• Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Naw.

Wanted to closed fist a ? in the 9th grade but just walked away
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm too lazy to go beck through the thread. Did @BlackAX410 ever come and talk about the time he hit a chick with a desk?

Lol it was a chair brothaman. We were in drama class and I was the lead actor and the teacher wasn't there she cussed me out so I just reacted and threw a chair at her ain't hit her tho, then went to my locker to grab a baseball bat but I got stopped by a teacher then got expelled and charged with possession of deadly weapon with intent to injure
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    A lot of ? be with females that put hands on them because ? are conditioned to believe that's normal and acceptable behavior.

I'm a respectful and polite person. I don't disrespect my ? so i don't expect nor tolerate disrespect in return. ? just be going to keep ? around.

i think you an cap are the same people. on some kevin durant ? .

either that or yall need to write a book.

or make a male superior feminist attacking blog.

that ? would be hil ? larious

thats not a bad idea! lmmfao

bruh...the way chicks are on these nets
    they would come out the woodwork an yall would get all kinda hitz and you might get a few applications after the arguments. that way ...you cakin off the blog and potential workers.

im just looking out bruh

an @LordZuko can come in and finish breaking their esteem down. get him some loot too.
    all i ask for is a discount
  • Brian B.
    Brian B. Members Posts: 6,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she spit on me, I gently wrapped my hands around her throat