Comments

• Hip-Hop One
    Hip-Hop One Members Posts: 703 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    TimroD wrote: »
    lol masuka is the goat
    funny muhfucca

lmao at Dex's face when Masuka was providing the actions.

Dex is about to go crazy on the other guys.
  • sdca
    sdca Members Posts: 290 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    My favorite episode of the season, even though there were all kinds of things wrong with it lol.
    I hate being 'nit-picky', but that whole warehouse thing was pretty sloppy.

Masuka’s theory was hilarious, but really? They’re just gonna roll with that lol? Lumen’s ? using the phone SUPER loud, and blowing his cover. The guy running away wrapped in plastic doesn’t even yell for help while being chased....

I don’t want Dex to get caught, but the writers have seriously made it a lil too easy for him...
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    sdca wrote: »
    My favorite episode of the season, even though there were all kinds of things wrong with it lol.

Masuka’s theory was hilarious, but really? They’re just gonna roll with that lol? Lumen’s ? using the phone SUPER loud, and blowing his cover. The guy running away wrapped in plastic doesn’t even yell for help while being chased....

I don’t want Dex to get caught, but the writers have seriously made it a lil too easy for him...

Nah you keepin it one hundred.....co-sign.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

Yeah compared to the stuff from other seasons, he ties up loose ends way better and still make it seem like he narrowly escapes.

Julia Stiles needs to be killed off. She will ruin the ENTIRE SERIES, even the seasons she wasn't in. They could have picked so many better girls. And they make her from MPLS... ? A...
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Julia Stlies is okay but they could have used a better actress. Elizabeth Banks would have been a better blonde. Julia has that "i was ? look [? up, I know] but when she goes in to the angry mode about the ? she can't play the part well enough imo.
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ? they coulda used Elizabeth Berkely and it would still be better...
  • sdca
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ^^ lol

I don’t know what to think of Julia Styles. I think she is boring, maybe. I don’t hate her as much as everyone else though. I just don’t like seeing her on the show. I can deal with her character as Lumen, as long as she doesn’t become the next love interest or the next Miguel Prado.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I just watched this last episode (I record them & watch later)

This ? was ? bananas. Even though I know he always gets out of a knot I'm still ? going nuts that he'll get caught some how or what not. Lumen is a ? . Dexter is even more dumb. Harry warns him and he still goes and wants to ? up. The way that warehouse scene worked was nice but yes very sloppy. I can ignore that though because it was an intense episode. This guy Quinn has investigating Dex is gonna end up dead and he is starting to get me nervous. I don't want Dex to ever get caught and I don't think he will but ? I dunno lol.

Angel, that mother ? . Well the writers, they had me thinking he was about to bang a ? .

Masuka is that dude lol his humor and LAUGH keeps me rolling.

I think Dex is gonna end up with Lumen though, they gonna end up ? and being together and partners in crime I think. That's gonna suck. I don't like Julia playing in this.

I liked the title though, "Everything is IlLUMENated", nice spin on it.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ^^ lol

I don’t know what to think of Julia Styles. I think she is boring, maybe. I don’t hate her as much as everyone else though. I just don’t like seeing her on the show. I can deal with her character as Lumen, as long as she doesn’t become the next love interest or the next Miguel Prado.

Yea I think Dexter and Lumen gonna start ?
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If dexter ? Lumen I will quit watching the show.
  • sdca
    edited November 2010
    Options
    *spoiler

Well... Dex' just fell for Lumen. She met Harrison and everything. smh
    She will probably(hopefully) die by the end of this season.

Any thoughts on this Nanny?
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Good episode....I still can't figure out the Nanny.
  • clairvoyance
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Both dexter & walking dead is going down hill. Julia gets on my nerves with the "u dont get to tell me what to do" attitude. I understand she was ? but she should know by now dex has her best intrest.

That being said when is breakin bad coming back?
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Breaking Bad starts in like May

Yea Dexter fell for Lumen

I still dont know about the nanny, she's gonna do something important story wise
  • sdca
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Both dexter & walking dead is going down hill. Julia gets on my nerves with the "u dont get to tell me what to do" attitude. I understand she was ? but she should know by now dex has her best intrest.

She annoyed me more than ever in last night's ep with that 'attitude'. I don't like how Dexter end up 'needing' her help either, when he broke into Cole's house.
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options

You're buggin'. Dexter is ? on point and Walking Dead is just starting, its on the 2nd episode how the ? is it going down? ? is good IMO. Now they're busting outta the city. Dude better ? his friend too. ANyway, back to Dexter...

This episode I thought was good. I'm trying to pin point the nanny right now, something might be up. I hope Quinn backs off Dex now, even though it's that police ? that's been passed around, it looks like he'll back down.
  • sdca
    edited November 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    This episode I thought was good. I'm trying to pin point the nanny right now, something might be up. I hope Quinn backs off Dex now, even though it's that police ? that's been passed around, it looks like he'll back down.

I actually hope Quinn and Robocop start getting more into Dex’ business! Not that I want him to get caught, but I’m just reallllly interested in seeing how it plays out. They’ve been building this situation up, and I’ve been waiting for it!

I don’t think Quinn is gonna keep paying this guy for long though, so he might actually become a problem for Quinn.
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    yea I see the cop becoming a problem for Quinn more than Dexter, you see he tried to blackmail Quinn in the preview for next episode
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I think he settles with the nanny because she is what he "needs". Lumen is what he will want but i'm guessing she dies or becomes just like him like they are alluding to. She got hyped up during the break in, almost trying when he says "we". She clearly is going to get killed since she sitll is referred to as a guest star. The nanny probably wont become more important until after the next episode or two. maybe she starts questioning dexter or dexter starts letting his kid hang around lumen more and she gets sad. She will be important though. maybe she's debra's kin or even related to dexter or the girl he killed over seas?
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Cot damn LaGuerta is one cold ass ?
  • clairvoyance
    edited November 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    You're buggin'. Dexter is ? on point and Walking Dead is just starting, its on the 2nd episode how the ? is it going down? ? is good IMO. Now they're busting outta the city. Dude better ? his friend too. ANyway, back to Dexter...

Ok maybe I jumped the gun with dexter but I still stand by what I said about walking dead. Ive read the comics and right now it seems the show is really getting sidetracked from staying true to the comics with all these new characters and storylines. They could of just as easily shot that second ep with just rick and glenn. Heck they did it with the first ep and it was great. To each his own.
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Ok maybe I jumped the gun with dexter but I still stand by what I said about walking dead. Ive read the comics and right now it seems the show is really getting sidetracked from staying true to the comics with all these new characters and storylines. They could of just as easily shot that second ep with just rick and glenn. Heck they did it with the first ep and it was great. To each his own.

I never read the comics for the WD so I wouldn't know, maybe you're right. But I enjoy it so far, it isn't too bad. It hasn't "pulled me in" just yet.
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Dex is getting pretty sloppy, you mean to tell he couldnt tell if that cop was following him out to his boat at night time?

That cop is gonna have to get killed

I dont know if Dex and Lumen relationship is gonna be romantic or just what they're doing now
  • sdca
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ^^ Yeah, Idk… Dexter should’ve been onto that a long time ago! And where is Harry?

I don’t get Lumen. She just wanders around the hotel lobby & stops to watch Dex on the screen. I'm surprised the neighbor who hit on Rita, hasn’t noticed those 2 coming in & out of the house all day. Who do you think is @ the door from the previews of the next ep?
  • Will Munny
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Well... looks like Lumen is going to be a long term fixture in the show.

I officially quit watching. ? Julia Stiles, ? this whole season.