Dexter - Season V

Options

Comments

• sdca
    sdca Members Posts: 290 ✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Will Munny wrote: »
    Well... looks like Lumen is going to be a long term fixture in the show.

I officially quit watching. ? Julia Stiles, ? this whole season.

lmao wow! I feel you though, I was able to tolerate her before...
    But, I was hoping she would go around the world with her ex fiancé.

Lumen will somehow suffer the consequences of being involved in Dex life.
    Lila, Prado… ‘There’s sheets of plastic in her future’
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I thought last episode was really good..and this is season is truly shaping up to be good...Julia Stiles isn't ruining it for me like some of yous in here.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    yeah, i don't really like her, but the rest of the show is going pretty well, she not ruining it for me. damn tho, every time i think la guerta is actually becoming a decent human-being she shows her true colours

Yea she did Deb ? , Im glad Batista sticking up for her, I dont know if they marriage is gonna make it
  • sdca
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Laguerta is a better character when she is mean. It makes things in the office more interesting.
    Besides, this is a perfect opportunity for Captain Matthews to shut her down…again.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    i wanna see dex and quinn go at it.....quinn been waiting to kick dexters ass
  • lion_heart
    lion_heart Members Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Cot damn Robocop looks old as ?
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    lion_heart wrote: »

???????????
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options

That old ass dude that's spying on Dexter played Robocop? Damn...
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited November 2010
    Options

thats beacuse his 63 is old espically if your under 20
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options

Didnt even know that was robocop lol
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    GREAT episode, Dexter beating that dudes ass was great....This season really has been a good one...only 3 episodes left and theres no telling how it's really gonna end..I love it.
  • lion_heart
    edited November 2010
    Options
    dholt23 wrote: »
    thats beacuse his 63 is old espically if your under 20

Im 32 and he didnt age well at all.
  • sdca
    edited November 2010
    Options
    GREAT episode, Dexter beating that dudes ass was great....This season really has been a good one...only 3 episodes left and theres no telling how it's really gonna end..I love it.

I know! As soon as Dex got out his car, I thought he was gonna have his needle in hand, but the beating was so much better...especially with the commentary!
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Great episode next week looks crazy, robocop knows everything he gotta go lol,

I think Lumen is gonna get caught by herself somehow
  • lion_heart
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Anyone know who was ? the DNA report? I don't remember her.
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Anyone know who was ? the DNA report? I don't remember her.

I dont think she's been introduced yet
  • lion_heart
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I dont think she's been introduced yet

Alright thanks
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    in the preview for the next episode it said she was boyd, jordan and them's first victim. i'm trying to think, was that the first time dexter said *i love you* to anyone (when he said it to astor), i think it was. that was so sweet

Oh so she was a victim? is she dead or alive still? I guess Jordan keeps trophies too
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    I missed the last two episodes and finally watched them, I'm about dead already. I was on edge with these last two episodes and now with Liddy knowing everything there is to know about Dexter it's gonna be some ? up ? .

So far I like everything I'm seeing now. Lumen isn't too bad, she's catching on as a character now and not some sob ? story. Liddy's gonna get it, by whom though? Also, how the hell does Jordan know all this? I'm not seeing how he knows, how did he know Dex did something to his blood vial and not it 'accidentally' opened or something?

That chick's DNA, Emily, she survived but how and why?

I feel like the Dexter series was a ball of string, now it's all coming apart. Secrets being exposed, emotions coming out of Dex, etc. ? is getting crazy, I'm nervous as ? now. LOL
  • Bcotton5
    edited November 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    I missed the last two episodes and finally watched them, I'm about dead already. I was on edge with these last two episodes and now with Liddy knowing everything there is to know about Dexter it's gonna be some ? up ? .

So far I like everything I'm seeing now. Lumen isn't too bad, she's catching on as a character now and not some sob ? story. Liddy's gonna get it, by whom though? Also, how the hell does Jordan know all this? I'm not seeing how he knows, how did he know Dex did something to his blood vial and not it 'accidentally' opened or something?

That chick's DNA, Emily, she survived but how and why?

I feel like the Dexter series was a ball of string, now it's all coming apart. Secrets being exposed, emotions coming out of Dex, etc. ? is getting crazy, I'm nervous as ? now. LOL

I think Lumen is gonna end up dying or getting caught, everyone that gets close to Dex dies at the end.
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Dexter is a truely disturbed, good , kind-hearted person, WTF??????????????
  • -JB-
    -JB- Banned Users Posts: 2,719
    edited November 2010
    Options
    Tiffy you like Dexter too
    >???????????????????
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    after jordan got out of the shower he noticed his locker door was ajar and when he picked up his necklace it left some blood on his finger (from the hole left there by dexter's needle). and then he called dex's house and lumen answered. i'm really most interested in what's gonna happen wit the quinn situation

Nah I got all that but how can Jordan suspect Dex? The locker could been bumped open or just didn't shut to his knowledge. Also that vial of blood could've easily been mishandled and slightly opened. I know it's just a show but ? does point to Dex necessarily. ? just happens, even though we know Dex did do it.

Also how does he know it's Lumen? He can't know by voiced, he called knowing it was her beforehand so has to be this next episode h finds out. He says the "tick tick" line because he knows it's Lumen.

Question is how does he know it's Lumen beforehand and why does he suspect Dex. He hasn't been shady IMO. *shrugs* I'm too into Dexter lol
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    after jordan got out of the shower he noticed his locker door was ajar and when he picked up his necklace it left some blood on his finger (from the hole left there by dexter's needle). and then he called dex's house and lumen answered. i'm really most interested in what's gonna happen wit the quinn situation
    I have a feeling Quinn is going to find out more than he wants to know but keep his mouth shut to stay with DEB. Or drop a bombshell on her ass.

But the last person who found out about DEX ended up getting blown to bits lol Shout out to DOAX lol
    Nah I got all that but how can Jordan suspect Dex?
    Who else could it be?

and...IT'S T.V. lol
  • ysl313
    ysl313 Members Posts: 9,866 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2010
    Options
    VIBE86 wrote: »
    Nah I got all that but how can Jordan suspect Dex? The locker could been bumped open or just didn't shut to his knowledge. Also that vial of blood could've easily been mishandled and slightly opened. I know it's just a show but ? does point to Dex necessarily. ? just happens, even though we know Dex did do it.

Also how does he know it's Lumen? He can't know by voiced, he called knowing it was her beforehand so has to be this next episode h finds out. He says the "tick tick" line because he knows it's Lumen.

Question is how does he know it's Lumen beforehand and why does he suspect Dex. He hasn't been shady IMO. *shrugs* I'm too into Dexter lol

if you saw the episode where lumen shot dude, remember dude makes a call saying the crazy ? got loose and she had someone with him. jordan calls dexter's phone and hear slumens voice and pieces ? together...