Reason Interview: CapitalB aka BOSSExcellence aka BossBoo

Options

Comments

• Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    CapitalB wrote: »
    Quick question...

How a ? from Cali end up a Chiefs fan and not a Raider or Niner fan?

9ers traded me to KC back in 93. lmmfao

Ahhhhhhh
  • twenty2
    twenty2 Members Posts: 255 ✭✭
    Options
    Every time that ? be like "Lesbians!" I be dyin thinking of Manolo after that white ? slapped him lol

Exactly what I was finna say! Didn't know if I was the only one who read it in Manny's voice or not! LOL!

Interesting read!
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    JJ_Evans wrote: »
    Four mothafukin things that I want to say to yo punk ass..........

#1) I still don't believe you about being a damn ? . That ? is illegal and you ain't dumb enough (politically you are, but you have common sense otherwise) to incriminate yourself. Plus, you spend too much time online.

#2) I believe that the @ghostdog56 account either belongs to you or that racist ass guy @Max. . The reason that I suspect you is because your posting styles are very similar and whoever is controlling that account stole my Eartha Kitt gif that I first posted on this site years ago.

#3) I'm a better poster than you and you should have acknowledged it during your interview. I'm so damn good at this ? that I'm actually gonna use your posting style to give yo punk ass my fourth point............

#4) I GOATed your interview because you are absolutely one of the GOATs of the IC. You're one of the few posters that offer "must-read" posts. Although I disagree with a lot of your views, I take my time to read your posts in their entirety. I do that out of respect.

Major props to you homie..............

giphy.gif

1. it is what it is..
    burden of proof is on the state tho..

also u dont go to jail for PimPn..
    u go to jail for MISpimpin..

2. this is my only account. i aint got the time or energy for aliases..

3. u can have it.. i jus post.. u be makin threads and all that ? .. AGAIN.. i aint got the time or enerrgy..

4. ? what!? hahahaha
    since the ? when!!? fooled the hell out of me! :joy: :joy:
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Got nothing but respect for Boss his hustle is crazy always dropping heat in let me ride thread.

its still ? them whack ass chiefs
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Quick question...

How a ? from Cali end up a Chiefs fan and not a Raider or Niner fan?

9ers traded me to KC back in 93. lmmfao

Be honest... one of the biggest L's you took?

I mean yall aint ? and haven been in the superbowl since 1969 and come playoff time your 1 and done
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope ass interview. Boss one of the funniest ? on this site. That lesbians ? get a ? everytime
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Aye @5th Letter i hella forgot didn't I do one of these? Where my interview thread at??? Lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Aye @5th Letter i hella forgot didn't I do one of these? Where my interview thread at??? Lol

? you had one of the best gabi.
    you, boss and sion.
  • twenty2
    Options
    @CapitalB

Question... This isn't the 1st time I've seen you say you don't really "care for money", at least not how people would expect you to... I've also seen you express what you do deem it useful for...but my question is, what is your "bigger picture" then as far as money is concerned?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    twenty2 wrote: »
    @CapitalB

Question... This isn't the 1st time I've seen you say you don't really "care for money", at least not how people would expect you to... I've also seen you express what you do deem it useful for...but my question is, what is your "bigger picture" then as far as money is concerned?

i am thinking he means that money...while its needed it doesnt drive and control him like it does most.

truth be told....alot of yall are controlled by money. it makes you do things thats suspect and put you into crazy situations and make you haters.....

now while he may not be handling out 20s on the corner...its a necessity to survive but not a factor in wanting murder a ?
  • 2stepz_ahead
    Options
    but i could be wrong
  • twenty2
    Options
    twenty2 wrote: »
    @CapitalB

@2stepz_ahead pretty much said it.. i wouldnt exactly use that analogy tho..

i like to think of money as a tool whereas others treat it like its a damn person..
    people love money.. are possessive over it.. so on and so forth..

i dont love money.. i love what it does for me tho.. like a tool.. u dont love a hammer.. but bet u go use it to build ur dream house?? u lose a hammer u go out and get another one.. u lose a person u love ur devastated. if that makes any sense??

Dope! Kinda what my hunch was that you'd say. Just felt it needed to be said cuz not enough people view it that way these days.

I just always find it intriguing when people have similar viewpoints as mine and I immediately start wondering if the "Why?" is the same, or close.

Aye @2stepz_ahead ... Don't u ne'er lump me in wit da "y'all ? " group fam! LMAO! Just ? wit u... I know it was a general statement. And I completely agree.
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See you still bout that #ROS life...
    Good ? my nig
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    See you still bout that #ROS life...
    Good ? my nig

19edw4djxu12.gif
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    5th Letter wrote: »

You did do one.

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/555880/reason-interview-atribecalledgabi

1299.gif

Well I'll be gotdamn...
    Nobody @ me or nothin!!

@atribecalledgabi Ima need whatever strain of weed you was smoking that day, ma.
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @5th Letter can i get an interview? my ? would be epic nothing but pussyless nights and beating my meat and my moms catches me in the act.
  • gh0st
    gh0st Members Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Dope interview one of the few Targ set nig nogs that wouldn’t catch a sword on sight even tho he stay talkin hella ? . A trill ? is a trill ? .