Dexter - Season V

Options

Comments

• Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    They made Rita an annoying character too before they killed her off, she was interfering with everything Dexter wanted to do.
  • sdca
    sdca Members Posts: 290 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i think that's what'll happen wit fuentes situation, don't see them leaving loose ends like that.

i watched the preview for the next episode, dex finds out someone's been taping him. i liked this season, but michael c hall is such a pleasure to watch, and julia is starting to grow on me.

was i the only one who was shocked when i realized the emily birch chick was workin wit jordan. and what is jordan's deal, something is really off about him

MCH is amazing! The dialogue this season has been cheesy, but he still delivers! lol
    Julia is alright. She's a lil annoying on this show... "I was just a number to them" - duh!

Anyway lol..
    The scene with Emily and Jordan was disturbing, I don't know what to think actually. Is it 'too much' to assume, that Emily actually has Jordan Brainwashed lol? He just seemed a lil different w/ her. I need to watch that scene again.

I love all the villains on this show...Liddy and Jordan Chase are awesome! He is kinda like a Jim Jones type...
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i think that's what'll happen wit fuentes situation, don't see them leaving loose ends like that.

i watched the preview for the next episode, dex finds out someone's been taping him. i liked this season, but michael c hall is such a pleasure to watch, and julia is starting to grow on me.

was i the only one who was shocked when i realized the emily birch chick was workin wit jordan. and what is jordan's deal, something is really off about him
    lol what gave it away?? the fact that dude likes to watch girls get tortured and ? ?
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol, i know. i was referring when the emily chick tried to touch his arm. i'm wondering what made him like that

being a fat kid

being fat and young can turn you into a ?
  • Tha Killa
    Tha Killa Members Posts: 4,451 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol, u are so mean.

how in the hell did quinn and deb not hear anything next door? also what the hell is wrong wit deb, why on earth did she even start ? quinn in the first place. off top she knew he was into some dirt cuz of yuki, he almost got anton killed, his g/f killed lundy and now he's investigating dex. and why didn't she tell dexter about quinn? last 2 episodes of the season are always my favs

No he's not. He's just speaking from experience.
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    how in the hell did quinn and deb not hear anything next door?

U act like they were cutting him up with a chainsaw,plus he was gagged.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Tha Killer wrote: »
    No he's not. He's just speaking from experience.

firing shots, are we???
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Good Episode....Only 1 left and I still can't tell how it's gonna end...I gotta fellin Lumens gonna die...and Dexter killing that old cop may come back to haunt him.
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Good Episode....Only 1 left and I still can't tell how it's gonna end...I gotta fellin Lumens gonna die...and Dexter killing that old cop may come back to haunt him.

smh T DEXTER KILLING ROBOCOP WITH THE DAGGER TO THE HEART
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options

That's right. But the previews for next episodes are always misleading. I've learned not to take 'em at face value and trip on 'em. I don't think killing the cop will come back to Dexter. I'm not sure how that would play out though. As for Jordan, Dexter and Lumen. That ? right there, I have an idea but I'm not sure how it would work. Seems like Deb catches Dexter, but like I said usually its misleading.
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Looks like Deb is gonna find them .

Quinn def knows Dexter killed Liddy

Dexter and Lumen need to get some new boots
  • clairvoyance
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I think its deb catchin lumen with the glove & knife not dex.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Does anyonen feel like the preview gave away too much?
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Does anyonen feel like the preview gave away too much?

Like Vibe said, the previews are misleading, whatever it looks it happens probably isnt gonna happen
  • VIBE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Anyone think that Liddy's death MIGHT get put on Quinn? The blood drop on Quinn's shoes plus the last phone call was in that area, to Liddy's phone? I dunno...
  • CaliGuerillaBlazin
    CaliGuerillaBlazin Members Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I kinda hate Lumen now, I want to see her die or go to prison, Rita was way sexier.

Dexter simping for the ? .

This series has always been able to surprise me so ill be interested as to what happens at the end.
  • Blue Virgo
    Blue Virgo Members Posts: 7,092 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Dang, can't believe I haven't been checking for this thread.
    I LOVE Dexter--it's an amazing show.

I'm so excited for the finale!!!

I love Dexter and Lumen together--it's nice that Dex finally has someone that he can completely be himself with.
    Liddy was hilarious--I enjoyed his character--but he was about to turn my Dex in...can't have that.

WTF is wrong with that chick that Jordan/Eugene and his boys ? back in the day?
    She is truly sad and pathetic...
  • Bcotton5
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I kinda hate Lumen now, I want to see her die or go to prison, Rita was way sexier.

Dexter simping for the ? .

This series has always been able to surprise me so ill be interested as to what happens at the end.

Rita was annoying as hell
  • shizza
    shizza Members Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Somebody is definetly gonna die tonite
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    The season finale was kinda disappointing...It had its moments but I dunno.
  • sdca
    sdca Members Posts: 290 ✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    I can't believe that was our finale! Nothing was even accomplished.
    I could watch the entire series, skip Season 5 and not even know it.

Deb finding Dexter behind the plastic sheet would’ve been an epic moment in television lol.
    Seriously, that was the perfect way for her to find out.

And Lumen basically used Dexter! He should’ve gone straight for his tools!!!!!!!!
    I really felt bad for him in that scene.
  • clairvoyance
    edited December 2010
    Options
    sdca wrote: »
    I can't believe that was our finale! Nothing was even accomplished.
    I could watch the entire series, skip Season 5 and not even know it.

Deb finding Dexter behind the plastic sheet would’ve been an epic moment in television lol.
    Seriously, that was the perfect way for her to find out.

And Lumen basically used Dexter! He should’ve gone straight for his tools!!!!!!!!
    I really felt bad for him in that scene.

c/s everything......dex looked like he was gonna ? lumen for a sec. But to be realistic I see lumens point its hard for someone normal to live with a killer despite his somewhat justifiable intentions...

Well at least now I can cancel showtime.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
  • VIBE
    edited December 2010
    Options
    Damn.

It wasn't an epic season but it was summed up nicely. Thing is, you could see it all coming. After they killed Jordan I thought right then and there she was using him. I guess she wasn't but sorta was. She did feel for Dex but damn, they gotta lay off the woman for Dex ? ain't workin' and we know the outcome. I knew Dex was gonna cover for Quinn, but ? , Quinn still thinks he killed Rita. I was on edge when Deb had Lumen and Dex at gun point, I like how they made you think but then played it off well.

Deb summed up the whole season with her last little speech with Dex, she said something like, "you think you know someone and yet you don't". That spoke for Dex, Lumen, Deb, Quinn and Liddy in it's own little way.
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2010
    Options
    wait a minute.didnt one of the spanish brothers that shot the ? in the club get away