Have you ever had a jump-off that you want to turn into a wifey????

Options

Comments

• Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Well here's the thing... like i said before to me she was just a j/o not a wifey... that's why it somewhat bothers me but at the same time i'm able to laugh at it too... any man that tells you that he had a j/o that he then considered making a wifey w/o a problem is either lying to you or doesn't know game REAL TALK!!!!!!!

ok i can understand you worried about it on your own but you seem more worried about what other ppl are gonna say

other ppl dont matter
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited October 2010
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    Yo birdcall dropped knowledge... Thats exactly what i do when i spend too much non sex time wit a J/o.

But the only question u gotta ask urself is: Why was she a jump in the first place?(also ? got different definitions as to what a jump is)

I agree u prolly fallin off. Its happened to the best of us, but u gotta get some new joints on ur squad and then you'll be able to make a clear decision.

she was a jumpoff in the first place because y'all dudes be frontin. tryna live out ? fantasies
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    see.....i'm bout to wake her up right now like.....

ayo.....u got some hoe ? you tryna confess...????!??!?!

cant confess nothing if you aint hiding it playa
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    cant confess nothing if you aint hiding it playa

lmao...i hear that ? ...lmao
  • angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if he cares then he shouldn't be wifin up anybody for that matter n focus on growing up

I'll give you something... although i will hate to admit it... i do actually care about HER... i just wanted to get a few laughs about my situation which by the way you guys helped with lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Niggersauce
    Niggersauce Members Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    some of y'all dudes start every chick out as jumpoff. how many of y'all actually wife a chick straight out the gate? Y'all wanna play the game but dont how. IF chick was only a jumpoff he wouldnt be spending quality time with her.

jumpoff is strictly on some "when you passing thru" ? .

Can only speak for myself. With me women become jumpoffs when they show they dont have the mental strength to be "relationship type."

Some just make it too easy tho, basically throw the ? out into the wind and tell you to fetch.
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    she was a jumpoff in the first place because y'all dudes be frontin. tryna live out ? fantasies

Sweetheart the last thing i want to be is a ? ... although my rep says differently i ain't trying to be no ? no player no nothing... i'm just not that emotional is all and i ain't trying to be that dude getting clown like a punk forget what you heard i ain't that stereotypical dude
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    I'll give you something... although i will hate to admit it... i do actually care about HER... i just wanted to get a few laughs about my situation which by the way you guys helped with lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!

one day u gonna sit down with ur son and be like

"well son.....truth be told...ur momma was a jump off when ? first popped off."
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ok i can understand you worried about it on your own but you seem more worried about what other ppl are gonna say

other ppl dont matter
    ok... and again i might understand how it might seem that way... it seems to me like a lotta ppl come up here trying to give lifetime confessions lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but nah honestly i just wanted to know if i was the only one that was ever caught up in a similar situation
    but then again opinions are always welcomed although they won't change my end decision
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    some of y'all dudes start every chick out as jumpoff. how many of y'all actually wife a chick straight out the gate? Y'all wanna play the game but dont how. IF chick was only a jumpoff he wouldnt be spending quality time with her.

jumpoff is strictly on some "when you passing thru" ? .

girls that have been in the jump off stage for a while, like it sounds like this girl has been, are jump offs because they are not wifey material. its not hard to see what girls are relationship material or jump off material. it has nothing to do with "? fantasies", its just part of life.

slipping and starting to catch feelings for your favorite jump off is part of the growing experience every young man goes through. they know they are slipping up, and they know what they are doing and need to do, but sometimes they need to hear the game from someone else to re-affirm what they know in their hearts.
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    one day u gonna sit down with ur son and be like

"well son.....truth be told...ur momma was a jump off when ? first popped off."

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HAH son you just killed me!!!!!!
    again can someone just answer the initial question am i the only one this ever happened to???
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2010
    Options
    ok... and again i might understand how it might seem that way... it seems to me like a lotta ppl come up here trying to give lifetime confessions lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    but nah honestly i just wanted to know if i was the only one that was ever caught up in a similar situation
    but then again opinions are always welcomed although they won't change my end decision

and whats ur end decision sport?
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options

Coby u sound like u got something to get off ya chest ma... let it off. But chicks become jumps when they are cool but just not what u lookin for in a relationship.

Its not always a demeaning title or somethin to be ashamed of. y current j/o is (technically) still married and got a kid. But hs egot some good ? ...i gots to keep her on the team, plus she dont mind comin outta pocket. Every ? dont think he Ron Oneal an ?
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    birdcall89 wrote: »
    girls that have been in the jump off stage for a while, like it sounds like this girl has been, are jump offs because they are not wifey material. its not hard to see what girls are relationship material or jump off material. it has nothing to do with "? fantasies", its just part of life.

slipping and starting to catch feelings for your favorite jump off is part of the growing experience every young man goes through. they know they are slipping up, and they know what they are doing and need to do, but sometimes they need to hear the game from someone else to re-affirm what they know in their hearts.

CHURCH!!!!!!!

Only thing is i ain't that young... been in the game for a minute but i just don't understand why all of a sudden i got confused and all it really messed up with my ego and all lol!!!!!!
  • D-Marco
    edited October 2010
    Options

CHuuuurch...preach.... TABERNACLE!!! *daps* my ? ....
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2010
    Options
    and no your not the only one this has happened to
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    and whats ur end decision sport?

Real talk imma have to talk to her tom and see what it do...

Problem is i'm so paranoid is i already know how that ? is going to turn out and that ? will probably turn the ? off out of me... which is going to be that

Unless she can prove me differently
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    and no your not the only one this has happened to

I know one thing i noticed up in here is ? love fronting but i'm a grown ass man i ain't got time to be fronting and ? lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is all too funny to me!!!!!! (Sad at the same time too lol)
  • D-Marco
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Son u still didnt say what it was about her that made u put her in that category...

If that ? aint changed....u slippin
  • birdcall89
    birdcall89 Members Posts: 6,009 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    CHURCH!!!!!!!

Only thing is i ain't that young... been in the game for a minute but i just don't understand why all of a sudden i got confused and all it really messed up with my ego and all lol!!!!!!

my bad, i didnt mean young in an offensive way or anything like that. i just meant its a stepping stone in life that everyone goes through.
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    CHuuuurch...preach.... TABERNACLE!!! *daps* my ? ....

Birdcall be preaching some truth... but homie let a couple years catch up on you... see if you still talking that isshhh
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    @t/s why isn't she wifey material?
  • angrymaninc
    edited October 2010
    Options
    my bad, i didnt mean young in an offensive way or anything like that. i just meant its a stepping stone in life that everyone goes through.

nah son i didn't take no disrespect off of it... i'm just saying i do have life experience but ESPECIALLY when you get older that dogg pound way of thinking kinda switches up on you without you realizing it

I mean look at Kurupt... he got mad cuz he heard foxy was ? mad east coast ? and came out with the song calling out names

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like i said this ? is too funny to me not to laugh about it lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • D-Marco
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Birdcall be preaching some truth... but homie let a couple years catch up on you... see if you still talking that isshhh

My ? ...its already happening. I think ive been runnin around too long. I be tryna fight any kiind of commited relationship.

But I still aint turnin my jumps into wifey, cuz most of the time u already see where the trouble would be at.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Real talk imma have to talk to her tom and see what it do...

Problem is i'm so paranoid is i already know how that ? is going to turn out and that ? will probably turn the ? off out of me... which is going to be that

Unless she can prove me differently

whatcha gonna say?? (im nosey yea so)