2nd Annual Weightloss Competition

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    P-Dogg77 wrote: »
    You could come slugging at me but control is key. I have a lot of stand-up skills from Muay Thai training and im a much more accurate striker than you no matter how hard you hit , it wont matter since you will probably miss all your punches. If you weigh over 200 pounds u really think you can utilize your kicks ? Nah but i can use mine and my knees too so i have a wider arsenal .

so you assume my punches are wide and outta control, and you're assuming i'm slow, and you're assuming my punches are not accurate....not to mention if you're introducing kicks, then it's only natural that i introduce my grappling....

all i'm saying is that a 100 pound weight advantage is swinging the odds heavily in my favor....

it's nice to be confident....but let's be realistic...you're fighting a dude who's over 100 pounds heavier than you... who is also training at a high pace, i'll give you the assumed speed advantage just for the sake of argument.. but the weight advantage is staggering buddy...
  • Dupac
    edited January 2011
    Options
    i'll get a video in here one day of me training....put some things into perspective...
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'll break P-doggs arm and take away his will to fight and I will stand and trade with Du and if he happens to try to grab me, a lock of some sort will be utilized lol
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    so you assume my punches are wide and outta control, and you're assuming i'm slow, and you're assuming my punches are not accurate....not to mention if you're introducing kicks, then it's only natural that i introduce my grappling....

all i'm saying is that a 100 pound weight advantage is swinging the odds heavily in my favor....

it's nice to be confident....but let's be realistic...you're fighting a dude who's over 100 pounds heavier than you... who is also training at a high pace, i'll give you the assumed speed advantage just for the sake of argument.. but the weight advantage is staggering buddy...

Im training at a steady pace too . Im a purple belt in BJJ so grappling is where im home at , start grappling with me and ill break your arms . I know every recounter to the counters so if i was you id rather stand fighting . You might hit me once but i can take a punch , what will you do when i clinch up ? If u grapple it will only be worse . Look at Muay Thai fighters they're about my weight but those ? is deadly.

WallH good luck trying to break my arm just make sure i dont break all your limbs.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ok go hard ? it
    beginning of january in pink bikini end of january in blue top (yea ? room i know i was moving ? )

2ih79c5.jpg
    bg1zs6.jpg
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lmao thank ya kindly
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    @pico how many ell bees did you lose in a month? and what was you doin to lose those ell bees?
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited January 2011
    Options
    about 12 ell bees

honestly i did a 360 on my diet but i really dont workout that much, i plan on working out more tho
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • king hassan
    king hassan Members Posts: 22,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I'm already where I want to be 5'11 216lbs, I work out all year round and eat right all year round "shrugs"
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ok go hard ? it
    beginning of january in pink bikini end of january in blue top (yea ? room i know i was moving ? )

2ih79c5.jpg
    bg1zs6.jpg

Okay Pico doing it. What did you cut out of your diet?
    I'm already where I want to be 5'11 216lbs, I work out all year round and eat right all year round "shrugs"

yeah dude I am scared to see what I will be eating in three months. I know I will fall back to my bad habits.
  • Bussy_Getta
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    do some squats... no diss start running to get rid of your pooch... looking good...

*takes notes* :)

@caddo everything lol
    i eat the same exact thing everyday, my diet is in the "whats your diet lookin like thread"

i cut out carbs almost completely too
  • major pain
    major pain Members Posts: 10,293 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ok go hard ? it

2ih79c5.jpg
    bg1zs6.jpg

dog20oddie20panting.gif

Sends PM....
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ok go hard ? it

2ih79c5.jpg
    bg1zs6.jpg

damn, good work. ima post my ? up soon as I get my new camera phone..tuesday night at the latest.

yeah like dude said squats,lunges, and some calf raises just balance everything out. and if you got access to a gym use that stairstepper, or if not find a decent hill, hills in yo area to run up and that'll tone up your lower body niceeeelly. anyway up top...upper body you looking real good.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • P-Dogg77
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    What's the heaviest you rolled against???

Even Royce Got beat by Kimo, no matter what he says, Kimo walked away with the moral victory...
    I'd love to spar against you... I think my MT would best you BJJ...

220 pounds . Lol i wouldn't only use BJJ . Im the biggest BJJ fan in the world but even i think goin full BJJ mode is dumb as hell
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    What's the best way to get rid of belly fat?

I'm at 270 now so I would like to get down to 240, 230 or so
  • P-Dogg77
    edited January 2011
    Options
    htowntx wrote: »
    What's the best way to get rid of belly fat?

I'm at 270 now so I would like to get down to 240, 230 or so

Damn youre one fat ? .
  • htowntx
    htowntx Members Posts: 3,271 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Lmao off I'm 6'3 bruh

I'm more like Brock's size
  • 7 DAY THEORY CDATISR
    7 DAY THEORY CDATISR Members Posts: 2,208
    edited January 2011
    Options
    <<<6 ft 5 243

done losing weight. now all i gotta do it cut up.

then.. ITS A WRAP!!
  • black o 2.0
    black o 2.0 Members Posts: 20 ✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ooo can i enter i wanna participate :p
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    ooo can i enter i wanna participate :p

Go ahead and report that weight and size and what weight and size you are trying to get to.
  • Dupac
    edited January 2011
    Options
    imma have to take some pictures soon, muscles developing ever where,, chest expanding& hardening......

abs becoming more defined....shoulders and traps looking muscular as ? ....

but that belly ain't budging...

it ain't help that i had some chilli fries and a polish dog with the works on it....

but yea.. i'm seeing some muscular results...... :)

weight still 265ish...

:(