"He Knew What He Signed Up For"

Options

Comments

• Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »

it always ? me up how we as civilians are asked to donate to soldiers in the military..
    this lady has a gofundme for the children of a "hero"

ud think wit 90% of or whatever going to the military out of the National Budget they'd take care of this ? .. but nah.. "thank u for ur service.. u knew what u signed up for."
    thats not even the etherous part

read the link below....

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-audit-army/u-s-army-fudged-its-accounts-by-trillions-of-dollars-auditor-finds-idUSKCN10U1IG
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wife tried to make them leaving him behind a non racial issue but if they only had one black guy for once in an actual useful situation. they couldn't of singled out the black dude in that chopper? That's some ? to.me how hard is it to look around and be like hey we are missing the black dude
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So they came and got the whites and left the brother alive by himself?

So ? up. Wonder if they saw him and thought that since he's black he's probably a local.
  • Undefeatable
    Undefeatable Members Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I don't know about this. Trump is a scumbag (in addition to a racist). I could see him doing this to anybody. He said McCain wasn't a hero because he was captured.
  • mc317
    mc317 Members Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trump is about to ? up. It's one thing to ? on black fallen soldiers, but the white people will respond when its them he's doing it to.
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options
    Wife tried to make them leaving him behind a non racial issue but if they only had one black guy for once in an actual useful situation. they couldn't of singled out the black dude in that chopper? That's some ? to.me how hard is it to look around and be like hey we are missing the black dude

The people who picked them up had no intel. They didn't even know how many soldiers there were let alone the racial makeup of the group. It was there job to verify who got picked up, so I'm guessing the guy's fellow soldiers didn't notice.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They thought the black soldier was a dying African.

Fukk who picked them up...its not them
    The problem is those ghat was with him not informing ? he was left.

We need to blame his 3 white coworkers.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I just found out Trump stole "Make America Great" slogan from Reagan. This guy has no identity. No wonder he is a troll.
  • Ghostdenithegawd
    Ghostdenithegawd Members Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

The people who picked them up had no intel. They didn't even know how many soldiers there were let alone the racial makeup of the group. It was there job to verify who got picked up, so I'm guessing the guy's fellow soldiers didn't notice.

thats what im saying the fellow soldiers he went their with couldn't say hey where missing our only black guy?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »

see how fast they leave our black ? yet want us to take a bullet for them....

we are not brothers in arms nor are we brothers in combat or brothers defending our nation.

its ? with black cannon fodder
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Members Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    man they said they found his body over a mile away from where the fade transpired.....damn they left that boy to the opps
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    R0mp wrote: »

see how fast they leave our black ? yet want us to take a bullet for them....

we are not brothers in arms nor are we brothers in combat or brothers defending our nation.

its ? with black cannon fodder

q_UOMqb1.jpg

Re9_Dg_Av.jpg
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

thats what im saying the fellow soldiers he went their with couldn't say hey where missing our only black guy?

I'm guessing that after being in a fire fight, they were just trying to get away and relying on their rescuers to verify. His fellow soldiers probably realized his absence once they were on and lifted off, but by then it was probably too late.
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's been said: If u don't enter the United States military as a racists, U will 4 sure leave as one.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

I'm guessing that after being in a fire fight, they were just trying to get away and relying on their rescuers to verify. His fellow soldiers probably realized his absence once they were on and lifted off, but by then it was probably too late.

You an your holiest chilling but get jnto it with a passing group.

Y'all take off....you cool with not keeping track of everyone even tho y'all running?
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? uncle sam
    ? trump
    ? reagen
    ? white jesus
    ? taxes
    ? the police
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/chicagoinc/ct-met-lynch-threat-1024-chicago-inc-20171023-story.html
    Des Plaines police probe alleged lynching threat against congresswoman on Facebook

Police are investigating allegations that a Des Plaines man threatened to lynch U.S. Rep. Frederica Wilson in a racist Facebook post.

But Tom Keevers, 54, says an anonymous “meme-maker” put words in his mouth and that he and his family are now getting death threats.

Screen grabs of a post purportedly made on Keevers’ Facebook page went viral over the weekend after they were shared nearly 4,000 times on Twitter. The alleged post is the subject of a Des Plaines police investigation, Cmdr. Chris Mierzwa said.

The alleged post, which appears to have been captured in an iPhone screen grab, targets Wilson, who has been involved in a high-profile fight with the White House since she gave a deeply unflattering account of a phone call President Donald Trump made to Myeshia Johnson, the widow of Army Sgt. La David Johnson, who was killed in an ambush in Niger.

It shows Keevers’ name, photo and location in Des Plaines, a photograph of Wilson and the words, “Need ten good men to help carry out a lynching. Must have own horse and saddle. Rope will be provided.”

Another purported screen grab appears to show a post on Keevers’ page that states, “This congresswomen (sic) is a disgusting pig. Someone should take their boot to her face.”

During a lengthy phone interview Monday, Keevers initially told Chicago Inc. that he had not threatened to lynch Wilson, but that he last week got into a “fast and furious” argument with strangers “that got out of control” on Facebook about Wilson, who he said was “using the death of an American soldier for politics.” Keevers said he deleted the thread because “there was some disgusting language” in it that he didn’t like. Somebody — he doesn’t know who, he said— later made a “meme” to dishonestly suggest he had called for Wilson’s lynching as part of a “thought-out attack,” he said.

He said the alleged lynching threat was “not something that should be said” but described it as “a joke, as I read it.”

“I don’t have 10 horses either,” he said.

“Don’t people get in arguments on Facebook all the time?” he added.

Later, though, Keevers said he “cannot remember” whether he threatened to lynch Wilson and that it was possible someone had taken some of his words “and made them into a meme.”

Keevers then returned to his more definitive statement. “I did not use those words,” he said.

He initially said several times that police had not contacted him about the post, but later, after being told by a reporter that Des Plaines police were investigating, he said a Des Plaines officer had called him simply to check on his welfare after he and his family received threats. “There is no investigation,” he insisted. Mierzwa declined to respond beyond his statement that the post is being investigated.

By Monday, Keevers’ Facebook page was no longer open to public comments. Many posts insulting liberals and supporting Trump remained, however, as well as several posts about Johnson. One, a meme, read, “I really don’t mind being called a bigot, racist, close minded (sic), redneck, backwoods… heard them all by now and use (sic) to it… still better than being called a liberal.”

Threatening a member of Congress is a federal crime that can carry a sentence of up to five years in prison. Asked about Keevers’ alleged post, the U.S. Capitol Police on Monday said it does “not comment on open investigations.”

But Keevers told Inc. that Des Plaines police promised him there was “nothing for me to worry about.”

“People threaten Donald Trump all the time and nothing happens,” he said. “I don’t think a lot about what I write on Facebook.”

Keevers appeared in the Tribune under happier circumstances in 2003, when the FBI honored him and two other civilians for their bravery in capturing a bank robbery suspect.

• marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • The Lonious Monk
    Options

You an your holiest chilling but get jnto it with a passing group.

Y'all take off....you cool with not keeping track of everyone even tho y'all running?

I've never been in combat, so I can't say how ? is when everything goes left. All I know is that people who do know what they are talking about on this matter say that two of the big problems that led to this were bad intel and use of private contractors who care more about money than lives.
  • R0mp
    R0mp Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options