Have you ever had a jump-off that you want to turn into a wifey????

Options

Comments

• angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Son u still didnt say what it was about her that made u put her in that category...

If that ? aint changed....u slippin

Really????? Honestly????

Aiight i'm about to get cussed but really she was just too open for her to become my wifey

now understand i had known her for a minute and even then she showed signs but that kinda turned me off

Now off and do your bidings and tell me i'm crazy and ? lol
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    My ? ...its already happening. I think ive been runnin around too long. I be tryna fight any kiind of commited relationship.

But I still aint turnin my jumps into wifey, cuz most of the time u already see where the trouble would be at.

lol aiight then you starting to feel me...

but then again like i said this wasn't the neighborhood j/o this was just this girl that was feeling me and i didn't want to go any further

Now i'm having second thoughts

What bothers me is originally if i didn't make her wifey then why would i now is all????

and again i want someone to admit i am not the only one this ever happend to ? DAMN IT!!!!!!!!
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    open???? explain......

everybody got different definitions of this
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    whatcha gonna say?? (im nosey yea so)

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweetheart i don't prepare nathan i just say what's on my mind at the point and time

Guaranteed it's gonna start by "We need to talk bout something serious for a minute"

Then it's all up for grabs lol
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol aiight then you starting to feel me...

but then again like i said this wasn't the neighborhood j/o this was just this girl that was feeling me and i didn't want to go any further

Now i'm having second thoughts

What bothers me is originally if i didn't make her wifey then why would i now is all????

and again i want someone to admit i am not the only one this ever happend to ? DAMN IT!!!!!!!!
    ? i just admitted you were in good company

oh and with bolded, i now dont think shes a jump
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Really????? Honestly????

Aiight i'm about to get cussed but really she was just too open for her to become my wifey

now understand i had known her for a minute and even then she showed signs but that kinda turned me off

Now off and do your bidings and tell me i'm crazy and ? lol

she smashed one the homies.......rite?
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    open???? explain......

everybody got different definitions of this

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just got how some of y'all might have gotten that... naw let's just say she was too pressed on a ? which was kinda what turned me off for a minute
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    she smashed one the homies.......rite?

nah son not even
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    nah son not even

Otherwise this wouldn't even be up for discussion
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    nah son i didn't take no disrespect off of it... i'm just saying i do have life experience but ESPECIALLY when you get older that dogg pound way of thinking kinda switches up on you without you realizing it

I mean look at Kurupt... he got mad cuz he heard foxy was ? mad east coast ? and came out with the song calling out names

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like i said this ? is too funny to me not to laugh about it lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i feel you. i went through the wifeing up the main jump off thing when i was 19. i can see what had me caught in the hype, and it took me a few months to realize i was with the wrong type of girl and that i was too young to be worrying about all that. i know sometime im gonna grow out of it, but now i know what i was doing wrong and what to promote and what to keep on the side.
  • desertrain10
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just got how some of y'all might have gotten that... naw let's just say she was too pressed on a ? which was kinda what turned me off for a minute

so the only reason why your hesitant about wifing her was because she really likes you?....
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    lol i feel you. i went through the wifeing up the main jump off thing when i was 19. i can see what had me caught in the hype, and it took me a few months to realize i was with the wrong type of girl and that i was too young to be worrying about all that. i know sometime im gonna grow out of it, but now i know what i was doing wrong and what to promote and what to keep on the side.

See this dude understands me...

I been made mistakes before and i learned from em

i learned from game and trust the game hasn't been gentle on me

So why the hell do i get these feelings now adays is what i really don't understand
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2010
    Options
    so the only reason why your hesitant about wifing her was because she really likes you?....

^^^^^^^^^^^ WOAT reasoning
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options

Damn son!!!!! you ain't ever had a chick that was too pressed on you to the point it turned you off???

Again i know how condescending that ? sounds but after a while keeping that chick as j/o while knowing you doing your other bid YET SHE STILL STAYS AROUND

Doesn't that ? sound kinda desperate to you????
  • desertrain10
    edited October 2010
    Options

right, i don't know the entire story but that's what it sounds like. he's insecure and fears getting hurt
    or don't want to give up the single life style
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn y'all make me sound like i'm the worst individual of all time...

Again let me refresh y'all memories... I never claimed to be a ? or a player... BUT I CANNOT EMPHASIZE THIS ENOUGH... I AM REALLY NOT THAT EMOTIONAL...

So although homegirl was feeling me from jump i wasn't there with her

Now recently i just started thinking like"Hey she's cool ppls maybe i should start considering getting into something more"

But the only thing is i'm skeptical simply cuz i always thought when i would actually settle down i wouldn't need no reasoning behind it
  • desertrain10
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Damn son!!!!! you ain't ever had a chick that was too pressed on you to the point it turned you off???

Again i know how condescending that ? sounds but after a while keeping that chick as j/o while knowing you doing your other bid YET SHE STILL STAYS AROUND

i'm a girl

but yea it can be a turn off initially but if you enjoy spending time with her and care for her
    i don't see why wouldn't you give the girl a chance it's obvious she's really feeling you
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    right, i don't know the entire story but that's what it sounds like. he's insecure and fears getting hurt
    or don't want to give up the single life style

Insecure??????

nah i'd doubt it otherwise i think i would have wifed her a looooooong time ago

Single life style???? as a grown man i can honestly say that ? SUCKS!!!!!!!!!

Please reconsider your replies cuz your so far left field it doesn't make sense lol!!!!!
  • birdcall89
    edited October 2010
    Options

i understand that. shes been the jump off and side piece for so long, and was still giving it up and happy to do so. so theres no real want to relationship her because even though she wants it, shes not showing that shes worth it. any girl that is wifey material would have put her foot down and stopped giving it up after a certain amount of time serving as the side piece. she wouldnt have been content being on the side for so long.
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i'm a girl

but yea it can be a turn off initially but if you enjoy spending time with her and care for her
    i don't see why wouldn't you give the girl a chance it's obvious she's really feeling you

Aiight my bad sweetheart i didn't know

But let's be real for a minute... I will even say i even enjoy spending time with her (yes that's right i said it lol!!!!!!)

But i have always been a dude of logic... and my logic is telling me although i might enjoy it for a minute i'm gonna end up regretting it in the long run

Why you ask????

Simply cuz i ain't feeling her the same way she feeling me that spells disaster
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    i understand that. shes been the jump off and side piece for so long, and was still giving it up and happy to do so. so theres no real want to relationship her because even though she wants it, shes not showing that shes worth it. any girl that is wifey material would have put her foot down and stopped giving it up after a certain amount of time serving as the side piece. she wouldnt have been content being on the side for so long.

See this dude gets it....

BUT I STILL GOTTA GIVE HER PROPS CUZ ? STILL TRY TO HOLLA AND NATHAN!!!!!

? i'm starting to feel like a ? man as if girls are going to use my pic to do voodoo and ? lmao!!!!!!!!!
  • desertrain10
    edited October 2010
    Options

but the no-strings attached sex was mutual so.... and seems like they are already a step away from being a couple anyways....
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    but the no-strings attached sex was mutual so.... and seems like they are already a step away from being a couple anyways....

eghck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hate to admit it but this dude is right too
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    eghck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hate to admit it but this dude is right too

lmao oops sorry again sweetheart lol!!!!
  • birdcall89
    edited October 2010
    Options

thats true, but when they become a couple officially, everything can and probably will change. my man was saying that from the gate she was into him. he was just trying to beat. she gave it up, and stayed on the side while he was doing his own thing. deep down shes gonna resent him for that, and constantly be fighting with him because of that resentment. plus you cant have a healthy and positive long term relationship with someone who was legit attracted to you when your real attraction was physical, and then you decide to give a relationship a try. or atleast thats what my experience taught me.