 2 piece you for throwing a bucket of water on him, what do you think he'll be inclined to do if you try to play with his sexuality?

All true

what we expect and condone are two different things though

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I see is women defending it or rationalizing it.. it's like they understand trickery because they wear make up push up bra butt pads and weave to deceive so they are in tune with the trans mind set of trickery or something .

lol

i.e. rent expensive cars on vacay they couldn't afford to lease or own just to go on the prowl; remove their wedding bands

stawp

U see how went onto full defend mode? Ur womaness don't let u admit lying about ur sexuality to trick a straight into ? is evil instead u resort to well men lie bout money and cars to ? like y'all share the same struggle smh
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol

stawp

So you really equating a straight man lying to a straight woman for sex to a ? lying to a straight man and having sex.

GTFOH you all the way ? with this ? .

I can respect you having the opinion that the ? shouldn't be killed but this ? you on ain't worth discussing because you just being dumb for saying that ? .
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

lol

stawp

U see how went onto full defend mode? Ur womaness don't let u admit lying about ur sexuality to trick a straight into ? is evil instead u resort to well men lie bout money and cars to ? like y'all share the same struggle smh

what? lol

and you are the one who tried to argue women are more empathetic to trans ppl because we are these master manipulators as if men aren't also guilty of pretending to be something they aren't

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol

stawp

what? lol

and you are the one who tried to argue women are more empathetic to trans ppl because we are these master manipulators as if men aren't also guilty of pretending to be something they aren't

Y'all are. Look at the responses men on dat murder death ? tip while every female defending acting like y'all share the same struggle
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited August 2017
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

lol

stawp

So you really equating a straight man lying to a straight woman for sex to a ? lying to a straight man and having sex.

I can respect you having the opinion that the ? shouldn't be killed but this ? you on ain't worth discussing because you just being dumb for saying that ? .

at the end of the day it's ppl pretending to be something they are not or not fully disclosing an important part of their past for their own benefit

you believe that it's a lesser offense to lie about not being married, for instance, explain why instead of resorting to the childish name calling

otherwise let's end this back and forth now....
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

lol

stawp

at the end of the day it's ppl pretending to be something they are not or not fully disclosing an important part of their past for their own benefit

you believe that it's a lesser offense to lie about not being married, for instance, explain why instead of resorting to the childish name calling

Just in case you failed to read this from post you quoted

this ? you on ain't worth discussing
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited August 2017
    Options

lol

stawp

what? lol

Y'all are. Look at the responses men on dat murder death ? tip while every female defending acting like y'all share the same struggle

again what? lol

and who in here said we share the same struggle ....i just don't condone violence

if your argument is that women are more empathetic to trans ppl than men because we are these master manipulators, you would need to make the case that men are less inclined to deceive/manipulate others
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

lol

stawp

Just in case you failed to read this from post you quoted

this ? you on ain't worth discussing

lol

yes

let's agree to disagree
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    This ? bias as hell.

Tryna justify deceit toward men cuz a ? did her wrong in the past.

Get out yo feelings

ain't nobody tryna justify ?

foul as it may be

i just don't think ppl deserve to die or be seriously injured because they supposedly compromised a person's heterosexuality

?

• The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I know of trans ppl wanting to be identified as their preferred sex but never heard of trans ppl thinking its ok to not disclose, discuss their past with someone they are dating or having sexual relations with

And after so long or past a certain point its hard to hide

Not to mention Bruce Jenner has been very open about his transition the last couple yrs but most posters have characterized and dismissed him as confused; referred to him using ? slurs; and or labeled him as a threat to traditional values

So this idea that trans ppl would be accepted and or left alone if they were honest is mostly false

I don't know where you've been. Ever since transgenderism has been a big topic, there has been that debate as to whether or not they needed to be upfront about what they are. And from what I've seen, most of them don't seem to think they have any obligation to share that information even when going into a sexual encounter with someone. This is especially true for the post-op ones. I honestly can't say I've ever seen even one ? speak out on this and say that obligation was there.

well i've had totally different experience

from my readings and the like

trans ppl are very big advocates of full disclosure because they fear losing their lives

And Bruce Jenner is a bad example. He was given the spotlight to a ridiculous degree. No matter who you are or what you are, there is always negative feedback to that. I'm pretty sure that the average ? experience is not at all comparable to Jenner's so using him as an example to disprove an idea about what most of them would face is flawed. And I'm not saying that they don't face challenges. I'm saying that most of the hate for them, at least from men, comes from that fear of being tricked by them, and they feed into that with their insistence that they are justified in pulling those tricks.

how @ spotlight to a ridiculous degree?

given the fact he was a former olympic hero, the first in a lot of things, and married to a big reality tv star the media coverage was expected and pretty fair

and most ppl weren't attacking the media coverage

they were attacking his character and parenting for no other reason because of his trans status

You don't think Jenner was given the spotlight to a ridiculous degree? Dude was all over everywhere. You could go anywhere without hearing something about Jenner. He's was getting awards from ? just for showing up. ? was so bad South Park did a whole episode and made Jenner a recurring character for that season. I understand the reasons why he was given such a spotlight. Those reasons don't mean the coverage wasn't ridiculous. Also, you bring up the family and neglect to mention that all of them are despised and attacked just as much as Jenner, so again, you can't just associate the reaction he got with all trans people.

And I really didn't hear too many people attacking his character or parenting. His kids are mostly grown and were largely raised before he even decided to go through with this, so I don't know why his parenting would even be topic. I'm not saying you're lying. I'm sure people were doing that because people do a lot of stupid ? , but from what I saw most of the backlash came from how in your face the whole ordeal was.
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trollio wrote: »
    This ? bias as hell.

Tryna justify deceit toward men cuz a ? did her wrong in the past.

Get out yo feelings

ain't nobody tryna justify ?

foul as it may be

i just don't think ppl deserve to die or be seriously injured because they supposedly compromised a person's heterosexuality

?

O yeh..lets get some apple juice and squash this e beef.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »

lol

stawp

what? lol

again what? lol

and who in here said we share the same struggle ....i just don't condone violence

if your argument is that women are more empathetic to trans ppl than men because we are these master manipulators, you would need to make the case that men are less inclined to deceive/manipulate others

Ayo most men are willing to commit ANY sin in the bible BUT homosexuality, religious or not.

I dont condone violence either, but all im sayin is, do that ? to the wrong one and u might have a major problem on your hands that the trans created.

Just like any situation in life, whether ur hetero or ? , pull some ? but be prepared for the consequences. They dont get special treatment in life just for being trans.

Readin your posts comes off as "well who cares if theyre hiding they are trans!"...disagree with u in every way

I agree no one should be killed either tho, but their should be some options to at least makenit a legal matter ie sue, charge ? , put them on sex offender list, etc.

Men gotta be protected too

there is a difference between what i expect to happen and what i condone

that said, while foul, i don't classify being mislead into believing a person is of a different gender to be a far greater offense then a person lying they were in a committed relationship

some argue it's a greater offense because a person is then compromising your sexuality, but i would counter why would he or she consider that to be worst than someone compromising your emotions, morals and or ethics when they purposely mislead you into engaging in sexual contact with a person under the false impression they were single

and while non-disclosure can cause a person psychological harm, it doesn't cause any true physical harm like not disclosing you have an STD or sexual assault/?

good points have been raised, but i'd ultimately leave it up to the civil courts to award any damages to a person they see fit