thats because u cant read...
    and you're white? right.....
    smh.....
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    matt- wrote: »
    i think people with the mindset that racism is always a factor in things will always interpret any situation so that it conforms to their disposition that racism is always a factor.

Mindset, what world do you live in dude, we live in a country where racism is institutionalize and segregation exists on a quiet level, it's not a matter of confirming ? . It's about accepting reality for what it is, alot of yall white mfs like to think we live in this utopia and everyone loves each other, until your daughter brings home the black boyfriend. lol
  • Miami6
    Miami6 Confirm Email Posts: 1,290
    edited September 2010
    Options
    its funny that we see this type of ? in the corporate world too.....white man wil use the ? to death....or hire a ? to fill the quota of the company...i also hate it when 2 ? fighting against each other ONLY for the white man to get the glory....and get promoted.... racism exists..will always exist......
    i dream for the day when white skin will no longer be a majority in america.....
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »

If you were to lose a guy that doubled your networth in 7 years... How would you feel?

B, b, b............. that doesnt give him the right to release that inflammatory statement about Lebron. Feel me?

It was a contract, that was fulfilled by both parties. Now, I understand feeling a certain way about it, but thats business and an owner of a NBA team should know that. I'm sure that as a business man, Gilbert has not renewed a contract or 2 at least once in his life.
  • desi
    desi Members Posts: 374
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Miami6 wrote: »
    its funny that we see this type of ? in the corporate world too...2 ? fighting against each other ONLY for the white man to get the glory....and get promoted.... racism exists..will always exist......
    i dream for the day when white skin will no longer be a majority in america.....

Every post you made in here is mad stupid.
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

not working for Kobe

I have really no comment on LeBron. I just smh because he fuels the fire everytime he speaks
  • Miami6
    edited September 2010
    Options
    desi wrote: »
    Every post you made in here is mad stupid.

take every one of it....and put in in the dumb thread idiot.................
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Miami6 wrote: »
    its funny that we see this type of ? in the corporate world too...2 ? fighting against each other ONLY for the white man to get the glory....and get promoted.... racism exists..will always exist......

Contrary to popular belief.. whites will remain the majority.. because majority is not just numbers.. its power and influence and money.. and the ? jacks are holding all the chips.
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Does Racism Exist in the World ? Yes...it will never go away , it's no denying it......But this isn't the Time to Scream for it....
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    racism will always exist but that doesn't mean it exists in every situation. there is nothing racist about an owner owning his employee's rights
  • Miami6
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Contrary to popular belief.. whites will remain the majority.. because majority is not just numbers.. its power and influence and money.. and the ? jacks are holding all the chips.

i thought i read a few years back that the latino community is catching up? what was i reading then...........
    i guess your are right....i am treating majority are numbers...(which is what the latino comm is gaining on)....but that power and influence ? is what the whites have.........
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You're a self hating black who only enjoys being black when it benefits you. Stop acting pro black because your favorite athelete acted like an idiot and wad called out on it. And lol at me perpetuating anything. Youre the definition of self hating..you pitiful ?

Actually i love myself alot, i just don't care what ? think of me and what their simple minded perception of what being black means. I know your type dude, non progressive, walk around like hood life and being like everyone else is the ? . Like i said, i love myself, and i love progressive black folks, ? on the other hand, i don't need your approval.
  • Miami6
    edited September 2010
    Options
    Same thing I said

and i said...add it all to the dumb thread.....or make a mixtape about it....................
    u think i have time to go go back to front page to check if u are black...cmon dogg...............
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited September 2010
    Options
    You're an idiot and a stan..

You know like everyone else know... That the backlash from what happen was due to LeBron decision on national television

You're usually cooning it up for white people... Now you decide to call racism when Bron is in the mix

but Lebron does have a point...it's ? up that it's completely ignored that the television special generated a $3 million donation to a charity...
  • playmaker88
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    but Lebron does have a point...it's ? up that it's completely ignored that the television special generated a $3 million donation to a charity...

I mean he donated big deall it was really to try to take the sing out of the diva move.. donating 3 mil great job but the ? was real see thru
  • desi
    desi Members Posts: 374
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If you could read you would of saw it arcthe beginning.

And lol is clicking a button and reading too much work for you?

I can tell you were raised by a fat worthless mother

Its the white mans fault he has a fat worthless mother.
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I dont think ppl are mad that he left, t was HOW he left.
  • Miami6
    edited September 2010
    Options
    If you could read you would of saw it arcthe beginning.

And lol is clicking a button and reading too much work for you?

I can tell you were raised by a fat worthless mother

LOL at this post!!!
    Bwhahahahhahahahhaa
  • Darius
    Darius Members Posts: 22,649 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    htowntx wrote: »
    I dont think ppl are mad that he left, t was HOW he left.

that just went over so many of these dudes heads, nh
  • Miami6
    edited September 2010
    Options
    desi wrote: »
    Its the white mans fault he has a fat worthless mother.

yeah....moms was a "slave" to the white mans corporate company..............
  • blackrain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    I mean he donated big deall it was really to try to take the sing out of the diva move.. donating 3 mil great job but the ? was real see thru

you think them kids give a ? why they got $3 million...they're just happy the check cleared...the media covered this story for the past 2 years basically and built up such a buzz around it that LeBron decided to cash in on it...I was annoyed as ? at the coverage and the idea of the special but I can easily understand WHY he did it the way he did...
  • playmaker88
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The charity angle was there to put up an illusion that LeBron wasn't self centered. He has enough money to donate 3 million dollars 10 times over to charity and not be hurt by it. I respect people who donate to the needy but using it as a front.... Naw B

What i said..

and yeah like htwown said its how he left.. i mean who actually thought he would do a egomercial on espn.. and leave his team.. if it was a thing to show appreciation for his fans and the city and resigning with his team.. that he just won back to back mvps on.. and had back to back 60 win season... he was responsible for million in the local economy.. but he spit on their face on national tv.. thats what the hate is about.. the King sized ego..
  • blackrain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    The charity angle was there to put up an illusion that LeBron wasn't self centered. He has enough money to donate 3 million dollars 10 times over to charity and not be hurt by it. I respect people who donate to the needy but using it as a front.... Naw B

that's not the point...people were going to ? regardless of where Lebron decided to go, anybody who actually thought the Cavs or Knicks had a legit shot at LeBron should just ? themselves, but there was such a big desire to know by everybody that the special is actually what people asked for...they were just ? when they got it...why are people so shocked that when you feed a person's ego that much from the age of 14 that at some point they will believe their own hype and do some arrogant ? ? that's why I keep saying look at the way the media and the public handled it...was it arrogant of LeBron to announce the move the way he did...yes it was...did the public/media create a demand for him to have a national venue to make this decision...yes they did...
  • MR.CJ
    MR.CJ Members Posts: 64,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2010
    Options
    blackrain wrote: »
    that's not the point...people were going to ? regardless of where Lebron decided to go, anybody who actually thought the Cavs or Knicks had a legit shot at LeBron should just ? themselves, but there was such a big desire to know by everybody that the special is actually what people asked for...they were just ? when they got it...why are people so shocked that when you feed a person's ego that much from the age of 14 that at some point they will believe their own hype and do some arrogant ? ? that's why I keep saying look at the way the media and the public handled it...was it arrogant of LeBron to announce the move the way he did...yes it was...did the public/media create a demand for him to have a national venue to make this decision...yes they did...

co-sign.....
  • blackrain
    edited September 2010
    Options
    What i said..

and yeah like htwown said its how he left.. i mean who actually thought he would do a egomercial on espn.. and leave his team.. if it was a thing to show appreciation for his fans and the city and resigning with his team.. that he just won back to back mvps on.. and had back to back 60 win season... he was responsible for million in the local economy.. but he spit on their face on national tv.. thats what the hate is about.. the King sized ego..

so was LeBron supposed to pull a Kevin Garnett and play on a team that will never have all the talent needed to win a title? the cav's had 7 years to build a team around LeBron, get him some quality teammates, a decent big man, decent/consistent point guard and they failed so he left...he made a business decision and the fans are ? because he took his emotions/feelings for his hometown out of it...