Dexter - Season V

Options

Comments

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LOL they got us with that ? . I was like damn she is ? ' him. Good she ain't though.

Next week looks intense. I can't even imagine what might happen. That ? is ? everything up for Dex.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    LOL they got us with that ? . I was like damn she is ? ' him. Good she ain't though.

Next week looks intense. I can't even imagine what might happen. That ? is ? everything up for Dex.

yea I was glad she wast ? dude

I knew Julia Styles wasnt getting on that plane
  • VIBE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Well, I know it's already a written script but if they wouldn't have searched her she would've gotten on the plane. That brought her back to the "darkness" type thing, so she's going back to blast the dude. I just hope that the scenes are deceiving and Dex doesn't get caught up with his prey.
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Well, I know it's already a written script but if they wouldn't have searched her she would've gotten on the plane. That brought her back to the "darkness" type thing, so she's going back to blast the dude. I just hope that the scenes are deceiving and Dex doesn't get caught up with his prey.

IDK what Dex is going to do about this

Quinn is walking a thin line................
  • sdca
    sdca Members Posts: 290 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I like LaGuerta & Batista, just not in a relationship, it’s boring.
    Would’ve been waaaay more interesting if she had been cheating on him – for him
    ...lol

Lumen not leaving was kind of predictable though. No way was she gone just like that.
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2010
    Options
    sdca wrote: »
    I like LaGuerta & Batista, just not in a relationship, it’s boring.
    Would’ve been waaaay more interesting if she had been cheating on him – for him
    ...lol

Lumen not leaving was kind of predictable though. No way was she gone just like that.

yea I knew she wasnt leaving like that
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    What's Dexter's beef with Quinn? Dex doesn't know that Quinn has been looking in on him and he still can't be thinking about the money Quinn took last season.
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lion_heart wrote: »
    What's Dexter's beef with Quinn? Dex doesn't know that Quinn has been looking in on him and he still can't be thinking about the money Quinn took last season.

Nah Dexter knows Quinn is looking at him
  • VIBE
    edited October 2010
    Options

Dex just doesn't like Quinn, Quinn is a shady dude. I'm almost positive Dex knows that Quinn is up to something. Thing is, this chick Lumen has Dex lost. Dex isn't focusing too much right now so this season, at least next episode, it looks like he's getting caught up quite a bit.

I think this is Quinn's final season, Deb's gonna find out. I think La Guerrta will too and when she does she'll fire Quinn. I think either way, Quinn will be gone. Whether by accidental death like Dokes or just a drive out of Miami.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I wanna know when deb is gonna start getting suspicious of dex. There has already been some odd moments when she questioned dex a lil like "where u been?"
  • sdca
    sdca Members Posts: 290 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The trailer for the next ep, is hilarious w/ the guy hopping away wrapped in plastic! hahaha

I'm sure he'll be throwing out more lil hints like he did with mention to the gloves.
    Quinn shouldn't be investigating him in the first place.
  • VIBE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I wanna know when deb is gonna start getting suspicious of dex. There has already been some odd moments when she questioned dex a lil like "where u been?"

I feel Deb loves Dex too much to even turn him in or anything. If it came down to it, she'd help Dex out. Dex will have to come clean though, with everything about Harry and his whole past.

Deb and Dex will never separate. She'll be ? , hurt, hate him for a bit but she'll get over it and pop a beer with him.
  • VIBE
    edited October 2010
    Options
    sdca wrote: »
    The trailer for the next ep, is hilarious w/ the guy hopping away wrapped in plastic! hahaha

I'm sure he'll be throwing out more lil hints like he did with mention to the gloves.
    Quinn shouldn't be investigating him in the first place.

It's a little warm to be wearing gloves.

Quinn notices the little things, like when he asked Trinity's son about "Kyle Butler" and showed the picture he noticed the look on his face of 'recognition'.

Quinn is a pest and catches all those details.
  • Bcotton5
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I feel Deb loves Dex too much to even turn him in or anything. If it came down to it, she'd help Dex out. Dex will have to come clean though, with everything about Harry and his whole past.

Deb and Dex will never separate. She'll be ? , hurt, hate him for a bit but she'll get over it and pop a beer with him.

Yea I dont see Deb ever leaving Dex when she finds out, Im sure shes gonna find out
    It's a little warm to be wearing gloves.

Quinn notices the little things, like when he asked Trinity's son about "Kyle Butler" and showed the picture he noticed the look on his face of 'recognition'.

Quinn is a pest and catches all those details.

Quinn is so annoying lol
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Quinn stay winnin'. Snitchin' on a serial killer while ? his sister AND smashin' random hoes on the job? That's a win if I ever seen one.
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Last nights episode was CRAZY!...Dexter chasing that dude and then killing him while dragging him back into the building was a good scene.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    julia stiles ? sucks
  • TimroD
    TimroD Confirm Email Posts: 1,685 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol masuka is the goat
    funny muhfucca
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    julia styles has to be hands down the worst choice ever for lumen's character
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Last nights episode was CRAZY!...Dexter chasing that dude and then killing him while dragging him back into the building was a good scene.

lol Dexter was sloppy as hell right there.

lol @ Deb & Quinn "if this is gonna end bad tell me right now"
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    smh at quinn bagging broads left and right in the club and deb being forced to wacth it....and whos that spanish police officer on the case with deb..that bicth is bad, shorty was looking right dressed up for the club
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    smh at quinn bagging broads left and right in the club and deb being forced to wacth it....and whos that spanish police officer on the case with deb..that bicth is bad, shorty was looking right dressed up for the club

Dog, that new Detective bad as ? even before the club scene in this episode I been watching her lol
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

I think it's just because Quinn annoy's him. Back when Quinn took the money, Dexter didn't care, but Quinn kept following him around trying to talk to him because Quinn thought Dex was gonna snitch on him or something.

Quinn got annoyed that Dex was blowing him off, and kept picking at him.

So Dex was finally like "? this dude."
  • glowy
    glowy Members Posts: 3,995 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol Dexter was sloppy as hell right there.

lol @ Deb & Quinn "if this is gonna end bad tell me right now"
    gucci7383 wrote: »

To those wondering about her.

http://community.allhiphop.com/showthread.php?74117-April-Lee-Hernandez
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    TimroD wrote: »
    lol masuka is the goat
    funny muhfucca

LOL Masuka be on that ?