Options
    nah race didn't have ? to do with it

KG left later and came back to applause

it's how he left and where he went that made them ? cry
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    C'mon man, race didn't have ? to do with this. Those white people were camping out in the park and holding "Please stay Lebron" rallies. They loved that dude. He didn't get backlash because he's black. He got backlash because he ? on those people. I get tired of everyone trying to make a race issue out of ? . Dude is hated universally now, not just by white people. Go to youtube and you'll see a ton of videos with black people burning his jersey too. You do something foul, people will hate you. That has nothing to do with race.

2qxltdx.jpg

I guess these fans were racists too.

CO sign all this good point and 'the decison' show was the highest rated program on cable that night and had a 7.6 share or whatever they call that which was higher rated than some playoff games

It was white people tuned in cuz they were intrigued like everybody else.Lebron needs to ? and just play ball homie obviously aint that bright and is oblivious to why people were really ?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    you ? are ?

of course crackas gon be crackas

but that don't change the fact that Lebron completely ? on Cleveland fans white AND black

if he had just went "I'm not going back to Cleveland, sorry, I'm gone" @ the beginning of the Lebron Free Agent Hype instead of playin around like he MIGHT stay, then still giving them false hope right up to the announcement, the reaction wouldn't have been nearly as visceral

plus, there's the fact that Lebron pulled a BETA MALE ? ? MOVE by going "I can't win one by myself, I NEED WADE". That's the reason Jordan and Barkley was shittin on him...remember?
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    plus, there's the fact that Lebron pulled a BETA MALE ? ? MOVE by going "I can't win one by myself, I NEED WADE". That's the reason Jordan and Barkley was shittin on him...remember?

smh............RACISM
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    This conversation took place already and lebrons argument was illogical.

We off that now
  • Miami6
    Miami6 Confirm Email Posts: 1,290
    edited September 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    This conversation took place already and lebrons argument was illogical.

We off that now

this post was actually posted in Grown/sexy forum first.... till some stupid moderator moved it here
  • Miami6
    Miami6 Confirm Email Posts: 1,290
    edited September 2010
    Options
    TheBoyRo wrote: »
    i havent read the 20+ pages of responses to this but he is somewhat rite: look at this: Among non-blacks, James' negative Q rating went from 24 percent to 44 after his free-agency announcement. However, among blacks, his negative Q Score slipped just from 14 percent to 15 percent.

there is some possibly that race was an issue

? ...RACE is the issue.....no probablility or possibililty needed.............................. he escaped their "plantation" KUNTA KINTE!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I know I'm gonna catch flack for this but...I don't get it. It's called "Free Agency"...meaning that the man was free to go wherever the he wanted to go w/o giving a ? about what u, me or anyone else thought. Yeah, how he left was kinda messed up. But damn...let the man breathe. Lebron chose where he wanted to work; no different from anyone picking and chosing job offers from potential employers.

Lebron's in Miami now and he ain't going back to Cleveland; so that's that. Time will tell whether or not he and Bosh made the right decision or not.

Shaq did the same thing when he left Orlando. He gave no indication that he was out, yet he left dem ? high and dry w/o ? to show for it. No draft picks; no nuffin. I remember picking up the issue of "Sports Illustrated" with him on the cover in his "new" Lakers jersey smiling like a giant porcelain doll. It took Orlando years to recover from his defection; and mind u they'd gone to the NBA Finals not that long ago at the time. He had a better crop of talent around him on Orlando compared to what Lebron had with him in Cleveland. Yet Shaq was praised for his actions, esp after he brought some rings to LA a few yrs later.
  • WhoisDonG???
    WhoisDonG??? Members Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I know I'm gonna catch flack for this but...I don't get it. It's called "Free Agency"...meaning that the man was free to go wherever the he wanted to go w/o giving a ? about what u, me or anyone else thought. Yeah, how he left was kinda messed up. But damn...let the man breathe. Lebron chose where he wanted to work; no different from anyone picking and chosing job offers from potential employers.

Lebron's in Miami now and he ain't going back to Cleveland; so that's that. Time will tell whether or not he and Bosh made the right decision or not.

Shaq did the same thing when he left Orlando. He gave no indication that he was out, yet he left dem ? high and dry w/o ? to show for it. No draft picks; no nuffin. I remember picking up the issue of "Sports Illustrated" with him on the cover in his "new" Lakers jersey smiling like a giant porcelain doll. It took Orlando years to recover from his defection; and mind u they'd gone to the NBA Finals not that long ago at the time. He had a better crop of talent around him on Orlando compared to what Lebron had with him in Cleveland. Yet Shaq was praised for his actions, esp after he brought some rings to LA a few yrs later.

Bro it's how he went about it. And I coulda swore I seen ? burning jersey's too. He knew the history of Cleveland and broke they heart again. As a Lebron fan he ? up his legacy to me leaning on top players to win a ring which is a ? made move when you trying to be bigger then Jordan.
  • jonathand
    jonathand Members Posts: 3,144
    edited September 2010
    Options
    when all else fails, whip out the good ole race card. Like there wasn't TONS of black people ready to Tanya Harding his goofy ass....
  • arbitration
    arbitration Members Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    Stop it B... How did the owner treat him like a slave

He let LeBRon have his way since forever and gave the ? everything....

Stop letting Jesse Jackson cloud ya mind with stupid comments...anyone would of been upset if thier #1 product were leaving

Co-signing this trill post.
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Miami6 wrote: »
    ? ...RACE is the issue.....no probablility or possibililty needed.............................. he escaped their "plantation" KUNTA KINTE!! YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

u sound stupid dude. Lebron bascially had his way at Cleveland, he just need to man up and say he couldn't do it by himself so he left to go win. Just keep it trill. Dont be a ? and play the race card.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

This. Close Thread.
  • WhoisDonG???
    edited September 2010
    Options
    u sound stupid dude. Lebron bascially had his way at Cleveland, he just need to man up and say he couldn't do it by himself so he left to go win. Just keep it trill. Dont be a ? and play the race card.

? the Owner built the Practice facility by Lebron crib so he wouldn't have a long drive LOL. Cleveland cater to him hand and foot but then he turns around and ? on the whole city. Thats why they mad he ? on them and made a spectacle of it at that.
  • Tommy Billfiger
    Tommy Billfiger Banned Users Posts: 3,809 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

Shaq hated the coach and also had some minor problems wit Orlando front office.His petty beef wit penny didnt help either

He also wasnt born and raised in florida and marketed by the state of florida as the hometown boy and never made comments like

"It’s also important to me to make the team I’m on now the best. I don’t want to go ring-chasing, as I call it; you know, going to a team that’s already pretty established and trying to win a ring with them. I want to stay with the Cavs and build a champion. And I feel like we’re on our way."

"Now I’m at a point where I feel like every time we play, we’re going to win. I’m not saying I know we’re going to win a championship this year. That takes time. It took Jordan seven years, Shaq eight. If we keep getting better, I don’t think I’ll have to wait eight years."
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Bro it's how he went about it. And I coulda swore I seen ? burning jersey's too. He knew the history of Cleveland and broke they heart again. As a Lebron fan he ? up his legacy to me leaning on top players to win a ring which is a ? made move when you trying to be bigger then Jordan.

Oh well. That's the Cavs GM's fault for not getting him enough fire power to win a ring.

He brought Cleveland to the finals aka the eastern conference champs, he led them to two 60+ game seasons..... What more do you want from him? He took a wack ass franchise, and made them relevant.... During the free agency period he probably tried to get other players to go to Cleveland, but it was obvious that he was going to fail, you want to know why? Because It's Cleveland!!! There's nothing to do there....Where would rather live nice weather Miami aka mini-hollywood or boring ass, racist ass Cleveland??.........

Hop off Lebron's ? , he never said he wanted to be better than Jordan. He never said he was the GOAT like you ? stans tried to make him out to be. The guy knows his talent, and he knows that he can't win a championship without another superstar/hall of famer. Jordan had Pippen. Kobe had Shaq.... You think he wants to be remembered as another Allen Iverson, Charles Barkley, Karl Malone type?? Another great talent without a single ring?? FOH.. .. Don't get mad at him because he's smart enough to move to a talented team when he's in his prime instead of wait till he's 36 years old to jump on the bandwagon.

In brief, it's his life, not yours. How are you going to tell another grown ass man how to live his life? FOH!!!, and for the record I thought it was funny that all those sick-minded fans who worship athletes got their feelings hurt. They deserve it LOL.
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    ? the Owner built the Practice facility by Lebron crib so he wouldn't have a long drive LOL. Cleveland cater to him hand and foot but then he turns around and ? on the whole city. Thats why they mad he ? on them and made a spectacle of it at that.

Sounds like slavery to me
  • WhoisDonG???
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Shaq hated the coach and also had some minor problems wit Orlando front office.His petty beef wit penny didnt help either

He also wasnt born and raised in florida and marketed by the state of florida as the hometown boy and never made comments like

"It’s also important to me to make the team I’m on now the best. I don’t want to go ring-chasing, as I call it; you know, going to a team that’s already pretty established and trying to win a ring with them. I want to stay with the Cavs and build a champion. And I feel like we’re on our way."

"Now I’m at a point where I feel like every time we play, we’re going to win. I’m not saying I know we’re going to win a championship this year. That takes time. It took Jordan seven years, Shaq eight. If we keep getting better, I don’t think I’ll have to wait eight years."

I totally agree plus the ? was one solid player away from a ring but he rather take the ? way out. How can you say you a competitor when you take the easy way out???
  • smokelahoma
    smokelahoma Members Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options

exactly. to dude above me, how the ? is that slavery? if makin millions and doing having complete control pretty much of a basketball team then ? make me a ? slave right ? now.
  • WhoisDonG???
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Sounds like slavery to me

How you a slave when you got a franchise by the proverbial ? . Anything Lebron ask they would have got it for him. Lebron coulda had Amare but he said I rather play with Chris Bosh knowing damn well he wasn't coming to Cleveland thats why they made the move for Antwon Jamison instead. This why I think this ? was planned from the jump. ? DWADE to I hope his Chicago pass is revoked because it is in my eyes.
  • Treize117
    Treize117 Members Posts: 1,112
    edited September 2010
    Options
    these folks is bullshittin!
    actin like, "oh he broke the hearts of this many fans and blah blah blah"
    sure, that's the major reason
    but another part of the ? has to be because it was a black man that did it
    let larry bird had done that ? and said he was leavin the celtics to go to the lakers
    they wouldn't have been burning his ? jerseys

the owner of the celtics wouldn't have wrote no letter talkin bout bird gave up on them in playoffs
    these ? better quit actin like racism is a thing of the past

Quoted for "whoa" factor...

U really believe that?
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    C'mon man, race didn't have ? to do with this. Those white people were camping out in the park and holding "Please stay Lebron" rallies. They loved that dude. He didn't get backlash because he's black. He got backlash because he ? on those people. I get tired of everyone trying to make a race issue out of ? . Dude is hated universally now, not just by white people. Go to youtube and you'll see a ton of videos with black people burning his jersey too. You do something foul, people will hate you. That has nothing to do with race.

thank u!!!
  • jonlakadeadmic
    jonlakadeadmic Members Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    if he was white...he would suck and the fans wouldnt care
  • sTaY_TrUe
    sTaY_TrUe Members Posts: 4,189 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    didn't have ? to do with race. This was all Lebron and company ? way of handling ? . You can tell this ? only has a h.s. diploma and his people
  • BootyButterPi
    BootyButterPi Members Posts: 1,436 ✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I'm sure their strategy was bring up race, so that it deflects from the fact that he came off as a coward with no heart and revealed to the world that he wasnt his own man; therefore, he ran away from the situation he was in.

take it how you want.