Do Black Women truly want Bad Boys.....

Options

Comments

• QB - 2nd Edition
    QB - 2nd Edition Members Posts: 445
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Real Lady wrote: »
    oh no you can never go wrong being a realist. Putting yourself in a lil delusion, that you will be in a relationship and never experience trouble is the real problem. The objective of life is to LEARN the game. You can't learn with no mistakes.

i hear that. but if someone is always complaining about getting cheated on ( no saying you) if cheating is inevitable
    and someone is tired of it, the only thing i can think of is open relationships, or none at all
    that's why i said ppl usually have answers to their problems, they just dont want to use it

let me shut up now i kno u tired of me lol
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    longmeat wrote: »
    ? like you is why ? get killed. talkin bout you want a ? to protect them. i seen mad ? buck 50'd over a ? , get knocked out, get shot/shot at, etc. i don't give a ? who you are, i ain't fighting for a ? . if your ass ain't smart enough to not let a ? grab you without yelling, kicking, screaming, and scratching well dammit you deserve to get ? in the ass, have 2 put in your head, and dumped in a gutter you mangy ? .

example of a guy who prolly goes around bragging about how much he's not a thug..and then you wonder why real women don't pick you and why they picking the thugs. Because this is what the superior good guy thinks like inside, like a lunatic ? who is mentality imbalanced.

its all about your insides baby. These so called good men can't fool me with their suits and ties, I judge good by the INSIDE.
  • droc1985
    droc1985 Members Posts: 75
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ? like you is why ? get killed. talkin bout you want a ? to protect them. i seen mad ? buck 50'd over a ? , get knocked out, get shot/shot at, etc. i don't give a ? who you are, i ain't fighting for a ? . if your ass ain't smart enough to not let a ? grab you without yelling, kicking, screaming, and scratching well dammit you deserve to get ? in the ass, have 2 put in your head, and dumped in a gutter you mangy ? .

i ain't fighting for a ? ---Thats why women are attracted to bad boys they want someone that will protect them.
    So you telling me you would let another ? disrespect your woman? All women aren't hoe,? ,skanks and the(real ones) deserved to be protected.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    there's a clear difference between protecting your woman and tryna be Denzel in Training Day, pounding your chest and screaming "King Kong ain't got ? on me" when somebody comes at your girl
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    i hear that. but if someone is always complaining about getting cheated on ( no saying you) if cheating is inevitable
    and someone is tired of it, the only thing i can think of is open relationships, or none at all
    that's why i said ppl usually have answers to their problems, they just dont want to use it

let me shut up now i kno u tired of me lol

My relationships are possessive, so my problem wouldn't be cheating. The reason I got cheated on, is because he was being so possessive he assumed I cheated on him when I did not. I don't got that why can't I keep a man issues, or why do he cheat, it's a whole other ball park. & looking thru this thread you can put together how I get possessive men. I look for protective men, so I end up with over protective men. It's a long story.
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

hahahaha! I didn't want to be the one to say it, but he's dead on.

too many ? laying in a casket today cause of a female and her getting him into a similar situation

SMH @ a ? needing thug appeal just to keep a relationship going LOL
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    bad boys get the best years of their lives and the good guys let the ? up part of the deal,they end up fat,unattractive,? worn out,kids by multiple dudes she slept around with,baggage,mental and physical issues. damn where is the love?
  • BackByDEMANDisCHINK
    BackByDEMANDisCHINK Members Posts: 220
    edited January 2010
    Options
    BEAM wrote: »
    Truth. I'm not even gonna front, I can admit to this.

Being entirely real, I've let PLENTY of great girls slip away bedcause of my shyness.

I have regret syndrome sometimes too. lol Never again.

I've had it together for a while now though...
    Awwwwww thats so cute, but so sad :-(

Woman like confidence
    /thread
  • BackByDEMANDisCHINK
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Dead@ mangy....I cant stop laughing!!!!!
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited January 2010
    Options
    But some men are afraid of rejection, but I have learnt a long time ago that the worse she can say is no.
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    example of a guy who prolly goes around bragging about how much he's not a thug..and then you wonder why real women don't pick you and why they picking the thugs. Because this is what the superior good guy thinks like inside, like a lunatic ? who is mentality imbalanced.

its all about your insides baby. These so called good men can't fool me with their suits and ties, I judge good by the INSIDE.

the hell are you even talking about???
  • The_Introvert
    The_Introvert Members Posts: 796
    edited January 2010
    Options
    bad boys get the best years of their lives and the good guys let the ? up part of the deal,they end up fat,unattractive,? worn out,kids by multiple dudes she slept around with,baggage,mental and physical issues. damn where is the love?

You can use that to your advantage though, trust me. At that stage in your life its not about love. It was never about love with them when they were young and fly. There are women who cry themselves to sleep every night lonely over dumb ? they did in their youth. Take it how you want and run with it.
  • BackByDEMANDisCHINK
    edited January 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    But some men are afraid of rejection, but I have learnt a long time ago that the worse she can say is no.

Men should get over that by the time they turn 15....seriously
  • blackrain
    edited January 2010
    Options

why can't women get over it? Some women act like men are programmed to accept a certain amount of rejection in their lives..it trips me out when females say they dont approach guys cuz they're scared of rejection like men are genetically made to deal with being told "no" more than women lol
  • 5th Letter
    edited January 2010
    Options

True but some just cant take any rejection.
  • BackByDEMANDisCHINK
    edited January 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    why can't women get over it? Some women act like men are programmed to accept a certain amount of rejection in their lives..it trips me out when females say they dont approach guys cuz they're scared of rejection like men are genetically made to deal with being told "no" more than women lol

Truth, and I am def a female that DOES NOT approach men. I feel like its tacky...word, no ? . And I'm deathly afraid of rejection, I'd prolly die where I stood if a guy turned me down, even if they did it respectfully. I mean, I wouldnt go in a situation blind, I'd def know if he's with someone etc etc...but I just cant do it. Men need to start being MEN and approach a female if hes attracted to her.
  • 5th Letter
    edited January 2010
    Options
    Truth, and I am def a female that DOES NOT approach men. I feel like its tacky...word, no ? . And I'm deathly afraid of rejection, I'd prolly die where I stood if a guy turned me down, even if they did it respectfully. I mean, I wouldnt go in a situation blind, I'd def know if he's with someone etc etc...but I just cant do it. Men need to start being MEN and approach a female if hes attracted to her.

But some men are afraid for the reasons you put up. As for me I dont care, if she turns me down I shrug it off and keep it moving.

I think women are afraid of rejection because of their ego's and if a man is turning her down it can deflate her a lil bit.
  • BEAM
    BEAM Members Posts: 2,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options

What the hell are you even talking about?!
    I said it before, you kinda sorta sound like you have an inferiority complex. Seriously.
    You must have had a disastrous personal mishap for you to be so irrational.

Since when does being proud of having good morals and not getting into trouble qualify as a bad thing.
    Bragging about it outloud in an un-called-for fashion is indeed a bit much.

But simply being a good dude doesn't equate to thinking you're better. It also doesn't equate to thinking "like a lunatic ? who is mentality imbalanced".

You're confused.

Whoever screwed with your head should be found and stopped.

He was your issue, not all nice guys. Put things in perspective.
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options

Great point.
  • blackrain
    edited January 2010
    Options

would you consider somebody less than a man if they used your same reasons to not approach a woman? seems like you goin kinda hard in that last post cuz you see something you dont like about yourself in guys who are too "shy" or "scared" to talk to women...or maybe im just high and lookin too deep lol
  • Yung_Souf_Money
    Yung_Souf_Money Members Posts: 4,019 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2010
    Options
    why you think the crime rate is so high in the hood? of course they love badboys,they dont have any decent baby daddies.
  • QB - 2nd Edition
    QB - 2nd Edition Members Posts: 445
    edited January 2010
    Options
    ppl just need to let other ppl be ppl
    and let them do what they want
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options

So your fear is justification as to why females shouldn't have to approach males?
    And a males fear is him being soft?

GTFOH. That's a disgusting double-standard.

A woman can be afraid of another being and a man can't?
    We're all human. Fear of rejection is human.

*Females have the upper hand from the very beginning of any potential relationship simply because they have the comfort of not having to be uncomfortable.

The guy has to approach the girl.
    Then guy has to propose the date.
    Then the guy has to plan the date.
    Then the guy has to go pick a girl up.
    Then a guy has to pay for the date.
    If the guy gets to sleep with her, He has to be good at sex and she can just lay there and critique.

What the hell do you girls do again?

This isht has long since gotten out of hand...
  • BEAM
    edited January 2010
    Options
    would you consider somebody less than a man if they used your same reasons to not approach a woman? seems like you goin kinda hard in that last post cuz you see something you dont like about yourself in guys who are too "shy" or "scared" to talk to women...or maybe im just high and lookin too deep lol

Nope.
    You calling her on her isht.
    It's a double-standard.

Kepp going. lol
  • BackByDEMANDisCHINK
    edited January 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    But some men are afraid for the reasons you put up. As for me I dont care, if she turns me down I shrug it off and keep it moving.

I think women are afraid of rejection because of their ego's and if a man is turning her down it can deflate her a lil bit.

No, mine stem from something totally different than an ego problem. I applaud women who CAN see a man they want and approach him...that takes a lot. My cousin proposed to her husband...when she did it I looked at her like she stole money out my pocket...I was speechless.