Have you ever had a jump-off that you want to turn into a wifey????

Options

Comments

• Gucci da Cincere
    Gucci da Cincere Members Posts: 164
    edited October 2010
    Options
    cosignin cody lettin another man or what you think other people will say about your relationship with somebody else is stupid they aint the ones who gotta like her you do. she could say she dont wanna be with you for the same reasons and you would be mad cuz she judgin you by something you did before her and you wouldnt think its fair. if you a grown man act like it dont be a follower and go by what some other ? tells you to do and not to do
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    what part of the game is this
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ultimately that ? gonna do what he want... but if he sitting here expressing insecurities...
  • angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    cosignin cody lettin another man or what you think other people will say about your relationship with somebody else is stupid they aint the ones who gotta like her you do. she could say she dont wanna be with you for the same reasons and you would be mad cuz she judgin you by something you did before her and you wouldnt think its fair. if you a grown man act like it dont be a follower and go by what some other ? tells you to do and not to do

Ok here's the thing... both you and cody are right... but let's be ? real for 2 secs... if everything was A-OK i would not have kept her as my j/o for so long... now obviously you guys make some sense about me enjoying spending time with her but really i had an issue with me wifing her in the 1st place otherwise this conversation would be non-existent SO... i gotta look deep down inside and value the +s and -s and figure out wwhether or not this is worth it or if i'm just getting comfortable in a situation that might end up leaving me jadded like i always make fun of people doing lol!!!!!!!
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    ultimately that ? gonna do what he want... but if he sitting here expressing insecurities...
    Ok here's the thing... both you and cody are right... but let's be ? real for 2 secs... if everything was A-OK i would not have kept her as my j/o for so long... now obviously you guys make some sense about me enjoying spending time with her but really i had an issue with me wifing her in the 1st place otherwise this conversation would be non-existent SO... i gotta look deep down inside and value the +s and -s and figure out wwhether or not this is worth it or if i'm just getting comfortable in a situation that might end up leaving me jadded like i always make fun of people doing lol!!!!!!!

he ain't ready....
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    real rap just do whatever the ? you want
    dont let the IC influence you
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    aiight i can't say ish cuz that's pretty much what it is and real talk i think i already know what i'm going to do but still i'm wondering i can't be the 1st person who ever felt this sorta way
    REAL TALK anybody who grown and says otherwise is a liar
    damn i been known as a robot most of my life and i know a buncha folks that went through this before
  • Mr Popo
    Mr Popo Members Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    You suppose to show them broads no love....wearing one black glove
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    real rap just do whatever the ? you want
    dont let the IC influence you

all we doing is saying wha he's thinking......

ayo... shorty a ? .......u can't be wifing up the whole block!! everybody gonna laugh at you....

all this is going through his mind right now....
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    he ain't ready....

lol again like i said i already know what i'm gonna do but i'm just looking to find out if anybody else went through this before... although i come through here to get a couple of laughs on my work day i don't think i'll come to y'all for life advice lol!!!!
    but y'all still get much love though lmao!!!!!
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    the reason is most of you men dont really know nor understand the criteria you use to put women in these boxes. I find most of you dudes more confused than women anyday

he spending non ? time with her because he enjoys her company and respects her as a person. now here you come trying to convince him to drop somebody he actually LIKES.

that is weak ? ? to encourage that. and it's equally weak minded that he thinks that ? makes sense.

that's why most of ya'll ? wind up lonely ass old men surrounded by people you dont like nor respect

the kid wanted advice on what to do, and i gave it to him. a jump off is not relationship material, and that is what i was stating. i told him he needs to figure out what he really wants to do with her, but to remember that there is a reason why he originally had her as a side piece and not his wifey.

im not telling him to drop her, in his post he said he feels like he should just drop her. i told him there is another option.

i ultimately told him he needs to figure out what he wants. but i guess "you gotta do some soul searching and think about if you are feeling her as a wifey or if you are feeling the IDEA of her as a wifey" went over your head.

please read the posts before you try to criticize. its some dumb hoe ? when you dont.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2010
    Options
    who cares if anybody laughs at him as long as he's happy
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    who cares if anybody laughs at him as long as he's happy

he cares..that's why he posted the thread.. he wanted to see if nigaz was gonna joke or co-sign.....
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    all we doing is saying wha he's thinking......

ayo... shorty a ? .......u can't be wifing up the whole block!! everybody gonna laugh at you....

lmao pretty much... although she ain't the neighborhood j/o errbody knows what the deal is tween her and me is and how i laid it down

again i'm just asking if anybody else been through the same situation...

all this is going through his mind right now....

lmao!!!!!!! pretty much yea... although she ain the neighborhood j/o errbody knows how i dealt with it and what feelings i had towards her in the 1st place and like i said i think i already know what i'm doing with this

THEN AGAIN... i just wanna know if i'm the only punk that ever got caught up in this type of issh or did i really lose that badly lmao!!!!!!
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2010
    Options
    he cares..that's why he posted the thread.. he wanted to see if nigaz was gonna joke or co-sign.....

if he cares then he shouldn't be wifin up anybody for that matter n focus on growing up
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    If she was wifey material she wouldn't be a jumpoff to anyone.

Jumpoffs are generally relatively attracive chicks that have nothing else for the male party to benefit from but sex.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2010
    Options
    all girls have been hoes/jumpoffish at one point in time no matter what they say
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if he cares then he shouldn't be wifin up anybody for that matter n focus on growing up

sounds good....
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    all girls have been hoes/jumpoffish at one point in time no matter what they say

• D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Yo birdcall dropped knowledge... Thats exactly what i do when i spend too much non sex time wit a J/o.

But the only question u gotta ask urself is: Why was she a jump in the first place?(also ? got different definitions as to what a jump is)

I agree u prolly fallin off. Its happened to the best of us, but u gotta get some new joints on ur squad and then you'll be able to make a clear decision.
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options

Well here's the thing... like i said before to me she was just a j/o not a wifey... that's why it somewhat bothers me but at the same time i'm able to laugh at it too... any man that tells you that he had a j/o that he then considered making a wifey w/o a problem is either lying to you or doesn't know game REAL TALK!!!!!!!
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited October 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    the kid wanted advice on what to do, and i gave it to him. a jump off is not relationship material, and that is what i was stating. i told him he needs to figure out what he really wants to do with her, but to remember that there is a reason why he originally had her as a side piece and not his wifey.

im not telling him to drop her, in his post he said he feels like he should just drop her. i told him there is another option.

i ultimately told him he needs to figure out what he wants. but i guess "you gotta do some soul searching and think about if you are feeling her as a wifey or if you are feeling the IDEA of her as a wifey" went over your head.

please read the posts before you try to criticize. its some dumb hoe ? when you dont.

some of y'all dudes start every chick out as jumpoff. how many of y'all actually wife a chick straight out the gate? Y'all wanna play the game but dont how. IF chick was only a jumpoff he wouldnt be spending quality time with her.

jumpoff is strictly on some "when you passing thru" ? .
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options

that's true... but when you start off with it as jumpoff means there was something wrong with her in the 1st place that you didn't want to make into wifey material no?????
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lmao!!!!!!! pretty much yea... although she ain the neighborhood j/o errbody knows how i dealt with it and what feelings i had towards her in the 1st place and like i said i think i already know what i'm doing with this

THEN AGAIN... i just wanna know if i'm the only punk that ever got caught up in this type of issh or did i really lose that badly lmao!!!!!!

Everybody has gone thru this. But what happens is you and the chick usually have a cool relationship cuz its not based off nuthin but ? and chillin. But when u try to cross those boundaries then she starts actin like ur girl..not the sidepiece who knew her role.

THe ? causes a role reversal...and most dudes pride will tell him he shouldnt give a ? about what she wants cuz she was "just a jump anyway". ? dont work majority of the time
  • Dupac
    edited October 2010
    Options

see.....i'm bout to wake her up right now like.....

ayo.....u got some hoe ? you tryna confess...????!??!?!