SMH...Lebron says "racism" is behind the backlash from "The Decision"

Options

Comments

• gman82
    gman82 Members Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Race most definetly plays a factor in the way LeBron has been treated.
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Miami6 wrote: »
    white people dont like black folks who act arrogant..and are loud....they hate to see us show our personality....they want you to be quiet like u are on the plantation............

i don't think people in general like people who are arrogant, loud, and constantly need to be fed attention.
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    i don't think people in general like people who are arrogant, loud, and constantly need to be fed attention.

where was favre on that list?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options

White people love Brett Farve, and he is loud, arrogant and thrives off attention.
  • MR.CJ
    edited September 2010
    Options
    jamacia wrote: »
    White people love Brett Farve, and he is loud, arrogant and thrives off attention.

^^^^^this.
  • ThaChozenWun
    ThaChozenWun Members Posts: 9,390
    edited September 2010
    Options
    He's got a point.

Black people kinda look like the Decision as "Well, I don't like it, but get those rings and the money. Can't hate on you, dude."

White folks - OUTSIDE of Cleveland -.....welll.....

He got his jerseys torched
    He got Death Threats
    People on boards wishing for goons to injure him, broken bones, "LeBron is ****** ? ", ? like that.

Meanwhile, Big Ben and Brett Favre runs around, criticism-free.

Da ? part of the game is any of this....Hell yeah, some of it IS racist. You're a fool to believe otherwise.

I ain't even gone comment on Lebrons ? assumptions. Cleveland was ? cause he left in a disrespectful way, no racism.

@ the bolded on here though -SMH- Outside of Miami fans I don't think any black man said that.

Now saying we was sittin around saying "This ? is such a ? made diva" would be more accurate.
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

how is favre loud?
  • Darius
    edited September 2010
    Options
    MR.CJ wrote: »
    where was favre on that list?

i dont know what white people you hang out with, but everyone i know hates the way favre has acted over the past few seasons.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    i dont know what white people you hang out with, but everyone i know hates the way favre has acted over the past few seasons.

Same here, I don't know any white people who like him.

Of course I live in Pittsburgh though so if you like a player outside of the Steelers your body has already been disposed in a dumpster.
  • MR.CJ
    edited September 2010
    Options

again. where was favre on that list?
  • Darius
    edited September 2010
    Options
  • Darius
    edited September 2010
    Options
    again. where was favre on that list?

so one list determines the pulse of white america?? i found 2 lists on google that both had Favre as the #2 most hated athlete.
  • MR.CJ
    edited September 2010
    Options
    so one list determines the pulse of white america?? i found 2 lists on google that both had Favre as the #2 most hated athlete.

if that was the case. why didn't they show that list on espn?
  • MR.CJ
    edited September 2010
    Options

when did lane kiffin become an athlete?
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options

ESPN needs ratings, things that will be looked at as racial things will draw numbers.

A black man @ number one garners more attention than a white guy.

Look at the numbers this thread has done in 3 hours.
  • Miami6
    Miami6 Confirm Email Posts: 1,290
    edited September 2010
    Options

thats a fake list made by a website dude....the real one is the Q score where they use good research and ?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? Shitman wrote: »
    how is favre loud?

You dont see how he acts during and after games, he is always doing some frat boy ? at 40 years old.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    thats a fake list made by a website dude....the real one is the Q score where they use good research and ?

No they don't use scores and all that.

They sit around and ask a bunch of sports reporters, analysts, and writers their thoughts and make a made up poll.

Or they put a poll up online that get's 3500 people to vote at pretend its the countries thoughts.

Some of you ? are dumb as hell on the way voting works.
  • CoolJoe
    CoolJoe Members Posts: 6,185 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Is this ? serious? Lmao.
  • ThaChozenWun
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You dont see how he acts during and after games, he is always doing some frat boy ? at 40 years old.

Why is that bad?

No one gets in trouble for partying and drinking. NO ONE.
  • Darius
    edited September 2010
    Options

why does ESPN have former NFL players in suits get out on a 10 x 10 makeshift football field inside a studio and make them walk through plays? Why does Trey Wingo have to line up as a DLineman and actually get down in a 3-point stance? Who the hell knows what ESPN does and frankly, i don't care. They've help build and then ruin sports media. ? them. they don't determine ? , they showed that Q-score list because it would be controversial and because they knew people were too lazy to know what a Q-score is. A Q-score is used by Marketers, the level of the score determines how marketable the athlete is. It doesn't necessarily mean people hate the person, it means that that person isn't viewed favorably enough to endorse products. And for all that Favre has done, people are still gonna be out there buying Wranglers.

but please believe, TO isn't the poster child of any reputable product and nobody is gonna be checkin for OchoCinco's cereal, especially now.
    Bengals receiver Chad Ochocinco is out with a new breakfast cereal called OchocincO's. On the box, there's a plea for donations to Feed the Children, accompanied by a phone number.

Thanks to an unfortunate misprint, the number shown is actually the number for a ? line.

The number printed on the box is 1-800-HELP-FTC. Call it and you'll hear an explicit message from a woman offering to do all sorts of things that I can't repeat here.

The actual number for Feed the Children is 1-888-HELP-FTC. Call that if you want to give a donation.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    lebron-james-dancing-o.gif
  • Darius
    edited September 2010
    Options

talk to me about a q-score and how its determined and what it means
  • Dick Shitman
    Dick Shitman Members Posts: 9,032 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

yea but drew brees does the same stuff and i wouldnt consider him to be loud.
  • MR.CJ
    edited September 2010
    Options

this list is fake. when did lane kiffin become an athlete?