Do Black Women truly want Bad Boys.....

Options

Comments

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    talked to my girl's grandmother the other day and we had a real heart to heart...

basiclly she ? with me really heavy and supports me and her grandaughter because i know how to be a man,

her problem with most relationships and new generations is that men don't want to be men anymore.. a lot of it is women stopping men from being men, and wanting to take the man's place in a relationship...

now she wasnt on no disrespectful ? , because her husband before he passed respected her very much and she respected him, but he was the man of the family and she allowed him to be such...

she was like flat out.. dudes today is soft, they're ? 's ...and a lot of women make them that way bcuz they won't let a man be a man, and a lot of men don't want to be men.....

just man up, put some bass in your voice, hold you ? when u talk, and stop whining about double standards.. treat a woman like a woman, if you take care of her, you shouldnt have many problems out of her....

and if she's not the type to appricate being treated like a lady....cut her loose, don't waste no time with her.. it's only oing to frustrate you, confuse you, and ? your views up even more....

but when you find a women, who appricates being treated like a lady....you'll be good....
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    and that's why so many relationships fail....and why you have so much trouble understanding relationships... because you don't seem to understand that men and women are different

Not essentially.

All of the differences between men and women have been established by societal pressures concocted by mindless, dominating individuals back in the day. It goes all the way back to cave days. When a man decided it was cool for him to knock a girl over the head and drag her to a cave, that's when this isht started.

All this stuff is in your mind. It's all fabricated. generations have just stuck with it up until now. it's longevity doesn't mean it's the best answer to how we do things; just the way things have been done.
    Other cultures can testify.
    The only real difference between a man and a woman is their physical make-up and sex organs. The mental make-up is nearly the same. We're living in a mentally dominated age. The brawn age has long since been dead. Shame on the men who tried to keep it alive.

Read up on it. Basic physiology and biology.
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    QB - 2nd Edition Members Posts: 445
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? ? wats cracckin mama
    dam i didnt know ur 4head was that big
    n e way fellas if ur not a thug find a lady who doesnt like thugs
    it is THAT simple
    this subject has become extremely over complicated to the point
    where ? is actually changing their personality
    i was one of them. till i said ? it imma be me
    and i realized ALOT of woman respected that
    make SOMEONE ELSE bow down to your standards
    not the other way around
    take notes young grasshoppers
    i know what im talking about
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options
    DarkGable wrote: »
    Good thread with valid points from all sides. As far as the double standard, it's a part of life and a necessary one to some extent. Men are the hunters. PERIOD. From the dawn of time men have fought and died to survive and plant their seed.

Now that we are a "civilized" society, the man's role of hunter is being questioned. Women's lib said women were EQUAL and it made men start to think think they were the SAME as women.

Now you have men afraid to hunt, scared to shoot, or resenting the fact they have to shoot.

Hunt, my ? ? Hunt?

That isht is dated.

All of that stuff stems from when physicality meant something. Back before modern tools.

back then, yeah, a man was more efficient at hunting, but only because men are physically stronger than women.

That isht is over. You're using a dated analogy to defend a dated point of view.

It's 2010. The hunting metaphor fails.
  • BackByDEMANDisCHINK
    BackByDEMANDisCHINK Members Posts: 220
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    My apologies. I really did have no reason to blow up on you like that. My bad.

I just think it takes a load of audacity to presume that double-standards are in any way okay, especially if they cater to you.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but you've been coming off like the fact that you are personally afraid, then it's okay for you to be afraid. And that a man is somehow less if he has the same fear that you do. That's an unfair double-standard. It gives you to much power. Not only do you get to judge, but you don't have to be put in the position of having to be judged.

It's a safe one. A safe zone hat men are weak for wanting to enjoy every once in a while, even though you live in it.

Not cool. Not cool...

Personally, all that "Be a Man" ? is severely primitive and inferior thinking. It creates double-standards, insecurities, gender roles, and all of the other things that people spend most of thier time arguing about on this board...
    I def get where you're coming from...I do, but again this stems from my past. I wouldnt say its 'personally afraid', its moreover the subject itself.
    Whats up with you and this power thing too?
    And why DONT you like to take charge and pick out a place to eat, drink or what have you when the date is made? I like when a man says, I 've already set things up at such and such place...and then as the relationship progresses, he asks for your input. Again, I just may be different. I'm not looking into the sceario as deeply as you are, obviously, and I have my strong views as do you.
    LOL...ok, so does this have anything to do with you being turned down?
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    edited January 2010
    Options
    and for the ladies thats complaining about
    AINT NO GOOD MEN OUT THERE ?

its partly yall fault, becuz when you ? with certain ?
    you are telling them what they are doing is ok
    ? are deadbeats becuz you put up with it
    ? are broke bums becuz you put up with it
    ? cheat on you becuz you put up with it
    i guarantee you if yall boycott these ? and get with
    the lames or whatever yall wanna call it
    the other ? will fall rite in line

when yall finally understand how powerful that
    ? is ? will change. until then..........
  • Dupac
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Not essentially.

All of the differences between men and women have been established by societal pressures concocted by mindless, dominating individuals back in the day. It goes all the way back to cave days. When a man decided it was cool for him to knock a girl over the head and drag her to a cave, that's when this isht started.

All this stuff is in your mind. It's all fabricated. generations have just stuck with it up until now. it's longevity doesn't mean it's the best answer to how we do things; just the way things have been done.
    The only real difference between a man and a woman is their physical make-up and sex organs. The mental make-up is nearly the same.

i'm happy in my relationship, and you're confused on women.....
  • BackByDEMANDisCHINK
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? ? wats cracckin mama
    dam i didnt know ur 4head was that big
    n e way fellas if ur not a thug find a lady who doesnt like thugs
    it is THAT simple
    this subject has become extremely over complicated to the point
    where ? is actually changing their personality
    i was one of them. till i said ? it imma be me
    and i realized ALOT of woman respected that
    make SOMEONE ELSE bow down to your standards
    not the other way around
    take notes young grasshoppers
    i know what im talking about

Hey QB!!! Yeah son, I got a 8 dome piece...my head is abnormally large and I just recently been able to come to grips with its size! lol..you should see the baby pics! wowwwwwww son, wowwwwww.
  • BackByDEMANDisCHINK
    edited January 2010
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    ? just want a real ? to call her own thats all... U aint gotta be a thug to be a real ? .. Aint that right Stank Chank. :-)

You already know baby! Thugs need not mafuckin apply...I aint been off that since 02'. How my girl treatin you? We gotta hit FB up so we can chat my ? ! You know I love for your drama!
  • DarkGable
    DarkGable Members Posts: 477
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Not essentially.

The only real difference between a man and a woman is their physical make-up and sex organs. The mental make-up is nearly the same.

You cannot be serious.

image-B322_4B5544CB.gif
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Hey QB!!! Yeah son, I got a 8 dome piece...my head is abnormally large and I just recently been able to come to grips with its size! lol..you should see the baby pics! wowwwwwww son, wowwwwww.

lmao u neva really know how big a chick
    4head is until she stop rockin the bang
    as soon as she stop everybody be like
    dammm her ? huge.. all shiny and ? lmao
    but ur ? aint huge tho real talk, its just 2 months preggo
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options

Sure. More power to you. But your relationship isn't the blueprint on how everything else goes.

I'm not confused about anything, fam.

Women in western culture are profoundly softer than women in other cultures. Why? Because they've been societally brought up to be that way.

Same with the "Alpha-Male" mentality. Western culture is the Only place where this isht exists so supremely, as if it has any sort of logical grounding.

Like I said, just because something is, doesn't mean it's how it should be. Especially if it's only that way because of societal manipulation.
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    edited January 2010
    Options
    yo dark gable thats a funny ass gif
    hahah saw that ? face lmao
  • BackByDEMANDisCHINK
    edited January 2010
    Options
    talked to my girl's grandmother the other day and we had a real heart to heart...

basiclly she ? with me really heavy and supports me and her grandaughter because i know how to be a man,

her problem with most relationships and new generations is that men don't want to be men anymore.. a lot of it is women stopping men from being men, and wanting to take the man's place in a relationship...

now she wasnt on no disrespectful ? , because her husband before he passed respected her very much and she respected him, but he was the man of the family and she allowed him to be such...

she was like flat out.. dudes today is soft, they're ? 's ...and a lot of women make them that way bcuz they won't let a man be a man, and a lot of men don't want to be men.....

just man up, put some bass in your voice, hold you ? when u talk, and stop whining about double standards.. treat a woman like a woman, if you take care of her, you shouldnt have many problems out of her....

and if she's not the type to appricate being treated like a lady....cut her loose, don't waste no time with her.. it's only oing to frustrate you, confuse you, and ? your views up even more....

but when you find a women, who appricates being treated like a lady....you'll be good....
    The realest ? said IN this thead...she knows what she's talking about.

And your girl is a lucky woman :)
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options
    You cannot be serious.

image-B322_4B5544CB.gif

Nice theatrics. But prove me wrong.

I've done my homework, fam. You're just going off of the brainwashed views of mainstream society.
  • DarkGable
    DarkGable Members Posts: 477
    edited January 2010
    Options

......................................LAMONT.gif
  • BackByDEMANDisCHINK
    edited January 2010
    Options
    lmao u neva really know how big a chick
    4head is until she stop rockin the bang
    as soon as she stop everybody be like
    dammm her ? huge.. all shiny and ? lmao
    but ur ? aint huge tho real talk, its just 2 months preggo

:'(

dats not nice QB!!!!

I'm with DarkG on this one...dude is WILD with that comment!!! lololololol....

I got you EmM
  • Dupac
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Sure. More power to you. But your relationship isn't the blueprint on how everything else goes.

I'm not confused about anything, fam.

Women in western culture are profoundly softer than women in other cultures. Why? Because they've been societally brought up to be that way.

Same with the "Alpha-Male" mentality. Western culture is the Only place where this isht exists so supremely, as if it has any sort of logical grounding.

Like I said, just because something is, doesn't mean it's how it should be. Especially if it's only that way because of societal manipulation.

ok good luck on finding that relationship where there are no double standards...

make ur woman go outside and shovel the snow after the blizzard and see how happy that home stays
  • BackByDEMANDisCHINK
    edited January 2010
    Options
    And the last sentence is why I ? wit EmM
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options

Of course she believes that. That's how it was in her time.

Talk to a a man from the 14th century and he's gonna swear on his life that candles are the best way to go if you need light.

things change.

All that "Be a Man" ? and having aggression be the foundation to that idea is old-fashioned.

Next you're gonna claim the "Testosterone" argument.

Testosterone isn't the cause of a man's behavior ::

"Contrary to what has been postulated in outdated studies and by certain sections of the media, aggressive behaviour is not typically seen in hypogonadal men who have their testosterone replaced adequately to the eugonadal/normal range. In fact, aggressive behaviour has been associated with hypogonadism and low testosterone levels and it would seem as though supraphysiological and low levels of testosterone and hypogonadism cause mood disorders and aggressive behaviour..."

It's science, fam.
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options

Is that all you can do, fam?

Post gifs.

Grow up.

You still haven't proven me wrong.
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ok good luck on finding that relationship where there are no double standards...

make ur woman go outside and shovel the snow after the blizzard and see how happy that home stays

We're not talking about physical labor, fam. I already said that.

We're talking about the difference between men and women that supposedly justify gender roles and double standards; That Don't Exist.

It's all a gimmick.
  • Maalik
    Maalik Members Posts: 3,629 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    I love allhiphop.com....the only place where ? lack reading comprehension. All they see is "BLACK WOMEN" and they automatically go into Bash Mode when that wasnt even the meaning for this thread. After a few days of thinking & seeing different things, I realized that most Women dont absolutely love thugs......its just these are the men coming at them. Nice guys be usually too scared to approach these women. For example.........Petey may think Nicki Minaj/Vida Guerra/Ester Baxter are some bad ? , but, if the only broad he can get is Rosie O'Donnell. It dont mean he wanted Rosie, it just means that the only ? he could get.

Every single day..........I see bad broads walking around the city & on campus & my two groups of friends approach the situation differently. My ? from back home in Philly, straight ? wolves, be like damn......that ? is bad & before they could finish that sentence be up on shawtys uretha. While my educated, nerdy ass ? at U of Maryland be like "that ? is bad".........then keep on walking & dont say nothing to her.

Im starting to think......man, its not these girls fault. They get lonely too. They want a man too. They want a relationship. And more than likely.....when you in a club setting, 98% of time, the Bad Boys are more prone to holla at the top notch women while the nerd ? be sitting on the wall.

So...........Retards.......this was never a Bash Thread. Just an observation.
  • Dupac
    edited January 2010
    Options
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Souljah aint lyin.. I got into it wit Kay yesterday cuz I was tellin her yesterday that as a husband.. I have the final say so in things.. Yea ima take her input.. But my word is FINAL.. She couldnt handle it.. Talkin about puttin her life in another persons hands.. LoL.. I laughed.

Ima Cot Damn man.. N if you my lady.. U gonna listen to me.. N trust my judgement PERIOD.. If u cant trust my judgement why u ? wit me?.. I can go on n on. But again Souljah aint lyin.. ? dont wanna step up n be real ? .. Gettin it confused with being a thug.. Being a thug aint got notin to do wit being a real ? ...

pretty much, me and my girl argue alot, we get into beefs and problems and i always let her speak her mind...and if i'm wrong i'll admit i'm wrong...but she doesn't want to "run" the relationship,
    i take care of what i'm supposed to take care of, and she's happy and plays her part accodingly...

it's not about "making" her do what i want her to all the time...it's about knowing how to respect and interact with each other...i know hoe to treat a woman, and she knows how to treat a man...the ? works
  • BackByDEMANDisCHINK
    edited January 2010
    Options
    We're not talking about physical labor, fam. I already said that.

We're talking about the difference between men and women that supposedly justify gender roles and double standards; That Don't Exist.

It's all a gimmick.
    Hows the relationship between you and your girl or wife?