Have you ever had a jump-off that you want to turn into a wifey????

Options

Comments

• angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Sperling wrote: »

Maybe because I don't put myself in situations like this I don't have to second guess.

lmao ok sweetheart lie to yourself to if it makes you feel better....

Problem is as human beings it's only natural that we second guess ourselves all the time even if you don't realize you do trust me YOU DO!!!!!!!!

But enough of this ? i take it you going to come back with a response that states you never had to second guess yourself and it's too late for me to argue with you

with that being said goodnite and best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao
  • desertrain10
    desertrain10 Members Posts: 4,829 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lol if she doesn't give it up on the first date she's a hoe in hiding if she does she's a hoe period.

right....you can't win.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Banned Location: Locaton: Location:Posts: 0
    edited October 2010
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • desertrain10
    edited October 2010
    Options
    lmao ok sweetheart lie to yourself to if it makes you feel better....

Problem is as human beings it's only natural that we second guess ourselves all the time even if you don't realize you do trust me YOU DO!!!!!!!!

But enough of this ? i take it you going to come back with a response that states you never had to second guess yourself and it's too late for me to argue with you

with that being said goodnite and best wishes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao

please just let the girl go, she obviously cares for you for whatever reason and you claim you don't want to make it official
    so stop leading her on
  • angrymaninc
    angrymaninc Members Posts: 657 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    right because you know my relationship history? its also funny how people try to pull others in so they don't feel so alone about their situation. You the one thats falling in love with a jumpoff you the one thats losing.

lmao!!!!!!

you right about one thing i am the one who's losing and i said that very early on

and although i never accused you of losing you seemed to misunderstand my point (which i figured you would)

you claimed NEVER to second guess yourself

I am telling you as a human being THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE

If you can't figure that out then i can't help you out sweetie figure it out with years of growing up

LMAO
  • D-Marco
    D-Marco Members Posts: 4,308 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    well duh, I wouldn't expect that and that's not even why I said that.

But most of you guys are on some stupid ? .

Explain what stupid love, specifically...
  • D-Marco
    edited October 2010
    Options
    w/e yall ? confused...Lol

whatever helps yall sleep at nite...lol
  • [Deleted User]
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    sperling wrote: »
    oh the ironing of you trying to tell somebody to grow up.

lol....................
  • D-Marco
    edited October 2010
    Options
    right....you can't win.

It has nothing to do with how fast a dude hits. If he feeling you, he's feeling you. This is where females come up with these ? schemes that their girlfriends(who dont have a man) tell them how to get him.

Its about respect bottomline. And Sperling, how u cute and always angry ma? Sexual frustration is a ? huh?lol
  • desertrain10
    edited October 2010
    Options
    D-Marco wrote: »
    whatever helps yall sleep at nite...lol

w/e again yall ? confused

yall are essentially hoes infatuated with the hoes yall claim to have no love for....
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Alright explain something to me then

No hate just trying to have a grown convo here

But if i wasn't feeling her like that from jump why would i go and wife her up now????

Now granted i said i do enjoy spending time with her and i do have some sort of feelings towards her

But here is the real issue at hand and imma school you for 2 secs

The problem nowadays is that too many ppl just get into relationships cuz they feel comfortable with who they with

But that's never enough

That's why you got so many marriages that end in divorce

or not even that deep why you got some chicks cheating on they man talking bout "Oh everything was just too perfect" WTF????????

you say dudes got issues nowadays but y'all chicks are always going to remain too emotional to think rationally REAL TALK

SAY SOMETHING I DARE YOU!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did you proof read this ? before you submitted it? dude this is the real world not a fairytale with love at first sight ? . that's how it works sometimes. sometimes the person you aint checking for is the one that sneaks up on you and you fall for. be a grown up and accept that.

sometimes the ? you wasnt even checking for sexually gets a sneak in because you are dealing with them on some platonic ? . you get to know and respect them as a person without the interference of sex.

conversely

the person you thought was just a jumpoff material turns out to be a cool person who you actually like...? happens! whatever got you to notice that person is irrelevant/ once their in your life anything can happen including winning your heart.

so you wanna punish yourself and her because you put her in the wrong box prematurely. y'all dudes need to stop labeling ? without knowing the contents of the item. sometimes ? changes when other elements come into play and make it a new ? .

so what you bought some grape juice. it's been laying around now the ? is wine and you wanna throw it out because you bought grape juice.

just sip that ? and be merry...yo

enjoy her til you dont enjoy her anymore. that's what you should be telling chicks when you meet them instead of labeling them. "let's just enjoy each others company til we dont enjoy it anymore" no titles, no pressure just what it is

that's how you play the game
  • desertrain10
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Coby Vibes wrote: »
    did you proof read this ? before you submitted it? dude this is the real world not a fairytale with love at first sight ? . that's how it works sometimes. sometimes the person you aint checking for is the one that sneaks up on you and you fall for. be a grown up and accept that.

sometimes the ? you wasnt even checking for sexually gets a sneak in because you are dealing with them on some platonic ? . you get to know and respect them as a person without the interference of sex.

conversely

the person you thought was just a jumpoff material turns out to be a cool person who you actually like...? happens! whatever got you to notice that person is irrelevant/ once their in your life anything can happen including winning your heart.

so you wanna punish yourself and her because you put her in the wrong box prematurely. y'all dudes need to stop labeling ? without knowing the contents of the item. sometimes ? changes when other elements come into play and make it a new ? .

so what you bought some grape juice. it's been laying around now the ? is wine and you wanna throw it out because you bought grape juice.

just sip that ? and be merry...yo

enjoy her til you dont enjoy her anymore. that's what you should be telling chicks when you meet them instead of labeling them. "let's just enjoy each others company til we dont enjoy it anymore" no titles, no pressure just what it is

that's how you play the game

word......

get em girl
  • [Deleted User]
    edited October 2010
    Options
  • Mr.Audigier216
    Mr.Audigier216 Members Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    j/o's stay in j/o's place
  • oldhead77
    oldhead77 Members Posts: 862 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    T/S this is my 2 cents from the outside looking in......

I'm guessing that it's not b/c of her being a "jumpoff" but from the sound of it she sounds like a clingy female am I right????

Where people mess up is all about this whole notion of "game or spitting game"....I don't have any game and I wouldn't want too have game. Game is exactly what it sounds like GAME now game can defined several different ways but in this case game would/ could be classified as "being deceitful, giving false hope/pretenses, etc." now WTF would I want to be labeled or associated with that.

GAMES ARE FOR KIDS NOT ADULTS AT LEAST SO I THOUGHT!!!!

This is why marriages/relationships don't work for ? these days because people just selling wolf tickets to each other.

Point is this T/S if ol girl is clingy then yeah maybe you should cut her off b/c any clingy man/woman=DRAMA. Unless you're a glutton for punishment then mo power to ya dog. Focus on you and what makes you happy; if she makes you happy then GO FOR IT!!! You shouldn't give a flying fukk about any backlash from the IC b/c if you're letting outside interference ruin what you feel is a good thing then you're a loser for the fact that you value your happiness or vindication from the IC when you should value your happiness yourself.

If ol girl puts it down behind closed doors then thumbs up b/c I don't think anyone male or female wants a prudish sex partner.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    old head spoke the truth on this one b
  • Fundz O' Plenty
    Fundz O' Plenty Members Posts: 10,382 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    oldhead77 wrote: »

I'm guessing that it's not b/c of her being a "jumpoff" but from the sound of it she sounds like a clingy female am I right????

Where people mess up is all about this whole notion of "game or spitting game"....I don't have any game and I wouldn't want too have game. Game is exactly what it sounds like GAME now game can defined several different ways but in this case game would/ could be classified as "being deceitful, giving false hope/pretenses, etc." now WTF would I want to be labeled or associated with that.

This is why marriages/relationships don't work for ? these days because people just selling wolf tickets to each other.

Point is this T/S if ol girl is clingy then yeah maybe you should cut her off b/c any clingy man/woman=DRAMA. Unless you're a glutton for punishment then mo power to ya dog. Focus on you and what makes you happy; if she makes you happy then GO FOR IT!!! You shouldn't give a flying fukk about any backlash from the IC b/c if you're letting outside interference ruin what you feel is a good thing then you're a loser for the fact that you value your happiness or vindication from the IC when you should value your happiness yourself.

If ol girl puts it down behind closed doors then thumbs up b/c I don't think anyone male or female wants a prudish sex partner.

Well damn........ *passes collection plate*
  • Zone6reppa
    Zone6reppa Members Posts: 926
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if you say no your a liar...i had some jumpoffs that are wifeable, ? just wasn't thinkin bout it until it was too late....every guy has had the "too late" girl in their life
  • adagreat
    adagreat Members Posts: 679
    edited October 2010
    Options
    if she other cats j/o then definitely dont! but if its just you and yall exclusive just let it happen to thik too muchh about it!
  • one_manshow
    one_manshow Members Posts: 4,591 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    Interesting thread.........
  • desertrain10
    edited October 2010
    Options
    oldhead77 wrote: »

c/s the bolded .....good post
  • Real Lady
    Real Lady Banned Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭
    edited October 2010
    Options
    the same old ? . You'll be the same one crying when you find out your ? is a lesbian. LEAVE JUMP OFFS ALONE. Any woman throwing her ? to WASTE have a mental problem

Some women are not smart enough to hold their mental chemical balances together once they start having sex so they become slores, because they are MENTALLY IMBALANCED!

A jump off is SERIOUS SIGN OF A ABUSED, or MENTALLY DISADVANTAGED WOMAN!!!! PLEASE WAKE UP.
  • texican11
    texican11 Members Posts: 447
    edited October 2010
    Options

No...Never...

You gotta understand I go by one rule... when it comes to dealing with the ? im ?

Every ? i ? with can always get demoted, but never promoted

Ex: Girlfriends can become ex-girlfriends or side pieces/ Jumpoffs

But jumpoffs will never become serious relationships
  • Coby Vibes
    Coby Vibes Members Posts: 2,892
    edited October 2010
    Options
    texican11 wrote: »

No...Never...

You gotta understand I go by one rule... when it comes to dealing with the ? im ?

Every ? i ? with can always get demoted, but never promoted

Ex: Girlfriends can become ex-girlfriends or side pieces/ Jumpoffs

But jumpoffs will never become serious relationships

I've seen many a sidepiece become wives. if its good enough for alicia keys....