Have you ever had a jump-off that you want to turn into a wifey????

Options

Comments

• angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    thats true, but when they become a couple officially, everything can and probably will change. my man was saying that from the gate she was into him. he was just trying to beat. she gave it up, and stayed on the side while he was doing his own thing. deep down shes gonna resent him for that, and constantly be fighting with him because of that resentment. plus you cant have a healthy and positive long term relationship with someone who was legit attracted to you when your real attraction was physical, and then you decide to give a relationship a try. or atleast thats what my experience taught me.

See you know what that's true... but to give more fuel to em... i gotta admit i think the time we spent non-? just reinforced her feelings (at least i know that's what i know got me doubting myself)

Now again i ain't new to the game and i know very well that she prolly knew it would wear me down but then again... i kinda got me weak i gotta admit
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Noooooooooooooooooooooo, don't do it. Reconsider, drink sum liqua.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

for some reason i can hear riley's voice saying "Don't do it granddad don't do it!!!!!!"

LMao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited October 2010
    Options
    whatever yo. I swear if I became single I would be a lesbian. dudes got issues nowadays
  • [Deleted User]
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    c/s coby vibes

i love men, but sometimes... i just don't know
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    whatever yo. I swear if I became single I would be a lesbian. dudes got issues nowadays

Alright explain something to me then

No hate just trying to have a grown convo here

But if i wasn't feeling her like that from jump why would i go and wife her up now????

Now granted i said i do enjoy spending time with her and i do have some sort of feelings towards her

But here is the real issue at hand and imma school you for 2 secs

The problem nowadays is that too many ppl just get into relationships cuz they feel comfortable with who they with

But that's never enough

That's why you got so many marriages that end in divorce

or not even that deep why you got some chicks cheating on they man talking bout "Oh everything was just too perfect" WTF????????

you say dudes got issues nowadays but y'all chicks are always going to remain too emotional to think rationally REAL TALK

SAY SOMETHING I DARE YOU!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Alright explain something to me then

No hate just trying to have a grown convo here

But if i wasn't feeling her like that from jump why would i go and wife her up now????

Now granted i said i do enjoy spending time with her and i do have some sort of feelings towards her

But here is the real issue at hand and imma school you for 2 secs

The problem nowadays is that too many ppl just get into relationships cuz they feel comfortable with who they with

But that's never enough

That's why you got so many marriages that end in divorce

or not even that deep why you got some chicks cheating on they man talking bout "Oh everything was just too perfect" WTF????????

you say dudes got issues nowadays but y'all chicks are always going to remain too emotional to think rationally REAL TALK

SAY SOMETHING I DARE YOU!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh and by the way before you even mention it... i know that a lotta dudes have problems cheating on they girls too and that is also an issue with ppl just getting comfortable with they surrounding

? that i want someone i wake up to and be happier than a mother to be next to instead of just being comfortable

That means i got issues???? GTFOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real talk it sounds like you got more issues than me with the idea of falling in love on some sucka ass ?
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    thats true, but when they become a couple officially, everything can and probably will change. my man was saying that from the gate she was into him. he was just trying to beat. she gave it up, and stayed on the side while he was doing his own thing. deep down shes gonna resent him for that, and constantly be fighting with him because of that resentment. plus you cant have a healthy and positive long term relationship with someone who was legit attracted to you when your real attraction was physical, and then you decide to give a relationship a try. or atleast thats what my experience taught me.

Gotta c/s this. Females dont like it but the jumpoff(or friends wit benefits) is just the same thing they do when they friendzone a ? . Men want sex first, women want someone to express their emotions to without judgement. Its a different side to the same coin.

But the rules of the game are set for a reason. Because more often than not, it doesnt work. Only time it works is when u settle or so some sucka ? like excepting you've fallen off and just stopped looking. Im not sayin dont go for it, but be up front my ? . Cuz either way u go that relationship will change over time. Dont let ur ego keep u from making the rational decision. Cuz we've all had that ride or die chick thats just on you for whatever reason, but sounds like she came on too strong and turned you off. Only you know if thats gonna change how u see her.
  • D-Marco
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sperling wrote: »

I co-sign everything except the lesbian part. ? I don't even bother looking anymore.

Whatever.... Yall just cant handle the truth about how men think. If ur wifey material u shouldnt have a problem with anything being said.
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Gotta c/s this. Females dont like it but the jumpoff(or friends wit benefits) is just the same thing they do when they friendzone a ? . Men want sex first, women want someone to express their emotions to without judgement. Its a different side to the same coin.

But the rules of the game are set for a reason. Because more often than not, it doesnt work. Only time it works is when u settle or so some sucka ? like excepting you've fallen off and just stopped looking. Im not sayin dont go for it, but be up front my ? . Cuz either way u go that relationship will change over time. Dont let ur ego keep u from making the rational decision. Cuz we've all had that ride or die chick thats just on you for whatever reason, but sounds like she came on too strong and turned you off. Only you know if thats gonna change how u see her.

And see that was nice ass reasoning right there!!!!!

and after all the laughs i got you actually gave me a reason to ease up when i talk to her about it...

Still ain't saying i'm going to wife it but we never know... I have been told a buncha times by my ? that i gotta ? my ego so that might be the best reasoning i gotta take in hand
  • [Deleted User]
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • D-Marco
    edited October 2010
    Options
    And see that was nice ass reasoning right there!!!!!

and after all the laughs i got you actually gave me a reason to ease up when i talk to her about it...

Still ain't saying i'm going to wife it but we never know... I have been told a buncha times by my ? that i gotta ? my ego so that might be the best reasoning i gotta take in hand

Dog ive been in that situation too many times. You got the sure thing who will do whatever to please you...but apart of you says "this too easy" and u lose respect. Meanwhile you respect the chick who makes you step ur game up a lil bit to get with her. Its just how we're made.
  • D-Marco
    edited October 2010
    Options
    so if you wifey material you should agree to deal with a confused male? ok

No. You should have ur standard set from the gate. No dude is gonna ? u on and off for yrs and then up and decide to get serious with you.

If he does...he's just excepted that he fell off and ur the best option or he's just lazy and tired of hollering at women. Im not lying
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I for one love these hoes.

You ? in here trippin.

A good hoe is hard to find.
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    so if you wifey material you should agree to deal with a confused male? ok

Aiight label me confused if that makes y'all happy...

But i said this before and i'll say it again... i been through some ish and i know what's good

For some reason this situation has me thinking twice bout my decision

smh at y'all chicks trying to front like y'all never second guess FOH!!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    No. You should have ur standard set from the gate. No dude is gonna ? u on and off for yrs and then up and decide to get serious with you.

If he does...he's just excepted that he fell off and ur the best option or he's just lazy and tired of hollering at women. Im not lying

Whoa Whoa Whoa who talking bout years?????

i ain't that undecided man lol!!!!!!
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    I for one love these hoes.

You ? in here trippin.

A good hoe is hard to find.

And i sir co sign that statement

i would like to subscribe to your newsletter lol!!!!!!
  • D-Marco
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Whoa Whoa Whoa who talking bout years?????

i ain't that undecided man lol!!!!!!

Nah just this one chick I used to ? wit... had to recycle her a few times
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Dog ive been in that situation too many times. You got the sure thing who will do whatever to please you...but apart of you says "this too easy" and u lose respect. Meanwhile you respect the chick who makes you step ur game up a lil bit to get with her. Its just how we're made.

But see the messed up part about it is without really wanting to we kicking game to these females on this site

They just too stubborn on they "? ain't ? " to really analyze what we saying
  • [Deleted User]
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Nah just this one chick I used to ? wit... had to recycle her a few times

Lmao i can't even front i did the same ish before lol!!!!!!!!!!

But i wouldn't be this confused about it though
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

w/e yall ? confused...Lol
  • [Deleted User]
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited October 2010
    Options