Do Black Women truly want Bad Boys.....

Options

Comments

• QB - 2nd Edition
    QB - 2nd Edition Members Posts: 445
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Real Lady wrote: »
    you can't assume everyone picks the same type of bad boy because it's different types. I never had a STD in my life. Plus every time Ive been mistreated it's been by the superior good boy type. I think my draw is down 2 earthness.

no i dont mean every i was just making an example
    but i see u didnt memtion anything about not being beat on or cheated on. you
    only mentioned the STD. and i made these example becuz these are the majority
    that I hear coming from woman's OWN mouths. cheating and beating
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    From what though, fam? From what?

women aren't physically as strong as men, and the world can really be intidating at times to them...
    it's a natural thing...

like a man can fall asleep on an empty bus at 2am like it's nothing... but a female????

hellllll naw....she's scared to death....
    even walking to her car at night...

or anything that can harm them... you don't have to be king kong, but you can't give them the impression that if something pops off.. ur going to be a scaredey cat....
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    From what though, fam? From what?

I can give a prime example. Back when I was like 15 I was talking to this dude, he was preppy, we was cool as ? , he used to be one of best friends on the phone calling everyday. So he came past to see me and the guys around my way was looking at him funny, he was looking all shook, then he said he might not be able to come back thru because he was scared of the guys around my way. When we were walking down the street this ? grab me away from him and was like this my girl. Then the dude I was walking with kept walking down the street and let the other dude grab me away picked me up and carry me the opposite way from him. After that day I made up in my mind, I couldn't ? with him. I can't be walking down the street with you and you let some other dude grab me, pick me up throw me in a car and some ? . I need a man who will step up. Now when I met my s/o, he came around my same block the same dudes that was ? down the other dude, use to speak to him they gave him no problems, I never got grabbed up in front of him. He would buss somebody ? . So maybe that can give you a clue.
  • Real Lady
    edited January 2010
    Options
    no i dont mean every i was just making an example
    but i see u didnt memtion anything about not being beat on or cheated on. you
    only mentioned the STD. and i made these example becuz these are the majority
    that I hear coming from woman's OWN mouths. cheating and beating

I never been beat, but I been cheated on. but these superior good ones cheat too, so how can you prevent being cheated on in your lifetime?
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    real lady thats a bit extreme, lol... but the point is...making your woman feel safe is important...

a man is supposed to be willing and able to protect his family from any physical harm that comes their way....u don't have to be oever confrontational...just know how to stand up for your lady
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I never been beat, but I been cheated on. but these superior good ones cheat too, so how can you prevent being cheated on in your lifetime?

you actually can......... ppl have the answers to alot of the questions they ask

answers to alot of things that bring them depression and misery, but they choose to not listen to it honestly

well in my opinion lol
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yo real lady? whats with all this superior goodguy bad guy ? lol
    i neva heard them get classed lol
    ive only heard
    goodguy
    badguy lol
  • Real Lady
    edited January 2010
    Options
    you actually can......... ppl have the answers to alot of the questions they ask

answers to alot of things that bring them depression and misery, but they choose to not listen to it honestly

well in my opinion lol

well that's your opinion. I don't think it's a rule on how not to get cheated on. I think people today want to be too perfect, and be too young trying to live too grown. In reality when you are young in relationships cheating may be a factor. now after a certain age, it's just immaturity. But no one will have a perfect relationship in their youth. & I'm talking about a relationship Ive been in since 16. How many people mess with a person since 16 and never been cheated on? now if I met the person over 30, that's a different story.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yo real lady? whats with all this superior goodguy bad guy ? lol
    i neva heard them get classed lol
    ive only heard
    goodguy
    badguy lol

thats cuz not everything is black/white like it's often portrayed on the IC...in the real world majoirty of people exist in that grey area in the middle
  • Real Lady
    edited January 2010
    Options

well in my opinion lol

A lot of guys out here think they are superior because they never been to jail or never sold drugs. I call them superior because that's how they act, always bragging about never being in the streets. However the BAD BOY isn't always your BAD GUY. Bad guy is a different story, a bad guy don't have to sell drugs or be in the streets. A lot of your good boys, can be bad guys. Maybe it's just me but that's the type I don't get a long with, so I fall for the bad boy. Because the good boy, tends to always be the bad guy under neate. The ones I've met. so I usually don't trust your officer friendly.
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    edited January 2010
    Options
    well that's your opinion. I don't think it's a rule on how not to get cheated on. I think people today want to be too perfect, and be too young trying to live too grown. In reality when you are young in relationships cheating may be a factor. now after a certain age, it's just immaturity. But no one will have a perfect relationship in their youth. & I'm talking about a relationship Ive been in since 16. How many people mess with a person since 16 and never been cheated on? now if I met the person over 30, that's a different story.

thats what i said shawty MY OPINION

and my opinion wud be ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm open relationships
    i think
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    edited January 2010
    Options
    A lot of guys out here think they are superior because they never been to jail or never sold thugs. I call them superior because that's how they act, always bragging about never being in the streets. However the BAD BOY isn't always your BAD GUY. Bad guy is a different story, a bad guy don't have to sell drugs or be in the streets. A lot of your good boys, can be bad guys. Maybe it's just me but that's the type I don't get a long with, so I fall for the bad boy. Because the good boy, tends to always be the bad guy under neate. The ones I've met. so I usually don't trust your officer friendly.

lol yo u really be spittin some ?
    so u think good boys are bad when the doors are closed?
    makes sense
  • droc1985
    droc1985 Members Posts: 75
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I can give a prime example. Back when I was like 15 I was talking to this dude, he was preppy, we was cool as ? , he used to be one of best friends on the phone calling everyday. So he came past to see me and the guys around my way was looking at him funny, he was looking all shook, then he said he might not be able to come back thru because he was scared of the guys around my way. When we were walking down the street this ? grab me away from him and was like this my girl. Then the dude I was walking with kept walking down the street and let the other dude grab me away picked me up and carry me the opposite way from him. After that day I made up in my mind, I couldn't ? with him. I can't be walking down the street with you and you let some other dude grab me, pick me up throw me in a car and some ? . I need a man who will step up. Now when I met my s/o, he came around my same block the same dudes that was ? down the other dude, use to speak to him they gave him no problems, I never got grabbed up in front of him. He would buss somebody ? . So maybe that can give you a clue.

Men look for weakness in other mean thats what that mean mugging ? be bout. I wear glasses but I ain't ? weak, shawty I would have stood up for you!! Been like ? it me and them ? would have been hooking!! I don't give a ? !!! Looks(mean mugging 1 thang but disrespecting me oh hell no). I believe that they was trying to show that this ? is hella weak and you don't need a ? like that.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    A lot of guys out here think they are superior because they never been to jail or never sold drugs. I call them superior because that's how they act, always bragging about never being in the streets. However the BAD BOY isn't always your BAD GUY. Bad guy is a different story, a bad guy don't have to sell drugs or be in the streets. A lot of your good boys, can be bad guys. Maybe it's just me but that's the type I don't get a long with, so I fall for the bad boy. Because the good boy, tends to always be the bad guy under neate. The ones I've met. so I usually don't trust your officer friendly.

I can respect that.

basically a female told me the difference between a bad guy and a nice guy is that a bad guy does his dirt for you to see

a nice guy is usually to shy or passive to keep it real, so you never know who they really are

still dumb to choose a ruffneck, but I can understand the logic
  • Real Lady
    edited January 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    real lady thats a bit extreme, lol... but the point is...making your woman feel safe is important...

a man is supposed to be willing and able to protect his family from any physical harm that comes their way....u don't have to be oever confrontational...just know how to stand up for your lady

don't know what you saying is extreme, but that was a real story. I was walking down the street with this guy and he allowed this other guy to walk past and pick me up in the air saying this is my girl. The guy I was walking with, started walking fast and left me with the guy as he carried me in the air about a half block away. Thats when I realized I couldn't be with dude. I can't have that ? going on when we in public, guys coming up in my face disrespecting my man smacking me on the butt, and my man just looking
  • Real Lady
    edited January 2010
    Options
    droc1985 wrote: »
    Men look for weakness in other mean thats what that mean mugging ? be bout. I wear glasses but I ain't ? weak, shawty I would have stood up for you!! Been like ? it me and them ? would have been hooking!! I don't give a ? !!! Looks(mean mugging 1 thang but disrespecting me oh hell no). I believe that they was trying to show that this ? is hella weak and you don't need a ? like that.

exactly. He was mad cool tho, funny always had me laughing.
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    edited January 2010
    Options
    don't know what you saying is extreme, but that was a real story. I was walking down the street with this guy and he allowed this other guy to walk past and pick me up in the air saying this is my girl. The guy I was walking with, started walking fast and left me with the guy as he carried me in the air about a half block away. Thats when I realized I couldn't be with dude. I can't have that ? going on when we in public, guys coming up in my face disrespecting my man smacking me on the butt, and my man just looking

i can see where u coming from
    but where he coming from i can understand too
    u just wasnt worth the fight
  • Real Lady
    edited January 2010
    Options
    thats what i said shawty MY OPINION

and my opinion wud be ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm open relationships
    i think

I don't have open relationship, but I'm a realist, who look at age and maturity as a factor.would I constantly allow it? no. but have I've been cheated on YES. I don't have that oh my ? must not be good syndrome. or that what do she have that I don't have syndrome. I look at factors & determine if I should leave after I find out how it went down. mines cheated with a jump off, it wasn't no relationship attachment to them. plus I talked to the girl and she broke it down, then I made my decision from there.
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I don't have open relationship, but I'm a realist, who look at age and maturity as a factor.would I constantly allow it? no. but have I've been cheated on YES. I don't have that oh my ? must not be good syndrome. or that what do she have that I don't have syndrome. I look at factors & determine if I should leave after I find out how it went down. mines cheated with a jump off, it wasn't no relationship attachment to them. plus I talked to the girl and she broke it down, then I made my decision from there.

maybe being a realist is the problem
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I would figure the bad boy guy can make a woman feel just as unsafe as safe...
  • longmeat
    longmeat Members Posts: 2,263 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

? like you is why ? get killed. talkin bout you want a ? to protect them. i seen mad ? buck 50'd over a ? , get knocked out, get shot/shot at, etc. i don't give a ? who you are, i ain't fighting for a ? . if your ass ain't smart enough to not let a ? grab you without yelling, kicking, screaming, and scratching well dammit you deserve to get ? in the ass, have 2 put in your head, and dumped in a gutter you mangy ? .
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    edited January 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    ? like you is why ? get killed. talkin bout you want a ? to protect them. i seen mad ? buck 50'd over a ? , get knocked out, get shot/shot at, etc. i don't give a ? who you are, i ain't fighting for a ? . if your ass ain't smart enough to not let a ? grab you without yelling, kicking, screaming, and scratching well dammit you deserve to get ? in the ass, have 2 put in your head, and dumped in a gutter you mangy ? .

werd ? is always getting into it over a chick and alot of the time
    she playing both the ?
    but hey who am i to say that chick aint worth it
    if ? was fighting over her lmao
  • Real Lady
    edited January 2010
    Options
    maybe being a realist is the problem

oh no you can never go wrong being a realist. Putting yourself in a lil delusion, that you will be in a relationship and never experience trouble is the real problem. The objective of life is to LEARN the game. You can't learn with no mistakes.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I think Will Smith said it best... "Being a realist is the fastest route to Mediocre"
  • Simma II
    Simma II Banned Users Posts: 787
    edited January 2010
    Options

This was the funniest post of the day