Fellas...You Ever Put Hands On A Woman?

Options

Comments

• Rum Middleton
    Rum Middleton Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    We continued to live together for a month or 2...I was ? other chicks too, I guess she had a ? she flirted wit at work...but when I moved to another apt..I was still hittin though for another six months until she moved to another state..
  • Trollio
    Trollio Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Same chick, she got real petty wit it..we were goin through ? , she was talkin to some ? I found out..she made dinner one night, asked if I wanted to join her (we live together) everything cool, we're cordial, whatever...

Next day, i decide to heat up the leftovers, she comes home while this gravy'd up roasted chicken breast is in the microwave..she flips out, "Nobody said you can eat that! Thats my ? ! Blah blah blah!!
    "I thought it would be okay, I mean we just had the same ? last night. I didnt eat all of it, theres still another piece." Im sayin whatever, tryin to avoid arguing..

didnt work..? escalates.."OH, I CANT EAT YOUR CHICKEN?? ? YOU THEN!! ? YOU AND YOUR CHICKEN!! I took that chicken out the microwave, she like 20 ft from me, threw that ? dead in her face..SMACK! She loses it and storms outside to leave..

I picked up the chicken, follow her outside, she gets in the whip, since her window was down, I hurled the chicken again, point blank range..she rolls the window up and starts to back up, I open her door and grab the chicken again, this time I rubbed the ? all across her ? face..

she showed no emotion this time and just backed up wit the door still open almost knockin me over and peeled off....

El pollo loco
  • AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How you mad enough to throw chicken at a ? , chase her down twice to throw the same piece of chicken back at her, and still ? her?

Idk about yall man but couldnt be me. Once we cross that very specific line that I threw the same piece of chicken at a chicks face 3 times, it means I made a conscious decision that im never gonna hit again.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i thought i had a bad temper....you ? just cant control yaselves.
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yall still giving ? ? after all that disrespect??

Foh...
  • MoneyPowerRespect
    MoneyPowerRespect Members Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »
    How you mad enough to throw chicken at a ? , chase her down twice to throw the same piece of chicken back at her, and still ? her?

Idk about yall man but couldnt be me. Once we cross that very specific line that I threw the same piece of chicken at a chicks face 3 times, it means I made a conscious decision that im never gonna hit again.

And once you cross that line, you gotta stay there.
  • BrideofKilla
    BrideofKilla Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have never initiated a physical fight with a man.
    That being said, I tell a man I'm dating that I take any physical assault as a threat on my life and if he hits me I will try my hardest to ? him.

And it wouldn't be during the heat of the argument. It would be after things settle down and he thinks it's all good.

You get your lick in on me, don't let me cook for you anymore... Or go to sleep around me... It's best you just to leave town altogether...

• banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    AZTG wrote: »

blackrain wrote: »
    Had one of them crazy ass Richmond hoes in undergrad, she was the type to swing on ? and I used to have that "don't hit women, no matter what" type stances

Yea, she changed all that

Had me walking around campus with my collar popped, hiding scratch marks and ?

One night I was out drinking, crashed at her place. She went through my phone, saw some ? that tipped her off to another girl who I had just left from kicking it with...
    Woke up to getting punched in the face

My homie said he came in the room and it looked like Homer choking out Bart lol. He threw me over his shoulder and took me out the apartment.

Had a black eye the next day, and from that moment I said I'll knock the next ? TF out

Its been a couple other situations, mostly with this same chick, but once with another one, where these ? will test you.
    Chivalry is dead. Once they find out you don't believe in putting hands on a female, its like they don't respect you no more. They want a ? to "put em in they place" or that guy's a ? . Or so it seems to me

? if you dealing with a woman who is constantly pressing you to the point you feel like the only way to check her is to put your hands on her...why the ? you even still dealing with her?

Mane you know the crazy broads got the best ? and sex game be on a trillion

Sex game on 2 trillion
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    Had one of them crazy ass Richmond hoes in undergrad, she was the type to swing on ? and I used to have that "don't hit women, no matter what" type stances

One night I was out drinking, crashed at her place. She went through my phone, saw some ? that tipped her off to another girl who I had just left from kicking it with...

My homie said he came in the room and it looked like Homer choking out Bart lol. He threw me over his shoulder and took me out the apartment.

Had a black eye the next day, and from that moment I said I'll knock the next ? TF out

Its been a couple other situations, mostly with this same chick, but once with another one, where these ? will test you.
    Chivalry is dead. Once they find out you don't believe in putting hands on a female, its like they don't respect you no more. They want a ? to "put em in they place" or that guy's a ? . Or so it seems to me

? if you dealing with a woman who is constantly pressing you to the point you feel like the only way to check her is to put your hands on her...why the ? you even still dealing with her?

This was like 2008ish homie
    And I was young and didn't know no better

Some ? you don't need to be told/taught...and being with a woman who pushes you to the point of whooping her ass should be one of them...but even i still find it hard to believe nobody older than you put you on game as to what you are and are't supposed to deal with when it comes to ? like a woman putting her hands on you.

so naive..
    jus like a woma..

lesbian!

How terrible of me to assume ? had father figures to teach them...what a ? thing to think. From now on I'll just assume by the way some of y'all react is that you just grew up fatherless
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Members Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That being said, I tell a man I'm dating that I take any physical assault as a threat on my life and if he hits me I will try my hardest to ? him.

And it wouldn't be during the heat of the argument. It would be after things settle down and he thinks it's all good.

You get your lick in on me, don't let me cook for you anymore... Or go to sleep around me... It's best you just to leave town altogether...

It was cool up until the bold.
  • BrideofKilla
    Options
    D. Morgan wrote: »

I have a lot of love from my family and friends. I can't be held accountable for their actions when I tell them their favorite person was assaulted.

I'm chill af though so a man would have to be completely out of his body to raise up on me in that manner anyways.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

I have a lot of love from my family and friends. I can't be held accountable for their actions when I tell them their favorite person was assaulted.

I'm chill af though so a man would have to be completely out of his body to raise up on me in that manner anyways.

You doing too much.

You saying all that like your family and friends brains can't be left on a curb just like his can.

It's great you have people that will go for you but all that leave town ? you talking is just going overboard.
  • BrideofKilla
    Options

You doing too much.

You saying all that like your family and friends brains can't be left on a curb just like his can.

It's great you have people that will go for you but all that leave town ? you talking is just going overboard.

Doing too much is putting hands on me in the first place. Whatever happens after that just happens.

But imma leave it alone. It's all hypothetical anyways. Like I stated before, I don't get tried in that manner. Everybody keep their hands to themselves, that's my motto.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

You doing too much.

Doing too much is putting hands on me in the first place. Whatever happens after that just happens.

But imma leave it alone. It's all hypothetical anyways. Like I stated before, I don't get tried in that manner. Everybody keep their hands to themselves, that's my motto.

That ain't what you going to be saying if somebody you care about ends up dead cause they riding for you. I don't think they wrong for riding for you just saying since you know they willing to go that far for you its up to you to make sure that its a worthy cause.

All people can be disrespectful and sometimes no matter how chill you say you are some disrespect deserves a physical reaction.

Exactly, people should keep their hands to themselves but that don't always happen and sometimes its called for most times its not called for.
  • BrideofKilla
    Options

You doing too much.

That ain't what you going to be saying if somebody you care about ends up dead cause they riding for you. I don't think they wrong for riding for you just saying since you know they willing to go that far for you its up to you to make sure that its a worthy cause.

All people can be disrespectful and sometimes no matter how chill you say you are some disrespect deserves a physical reaction.

Exactly, people should keep their hands to themselves but that don't always happen and sometimes its called for most times its not called for.

Sounds like somebody doesn't know how to walk away or use their words.

Do you, fam. I'm not gonna argue with you about what would be considered a valid reason for hitting someone else. You wanna go upside a chick's head if she's disrespected you, no one can stop you.

Couldn't be me though.
  • D. Morgan
    Options

You doing too much.

Do you, fam. I'm not gonna argue with you about what would be considered a valid reason for hitting someone else. You wanna go upside a chick's head if she's disrespected you, no one can stop you.

Couldn't be me though.

How is this an argument?

Don't even answer that

Things have been made quite clear
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

You doing too much.

Couldn't be me though.

naw men and women are different. men fight when disrespected women use their words as a,weapon cuz they know they cant fight... if u do that ? to a man u may get slapped... u gitta thi nk about possible repercussions before saying ?
  • D. Morgan
    Options
    aneed123 wrote: »

You doing too much.

Couldn't be me though.

naw men and women are different. men fight when disrespected women use their words as a,weapon cuz they know they cant fight... if u do that ? to a man u may get slapped... u gitta thi nk about possible repercussions before saying ?

Some people you can't tell ? too cause they can only see one way which THEIR way.
  • BrideofKilla
    Options

You doing too much.

Couldn't be me though.

I don't deal with men that have no self control over their emotions, jo. I also treat a man with respect no matter how upset we may be at each other.

I don't get in men's face or put my hands on them, none of that. If we can't talk it out then we don't need to be around each other, straight up.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Options

You doing too much.

Couldn't be me though.

I don't deal with men that have no self control over their emotions, jo. I also treat a man with respect no matter how upset we may be at each other.

I don't get in men's face or put my hands on them, none of that. If we can't talk it out then we don't need to be around each other, straight up.

poppin off at the mouth is having no control of ur emotions as well
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    seems i have a stalker
  • LurkdogAchilles
    LurkdogAchilles Members Posts: 924 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

This was like 2008ish homie
    And I was young and didn't know no better

Some ? you don't need to be told/taught...and being with a woman who pushes you to the point of whooping her ass should be one of them...but even i still find it hard to believe nobody older than you put you on game as to what you are and are't supposed to deal with when it comes to ? like a woman putting her hands on you.

Nah ? you wrong

The old game was don't put your hands on a female. So how is that old game supposed to teach me bout these new ? that put they hands on a male.

That ladies raised off that old game know better

So miss me with that "somebody shoulda taught you" BS. If you woulda read my post you'll see that I said I learned the updated game myself
  • anduin
    anduin Members Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    where are you finding these women who are squaring up with you?
    I remember slapping a girl when I was a teenager. She was on some "you can't hit girls" ? while she was trying to rain blows on my head. Wasn't on some beating women level cause once she got slapped it was game over. I think I woke that ? up that day.