Fellas...You Ever Put Hands On A Woman?

Options

Comments

• Nechesh358
    Nechesh358 Members Posts: 276 ✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    that ? usually stems from a ? childhood.

• aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yall some abusive ass ? ...at least yall coming clean.

what if yall had daughter an she took you the same story as the ? above you told......then what?

blood over water but ima tell her she wrong.
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sitting at the kitchen table eating some grub this ? ? about some ? from earlier. I'm ignoring her. She comes up behind me and muffs the back of my head.
    I spun around so quick she flinched and turned her back. I grabbed her by her pony tail and shoved her face down into ? dish water. She struggling floor getting wet so she losing her footing. I let her go after ten seconds. She flop on the floor crying coughing looking crazy. I told her in the most calm voice ever to never disrespect me again.

It never happened again.

• D.D.S.
    D.D.S. Members Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A man should never put his hands on a woman, but sometimes women be asking for it. By constantly pushing buttons and getting physical when a guy is trying to diffuse the situation. It's crazy how women wanna be equal but when they act like a man, they don't wanna get treated like one lol. Society needs to start preaching women not putting their hands on men. It's funny when a woman hits a man (ex: Solange and Jay Z) but when it's the other way around (ex: Ray Rice and his girl), it's a problem smh.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had one of them crazy ass Richmond hoes in undergrad, she was the type to swing on ? and I used to have that "don't hit women, no matter what" type stances

Yea, she changed all that

Had me walking around campus with my collar popped, hiding scratch marks and ?

One night I was out drinking, crashed at her place. She went through my phone, saw some ? that tipped her off to another girl who I had just left from kicking it with...
    Woke up to getting punched in the face

My homie said he came in the room and it looked like Homer choking out Bart lol. He threw me over his shoulder and took me out the apartment.

Had a black eye the next day, and from that moment I said I'll knock the next ? TF out

i aint wanna be the one to point this out.....but aint no man pose to do this unless you ko'd.

soooooo

I don't remember choking her forreal, I was ?
    I'm like 5'10", my homie name was Pun. If you see him you know why.

'Ye shrug

nice clean up
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Reading yall stories about ? threatening to call the police and yall still ? with them and all I'm thinking is
    tenor.gif?itemid=4963373

All ties with a ? who would even say some ? like that and we OVER permanently. If you see me anytime later act like we never met and keep it moving.

Stretch to say someone you gotta put your hands on period. Some ? is an automatic deal breaker. You put your hands on me or make me get to the point I wanna put them on you then its a wrap. We done
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nechesh358 wrote: »
    CapitalB wrote: »
    yehp..
    before 18 any ? could get it..

was taught NOBODY gets in ur personal space in a hostile manner..
    i fired on more than a few ? when i was younger.

as far as girls i was intimate wit only 3..
    only one i actually ? up closed fist..

same ? came at me like ol girl came at TS..
    so i took out my knife and cut her ass! smmfh

what about your hoes tho?

only one..
    never hit her.. but we got into an argument about what the ? ever.. and i went to my office.. ? sat in the livin room cryin.. i came out and told that ? go upstairs wit that ? ..

? didnt listen so i snatched her and drug her ass up there and threw her in the room closin the door. smmfh

that was the only time but there were other instances where i couldve but showed restraint. lmmfao

other than her.. nah..
    i dont raise my voice at these ? let alone my hand..

ill fire her before i fire on her.

those girls need some therapy

therapy for what may i ask??

im not sure what exactly. but they probly have ptsd or depression or they got some personality disorder.

ptsd why?!
    im tryin to understand where ud get they need therapy from my answer @Nechesh358
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nope but I put a hole in the wall next to her face...and then she patched it up.

• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Good stern mush followed by a push all in self defense of course
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Had one of them crazy ass Richmond hoes in undergrad, she was the type to swing on ? and I used to have that "don't hit women, no matter what" type stances

One night I was out drinking, crashed at her place. She went through my phone, saw some ? that tipped her off to another girl who I had just left from kicking it with...

My homie said he came in the room and it looked like Homer choking out Bart lol. He threw me over his shoulder and took me out the apartment.

Had a black eye the next day, and from that moment I said I'll knock the next ? TF out

i aint wanna be the one to point this out.....but aint no man pose to do this unless you ko'd.

soooooo

I don't remember choking her forreal, I was ?
    I'm like 5'10", my homie name was Pun. If you see him you know why.

'Ye shrug

nice clean up

I ain't gotta lie to kick it my ?

But you coulda got me for explaining myself lol
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maywood wrote: »
    ? getting Stole on...Lmaooo.I'm crying..Whewwwwww :p

Know what I got stole too :( Ahhhh mannnn So the baby used to stay up all night, I mean this lil chick was a night owl

So we finally knocked out after being up ALL Night ,BM wake up I hear the clanking of pots & pans, I yell out Yo
    leave that ? Be, I'll get It when i get up the "Dishes" ..This MF still w/the Pots & Pans clanking & clinking them ? louder & louder....I Gotta get up now, Sleepy as ? ,Mad I go into the Kitchen like ? u doing ? This [
    ? responds[/b] What u not Doing!!!! ? this broad mouth!!!! I'm yelling now ,U wake this baby up Mannnnnn..We in each other face now, She said get out her face.. I said Noooo.....This Fake church going ass Fake ministers daughter
    commences to throw the swiftest left hook to the bridge of my nose....Bruh :o know how U get hit & U have to assess the situation...Well what felt like an eternity ,I Cocked back w/ the strength of the mighty Thor..connected to the EYE....I'm thinking It's Over ..Bet U won't do that ? again...HA In the bathroom , I hear a knock @ the door "maybe a nosy neighbor" This ? called the Police...@ this point I'm like U know what :| . They don't get me for the fight but a prior warrant I had....Ahhhh man Good Times
    z9zs2shtsios.gif

yeh.. thats how my ex was able to escape..

i was lookin at my hand checkin for blood and was like “i know this ? didnt..” and imthats when she realized what was about to happen and that ? jetted to the room! :joy: :joy:

but yeh.. all of this was between the ages of 17-19.. i was a knicklehead and loved that ? ? . smmfh
  • Go figure
    Go figure Guests, Members, Confirm Email, Writer Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Used to get pushed to that point years ago when me n my girl first started datin, few times at the most.

Nowadays only put hands on her when im beatin up the guts

Neighbors dont know if we're ? or somebody got shanked multiple times.

Either way they never call police
  • Nechesh358
    Nechesh358 Members Posts: 276 ✭✭
    Options
    yehp..
    before 18 any ? could get it..

was taught NOBODY gets in ur personal space in a hostile manner..
    i fired on more than a few ? when i was younger.

as far as girls i was intimate wit only 3..
    only one i actually ? up closed fist..

same ? came at me like ol girl came at TS..
    so i took out my knife and cut her ass! smmfh

what about your hoes tho?

only one..
    never hit her.. but we got into an argument about what the ? ever.. and i went to my office.. ? sat in the livin room cryin.. i came out and told that ? go upstairs wit that ? ..

? didnt listen so i snatched her and drug her ass up there and threw her in the room closin the door. smmfh

that was the only time but there were other instances where i couldve but showed restraint. lmmfao

other than her.. nah..
    i dont raise my voice at these ? let alone my hand..

ill fire her before i fire on her.

those girls need some therapy

therapy for what may i ask??

im not sure what exactly. but they probly have ptsd or depression or they got some personality disorder.

ptsd why?!
    im tryin to understand where ud get they need therapy from my answer @Nechesh358

im not saying you caused any of it. im saying females that choose that line of work generally have suffered abuse and have mental illness as a result.
  • blackrain
    Options

Its been a couple other situations, mostly with this same chick, but once with another one, where these ? will test you.
    Chivalry is dead. Once they find out you don't believe in putting hands on a female, its like they don't respect you no more. They want a ? to "put em in they place" or that guy's a ? . Or so it seems to me

? if you dealing with a woman who is constantly pressing you to the point you feel like the only way to check her is to put your hands on her...why the ? you even still dealing with her?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »

Its been a couple other situations, mostly with this same chick, but once with another one, where these ? will test you.
    Chivalry is dead. Once they find out you don't believe in putting hands on a female, its like they don't respect you no more. They want a ? to "put em in they place" or that guy's a ? . Or so it seems to me

? if you dealing with a woman who is constantly pressing you to the point you feel like the only way to check her is to put your hands on her...why the ? you even still dealing with her?

at the time like and love. til it run its course
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    A lot of ? be with females that put hands on them because ? are conditioned to believe that's normal and acceptable behavior.

I'm a respectful and polite person. I don't disrespect my ? so i don't expect nor tolerate disrespect in return. ? just be going to keep ? around.

Big ol facts.

It's the same ? these hoes do.
    Tolerate disrespect for the ? of it.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • blackrain
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »
    blackrain wrote: »

at the time like and love. til it run its course

? I love my damn self too much for that ? . My sanity comes above all
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    A bunch of Ike Turners in this ?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah had a chick slam a door on my toe when we were arguing and had to go to the hospital cause my toenail broke off. I wanted to lay hands on her so bad but if I hit her I know my big ass going to jail so I chilled on some Oran Juice Jones ?