Comments

• damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I value my freedom too much
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Like actually hitting and ? ? Naw. Pushed my girl down to the floor recently in the kitchen when she was spazzing out and coming at a ? like a bat outta hell.

For me to actually HIT a woman, she'd have to be coming at me with some sort of deadly weapon and I'd legit have to feel like my life or safety is at risk. I just ain't with hitting women. Even if I was...
    damnkp wrote: »

We all know that's a no-win proposition.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Go figure wrote: »
    Aw nah.

I tried to run my oldest son's dad over with my car after a fight.
    I had 5 pending felonies.
    After that, I never put myself in that situation.

I believe that the only time I should put my hands on a man is if I'm in fear for my life.

What was his offense?

Before I had pulled out, he had been trying to break my window with a shirt wrapped around his fist. When I went towards him, he swung a final time which broke the window. I got scared and ended up crashing into the cars in the parking lot.

Im sayin what led to the fight in the first place that it could have gotten to that point

He had been lying to me for about a year and everything came out at once.

We got into a physical altercation. He just restrained me tho.

could the lies be because how you would react?

I mean..he wanted to keep his baby mama around while he had a whole girlfriend.
    He could have told me and let me go and been happy. But nah..

he was greedy but that didnt deserve to be rant over.

you must got that flaming snatching percocet ? ..

i need to be your enemy.

dont ever be my friend.

His gf and her friends came to my house to fight me before that.
    Who do you think told em where I lived?

an you aint run that ? over?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    mryounggun wrote: »
    Like actually hitting and ? ? Naw. Pushed my girl down to the floor recently in the kitchen when she was spazzing out and coming at a ? like a bat outta hell.

For me to actually HIT a woman, she'd have to be coming at me with some sort of deadly weapon and I'd legit have to feel like my life or safety is at risk. I just ain't with hitting women. Even if I was...
    damnkp wrote: »

We all know that's a no-win proposition.

i can see this ? now...

should i ? this ? or just ? her?
    i think i dont know enough about why she coming at me....so ill just floor her. but with what?
    a push or a hit?
    do i hip toss her?
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aw nah.

I tried to run my oldest son's dad over with my car after a fight.
    I had 5 pending felonies.
    After that, I never put myself in that situation.

I believe that the only time I should put my hands on a man is if I'm in fear for my life.

What was his offense?

Before I had pulled out, he had been trying to break my window with a shirt wrapped around his fist. When I went towards him, he swung a final time which broke the window. I got scared and ended up crashing into the cars in the parking lot.

Im sayin what led to the fight in the first place that it could have gotten to that point

He had been lying to me for about a year and everything came out at once.

We got into a physical altercation. He just restrained me tho.

could the lies be because how you would react?

I mean..he wanted to keep his baby mama around while he had a whole girlfriend.
    He could have told me and let me go and been happy. But nah..

he was greedy but that didnt deserve to be rant over.

you must got that flaming snatching percocet ? ..

i need to be your enemy.

dont ever be my friend.

His gf and her friends came to my house to fight me before that.
    Who do you think told em where I lived?

an you aint run that ? over?

I tried.

He moved.

Find him n finish the job that ? was foul!
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had one of them crazy ass Richmond hoes in undergrad, she was the type to swing on ? and I used to have that "don't hit women, no matter what" type stances

Yea, she changed all that

Had me walking around campus with my collar popped, hiding scratch marks and ?

One night I was out drinking, crashed at her place. She went through my phone, saw some ? that tipped her off to another girl who I had just left from kicking it with...
    Woke up to getting punched in the face

My homie said he came in the room and it looked like Homer choking out Bart lol. He threw me over his shoulder and took me out the apartment.

Had a black eye the next day, and from that moment I said I'll knock the next ? TF out

Its been a couple other situations, mostly with this same chick, but once with another one, where these ? will test you.
    Chivalry is dead. Once they find out you don't believe in putting hands on a female, its like they don't respect you no more. They want a ? to "put em in they place" or that guy's a ? . Or so it seems to me
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Find him n finish the job that ? was foul!

No.

There's no point in killing him 10 years after the fact.
  • Lou Cypher
    Lou Cypher Members Posts: 52,521 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes i have, right on the ? .
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had one of them crazy ass Richmond hoes in undergrad, she was the type to swing on ? and I used to have that "don't hit women, no matter what" type stances

One night I was out drinking, crashed at her place. She went through my phone, saw some ? that tipped her off to another girl who I had just left from kicking it with...

My homie said he came in the room and it looked like Homer choking out Bart lol. He threw me over his shoulder and took me out the apartment.

Had a black eye the next day, and from that moment I said I'll knock the next ? TF out
    Man, I almost burned my mouth up trying to eat and not laugh at the same time lmao.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options

i aint wanna be the one to point this out.....but aint no man pose to do this unless you ko'd.

soooooo
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had one that kept testing me,I walked to another room she followed me and stepping on my heels ? ? me off even more. I walked to another room same thing told leave me alone before something bad happens she keep going then she got in my face and pushed her off me she tripped over the ottoman. Hoped up talking about she about to call the police told if she did she'll never see me again
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    yall some abusive ass ? ...at least yall coming clean.

what if yall had daughter an she took you the same story as the ? above you told......then what?
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    put one into my garage door after she mushed me and tried to fight... young pretty hood chicks will ruin ur life lol

This ? got me dying as I can just picture someone getting slammed into a garage, and you hear that sound the garage makes when something is thrown against it

lol all her goodies fell out her purse like sonic rings... i found her curling iron in the yard that next morning

This mane said sonic rings damn
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I've choked a ? before.

Just to be fair after I let her go I told the ? to go get her brother.

She declined the offer.

End of story.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I've choked a ? before.

Just to be fair after I let her go I told the ? to go get her brother.

She declined the offer.

End of story.

she aint want you to get your ass whipped cuz ya grip was weak.

she did you a favor
    ...gangsta

how-fascinating-please-tell-us-more1_large.gif
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

what if yall had daughter an she took you the same story as the ? above you told......then what?

First of all, if I had a grown daughter, she would be her own person.

Id give her this piece of game. 1. Dont fight anyone. Period. No one should be the aggressor throwing hands at anyone. 2. Never fight anyone who is clearly gonna ? you up. This includes all men. 3. If you are in a position where you gotta defend yourself, use anything you can, if no weapon is available pick up the closest ? you can and smack the ? out of the person with it.

If my daughter put another person in a situation where they had to defend themselves, im whooping her ass right after she got her ass whopped.

Still gonna ? up any dude that touches her though.
  • LurkdogAchilles
    Options

i aint wanna be the one to point this out.....but aint no man pose to do this unless you ko'd.

soooooo

I don't remember choking her forreal, I was ?
    I'm like 5'10", my homie name was Pun. If you see him you know why.

'Ye shrug
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had one that kept testing me,I walked to another room she followed me and stepping on my heels ? ? me off even more. I walked to another room same thing told leave me alone before something bad happens she keep going then she got in my face and pushed her off me she tripped over the ottoman. Hoped up talking about she about to call the police told if she did she'll never see me again

Mane, them girls will test you in an argument. ? be tryna avoid and leave the situation but she keep testing. Talmbout "you ain't going nowhere" and blocking the door. You be tryna warm em too, and as soon as you push em or shake em the water works come. Talmbout "you said you was never gone hit me" or "ima call the police".

Had that ? happen once in my life, where she pulled that ? . Told her I ain't hit her, as she'd know if I hit her. And if you gone call the police, gone head and let the police know you'll be up there soon with the bail money. After we cooled down, she hit me with that "baby you know I'd never call the police and if I did I'd get you right out." Hit her back with I know you wouldnt and if you did, we all know you'd bail me out within the hour
  • LurkdogAchilles
    Options

I got two daughters
    I'ma raise them to not put they hands on ANYONE unless they plan on that person retaliating
  • King_MOEbra
    King_MOEbra Members Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope, never needed to. I like to avoid drama, but if drama comes my way, anything can happen.
  • Nechesh358
    Nechesh358 Members Posts: 276 ✭✭
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    Nechesh358 wrote: »
    Nechesh358 wrote: »
    yehp..
    before 18 any ? could get it..

was taught NOBODY gets in ur personal space in a hostile manner..
    i fired on more than a few ? when i was younger.

as far as girls i was intimate wit only 3..
    only one i actually ? up closed fist..

same ? came at me like ol girl came at TS..
    so i took out my knife and cut her ass! smmfh

what about your hoes tho?

only one..
    never hit her.. but we got into an argument about what the ? ever.. and i went to my office.. ? sat in the livin room cryin.. i came out and told that ? go upstairs wit that ? ..

? didnt listen so i snatched her and drug her ass up there and threw her in the room closin the door. smmfh

that was the only time but there were other instances where i couldve but showed restraint. lmmfao

other than her.. nah..
    i dont raise my voice at these ? let alone my hand..

ill fire her before i fire on her.

those girls need some therapy

therapy for what may i ask??

im not sure what exactly. but they probly have ptsd or depression or they got some personality disorder.