• Focal Point
    Focal Point Members Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    these folks is bullshittin!
    actin like, "oh he broke the hearts of this many fans and blah blah blah"
    sure, that's the major reason
    but another part of the ? has to be because it was a black man that did it
    let larry bird had done that ? and said he was leavin the celtics to go to the lakers
    they wouldn't have been burning his ? jerseys
    the owner of the celtics wouldn't have wrote no letter talkin bout bird gave up on them in playoffs
    these ? better quit actin like racism is a thing of the past
    Dog the Celtics fans would have murdered him before he made it to his car to get to the plane
  • Focal Point
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I don't understand how folks don't add 1+1... it's the not him leaving part that folks were upset about, it's how he did it, Cleveland's suicide rate sky rocketed that night along with terroristic threats to a single former Cavs player... hell Noah isn't hated as bad as LeBron is in Cleveland
  • Focal Point
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I wish I could find the interview with the fat black ? spazz'n
  • dholt23
    dholt23 Members Posts: 839
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i think the caves owner baskily called him a ****** in the long ass statment he put out after he made the decsion, but leborn and dewade deciding this ? a long ass time ago these brothers new what they were doing, they prbally thought about this ? in 2003
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dholt23 wrote: »
    i think the caves owner baskily called him a ****** in the long ass statment he put out after he made the decsion, but leborn and dewade deciding this ? a long ass time ago these brothers new what they were doing, they prbally thought about this ? in 2003

i dont know why nobody EVER brings that up. It was PLANNED. when they all signed that SAME type of contract. but the meejeeyah dont mention it because they never spoke on it when it was right in everyone's faces.

think about it "carmelo" signed a different deal and he was a rookie with them.
  • Ekscape
    Ekscape Members Posts: 1,842
    edited October 2010
    Options
    don't be naive of course race was some part of the backlash
  • dholt23
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i dont know why nobody EVER brings that up. It was PLANNED. when they all signed that SAME type of contract. but the meejeeyah dont mention it because they never spoke on it when it was right in everyone's faces.

think about it "carmelo" signed a different deal and he was a rookie with them.

yup and now carmelo is all but hurt cuz he's on the nuggets which is like the warriors but better players a lot of scoring and no defensive, dude should just wait one more season and go the knicks: not to metion wade and lebron played that ? off talking about they couldn't see themself's playing togther, cuz they both always have the ball, ?
  • Yungin T. Jeezie
    Yungin T. Jeezie Members Posts: 2,362 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    I hate Lebron and Im black

cosign.................Queen James :-/

Lebron aint the king, he the lil messenger boy, that read the message to the king off paper
  • BootyButterPi
    edited October 2010
    Options
    yup and now carmelo is all but hurt cuz he's on the nuggets which is like the warriors but better players a lot of scoring and no defensive, dude should just wait one more season and go the knicks: not to metion wade and lebron played that ? off talking about they couldn't see themself's playing togther, cuz they both always have the ball, ?

This is the thing with Melo, he was trying to show that he wasnt like them dudes. like how Kevin Durant is doing now. Melo is paying for it now because he is in a situation that Bosh, Wade, and he-who-name-i-do-not-speak would have been in if they signed the deal Melo did. this a new day and age. ? loyalty right? this aint the streets. this a business. and unless white folks go back to bussin heads and breakin knee's, ? only gonna get worse.
  • dholt23
    edited October 2010
    Options
    This is the thing with Melo, he was trying to show that he wasnt like them dudes. like how Kevin Durant is doing now. Melo is paying for it now because he is in a situation that Bosh, Wade, and he-who-name-i-do-not-speak would have been in if they signed the deal Melo did. this a new day and age. ? loyalty right? this aint the streets. this a business. and unless white folks go back to bussin heads and breakin knee's, ? only gonna get worse.

the thuder got a good core of young players not to metion KD is on 21 he's a monster; david stern is going switich this ? up pretty soon somehow some way, cuz right now players got a lot of power
  • BootyButterPi
    edited October 2010
    Options
    the thuder got a good core of young players not to metion KD is on 21 he's a monster; david stern is going switich this ? up pretty soon somehow some way, cuz right now players got a lot of power

Im just sayin, what KD is putting out there is, he is all for the team who drafted him (well, the organization, the team moved) and he wants to help build and get better. Thats what i never heard from the guy of akron. Thats why i never could really "get on board" with him playing for the cavs. it was real disrepectful to root for the yankee's at jacobs field. it was wrong to be on the cowboys sideline when they came to browns statium. like i said, i loved the nba and would never root for other teams over cleveland.

Once he got drafted, i went to only 2 cavs games. his rookie season. no. i went to 3. at was at the boston game when ricky davis came back after getting traded, i went to a knicks game when they had penny, and the last game of the season when we played the bucks. before that, i went to TONS. i didnt even watch the whole cavaliers seasons no more. and im not even talkin ? , im for real.

being from here, i seen some ? . i was at the game at cleveland state when s.v.s.m played Oakhill. I was there. all that media coverage. on every news station at night. he was really showing out that night.

I was at the all-american 3 pointer/slam dunk contest. he did a move that really rubbed me the wrong way. when his name was called as one of the contestants, he never looked at the audience, but put up his hand to us and gestured that they should be louder, in a cocky way. he never look up.

and truth be told, J.R Giddens should have won but he hurt his foot.

im glad its all over. Now i can be a fan of the nba again. he was just somebody who could help give the city the long wanted championship. since he didnt do it, it was all for nothing.
  • jay83
    jay83 Members Posts: 5,490 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If anybody needs to scream racism its Donovan Mcnabb.

Dude got booed on draft day, took his team to 5 NFC championships, and still gets ? on. I even read an article where fans didnt like him because he smiled too much. really?

Lebron james gets hated on because of how he left, and hes the only thing Cleveland has to keep its economy alive. Black folks need to stop defending these below average quarterbacks, *coughs* (vince Young, tavers jackson) and idiot athletes who do dumb ? and cry racism. There is racism in professional sports. And of course in the NBA as well. White people want to see there own race on the court just like blacks want to see there own as well.

I was watching some obscure boxing match and it was a black guy against a Mexican. Naturally i pulled for the black guy and my friend (who is Mexican) pulled for the Mexican guy. So its natural to pull for your own. But I dont feel sorry for any multimillionaire athlete. The minute these athletes signed that contract, they accepted all the ? that comes with being a professional athlete. Racism, being a "slave" to owners, bad media press. So if they dont like it, just quit and take a regular job. problem solved.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Hell yeah...tell these crackas to stop fronting. Everything in America comes down to race no matter how much many will try to deny it.
  • bless the child
    bless the child Members Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Miami6 wrote: »
    Lebron escaped the plantation...thats why they mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah he ran from one plantation to another.
  • Topps
    Topps Members Posts: 447
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Bottom Line....Homie made a ? up business move....ans the more he talk about it...the more he looks stupid about it.....just shut up and do what you do best....PLAY BALL!!

You shut the ? up you dumb ? . And suck a ? while you at it ? .
  • BootyButterPi
    edited October 2010
    Options
    jay83 wrote: »
    If anybody needs to scream racism its Donovan Mcnabb.

Dude got booed on draft day, took his team to 5 NFC championships, and still gets ? on. I even read an article where fans didnt like him because he smiled too much. really?

Lebron james gets hated on because of how he left, and hes the only thing Cleveland has to keep its economy alive. Black folks need to stop defending these below average quarterbacks, *coughs* (vince Young, tavers jackson) and idiot athletes who do dumb ? and cry racism. There is racism in professional sports. And of course in the NBA as well. White people want to see there own race on the court just like blacks want to see there own as well.

I was watching some obscure boxing match and it was a black guy against a Mexican. Naturally i pulled for the black guy and my friend (who is Mexican) pulled for the Mexican guy. So its natural to pull for your own. But I dont feel sorry for any multimillionaire athlete. The minute these athletes signed that contract, they accepted all the ? that comes with being a professional athlete. Racism, being a "slave" to owners, bad media press. So if they dont like it, just quit and take a regular job. problem solved.

i was in the air force when the browns drafted tim couch when they could have picked mcnabb. yes. that was racism.

i spoke eariler about being at the mcdonalds all-american high school 3 point/slam dunk contest. and tim couch showed up. he had to sit at the top of the bleachers when michael vick was a judge. i was like WTF????

but as he walk up the bleachers, people were getting his autograph and some ? gone yell out " why yall gettin his autogragh? that ? aint worth nothin!!!!"

he just looked up, Shook his head, and continued signing and steppin.

i
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i was in the air force when the browns drafted tim couch when they could have picked mcnabb. yes. that was racism.

i spoke eariler about being at the mcdonalds all-american high school 3 point/slam dunk contest. and tim couch showed up. he had to sit at the top of the bleachers when michael vick was a judge. i was like WTF????

but as he walk up the bleachers, people were getting his autograph and some ? gone yell out " why yall gettin his autogragh? that ? aint worth nothin!!!!"

he just looked up, Shook his head, and continued signing and steppin.

i

lol dude, what the ? is your name about? that ? is ? as hell bruh, ? butter?
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You had a TV special to ? it up just to say you're leaving a team that's been building around you for years, and a city that's depending on you financially.

If being a ? is a race thing, then it's a race thing.
  • BootyButterPi
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol dude, what the ? is your name about? that ? is ? as hell bruh, ? butter?

dude, my name has been addressed many times. i even had a callout thread that a ? from pissburgh pa made. He tried to say that i was ? and posted on ? messageboards. typical right?

anyways, i picked this name because its the the silliest name i could think of and when people see how i post, then look at the name, it just dont make sense.

actually, i stole the..... no, i got the idea from a ps2 player who name was applejuicepi. i thought that it was the sweetest name ever!

so i put a spin on it. bootybutterpi. applejuicepi still plays, but he is on the ps3 now. i found him again and added him as a friend again and he remember when we use to play socom combined assault together everyday. its not as deep as some people try to make it out to be. this name was only suppose to be for a few months until school started back up but then the ? posters of this board started takin notice that i be talkin some real ? about sports and they all got mad and diss me, and i felt like, ? it, i aint goin no where.

so the name ? butter pi isnt ? . it comes from applejuicepie.

kinda like, when doc brown was hanging a clock in his bathroom, and he fell, bumped his head, and came up with the flux compasitor. sparked the mind.

i have no problem explaining my name. because its the truffs. im black. im from cleveland. im in my early 30's. im divorced. and ive been on the net since 98.

with that said, i will not let ANY ? run me off no internet site. and its a collection. they think they can gang up on me and diss my every post like that will deter me.

i said ive been on since 98 and they said well, u been bootybutter since 98. nope. only been ? since 08. youtube proves it. google does too. anything after 08 that aint the IC or youtube is somebody who liked the name.

and thats me. ? .

Joey I.

so we gone talk sports or talk me?

in the grown&sexy we pose to talk relationships, but people are drawn to the Name.

therefore, it serves its purpose huh?
  • BootyButterPi
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You had a TV special to ? it up just to say you're leaving a team that's been building around you for years, and a city that's depending on you financially.

If being a ? is a race thing, then it's a race thing.

they just tryin to deflect from the fact that HE WENT OUT LIKE A HOE.

when in need, pull the race card.

but no matter how they try to swing it, that was a ? move.
  • Hip-Hop One
    Hip-Hop One Members Posts: 703 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    LeBronze trying to put heat (no pun) on anybody but himself.

Acting like he did that ESPN show "for the children" as if he was ODB at the Grammy's. SMH

Just admit you ? on Leaveland and be done with it. There are some actual instances of racism in this world unlike that of a crybaby millionaire like Court Jester James.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol that ? is ? . sorry homeslice.
  • darkstarr8
    darkstarr8 Members Posts: 455
    edited October 2010
    Options
    usmarin3 wrote: »
    Anyone saying otherwise is a idiot or out of touch with reality, which is more than likely Matt. For some reason white people seem to think racism only exists on a overt level, they fail to think that it's not covert or people aren't predisposed to biases and perceptions they have of black folks deep down.

Just look at the top 5 most hated players in sports list. They are all black and Lebron is in it, keep in mind dude does alot of charity work with kids and never has gotten suspended in the NBA or got into legal trouble off the field. The same decision and how he did it is the same ? Brett Favre does every off seasons, but these crackers don't say ? about it, the mf does a dog and pony show every off season and no one says ? .

Exactly, Dudes like Lebron, T.O. and Ochocinco who've really done nothing are hated more than Rothlisberger. That should tell everyone that there's a racial factor to this. Is it the major factor? no, but still a factor.
  • FRESHMAN
    FRESHMAN Members Posts: 66 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I truly don't understand how some of ya'll come to these stupid ass conclusions. This whole thing with Lebron and the other 5 most hated black men is rooted in the fact that they are some of the highest paid African Americans who have yet to have to bow down (except Vick, the dog ? I kinda understand). I love what LeBron does from the point of view of him living his life in his own way. If he got injured or something harmful came upon his playing or earning ability, the Cavs or any management team would deal him off, no second thoughts. The fact that ESPN dedicated so much time to him and where he was going, which this ? has been being mentioned every year since he only signed a 3 year extension a few years ago, makes it so stupid for people to put it ALL on LeBron when he used the machine that was pimping him. So I feel like this, ? management and all those heartless suits that makes 2 million whenever he rakes in one. Now I hope Miami blows all ya'll stupid ass teams out and make ya cry this time. And ya'll can stop trying to hide your personal dislike for LeBron's nonchalant character behind his non-socially acceptable demeanor when handling the media and your feelings about how he should talk or present ? . The BOTTOM LINE that LeBron is making clear...nobody runs or control LeBron, but him. ? ass ? . Some of yall been ? so long, you forget the ? is in ya. Smh.
  • goat334
    goat334 Members Posts: 3,604 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    people bringin up favre...

but the only reason favre does his indecision dance is to get out of training camp...that's his main thing...he hates the ? and doesnt need it

its common knowledge
    False.....He needs training camp, he just thinks he doesn't.