2nd Annual Weightloss Competition

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    @whateva

Are you bulking up or leaning out?

trying to lean out man...I was bulking up so I could max out @ 300 on the bench.....which never happened....now Im trying to slim back down. started running pretty heavy again. and focusing more on calisthensics rather than weights...when I do go to the gym I Life as heavy as I can for as long as I can.

My abs always been blahhh...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Digging the change Hummingbird.

*looks at PM box*

:wave Hi Adam!!!!!!
  • hummingbird
    edited February 2011
    Options
    trying to lean out man...I was bulking up so I could max out @ 300 on the bench.....which never happened....now Im trying to slim back down. started running pretty heavy again. and focusing more on calisthensics rather than weights...when I do go to the gym I Life as heavy as I can for as long as I can.

My abs always been blahhh...
    The Jamel wrote: »
    That could just be heredity, look at Ronnie Coleman...

Ok well looks like I got some competition now... ITS ON ? !

*sits in corner and watches... intently*
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i messed up big time yesterday :(

anyway, here's my beginning picture...i'll post an after picture at the end of the competition, maybe lol

16432_606596773377_33607876_34914540_5126946_n.jpg
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    junegemini wrote: »
    i messed up big time yesterday :(

anyway, here's my beginning picture...i'll post an after picture at the end of the competition, maybe lol

16432_606596773377_33607876_34914540_5126946_n.jpg

All these years and this is the first time I have seen June's real pic. I almost dont believe it is her! You are Cute!
  • caddo man
    edited February 2011
    Options
    IMAG0077.jpg

IMAG0078.jpg

I will try to start P90X next week. I am already doing the Ab ripperX. I need to get my waist line down under 39 inches! My goal is to be 215 by my birthday in March. I am at 226. Dont know how I gained a pound but I did!
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol thanks Caddo
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yea, looking at caddo's pics reminds me how difficult it's going to be for me to lose weight....dude looks roughly my size, but i'm a good 40lbs heavier than him....

i stepped on the scale tuesday and was like 259.....so it's finally moving.. i upped my cardio, started taking vitamins 51PgIgLl87L.jpg

and after sunday, imma drop beer for altleast the rest of shorty's pregnacy... maybe a few here n there.. but the every weekend ? is done....

ps.. june is a cutie....
  • Dupac
    edited February 2011
    Options
    these pics are from last year....
    IMGA0978.jpg
    IMGA0981.jpg
    14112_381701572262_502202262_401671.jpg
    (screw yall)
    16966_578548936541_41007585_3270556.jpg
    (i got rid of that ? ass sweater after seeing this pic too...

i think my overall shape looks better right now, but my weight is in the same neighborhood as these pics....

i'll get some new ones up here in march.. i wanna see if taking these vitamins and upping the cardio will make much of a difference...

oh..and yea... the diet is getting a little better....*shrugs*
  • caddo man
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yo Du do your thing! I think we are built the same. I gain weight in my stomach and upper body. Then waist and lastly my legs. I look like a walking turkey leg. LOL!

I need ideas. I need to lose ten pounds in two weeks and I cant do my cleanse again. I already lose ten pounds in two weeks but I believe that was water weight.
    I am doing cardio - running two miles (3 miles if it isn't that cold) and doing the Ab ripper X from P90X(every other day)
    I am eating right. - no carbs, no fried foods,no sodas. Just fruits, vegetable and grilled or baked meats
    For a snack I eat my trail mix. Mixed nuts with dried fruit bits and M&Ms (I need the M&Ms).
    In the morning I eat two egg vegetable omelet with two turkey sausages but I may cut that down to one egg with one turkey sausage with fruit. I know I need to stop eating cheese and ranch dressing but it is so good!
    IDEAS!!!!!
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »

I will try to start P90X next week. I am already doing the Ab ripperX. I need to get my waist line down under 39 inches! My goal is to be 215 by my birthday in March. I am at 226. Dont know how I gained a pound but I did!

I just started on monday. I was utilizing the p90x diet as well however, I've realized its just way too much protein for me. I feel super heavy all day.

interesting thread. I dont wanna post no fat ass pics up though... :-/ my body image is extremely skewed. smh.

Damn Du how u gone post a pic of u wit a hard on tho? lmao wtf! lemme think abt being in this competition. smh Hummingbird already damn won.
  • DEE-LICIOUS
    DEE-LICIOUS Members Posts: 6,088 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yo Du do your thing! I think we are built the same. I gain weight in my stomach and upper body. Then waist and lastly my legs. I look like a walking turkey leg. LOL!

I need ideas. I need to lose ten pounds in two weeks and I cant do my cleanse again. I already lose ten pounds in two weeks but I believe that was water weight.
    I am doing cardio - running two miles (3 miles if it isn't that cold) and doing the Ab ripper X from P90X(every other day)
    I am eating right. - no carbs, no fried foods,no sodas. Just fruits, vegetable and grilled or baked meats
    For a snack I eat my trail mix. Mixed nuts with dried fruit bits and M&Ms (I need the M&Ms).
    In the morning I eat two egg vegetable omelet with two turkey sausages but I may cut that down to one egg with one turkey sausage with fruit. I know I need to stop eating cheese and ranch dressing but it is so good!
    IDEAS!!!!!

why do you need to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks? Im nosey. It sounds to me like doing what ur doing u might reach ur goal. If anything you'll lose inches...which is just as good as losing the weight. It means ur body is getting all toned up. Same is...muscle weighs...etc etc i know u know all that. Um....all I know are crash diets. Cottage cheese, fruit, egg whites, veggies, grilled chicken and lettuce...all day everyday for 2 weeks.
  • hummingbird
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Okay here we go. I'll have to do some better pics soon. Attachment not found.
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    *in shape ? post.....
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Okay here we go. I'll have to do some better pics soon.
    You look great, bird. Keep up the good work.

[juvenile]"Them ? sitting nice yeah, I wanna bite yeah"[/juvenile]

• caddo man
    edited February 2011
    Options
    WallH wrote: »

Ditto Everything especially the Juvenile quote. LOL!
    why do you need to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks? Im nosey. It sounds to me like doing what ur doing u might reach ur goal. If anything you'll lose inches...which is just as good as losing the weight. It means ur body is getting all toned up. Same is...muscle weighs...etc etc i know u know all that. Um....all I know are crash diets. Cottage cheese, fruit, egg whites, veggies, grilled chicken and lettuce...all day everyday for 2 weeks.

I really need to lose inches. not really pounds. I wanted to join the Navy Reserves before March. After March I might not be able put in for something called AT(annual Training). If I can put in for annual training, I can have the military pay for my IT certs. Those certs are not cheap and I am not trying to use my GI Bill to pay for them. The military uses boot camp style classes to do the certs in one to two weeks. I feel stupid becuase I could have done this before I got out but I procrastinated and now I am on the clock! I hope that satisfied your nosey itch!

Wifey trying to get me to drink ensure only for two weeks. I said ? that. I am already struggling as is. This girl trying to ? me.

IMAG0079.jpg this is what I ate this morning! A vegetable scramble (with spinach, onions, bellpeppers, mushrooms and three eggs) and two turkey sausage patties. As you can tell I had already started before I took the pic.
  • hummingbird
    edited February 2011
    Options
    WallH wrote: »

Ditto Everything especially the Juvenile quote. LOL!

I really need to lose inches. not really pounds. I wanted to join the Navy Reserves before March. After March I might not be able put in for something called AT(annual Training). If I can put in for annual training, I can have the military pay for my IT certs. Those certs are not cheap and I am not trying to use my GI Bill to pay for them. The military uses boot camp style classes to do the certs in one to two weeks. I feel stupid becuase I could have done this before I got out but I procrastinated and now I am on the clock! I hope that satisfied your nosey itch!

Wifey trying to get me to drink ensure only for two weeks. I said ? that. I am already struggling as is. This girl trying to ? me.

IMAG0079.jpg this is what I ate this morning! A vegetable scramble (with spinach, onions, bellpeppers, mushrooms and three eggs) and two turkey sausage patties. As you can tell I had already started before I took the pic.

lol and thank you both. The only thing about losing so much weight is im not losing any in my chest lol so they are looking extra extra huge lately.

and damn that looks good. Im so hungry :-(
  • Dupac
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yea brdy won already....

imma be damn near ripped by this summer, but ? around and only lost 15 pounds if that....
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    yea brdy won already....

imma be damn near ripped by this summer, but ? around and only lost 15 pounds if that....
    Get it together ? ... excuses, excuses and more excuses lol

• Dupac
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol, i can already tell what's going on....i can feel it in my body, i'm gaining hella muscle right now....i'm steady getting strogner.. i did 100 pushups straight last night just to see if i could do it...

that was the first time i did that ? since like 2002...but that scale ain't moving at all...

everytime someone see me they ask if i'm losing weight they can see it in my face....my lady stay talking about how my body hardening up....

but the scale is just like...."yea ? , ain't ? poppin"

hopefully me cutting out the beer will make some changes in my weight...but i honestly don't got me losing a lotta weight with me being as active as i am now....

i ain't gonna stop, cuz i like the boost in energy, the physical results, and as i said before i love fighting.. working out is like a little kid playing in the back yard for me, we bout to get the mats and start the BJJ ? up now too....

so i mean imma keep at it....but i'll be suprised if i ever drop under 250
  • hummingbird
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @ Dewy.

I stopped paying attention so much to the scale. People see me now and they never guess correctly how much I weigh
  • Dupac
    edited February 2011
    Options
    @ Dewy.

I stopped paying attention so much to the scale. People see me now and they never guess correctly how much I weigh

only rason i'm worried about the scale is cuz i go see my doctor in a few weeks, and she always ? about my weight.....nevermind how active i am, she wants to see less weight...
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    only rason i'm worried about the scale is cuz i go see my doctor in a few weeks, and she always ? about my weight.....nevermind how active i am, she wants to see less weight...

It only seems like your losing little weight but your adding muscle and doing both is madd difficult. Most cats that work out on the reg do 1 of 2 things at once bulk up or cut up. Rarely do they do both at the same time that's only meant for fat dudes like us. @June what state you live in? @ Birdie yo the difference is madd impressive.

*edit*

Yo Du one a day just don't sound right.