Breakfast Club & Comedian Lil Duval Gettin Heat For Interview Question About Trannies

Options

Comments

• R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Clearly I'm not transphobic but trans women have to be careful. For the guys who feel attraction to them and believe what they're feeling is due to their body betraying them, violence can and does follow. Shame can definitely be a motive for homicide.
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    7figz wrote: »
    He didn't have to invoke murder on a syndicated radio show. Like a lot of these comedians, his whole brand is being "provocative", so children in the bodies of grown ass men buy tickets to his shows. It wasn't even funny as a "joke." Comedians have got to be smarter instead of blaming peoples' responses to their lack of creativity on political correctness. If something is funny, I'm gonna laugh, even if it's offensive. He just wasn't funny, he was being simple.

That being said, for a transgender person to lie to a man about their identity is playing a very dangerous game. There are men who will ? you and to not be aware of that risk is almost like foolishly hoping for some kind of miraculous change in mindset. I am a woman and I am careful about the way I turn men away who try to talk to me. I'm always gracious. Never do the whole "I'm not interested. Get lost" ? . I am careful about how I talk to men in the street who get ignorant. I never talk crazy. I have seen enough worldstar videos to know that a man will knock my ? head off without thinking twice. It's not right, but I have to understand that risk. There are men who will ? or harm me, period. My whole identity as a woman is informed by being extra careful with how I deal with men because some of them don't mind hurting me. Ironically, a male who has or is transitioning to woman has to understand those risks.

For the sake of argument, which one you think is more problematic - a person whose stance is 'if you decided to deceive me, by lying about your born gender and by that allow me to unknowingly have sex with someone who was a born a man and thus be essentially a homosexual, I'll respond by killing you"

- or -

A person who believes they have the right to knowingly misrepresent themselves to someone else as a person of the opposite sex from which they were born, and expect no repercussions, or to decide what level that repercussion ther should be when they could just be honest' ?

Also, is saying that he'd ? that person really a line that's been crossed ? If the same question was asked to someone who about someone trying to ? them, would the potential ? victim saying she'd ? the ? be crossing the line ?

Also, let's not act like they didn't know it was an inflammatory question - talking about somebody essentially violating your manhood. ? their airwaves if they're gonna ask that type of questions. Why he gotta be PC and lie about his answer ? People gotta rephrase how they're going to defend themselves now ?

So it's cool to consent to have sex with them, later find out something, be embarrassed about it and claim you were ? ? Where have we heard that before ?

Huh ? It sounds like some lying fake ? ? .

What is he consenting to if he doesn't have all the information because the other person lied about it / didn't provide it.

Do you think it's similar to a older person having sex with someone who lies about their age, ends up being a minor and by law will be considered ? ?

Yeah I can see the similarities in that.
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Being called a ? is worst then being called a ? automatic fight words
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Transgender know what they are listen to a black transgender they know they sinning an dats cool this other ? from crackers ? . ..an thewhiteman is a natural ?
  • confucius_says
    confucius_says Members Posts: 111 ✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    For those of yall who think some don't be tricking straight people out here, there was a game show that did that very thing. Simetimes you may not be able to tell. Depends on their body type and if they have money for a good surgeon. Not every dude is built like a body builder. Some dudes are born small like a female.

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2003/oct/30/bskyb.broadcasting
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If a transgender has sex with a heterosexual person without their knowledge and consent thru deception its ? .

And that's not a reach at all.

The judicial system has already established that a man and a woman can agree to have consensual sex but that consent only apply to the conditions set forth from the outset anything else can retroactively be considered ? . Ex. Stealthing.

If a man and a woman consent to having protected sex and that man intentionally deceives the woman into having unprotected sex. Then that sexual liaison becomes non consensual and therefore ? because that woman consented to sex under the conditions set forth or implied.

That is the precedent;

therefore if a heterosexual man meets a transwoman and that trans knows that man for all intents and purposes is heterosexual and that transperson leads that man down a path of lies, manipulation and deception...of that otherwise heterosexual man. Then any sexual encounter they have should for all intents and purposes be considered ? . Because that heterosexual man did not consent to a homosexual encounter with a transgender he was deceived or "stealthed" by a transgender predator that cares nothing for the agency of other people. That man consented to an deceptively implied heterosexual encounter therefore making the whole affair non consensual ie ? .

The same way its ? for a man to deceive a woman into having sex under conditions she didn't not consent to is ? .

It's ? for a transgender to deceive a man into having sex under conditions he did not consent to.

And who the hell wouldn't be okay with a person defending themselves against a person sexually assaulting them?

At that point it is no longer a hate crime but self defense.

This is true but transgendered already convinced themselves that they are the sex that they transitioned to so in their mind they are consenting to heterosexual sex.

I have a ? friend and she used to go hard for her defense on trannies and one of her defense was the transgendered man was now a "woman" an no longer a man
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    Madame_CJSkywalker Members Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i can't support deception and secrecy ....it's foul

but to advocate for the murder of a person who essentially lied is also wrong joking or not

we have free speech but that speech has consequences and trans folks are experiencing the negative consequences

blk trans women are dying by suicide and by the hands of another at an alarming rate

that said, duval's comments speak to a larger issue with society

homophobia is still a big problem

its why ppl are predisposed to stay in the closet and in the shadows

and why ppl are predisposed to believing death and or violence is a reasonable repercussion or response for being mislead into what some would consider ? sex

• Koltrain
    Koltrain Members Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

but to advocate for the murder of a person who essentially lied is also wrong joking or not

we have free speech but that speech has consequences and trans folks are experiencing the negative consequences

blk trans women are dying by suicide and by the hands of another at an alarming rate

and why ppl are predisposed to believing death and or violence is a reasonable repercussion or response for being mislead into what some would consider ? sex

Its homophobic if somebody deceive you into ? sex and you react violently?? And what's the repercussion for misleading somebody into something like that?
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

giphy.gif
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/for-angela-yee-and-other-silent-cisgender-black-women_us_59800f46e4b07c5ef3dc17e7
    For Angela Yee And Other Silent Cisgender Black Women

These ? supporters are getting @ cute ass Angela Yee...
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They can feel how they want. Deceive a man and see what happens

Exactly, and on some real ? I agree with Duval. I'd probably ? a ? if she led me on like that too, ? that ? . It would be a painful death too.
  • Madame_CJSkywalker
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »

Its homophobic if somebody deceive you into ? sex and you react violently?? And what's the repercussion for misleading somebody into something like that?

i get tricked into having sex with a trans man i'm 98% sure i'm not going to be tempted in the least to ? that person

i'm going to be mad as hell

but to wish death upon a person nah

i'd probably try to swing on the person to be honest but it would be wrong of me

what should be a proper repercussion for something like that? i dunno

ideally anything but violence

that said, what should be the proper repercussion for someone who misleads another into believing that they are single or lies about how much money they make for the purpose of sex?

• Madame_CJSkywalker
    Options

giphy.gif

blk trans lives matter
  • 7figz
    7figz Members Posts: 15,294 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2017
    Options
    FOH with this "killing is the line" ? when there ain't even a legal recourse to the fuckery.

If a ? lies to a dude, and he finds out - you think there's a "TR401" form he could fill out at the police station ? That dude ain't got no recourse to that ? . Of course, he's gonna want revenge. The ? you expect him to do ?

Then if he would've said he would beat dude within an inch of his life, y'all would still be saying the same ? .

Admit it - y'all don't want no repercussions for these trannies. Y'all want 'em to use any bathroom they want & lie to whoever they want.

? ass folk is probably the same ones that would paint your son's nails and let him wear a dress talmbout... "he always liked to play dress up in my clothes and play with dolls".
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Niggaa be ? at the club and taken advantage of... they know not what they do.... like when the lights come on at club closing time and u realise i waa dancing with ugly all night lol... those transgender are taking advantage and are sexual predators lock em up lol...
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

giphy.gif

blk trans lives matter

All lives ma...well you know. Point is, don't use your life to violate the life of another, and you'll be fine.
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Interesting how males and females take different stances on this issue. It's like when men argue that women can potentially put themselves in positions in which they're more likely to be ? , and women interpret that as blaming the ? victim.

I see the issue as a simpler one. If you're tricked by a ? into sex, that's on both of you - the ? for being deceitful and the guy for being reckless/irresponsible or "willfully ignorant" (in the latter case, said guy might need to confront his sexuality). Violence is often the result in situations like this, and that is a fact, regardless of anyone's sensibilities.

However, I'm of the opinion that violence in this case is often unjustified and rightfully criminal. Take your L like a man, and deal with it. Everyone is bound to ? up in life. But if you mind your p' and q's and stay responsible, you'll find yourself having to resort more to foresight and less to hindsight. Worst case scenario, you can file a lawsuit. I don't think that killing a ? is going to make the situation better, but meh, do you and suffer/enjoy the consequences.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What does cis men stand for?
  • vagrant-718
    vagrant-718 Members Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Copper wrote: »
    What does cis men stand for?

Cis means u identify with the gender you were born as
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trannies are vampires.
    Men thought they were the highest on the food chain, believed they were the apex predator. Many of them made a rep out of taking advantage of women and now they worried about that ? backfiring and they go home with Earl after a night at the club.

Lol that ? hilarious
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

What Duval said wasn't homophobia though or transphobia
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Koltrain wrote: »

i get tricked into having sex with a trans man i'm 98% sure i'm not going to be tempted in the least to ? that person

i'm going to be mad as hell

but to wish death upon a person nah

i'd probably try to swing on the person to be honest but it would be wrong of me

what should be a proper repercussion for something like that? i dunno

ideally anything but violence

that said, what should be the proper repercussion for someone who misleads another into believing that they are single or lies about how much money they make for the purpose of sex?

That is not at all comparable. Playing with someone's manhood is a serious offense to men. You don't understand because you are not a man. Lying about money or being single is not the same since you are attracted to the opposite sex. A ? is not a woman.