Do Black Women truly want Bad Boys.....

Options

Comments

• Kadillak
    Kadillak Members Posts: 42
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Since its 2010 and Census year I suggest the guys on here do a personal Census of the women around you whether they're in your family, friends, in your town whateva. Just take a count of how many blk women have kids and relationships from lawyers, doctors, teachers, businessmen, hell even a blue collar honest hardworking brother. Next see how many blk women have kids from n*ggas in outta jail, no amibiton, no goals, and education and I bet the later half is is higher.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Kadillak wrote: »
    Well no its not that blk women only want thugs, they go for decent men too its just that they try to take from a decent man and will give to a ? . They try to make decent men pay for the shortcomings of sorry n*ggas, they expect them take raise kids from other sorry n*ggas, they don't 100% freak a decent man in the bedroom the way they would suck off a loser let him bust in her mouth garggle the ? and then swallow it in front of him, they expect the decent man to spend all his money on her when she won't even buy him a $10 shirt but will co-sgin for apartments, cars, and buy Jordans and Coogi for a ? . She does'nt break bad with the thug because she know he will black her eye and not think twice about it, but in an argument with a decent man she will jump up in his face smacking him talking about "hit me hit me I dare you" like she's Mike Tyson all of sudden. They're the only women I've ever heard say he wasn't hood enough for me, like in order to be a real black man you gotta be selling drugs, in and out of jail, mutliple kids by women you can barely take care of if you do at all, angry, quick to violence, and if he does have a legal job its gotta be manual labor that requires a HS diploma or none at all because real n*ggas work jobs like this not proefessional suit and tie jobs. I've heard other races of women complain that a man wasn't good enough for them not hood enough. Not saying white women are better but I've never heard a white woman say she wouldn't date so and so because he wasn't white trashed enough for her....

I just can't help repeatedly agreeing with all of this.

This isht is true.
    So true that it's disheartening and discouraging.
    And pathetic...
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Kadillak wrote: »
    Well no its not that blk women only want thugs, they go for decent men too its just that they try to take from a decent man and will give to a ? . They try to make decent men pay for the shortcomings of sorry n*ggas, they expect them take raise kids from other sorry n*ggas, they don't 100% freak a decent man in the bedroom the way they would suck off a loser let him bust in her mouth garggle the ? and then swallow it in front of him, they expect the decent man to spend all his money on her when she won't even buy him a $10 shirt but will co-sgin for apartments, cars, and buy Jordans and Coogi for a ? . She does'nt break bad with the thug because she know he will black her eye and not think twice about it, but in an argument with a decent man she will jump up in his face smacking him talking about "hit me hit me I dare you" like she's Mike Tyson all of sudden. They're the only women I've ever heard say he wasn't hood enough for me, like in order to be a real black man you gotta be selling drugs, in and out of jail, mutliple kids by women you can barely take care of if you do at all, angry, quick to violence, and if he does have a legal job its gotta be manual labor that requires a HS diploma or none at all because real n*ggas work jobs like this not proefessional suit and tie jobs. I've heard other races of women complain that a man wasn't good enough for them not hood enough. Not saying white women are better but I've never heard a white woman say she wouldn't date so and so because he wasn't white trashed enough for her....

I think a lot of men got the THUG type twisted looking from the outside being another man, you assume all of them hit on women. However in the inside, the thug do have a soft side that is not shown to other MEN, it's shown to the women.
  • Prim-O Cla$$ic
    Prim-O Cla$$ic Members Posts: 2,409
    edited January 2010
    Options
    If a black girl wanna date a bad boy, let her, she grown and it's America.

If she don't wanna date you, find somebody who does.

Some dudes need 2 understand that every woman has different things she likes and if you not what she like....oh well.
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Real Lady wrote: »
    I think a lot of men got the THUG type twisted looking from the outside being another man, you assume all of them hit on women. However in the inside, the thug do have a soft side that is not shown to other MEN, it's shown to the women.

REAL LADY.

I'm interested to know what you have to say about this.
    We were talking about it last night and you never responded...

>And that's the issue.
    A lot girls mistake kindness for weakness, and cautiousness for cowardace.

You want the aggression of a Bad Boy.
    Then the softer, more considerate qualities of a Nice Guy.
    Then the sexual prowess and sensual know-how of a Bad Boy.
    And the faithfulness of a Nice Guy.

*And ALL FROM ONE DUDE.

It doesn't add up like that.

*Bad Boys are confident and sensually efficient because of all the women they've been involved with, relentlessly.

*Nice guys are more considerate and faithful because you're not just another nut for them.

But even then, when a guy takes his time and tries to be considerate like girls say they want, he's moving too slow and is afraid...

Smh...

I just call it like I've seen it, and like it's been done to me.
    Keeping it entirely real.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    (UNKNOWN) wrote: »
    you ? putting so much into something you would never understand

tht's what i was saying...

somefemales like the chase,
    some like drama
    some like to be laid back

they're all not the same....
  • Real Lady
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    And that's the issue.
    A lot girls mistake kindness for weakness, and cautiousness for cowardace.

You want the aggression of a Bad Boy.
    Then the softer, more considerate qualities of a Nice Guy.
    Then the sexual prowess and sensual know-how of a Bad Boy.
    And the faithfulness of a Nice Guy.

*And ALL FROM ONE DUDE.

It doesn't add up like that.

*Bad Boys are confident and sensually efficient because of all the women they've been involved with, relentlessly.

*Nice guys are more considerate and faithful because you're not just another nut for them.

But even then, when a guy takes his time and tries to be considerate like girls say they want, he's moving too slow and is afraid...

Smh...

I just call it like I've seen it, and like it's been done to me.
    Keeping it entirely real.

From experience, with me it's not a appetite for a BAD GUY. I think I go after whats in my blood. Just so happens, my father is this bad boy type. He don't mistreat women, he's a gent, but yet he's the dude that hustled the majority of his life and did bids, so he's labeled thug bad boy or etc....I tend to pick people who are something like my father in a way, and it's not on purpose. It's quite normal to be attracted to people who are something like your parents. so all the other diagnosis that people give women who pick bad boys don't apply to me. I know the softer side. Even tho he can appear bad boy type to another man, I'm the one who see the more sensitive side. so in reality I fell for the sensitive side, and not the bad boy side. It's when a woman falls for a guy because she thinks she can feel who he is under neathe the tough skin. IMO that's why most women fall for bad boys. they look so TOUGH AND ROUGH AND TALK so thug, but deep down inside they reveal the sensitive side to women. I think that's what most women are turned on by with the bad boy. However other men looking from the outside in, assume the women like to get beat and be disrespected. What happens is some women pick the WRONG type of bad boy, thinking he's the type that's only bad in the streets, but end up with the women beater. I don't think they are purposely looking for a woman beater. They call themselves picking a soldier but end up with a abusive man.

As for myself I wasn't perfect in my life, so I understand being misunderstood and judged, and usually fall for the underdog, because I consider myself a underdog. So I can relate to ppl like myself. Just like I have a bad temper and will assault someone if I'm angry, and I've done violent things to people in my past, so I can relate to people who have violent tempers. However I don't condone violence, but I understand how a person CAN be GOOD with a bad temper, and do violent things if you tick them off. So I relate to these guys they call thugs and bad boys, in honesty I'm not perfect either, so I dont relate to the PERFECT acting GUY, and I wouldn't want to be with him and he look down upon me because I'm not perfect acting, so I'm attracted to people who are more like myself. A lot of guys ya'll call thugs are down 2 earth in other ways. You don't have to be a perfect looking dime peice 24/7 and all ways talking to impress them. I think that's what attracting most women to these guys. They are not as VAIN as some of the other guys. IMO. Now in some cases women pick the wrong type of BAD BOYS, the ones who are abusive to women, but some of the bad boys are just bad boys in the streets.
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    QB - 2nd Edition Members Posts: 445
    edited January 2010
    Options
    real lady u be spitting some ? ma lol

i also think ladies want to control bad boys so ? much that most wont give up

ppl look at it like this, if u have a remote control car, and u hit the remote to make the

car go left, and it goes rite, i bet you you wud be like wtf!! why is it doing this.

and you wud try harder and harder and harder, to make it go left, all the while

its frustrating you.
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    edited January 2010
    Options
    real lady u be spitting some ? ma lol

i also think ladies want to control bad boys so ? much that most wont give up

ppl look at it like this, if u have a remote control car, and u hit the remote to make the

car go left, and it goes rite, i bet you you wud be like wtf!! why is it doing this.

and you wud try harder and harder and harder, to make it go left, all the while

its frustrating you.

also when you have something in your complete control (goodguy) its no challenge to you

what so ever. I've played this role for a long time. ppl say be yourself....... man ? that ?

you have to adjust in certain cases
  • Real Lady
    edited January 2010
    Options
    also when you have something in your complete control (goodguy) its no challenge to you

what so ever. I've played this role for a long time. ppl say be yourself....... man ? that ?

well with me, I think it's the pressure that these not so bad boys put on women. It's a lil intense. Just because the female is pretty or attractive, dose not mean she want to be put in ? because of her looks. The bad boy have a sense of freedom. I think most women just fall for the freedom. Because he's the underdog he don't expect his women to be "perfect". so most women who pick them pick them not for the bad boy image, but because they have a perception of down 2 earthness. However it can cross when a woman make wrong judge ment and she ends up with a woman beater or a abusive man.
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    edited January 2010
    Options
    well with me, I think it's the pressure that these not so bad boys put on women. It's a lil intense. Just because the female is pretty or attractive, dose not mean she want to be put in ? because of her looks. The bad boy have a sense of freedom. I think most women just fall for the freedom. Because he's the underdog he don't expect his women to be "perfect". so most women who pick them pick them not for the bad boy image, but because they have a perception of down 2 earthness. However it can cross when a woman make wrong judge ment and she ends up with a woman beater or a abusive man.

wow thats funny you think that
    becuz ? get alot of pressure put on them too lol
    there was this joke that cris rock said that was funny but true

he said woman do you think we buy cars for us
    do u think if we cud ? you in a cardboard box we would
    alot of ? mite lie, but most of the ? we do, yall be the reason for it
    ? dont get dressed and haircuts for ?
    ? dont want luxurious cars cuz we like em lol
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options

Drama.
    I never understood the attraction to drama.

And good dudes are under your control, they just don't throw you ridiculous curves and expect you to deal with it.

There's a difference.

And just to make your example seem cray :: Why the ? would anyone want to drive a car that doesn't do what it's supposed to? You're liable to die. Just like you're liable to get your heart broken.

Just saying.

Unnecessary, uncontrollable drama =/= Worth-while excitement.
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Of course they do,no matter how nice you are to them, they gonna still find some way to ? up and make excuses to being a ?
  • Dupac
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i think protection has something to do with it,
    i'm not a "bad boy" ..but my lady knows how i get down, so she feels very safe with me
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Drama.
    I never understood the attraction to drama.

And good dudes are under your control, they just don't throw you ridiculous curves and expect you to deal with it.

There's a difference.

And just to make your example seem cray :: Why the ? would anyone want to drive a car that doesn't do what it's supposed to? You're liable to die. Just like you're liable to get your heart broken.

Just saying.

Unnecessary, uncontrollable drama =/= Worth-while excitement.
    EXACTLY it doesnt make sense but thats wat woman do. they want to drive the car that doesnt do what it is SUPPOSED to do
    thats why they keep sayin why u beating on me, why u cheating on me. they still wanna drive that car, and its obvious that its fuccking them up, becuz they cry about it
    i seen an episode of maury, matter fact a few, where women admitted that a ? brung them home diseases, and they still with them
  • Real Lady
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'll use my own example. Lets say when I'm singled, I don't have a "he must be a bad boy" mentality. However when I'm dating different types, I'll come cross this one type who expects me to be perfect down to the T. like this one guy was looking at my nails and he was like"isn't it time for a fill in"....now when a guy is checking out every lil thing that is wrong with me, it make me uncomfortable, and I feel stiff on the date. then I'll date the one labeled "bad boy" and he is free spirited, and don't pay attention to every lil VAIN thing, so I let down my guards and tell him more. The bad boy gives the perception that he can see something more in the female than just her looks, and he don't just talk game as if he's just trying to smash, so it causes the women to let down her guard. She feels protected by him, and she feels like he isn't judging her. I think that's what is drawing women to these type. However it's women who don't know how to pick them, so they end up with the fake thug type who is a ? in the streets, so behind close doors he beat women.

The reason why a lot of pretty and attractive women are falling for these thug types, is for the reason that they make a woman feel like they can understand her personality and not just looks. A lot of guys who play the Good boy side, are coming after women as if all they can see is her looks and body. They come with a tricking approach, like they want u just because you are pretty. That's why you got Lauren London falling for lil wayne. Just because a woman is attractive or pretty, do not mean she want a man who only see's her that.
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    i think protection has something to do with it,
    i'm not a "bad boy" ..but my lady knows how i get down, so she feels very safe with me

I never understood this protection bullisht And I'm not even "soft".

This ain't King Kong. Ain't no 20 foot beasts walking around eating people.

What the hell do females need direct protection from?

Girls want a UFC fighter. Who in the world are these people here to protect them from?

Muggers? Please...

Their biggest threat are the very Bad Boys they give play.

None of it makes sense.
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options
    EXACTLY it doesnt make sense but thats wat woman do. they want to drive the car that doesnt do what it is SUPPOSED to do
    thats why they keep sayin why u beating on me, why u cheating on me. they still wanna drive that car, and its obvious that its fuccking them up, becuz they cry about it
    i seen an episode of maury, matter fact a few, where women admitted that a ? brung them home diseases, and they still with them

I'm starting to believe that women are just stupid... As cold as that sounds. the evidence is there to support it.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Wow at only one woman responded and her response was a "C'mon Son" moment... and all women want to mess with a bad boy no matter the race. It has to do with the confidence and the challenge and for many the idea that they can change him as well as that need to be rebellious
  • Real Lady
    edited January 2010
    Options

you can't assume everyone picks the same type of bad boy because it's different types. I never had a STD in my life. Plus every time Ive been mistreated it's been by the superior good boy type. I think my draw is down 2 earthness.
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'll use my own example. Lets say when I'm singled, I don't have a "he must be a bad boy" mentality. However when I'm dating different types, I'll come cross this one type who expects me to be perfect down to the T. like this one guy was looking at my nails and he was like"isn't it time for a fill in"....now when a guy is checking out every lil thing that is wrong with me, it make me uncomfortable, and I feel stiff on the date. then I'll date the one labeled "bad boy" and he is free spirited, and don't pay attention to every lil VAIN thing, so I let down my guards and tell him more. The bad boy gives the perception that he can see something more in the female than just her looks, and he don't just talk game as if he's just trying to smash, so it causes the women to let down her guard. She feels protected by him, and she feels like he isn't judging her. I think that's what is drawing women to these type. However it's women who don't know how to pick them, so they end up with the fake thug type who is a ? in the streets, so behind close doors he beat women.

The reason why a lot of pretty and attractive women are falling for these thug types, is for the reason that they make a woman feel like they can understand her personality and not just looks. A lot of guys who play the Good boy side, are coming after women as if all they can see is her looks and body. They come with a tricking approach, like they want u just because you are pretty. That's why you got Lauren London falling for lil wayne. Just because a woman is attractive or pretty, do not mean she want a man who only see's her that.

Since when do Nice Guys expect you to be perfect.

As long as you're attractive, level-headed, motivated, and faithful, then you're straight.

I'm starting to think you have an inferiority complex...

And no, I'm not trying to be mean. It's just what it seems like...
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I'm starting to believe that women are just stupid... As cold as that sounds. the evidence is there to support it.

nah its not that they are stupid
    its just conflicting LOGIC in my opinion
    we complain about ? is SUPPOSED to be a certain way
    but for years and years and years and years
    we have been seeing that ? ACTUALLY works different
    its becuz ppl believe something is SUPPOSED to be one one
    becuz that is what they believe
  • Dupac
    edited January 2010
    Options

Girls want a UFC fighter. Who in the world are these people here to protect them from?

Muggers? Please...

None of it makes sense.
    women like to feel safe...
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    women like to feel safe...

From what though, fam? From what?
  • Real Lady
    edited January 2010
    Options

Muggers? Please...

None of it makes sense.

depending on the environment. Like dude is from Baltimore, here in Baltimore, people ? for stupid ? attack women and do dumb ? , so people are forced to protect themselves. Women cling to men who can protect them in the streets here. So protection is a factor.