Dexter - Season V

Options

Comments

• ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i think quinn will ? liddy and try his best to stay with deb. Quinn has been his most interesting as a desperate man trying to be right even if he's actually more right by being an ? . liddy is playing the underrated villain to the tee with his robocop ass. Lumen probably will die and dexter slowly regresses even further.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Nah I got all that but how can Jordan suspect Dex? The locker could been bumped open or just didn't shut to his knowledge. Also that vial of blood could've easily been mishandled and slightly opened. I know it's just a show but ? does point to Dex necessarily. ? just happens, even though we know Dex did do it.

Also how does he know it's Lumen? He can't know by voiced, he called knowing it was her beforehand so has to be this next episode h finds out. He says the "tick tick" line because he knows it's Lumen.

Question is how does he know it's Lumen beforehand and why does he suspect Dex. He hasn't been shady IMO. *shrugs* I'm too into Dexter lol

Didnt Jordan see Dex at the Police Department when he went in for questioning?
  • gucci7383
    gucci7383 Members Posts: 3,093 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    smh at robocop planting the bug in dexter house and setting quinn up for a doakes like ending....and my ? dexter giving lumen the bang bang boggie....
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol @ Dexter face when he gave her the gloves, he fell in love when she tried em on

lol @ Lumen coming out dressed exactly like him.

I kinda hope it works out for them, but I know things never end good for Dexter.

If Deb find out about Lumen 1st I bet she let her go free.
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    wtf is going on with Emily Birch and Jordan Chase?
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
  • ysl313
    edited November 2010
    Options
    wtf is going on with Emily Birch and Jordan Chase?

victim - attacker relationship. ever heard of stockholm syndrome?
  • gucci7383
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i think bthe bigger story is whats going on with robocop planting secret wires in dexters crib..he's finding out a lil to much about lumen and dexter..? gotta go B
  • ysl313
    edited November 2010
    Options
    gucci7383 wrote: »
    i think bthe bigger story is whats going on with robocop planting secret wires in dexters crib..he's finding out a lil to much about lumen and dexter..? gotta go B

i see one of two ways this goes down

lumen gets killed/goes to jail and all the evidence ends up on her with liddy going to jail/getting killed by dexter

lumen lives, liddy gets beaten/killed by quin or dexter and everything poitns to chase who dies

i think they have been building the season well and probably will have to ? liddy the next epiisode because chase clearly is the big seaosn finale fish. only thing holding back this seaosn with the last one is hat they built up the trinity killer perfectly in every single episode where as this season's big fish, jordan chase, has only been shown as a true monster for a hand ful of episodes. if they had been showing the human side of jordan chase more and more besides a few tapes int he beginning it'd probably have been mroe exciting. the best thing they have done this seaosn is show dexter mourn with lumen and deb/quinns relationship. sexy ass laguerta and that ? Tista have been meh this season. we need more of that latin cop though with her short fine ass
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    If Lumen gets caught by herself, I think she'll get off. Deb and everybody will sympathize with her.

Liddy gotta die, it dont matter who kills him but I think its gonna be Dexter or Quinn.

It'll prolly end up being a cliffhanger that wont be resolved until next season though
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    In the beginning, when the baby sitter is taking Harrison, she says "don't worry, he is safe with me" or something to that affect. I'm not sure if she is legit or not. I feel like she's the throw off and keeps us at the "is she or isn't she" type character. I hope nothing happens...

As for Jordan, I don't think Jordan dies, I think he'll remain alive but then some how a suspect in the deaths of all the guys. I just can't see them just all disappearing. ? has happened to that department too much. All their suspects have disappeared, so I think this could very well be placed on Jordan some how some way.

I loved the Lumen/Dexter scene where she receives her gloves and dresses the "? " part. I think it could work with her and Dex. She sees him for Dexter, not a monster. She's becoming like him, getting that satisfaction of the "dark passenger". I knew at ? scene, when she kills dude that she was gonna get down with Dex. She felt released.

I loved this episode, that damn ? scene had me tense though. I thought they were in the house when Deb and Quinn arrived. I don't know why my ? thinks these things, because I know in the back of my mind they're else where. It should've been obvious when they panned over that 'for sale' house.

Liddy, this muthafucka kills me. I can't stand him and he (so far) is the only one in the police department that truly knows how Dex is for a fact, a murder. Dokes wasn't quite "sure", he just knew some fishy ? was up. Liddy has to for sure die and I don't believe it will be by Dexter or Lumen. More so Quinn, possibly Deb. Deb is showing more of that vengeance side due to the 'barrel girls' case.

AND we all know Emily Birch dies next episode or in the season finale.

Good season so far, went from an unraveling world of Dexter to being patched up due to love overall. Love between Dex and Lumen and love between Deb and Quinn that kept Dex safe.
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol yea I still think something might be up with the babysitter
  • ysl313
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i think liddy becomes the "vigilante"

liddy and jordan will die and emily birch will beocme the victim/vigilante deb is looking for. lumen/dex get jordan, quinn handles lidy, emily birch goes to jail
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Man I just seen one episode from season 3 of breaking bad & it was better than this entire season of dexter.
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Man I just seen one episode from season 3 of breaking bad & it was better than this entire season of dexter.

lol I try not to bring Breaking Bad into other threads because it can derail it easily, its funny because season 3 was the "worst" season so far of Breaking Bad
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ysl313 wrote: »
    i think liddy becomes the "vigilante"

liddy and jordan will die and emily birch will beocme the victim/vigilante deb is looking for. lumen/dex get jordan, quinn handles lidy, emily birch goes to jail

hmmm sounds good, place it on Emily... yeah we will see. I'm ? thrown for a loop because I feel like it can go 3 or 4 ways.
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Liddy, this muthafucka kills me. I can't stand him and he (so far) is the only one in the police department that truly knows how Dex is for a fact, a murder. Dokes wasn't quite "sure", he just knew some fishy ? was up. Liddy has to for sure die and I don't believe it will be by Dexter or Lumen. More so Quinn, possibly Deb. Deb is showing more of that vengeance side due to the 'barrel girls' case.

Just wanted to say though, to clarify, Liddy thinks Dex (possibly Lumen) murdered Rita.
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Just wanted to say though, to clarify, Liddy thinks Dex (possibly Lumen) murdered Rita.

Yea he doesnt know that they murdering bad guys, he thinks they killed Rita
  • gucci7383
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i think the part that none is talking bout, is didnt one of the spanish guys they were staking out in the club get away
  • VIBE
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i think the part that none is talking bout, is didnt one of the spanish guys they were staking out in the club get away

Because it's not apart of the Dexter storyline, it's just a side story line for Debra and the team. I mean come on, they have to have something. It was the fall out of Batista and LaGuerta and LaGuerta pinning all the ? that happened on Deb.
  • gucci7383
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Because it's not apart of the Dexter storyline, it's just a side story line for Debra and the team. I mean come on, they have to have something. It was the fall out of Batista and LaGuerta and LaGuerta pinning all the ? that happened on Deb.

so one of them spanish dudes that was chopping heads of is still on the run?
  • clairvoyance
    clairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lol I try not to bring Breaking Bad into other threads because it can derail it easily, its funny because season 3 was the "worst" season so far of Breaking Bad

Well I havnt seen season 3 in its entirety im catchin up cause I didnt have cable when it was out which sucked. But I try not to bring B.b. up either out of respect to this thread. Its funny u should say that as well being this season of dex seems to be the worst imo. I dont know B.b. Season 3 seems to be tough thus far,tucos cousins (twins) are no joke. Only thing thats really holdin my attention this season is robocops/murphy's character. Im more so intrested in seeing where that story is heading rather than lumen's. I just wish they hurry up and get to the last ep, I cant get into this ? & torture. And all that "tick tick" is corny,these villains dont hold up this time around.
  • sdca
    sdca Members Posts: 290 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

Yeah! The other Fuentes brother is still out there..

It’s weird that there has been no mention of him on the show (unless I’m mistaken). I think they wanted us to forget about him, so when/if he comes back, his ? would be a big shock! I would say he’d go for Deb, because she killed his brother, but she is too important to the show. Maybe this is the end for LaGuerta?
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    sdca wrote: »
    Yeah! The other Fuentes brother is still out there..

It’s weird that there has been no mention of him on the show (unless I’m mistaken). I think they wanted us to forget about him, so when/if he comes back, his ? would be a big shock! I would say he’d go for Deb, because she killed his brother, but she is too important to the show. Maybe this is the end for LaGuerta?

lol yea LaGuerta is definitely a candidate for getting killed, they been making her look like a ? all season.
  • sdca
    sdca Members Posts: 290 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    ^^ lol yeah, I like ? LaGuerta, but her character is unlikeable more than ever.
    Even nice guy Batista is sick of her. also.......

**BOOK SPOILER**

LaGuerta wasn't supposed to live this long. In the books, she died a long time ago.