Fellas...You Ever Put Hands On A Woman?

Options

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    Nah had a chick slam a door on my toe when we were arguing and had to go to the hospital cause my toenail broke off. I wanted to lay hands on her so bad but if I hit her I know my big ass going to jail so I chilled on some Oran Juice Jones ?

You wasn't finna do ? you light skin terry crews.

This was random and extremely feminine
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    Had one that kept testing me,I walked to another room she followed me and stepping on my heels ? ? me off even more. I walked to another room same thing told leave me alone before something bad happens she keep going then she got in my face and pushed her off me she tripped over the ottoman. Hoped up talking about she about to call the police told if she did she'll never see me again

Mane, them girls will test you in an argument. ? be tryna avoid and leave the situation but she keep testing. Talmbout "you ain't going nowhere" and blocking the door. You be tryna warm em too, and as soon as you push em or shake em the water works come. Talmbout "you said you was never gone hit me" or "ima call the police".

Had that ? happen once in my life, where she pulled that ? . Told her I ain't hit her, as she'd know if I hit her. And if you gone call the police, gone head and let the police know you'll be up there soon with the bail money. After we cooled down, she hit me with that "baby you know I'd never call the police and if I did I'd get you right out." Hit her back with I know you wouldnt and if you did, we all know you'd bail me out within the hour

Naw ain't going to no jail over some ? . I'd rather call my mom or my sis to bail me out rather than the person that called em. But yea she was testing the kid
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    Had one of them crazy ass Richmond hoes in undergrad, she was the type to swing on ? and I used to have that "don't hit women, no matter what" type stances

Yea, she changed all that

Had me walking around campus with my collar popped, hiding scratch marks and ?

One night I was out drinking, crashed at her place. She went through my phone, saw some ? that tipped her off to another girl who I had just left from kicking it with...
    Woke up to getting punched in the face

My homie said he came in the room and it looked like Homer choking out Bart lol. He threw me over his shoulder and took me out the apartment.

Had a black eye the next day, and from that moment I said I'll knock the next ? TF out

Its been a couple other situations, mostly with this same chick, but once with another one, where these ? will test you.
    Chivalry is dead. Once they find out you don't believe in putting hands on a female, its like they don't respect you no more. They want a ? to "put em in they place" or that guy's a ? . Or so it seems to me

? if you dealing with a woman who is constantly pressing you to the point you feel like the only way to check her is to put your hands on her...why the ? you even still dealing with her?

Mane you know the crazy broads got the best ? and sex game be on a trillion
  • rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Used 2 fight every 30 days almost exactly. Had 2 get her up off me one good time, caught a case, lost a job and jailed. Got it all expunged after alotta $$$ and got everything back 2 fold after her ass. A ? can get it again 2 if they get outta line. The more u ignore them the madder they get. ? child ass women.
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Nechesh358 wrote: »
    CapitalB wrote: »
    yehp..
    before 18 any ? could get it..

was taught NOBODY gets in ur personal space in a hostile manner..
    i fired on more than a few ? when i was younger.

as far as girls i was intimate wit only 3..
    only one i actually ? up closed fist..

same ? came at me like ol girl came at TS..
    so i took out my knife and cut her ass! smmfh

what about your hoes tho?

only one..
    never hit her.. but we got into an argument about what the ? ever.. and i went to my office.. ? sat in the livin room cryin.. i came out and told that ? go upstairs wit that ? ..

? didnt listen so i snatched her and drug her ass up there and threw her in the room closin the door. smmfh

that was the only time but there were other instances where i couldve but showed restraint. lmmfao

other than her.. nah..
    i dont raise my voice at these ? let alone my hand..

ill fire her before i fire on her.

those girls need some therapy

therapy for what may i ask??

im not sure what exactly. but they probly have ptsd or depression or they got some personality disorder.

ptsd why?!
    im tryin to understand where ud get they need therapy from my answer @Nechesh358

im not saying you caused any of it. im saying females that choose that line of work generally have suffered abuse and have mental illness as a result.

i figured thats where u was goin jus needed u to say it..

aiight @Nechesh358 mr. armchair psychologist..
    be fair now..

we know what u think of these hoes..
    now we need to know ur psychological assesment for these ? that aint..

say a ? that meet a ? in the club.. given a couple drinks.. told a few things she wanted to hear and gave him what he wanted..

they normal huh??

or OR what about the ? thats takin care of mulitple kids wit multiple baby daddies AND takin care of her boyfriend at the moment JUS TO SAY she got somebody?!

she sane right?!

what about the ? gettin her ass whooped but swears the ? love her?!

perfectly acceptable behavior right??

what about the ? married but ? the lunch ? ??!

i mean i can go on..
    but imma need to know whats wrong wit them since we jumpin on my ? ..

ill wait.

• blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options
    Had one of them crazy ass Richmond hoes in undergrad, she was the type to swing on ? and I used to have that "don't hit women, no matter what" type stances

One night I was out drinking, crashed at her place. She went through my phone, saw some ? that tipped her off to another girl who I had just left from kicking it with...

My homie said he came in the room and it looked like Homer choking out Bart lol. He threw me over his shoulder and took me out the apartment.

Had a black eye the next day, and from that moment I said I'll knock the next ? TF out

Its been a couple other situations, mostly with this same chick, but once with another one, where these ? will test you.
    Chivalry is dead. Once they find out you don't believe in putting hands on a female, its like they don't respect you no more. They want a ? to "put em in they place" or that guy's a ? . Or so it seems to me

? if you dealing with a woman who is constantly pressing you to the point you feel like the only way to check her is to put your hands on her...why the ? you even still dealing with her?

Good ? ain't worth headache, a felony, and drama.
  • CapitalB
    Options
    yehp..

only one..
    never hit her.. but we got into an argument about what the ? ever.. and i went to my office.. ? sat in the livin room cryin.. i came out and told that ? go upstairs wit that ? ..

? didnt listen so i snatched her and drug her ass up there and threw her in the room closin the door. smmfh

that was the only time but there were other instances where i couldve but showed restraint. lmmfao

other than her.. nah..

im not sure what exactly. but they probly have ptsd or depression or they got some personality disorder.

ptsd why?!
    im tryin to understand where ud get they need therapy from my answer @Nechesh358

im not saying you caused any of it. im saying females that choose that line of work generally have suffered abuse and have mental illness as a result.

be fair now..

say a ? that meet a ? in the club.. given a couple drinks.. told a few things she wanted to hear and gave him what he wanted..

they normal huh??

or OR what about the ? thats takin care of mulitple kids wit multiple baby daddies AND takin care of her boyfriend at the moment JUS TO SAY she got somebody?!

she sane right?!

i mean i can go on..

ill wait.

@Nechesh358 where u at fam!?

u takin too long..
    i still need to know about these ? every 3 months wit a new ? thats “the one”
    the ? thats only ? ? for what HE HAS..
    the ? that got ran through by the whole neighborhood..

still waitin..
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never in a relationship.

But I once had to put hands on this woman from around the way, who tried running my lil bro over (RIP) she was a manatee of a woman.

I caught her waddling outside the bar when I was heavily ? , she started cursing me out, hit her once and she sprawled out over the bonnet of the car next to her and rolled off into a heap on the floor.

Shortly after I was in cuffs and led to the cells, it was worth it.
  • Nechesh358
    Nechesh358 Members Posts: 276 ✭✭
    Options
    yehp..

only one..

other than her.. nah..

ptsd why?!

be fair now..

they normal huh??

she sane right?!

i mean i can go on..

ill wait.

id say theyre all ? up with the exception of the one ? behind her husbands back bc there might a good reason why shes doin that. but the rest of them got issues no doubt.
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

But I once had to put hands on this woman from around the way, who tried running my lil bro over (RIP) she was a manatee of a woman.

I caught her waddling outside the bar when I was heavily ? , she started cursing me out, hit her once and she sprawled out over the bonnet of the car next to her and rolled off into a heap on the floor.

So your brother was the ? @MoneyPowerRespect was referring to haha
  • CapitalB
    Options
    yehp..

only one..

other than her.. nah..

ptsd why?!

be fair now..

they normal huh??

she sane right?!

i mean i can go on..

ill wait.

id say theyre all ? up with the exception of the one ? behind her husbands back bc there might a good reason why shes doin that. but the rest of them got issues no doubt.

issues AND BROKE..

dont forget that part @Nechesh358

so who’s the smartest out of this bunch since everyone is fully assessed now.

ill wait.
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This was like 2008ish homie
    And I was young and didn't know no better
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Yea mane, this chick was easily top 3 with the ? game lol
  • CapitalB
    Options
    LordZuko wrote: »
    Maywood wrote: »
    LordZuko wrote: »
    A lot of ? be with females that put hands on them because ? are conditioned to believe that's normal and acceptable behavior.

I'm a respectful and polite person. I don't disrespect my ? so i don't expect nor tolerate disrespect in return. ? just be going to keep ? around.

01wknnagjevl.gif

You treat your woman good but she gotta know that she your ? . You treat her good because you want to because she does things to deserve it. If your woman think you scared to confront her on any level then she gonna disrespect you, she gonna play you.
    Females only respect absolute authority. If she sense a weakness she'll use it against you.

Females dont abide by principles. They understand consequences tho. So your woman needs to know there are consequences for bad behavior. And i ain't sayin yoke a ? up for mouthin off. You gotta hit a ? where it hurt. I'll put a ? on ignore so quick. She'll break down. All of them will. Females crave attention positive or negative they want it. So a ? will do something to get hemmed up because that's what she wants.
    Some of them will get slick and try to make you jealous with another ? . Let them go do that. That one time for the fun time don't work for ? . Now she gotta hope this side ? is gonna do for her what i was doing and not just use her like a piece of ? .
    Your psychology gotta be on point. You gotta ? your ? . It's for the good of the relationship.

Amen!
  • englishdude
    englishdude Members Posts: 3,427 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mastery wrote: »

So your brother was the ? @MoneyPowerRespect was referring to haha

That’s disrespect to @MoneyPowerRespect she was white about 300lbs and 5’3”.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Options

Some ? you don't need to be told/taught...and being with a woman who pushes you to the point of whooping her ass should be one of them...but even i still find it hard to believe nobody older than you put you on game as to what you are and are't supposed to deal with when it comes to ? like a woman putting her hands on you.
  • CapitalB
    Options

Some ? you don't need to be told/taught...and being with a woman who pushes you to the point of whooping her ass should be one of them...but even i still find it hard to believe nobody older than you put you on game as to what you are and are't supposed to deal with when it comes to ? like a woman putting her hands on you.

so naive..
    jus like a woma..

lesbian!
  • Nechesh358
    Nechesh358 Members Posts: 276 ✭✭
    Options
    yehp..

only one..

other than her.. nah..

ptsd why?!

be fair now..

they normal huh??

she sane right?!

i mean i can go on..

ill wait.

issues AND BROKE..

ill wait.

it depends on how youre looking at it. a lot of females are broke but theyre not all sellin themselves on the corner. theres other ways for them to make money. but the ones selling sex dont know how to do anything else.

• rickmogul
    rickmogul Members Posts: 1,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options
    And they wonder Y the world refers to and treat women like tall children. So, men R supposed 2 have all the self control in the world while a hoe can wild the ? out on us? Can't take no hoe serious man lol.
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I never had before so I had to settle for alternatives...
    I was gone off two 40oz OE and listein to DMX, found out that was a bad combination...chick i was wit, her roommate brought a ? over, her other roommate was hatin, complainin to my chick,
    "Im like ? , wtf he gotta do with you, they upstairs, you just a bitter ? !" My girl was like chill, so we start arguin, leads to me goin outside,
    we arguin through the window now, and Idk what this chick said, but I punched the glass out in her face, didnt hit her but she had a small cut, got all scared and kicked me out....so I just had my ex pick me up and take me back home like 30 mins away....
  • CapitalB
    Options
    yehp..

only one..

other than her.. nah..

ptsd why?!

be fair now..

they normal huh??

she sane right?!

i mean i can go on..

ill wait.

issues AND BROKE..

ill wait.

it depends on how youre looking at it. a lot of females are broke but theyre not all sellin themselves on the corner. theres other ways for them to make money. but the ones selling sex dont know how to do anything else.

don't know how to or CHOOSE NOT TO?!?

who wants to work day in and day out..
    paycheck spent before its cashed all to make the next ? rich??!

lets pretend studies don't show how "high end escorts" (prostitutes) aren't college educated and from two parent homes.. who wants to get in debt going to college all to graduate and not work in they field of study??

or worse get a good job but after taxes and paying back them loans STILL BROKE!?!

AND STILL ? !

I mean since we bein critical @Nechesh358 lets be critical..
  • Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same chick, she got real petty wit it..we were goin through ? , she was talkin to some ? I found out..she made dinner one night, asked if I wanted to join her (we live together) everything cool, we're cordial, whatever...

Next day, i decide to heat up the leftovers, she comes home while this gravy'd up roasted chicken breast is in the microwave..she flips out, "Nobody said you can eat that! Thats my ? ! Blah blah blah!!
    "I thought it would be okay, I mean we just had the same ? last night. I didnt eat all of it, theres still another piece." Im sayin whatever, tryin to avoid arguing..

didnt work..? escalates.."OH, I CANT EAT YOUR CHICKEN?? ? YOU THEN!! ? YOU AND YOUR CHICKEN!! I took that chicken out the microwave, she like 20 ft from me, threw that ? dead in her face..SMACK! She loses it and storms outside to leave..

I picked up the chicken, follow her outside, she gets in the whip, since her window was down, I hurled the chicken again, point blank range..she rolls the window up and starts to back up, I open her door and grab the chicken again, this time I rubbed the ? all across her ? face..

she showed no emotion this time and just backed up wit the door still open almost knockin me over and peeled off....
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Members Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This ? smacked a ? with some chicken.

She can't even report that to the police. ? the report gon say, "assaulted by poultry"

Yo what was the outcome to this ? ?