2nd Annual Weightloss Competition

Options

Comments

• Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    dusouljah wrote: »
    imma have to take some pictures soon, muscles developing ever where,, chest expanding& hardening......

abs becoming more defined....shoulders and traps looking muscular as ? ....

but that belly ain't budging...

it ain't help that i had some chilli fries and a polish dog with the works on it....

but yea.. i'm seeing some muscular results...... :)

weight still 265ish...

:(
    Your belly houses the most fat so naturally it'll be the last to go. You may not see a difference as far as the weight goes but I bet you lost some inches. Thats why you got to take measurements so you can see where you lost inches as well. Plus you gotta get your eating game right ? :td Get some measuring tape (not the construction kind lol) and measure your neck, chest, waist (at the belly button level), hips, thighs, calves, biceps (flexed), and forearms. Plus, keep track of your BMI and Bodyfat % here: http://www.bmi-calculator.net/
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    good ? ....good ? ...

after the superbowl no more beer till.....till....till....

till i break down.....smh...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] rubbed off from friction Posts: 0 ✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The Jamel wrote: »
    stop eating at sam's club and take your ass to a Souper Salad or something...
    lmao he said you eating in bulk Du lol
    gotta choose what's more important... your girl recieving cerebal palsy do to the constant blows to the head from your man ? or the beer....
    which is it gonna be DU?
    jk

get your diet right, start using a suana suit with your cardio with several layers over it and a camelback for easy hydration...

lol oh lawd...terrible
  • Dupac
    edited January 2011
    Options
    stop laughing june :(
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • Dupac
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Just jokes Du I mean none of it, I'm actually quite impressed with what you've said, that kinda dedication is still good dedication, keep it up.

lol, u know i'm the last person in the world worried about jokes.....

i know i needa tighten up on the diet....and the only thing i'm worried about wit the layers is over heating.. i HATE feeling hot when i work out.....i mean i truly really hate that ? ....

imma keep up my normal routine cuz i'm used to it now....start takign some vitamins....try to be more careful about the diet, and do my best to chill on the beer drinking...

in march imma post some pics...and see what my weights looking like then...
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I am about to breakdown on mine. I am trying to keep strong but I love watching Man vs Food and Bizarre Foods. Why did those fried crickets start to look good? Then I have to cook my son things like pizza, chicken fingers, sandwiches, and grilled cheese. The worst is the chicken and rice I hooked up today!

I hurt!
    I hurt badly!
  • [Deleted User]
    edited January 2011
    Options
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    <
    is making excellent progress.
  • hummingbird
    hummingbird Members, Banned Users Posts: 2,341 ✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    caddo man wrote: »
    I am about to breakdown on mine. I am trying to keep strong but I love watching Man vs Food and Bizarre Foods. Why did those fried crickets start to look good? Then I have to cook my son things like pizza, chicken fingers, sandwiches, and grilled cheese. The worst is the chicken and rice I hooked up today!

I hurt!
    I hurt badly!

Man best thing you can do is adjust your sons diet too. Not just cause it will help you stay on task, but because it will also help him develop good nutrition habits.

Im gonna start and sticky a recipe threads for this room like the one in GNS for healtier options and vegan/vegitarian options ( i have a 14 yr old daughter that goes back and forth between a vegan diet and a vegitarian diet since she was about 5) and we like to have family dinners so I have to find creations that my meat eating kids will like sans meat sometimes.
  • hummingbird
    edited February 2011
    Options
    okay im gonna throw up my then and now pics from my last "picture" weight check. Im not to concerned with lbs , im more concerned with how my body is proportioned.

The now pic is 41 days old. I'll have new update weight pics tomorrow.

THEN and NOW
    Attachment not found.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • hummingbird
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Spinach Keysh, quesh, ceesh? pretty good...

quiche lol

And the thing with food is you can have some of the so called bad stuff its really all about moderation.
  • junegemini
    junegemini Members Posts: 2,775 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    lol im sorry Du *hugs*

man, if i could be more strict on my diet, everything would be on point. im in the gym regularly (4-5 days/wk) and i up'd the cardio recently...i gotta start working more weightlifting into my routine to tone up these flabby arms and i'll be straight

props to Bird, looking good mama :) i need to get like you
  • Mastery
    Mastery Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    okay im gonna throw up my then and now pics from my last "picture" weight check. Im not to concerned with lbs , im more concerned with how my body is proportioned.

The now pic is 41 days old. I'll have new update weight pics tomorrow.

THEN and NOW
    Attachment not found.

*waits for the NSFW version via pm*
  • [Deleted User]
    edited February 2011
    Options
  • hummingbird
    edited February 2011
    Options
    WallH wrote: »
    *waits for the NSFW version via pm*

i gotchuuuuuuuuuuuu. lol
    I tried... it's amazing i can eat the ? but can't spell it for a damn thing... lmao

lol i love it, i have a great recipe for it so i'll post it up soon.

@ Tootie... thank you mama!
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Man best thing you can do is adjust your sons diet too. Not just cause it will help you stay on task, but because it will also help him develop good nutrition habits.

Im gonna start and sticky a recipe threads for this room like the one in GNS for healtier options and vegan/vegitarian options ( i have a 14 yr old daughter that goes back and forth between a vegan diet and a vegitarian diet since she was about 5) and we like to have family dinners so I have to find creations that my meat eating kids will like sans meat sometimes.

I give him veggie too(He hates eating them unless it is off your plate, typical) And I give him at least two fruits a day. He loves salad (drench in ranch). He is also a picky eater. If you have suggestions on that I need them.
    Baked chicken and Brown Rice... and Cauliflower with cheese, boom dinner for tomorrow...

I still havent introduced carbs back into my diet. Vegetables, fruit, dairy and meats are the only thing I am doing. I am getting my fiber from the vegetables.

about to go run these 2 miles if I get hype I will do 3. (sun is not out so......... just 2)
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    here are some beginning pics of me..dont roast me too much, my abs sloppy as hell..oh and I aint doin face pics...

feedback please..esp on ab work

2011-02-01180322.jpg2011-02-01180619.jpg

2011-02-01180644.jpgworkout085.jpg
  • whatevathehell
    whatevathehell Members Posts: 4,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    2011-02-01181521.jpg

if dont nobody else post pics..im deleting these cuz whats the point really if only 3 people participate.

oh and hummingbird...those pics really show the difference in the amount of weight you lost...good job.
  • hummingbird
    edited February 2011
    Options
    oh and hummingbird...those pics really show the difference in the amount of weight you lost...good job.

thank you!

oh and whe you say you live again? I need somebody new to stalk.
  • thehonorable
    thehonorable Members Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Digging the change Hummingbird.

*looks at PM box*