Official Star Wars Cinematic Universe Thread: Now Showing : Ep VIII - The Last Jedi (15 Dec)

Options

Comments

• Kame
    Kame Members Posts: 24,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta wrote: »
    Kame wrote: »

Oh ? ....Kyle Lowry stormtrooper templates somehow made it into the 501st...

That lightsaber design kinda nice too..I felt nothing but nostalgia watching that

5duPrdW.png

that ? look crazy
    I didn't know dude from Attack the Block was in this
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Lol this dude got hyped over a fake video that's obviously fake.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

It's not fake........that's the official American trailer

And the INTERNATIONAL trailer shows even more teasers that got me going ooooooooooooooh:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plwVRYEQG_I
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    edited November 2014
    Options
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DillaDeaf wrote: »

And the INTERNATIONAL trailer shows even more teasers that got me going ooooooooooooooh:

He's talkin bout the ickis video my deaf brutha...you blind too? Lol
  • DillaDeaf
    Options
    Beta wrote: »

He's talkin bout the ickis video my deaf brutha...you blind too? Lol

I didn't click on the ickis vid, just look at the screenshot, i knew it was fake. I thought you was taking about the current vid post just before my post.
  • Huey_C
    Huey_C Members Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That international trailer has been confirmed as being fake af, only real one is the trailer @kame posted
  • lord nemesis
    lord nemesis Members Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That fake trailer is a mashup of Star Trek and one of them Star Wars video games.

Dude doing the voiceover in the real trailer sounded like Cumberbatch Khan.
  • DillaDeaf
    Options
    Huey_C wrote: »
    That international trailer has been confirmed as being fake af, only real one is the trailer @kame posted

If that a fake, then that's a damn good one. Most fakes are easy to spot, but this one was actually looks like a movie trailer.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _79374401_sw2-boyega.jpg

popped a sith molly now im sweating wooooooo

LOWRY.jpg

• Huey_C
    Options

If that a fake, then that's a damn good one. Most fakes are easy to spot, but this one was actually looks like a movie trailer.

Peep the cgi and editing, it's clearly not Hollywood quality.
  • metal face terrorist
    metal face terrorist Members Posts: 1,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? looks weak. They shouldve did a Vader movie that took place between episode 3 and 4.
  • DillaDeaf
    Options

Peep the cgi and editing, it's clearly not Hollywood quality.

I didn't look hard the first time, but notice it when the vid was slowed down (on the articles calling it a fake).
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    _79374401_sw2-boyega.jpg

popped a sith molly now im sweating wooooooo

LOWRY.jpg

You Joke stealing ? [-(
  • achewon87
    achewon87 Members Posts: 5,464 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kame wrote: »

Had to modernize the Starship Enterprise, the Falcon looks exactly the same, just reinforces my opinion of the Falcon being the GOAT spaceship...

December 2015 seems like a long way from now lol...
  • reapin505
    reapin505 Members Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    tumblr_nfr9wvd0vL1scncwdo1_500.gif

I'm probably gonna get buried for getting my picky internet nerd on, but that light saber with a cross hilt is dumb as ? . They have metal in the universe that could have served the same purpose and actually be practical. Thats too much heat to have that close to a human hand.

Other than that I will wait and see it. Storm trooper helmets looked dope now that I seen em fully. I'll give it a shot though, not holding my breath
  • Huey_C
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »

I'm probably gonna get buried for getting my picky internet nerd on, but that light saber with a cross hilt is dumb as ? . They have metal in the universe that could have served the same purpose and actually be practical. Thats too much heat to have that close to a human hand.

Other than that I will wait and see it. Storm trooper helmets looked dope now that I seen em fully. I'll give it a shot though, not holding my breath

You assume he's a human, I believe that's one of the inquisitors, whom are more machine than organic.
  • reapin505
    Options
    reapin505 wrote: »

You assume he's a human, I believe that's one of the inquisitors, whom are more machine than organic.

Either way that ? serves no damn purpose other than trying to ? with something that didn't need fixing. Having a cross guard isn't a bad idea, but one made of what could possibly be an unfocused beam is ? . Dudes gonna cut off his hand. It would have been better if made from the same material as a vibroblade.

Its been speculated that he is also an ancient sith. While the light sabers were someone different in the early day (they needed to be attached to a power pack) they weren't any with a ? light saber cross guard. Then again this was before Disney decided to butcher the lore that existed before the damn prequels by saying it was non canon.
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,471 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 1CK1S
    Options
    Damn twitter is sh-ttin on the saber design saying it could never work. another saber would just slice right through tumblr_nezw4pbWll1tt6jwmo6_250.png

The metal part and still take your hand off

k2icud.png
  • 1CK1S
    Options
  • CitySojourner
    CitySojourner Members Posts: 689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not really a big star wars fan, but this new one is looking good.

SMH at die hard fans, went through years of ? with Lucas and now when a decent film is about to get dropped start nitpicking over crossbars.
  • reapin505
    Options
    Why are you ? nitpicking over a crossguard for lightsabers? This is ? Star Wars and these ? are either current or former Jedi, these ? know what they doing.

cot damn

I don't know what worse, ? on the IC nitpicking about lightsabers in LCA or nitpicking about blacasians in PPM in the Ill Pix..........

flipping-table-gif.gif

How dare you for having a different opinion than me for a fantasy space movie and the practicalities of having a light saber cross guard (that will cut your ? hand off sith or not) ?!?!?!